nightmare

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 do kyungsoup

do kyungsoup

Idol

• LOVED
  • 260 posts
  • LocationI'm not a monkey... but I love banana (-ᴥ-)

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:04 PM

It wasn't really a nightmare, but I was scared it was real, so when I woke up I was sooo relieved it wasn't. 

There was this girl on a bike in my room, wearing neon clothes in the dark. I was sleeping, and I woke up when she started telling she could control my whole life. So everytime I did something in my dream, she changed that in a weird situation. I was watching little kids dance to a Twice song and in no time the song changed to a weird version and the girl appeared and said "yeah I can control your life you know". I was writing my letter for my first penpal from Canada and when I was finished she told me "don't try to send it to Canada, I can even send it to China or to somewhere no one will ever find your letter. I can even manipulate and change your texts to people. I basically hacked your whole life". I was so relieved when that dream was over and I was so impressed I told everyone in the house how weird it was

#42 Vtzu

Vtzu

起承轉結

• LOVED
  • 3,510 posts
  • Location♡ TAEHYUNG ♡

Posted Yesterday, 05:54 PM

I once had a nightmare i was hanging from a building and fell off unsure.png

#43 oenjjogeuro

oenjjogeuro

Idol

• PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationJersey City

Posted Yesterday, 08:34 PM

I don't know if you guys experienced sleep paralysis. It happens to me multiple times before to the point that I don't want to sleep anymore and stay awake the whole night https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Holy crap, this happened to me about 3 years ago there was one night where I had 7 straight episodes.

I was so scared and traumatized that I didn't want to sleep anymore, I used to hate when it got dark.

I'm ok now but I'm still scared a little.

#44 MasterOfCider

MasterOfCider

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted Today, 01:14 AM

The ones that imply something will happen in real life. I had a dream recently one of my birds fell down an air vent. He was alright, but something seemed off when I woke up. 2-3 days later he broke his wishbone.

Though scary in general...mine are usually about ghosts or demons pulling my teeth out leaving me unable to speak properly with extreme close ups of my bloodied, toothless gums.

#45 Sana is stannable

Sana is stannable

Idol

• PipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted Today, 02:00 AM

I was sliding down a really windy slide and below me was darkness and I was in mid-air. Right as I was about to go flying off of it I woke up.

#46 StanSatan

StanSatan

Star

• LOVED
  • 1,706 posts
  • LocationMy back hurts. a lot.

Posted Today, 02:02 AM

everyone in my family died bc of me

#47 9MusesFan13

9MusesFan13

Trainee

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted Today, 02:52 AM (Edited by 9MusesFan13, Today, 02:53 AM.)

Hm I think I've shared this like a couple times.

When I was a kid like really young basically there was this nightmare where I was in some kinda stairwell, really depressing one, it had that light that illuminates everything but turns it all kinda ashy and it feels sorta monotone. 

All there were were these stairs, they kept going up and up, no windows or anything anywhere. Also it was kinda small and cramped at the same time. 

And at the top just a giant red door, and I feel like maybe there was one of those things to peer to the other side but I was too short to see it, so all I did was stare at this big red door for awhile. 

And then the dream ends, basically.... it's been so long I've forgotten most of the details, maybe one day I'll forget all of it. 

I've had a lot of nightmares, but I guess that one stood out because it wasn't like typical nightmare.. there weren't any other people, there wasn't really even a big threat, it was just like the nightmare of static sort of material reality I guess, the banality of it and the lack of any indication what was really going on was worse than any monster/nightmare thing in some ways. 

A part of me remembers maybe going back down, and finding another door that led outside to a kind of jungle thing, sorta like post-apocalypse or something.. but I don't know maybe I invented that part after. 

#48 Wildflowerr

Wildflowerr

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted Today, 05:26 AM (Edited by Wildflowerr, Today, 05:26 AM.)

When I was 8-10-ish, I dreamt about the apocalypse. I mean, in itself, the dream wasn't inherently scary but what happened the night after I had that dream made me shit bricks.

So the dream started with me waking up in the middle of the night to pee. I came across my dad, who was staring out the window. It was stormy outside. I ask my dad What's going on? and he looks at me and goes It's the Day of Judgement. Shit happens and my family and I take the plane straight to heaven. Also, angels are apparently white men in white trousers and white shirts? I wake up, tell my sisters about my dream and we have a good laugh.

The next night, I suddenly wake up in the middle of the night. I need to pee. I get up, and on my way to the bathroom I see my dad staring out the exact same windowIt's stormy. Shit, okay, calm down, Maddie. Dad, what's up?. He looks at me in the exact same way he did in my dream and goes Oh, it's just a storm

N O P E

Needless to say, it was just a storm but I literally thought we were all gonna die.

Moral of the story: don't tell kids apocalypse-horror stories.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nightmare

Up, Up and Away!