Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Scariest nightmare?

nightmare

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
47 replies to this topic

#1 sanatched

sanatched

♡ Nation's Best Friend ♡

• PipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:29 PM

i was in my room and then i woke up, then i went to the hallway and then me being me i realised it was a dream.. my family was there sitting and eating and i tried to fly, then when i did i was pulled down by some force and then my family members eyes turned black and they all stared dead at me and said in unison WITH THE MOST DEMONIC VOICES EVER: "you're not meant to be doing that"...

hbulaugh.png smile.png unsure.png

#2 jhope is your hope

jhope is your hope

onehallyus beloved jhope & joy stan

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,939 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:30 PM

something took over my body and made me cut up everyone i loved

#3 PanWink Is Real

PanWink Is Real

◕‿◕Panwink◕‿◕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,226 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:32 PM

Gaudy becoming mod, image her locking her own spam threads

#4 joshua hong

joshua hong

✧ abalone princess ✧

• PipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:33 PM

when i was 7 i had a nightmare that i was with my family and my grandma was beckoning me to come to her. she had glowing red eyes and i knew it was actually a demon or s/t but i couldn’t speak and everyone just encouraged me to go to her and pushed me. ig it doesn’t sound that scary but it was the first nightmare i was ever able to remember and it freaked me out lol

#5 Digiwon

Digiwon

bish

• PipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:34 PM

a really big guy chasing me in a cemetery, fortunately i woke up when he almost got me

i also dreamt once i was in hell and there were people screaming and fetuses and the image was like green tinted and a heavy metal music was playing in the background but it felt more like a movie so it wasnt scary. in fact i found it cool

#6 NightrosePikachu

NightrosePikachu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:35 PM

My family and I were growing flowers and suddenly the sky went dark and it started to rain. The plant grew and the flowers bloomed. The pollen from the flowers turned my whole apartment into a greenhouses, and my family transformed into plant zombies trying to kill me. I ran and in the end, jumped off a building before waking up.

#7 sanatched

sanatched

♡ Nation's Best Friend ♡

• PipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:36 PM

a really big guy chasing me in a cemetery, fortunately i woke up when he almost got me

i also dreamt once i was in hell and there were people screaming and fetuses and the image was like green tinted and a heavy metal music was playing in the background but it felt more like a movie so it wasnt scary. in fact i found it cool

why do i crack up at that

#8 misaka

misaka

STAY

• PipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:39 PM

I don't know if you guys experienced sleep paralysis. It happens to me multiple times before to the point that I don't want to sleep anymore and stay awake the whole night ohdearplz.png

#9 Digiwon

Digiwon

bish

• PipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:40 PM

why do i crack up at that

i guess there were too many details going on so i couldnt take anything seriously

#10 nicola

nicola

• PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:40 PM

i was tied up by chains in my bed and a tall shadow, with red eyes, approached me while laughing. I couldn't breath properly in my dream, so i woke up sweating.imstupid.png rlytearpls.png

#11 junmyeonsnoodle

junmyeonsnoodle

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:41 PM

last night i had a nightmare someone stole my identity and my credit score was like 400.

#12 SJJD

SJJD

영원히 소녀시대

• PipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:45 PM

when i was going through withdrawal from a med i was taking i had a really vivid dream that my joints were like calcifying and i could never move again 

#13 甜蜜蜜

甜蜜蜜

XXXX

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,879 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:50 PM

Every night is scary.

#14 6Kings

6Kings

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:50 PM

I dreamt once that my parents died in a car crash. I remember that I called them constantly that day ohdearplz.png

#15 Pirine

Pirine

용기, 사랑, 지혜를 주소서

• 2,400 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:14 AM

I dreamt that my sister died and I had to be put in charge of preparing her funeral. I woke up crying.

#16 typo.

typo.

21st Century Girl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:18 AM

I had a dream of having sleep paralysis.... it was like an out body experience.  scared the shit out of me seeing the shadow coming to me warstarplz.png

#17 Pseudo

Pseudo

Disloyal...and Untrustworthy

• PipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:20 AM

Very realistic dream of someone breaking into my home, opening the door to my room and shot me while I was in bed. I woke up in shock shouting "GET OUT!" and it took a few seconds to differentiate between dream and reality. 

#18 l'étoile

l'étoile

Idol

• PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:22 AM

I had a very realistic dream of being attacked and strangled. I woke up screaming.

#19 Egoísta

Egoísta

OH’s First Love

• PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:35 AM

I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone ringing when I pick it up I hear someone crying and asking me for help I ask "how" but before they could answer some demonic ass clown voice screams "I found you" and I hear the phone drop and their screams and like stabbing sounds or something then the phone goes dead

I woke up thinking it was real life for 2 seconds and it left me shook 

#20 bittermelon

bittermelon

mundane

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:46 AM

Every night is scary.

:/

Up, Up and Away!