Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
moaminkit

The Official Changlix Thread ღ they ship themselves more than we do | Stray Kids, Changbin & Felix

vnYFbfO.jpg

DQ_JkWxX0AA6gSb.jpg

name: Seo Changbin
position: rap, producer, sometimes vocalist
birthday: August 11, 1999
zodiac: Leo
funfacts: he's Mr. Rich Boy and likes to be called Binnie though he pretends to have a "dark~" concept, but is actually the member who acts the cutest and totally admits it. 

name: Lee Felix
position: rap, dance, can also sing~ (because these boys are all so talented)
birthday: September 15, 2000
zodiac: virgo
funfacts: he's originally from Australia and though he's so young, he's got the deepest voice in existance. He was eliminated from Stray Kids but brought back because not bringining him back would've been DUMB. 

compatibility: What is the best aspect of the Leo-Virgo relationship? It’s their effectiveness as a couple. Metaphorically and literally, Leo commands attention and respect by showing people what they are made of socially, and following through on new ideas motivated only by fun and excitement. Virgo works hard behind the scenes, scheduling appointments and following up on details Leo has lost interest in. Their personalities, opposite in so many ways, makes theirs a highly complementary love match.

THE BEGINNING OF CHANGLIX

171f6ae7da6a26072184168d61a0bf5ca49134c5f3636ad71bab2e4cbbe1b01a0baacecb23aff4e6

THEY GET TO DEBUT TOGETHER AFTER ALL

tumblr_p180pe2aDP1whskppo1_500.gif

tumblr_p3h0vtrbui1wh3dfdo3_540.jpg

Changbin and Felix are extremely close to each other. I've never seen 2 members of an idol group as attached as they are. Whether you think they're real or just extremely cute and close friends, there really is no denying their extreme chemistry and fondness for each other. Also let's all remember that even when Felix is scared, so long as he's with Changbin he feels good. <3 

PS. check out STRAY KIDS' v-live channel in which Changlix are constantly either cuddling, touching, or flirting with each other in some way!

• Like 15

Bless Felix for pulling that fateful Jenga block, otherwise we would have never gotten that kiss.

72cf769a3fcc1788c6ee2fd9ec4940cc32d04003

• Like 9

I ship it. They are so sweet together, and it’s a very cute ship. Also, they ship themselves so hard, it’s almost impossible to ship them more than they do themselves.

Always constantly cuddling. Felix getting jealous over Changbin finding Jeongin attractive... like they haven't even debuted yet but they have made themselves Stray Kids' ship. There's always that one ship the company ships and it gotta be Changlix. Hell, even if it weren't, Changlix would be like "noooo we're the ultimate ship" and then flirt and wink and make... growly bitey faces at each other ??? 

Bless Felix for pulling that fateful Jenga block, otherwise we would have never gotten that kiss.

72cf769a3fcc1788c6ee2fd9ec4940cc32d04003

I laugh every time I think of Minho's and Changbin's reaction when Felix says "me".

tumblr_p3eoou9pkn1wdla4io6_540.gif

ChangLix who? i only know ChangPil dave.png

DR-NYmkUMAAxZOT.jpg

tumblr_p1na1jSnyK1wh9xoao6_400.gif

Edited by MAS____
  • Like 1

tumblr_p3eoou9pkn1wdla4io6_540.gif

ChangLix who? i only know ChangPil dave.png

DR-NYmkUMAAxZOT.jpg

tumblr_p1na1jSnyK1wh9xoao6_400.gif

Felix: Changbin hyung... I feel like my soul left my body but with your arms around me, you managed to keep it inside. <3

Changbin: Yeah okay but I think you made me go deaf. 

• Like 1

Markson...
Jaehyungparkian...
NOW CHANGLIX CONTINUING THE LEGACY!!!

(Idk the main 2PM ship I'm sorry:( )

Edited by hyperpanda_0130

When the fandom OTP is so real they have moment compiliations from before they debut. Like ya'll. Imagine the future. Imagine the continuing rise of Changlix once they debut.

In all serious though, I have never seen 2 idols this cuddly before?? Like wow they literally can't keep their hands off each other. 

• Like 5

They are so cute in their amusement park episode in The 9th. 

Felix absolutely killed me, so scared but still like "But because I'm with Changbin hyung, I feel good" LIKE THAT LINE BE STRAIGHT OUT OF A FANFIC and Changbin didn't hear him but Felix just smiles and leans his head on him...

Felix be writing changlix fanfic tbh

tumblr_p3qd6qmmlf1x2s8vto1_400.giftumblr_p3qd6qmmlf1x2s8vto2_400.gif

x-credit

They are the absolute cutest, I love them so much... and I love the fact Felix wrote his letter to Changbin, he really loves him. I can't wait for subtitles but I found a translation on tumblr and they're just so cute. I guess felix made a mistake and crossed it out and wrote "i'm so sorry next to it"? What a cute child!!

• Like 1

yasss so there is a thread for them rlytearpls.png  they are the sweetest couple in existence ahmagahplz.png

DZORlktWkAAZo2y.jpg

Edited by NCTareANGELS
  • Like 1

yasss so there is a thread for them rlytearpls.png  they are the sweetest couple in existence ahmagahplz.png

DZORlktWkAAZo2y.jpg

I can't believe Changbin tagged this photo as "binnie <3 lix" and that shy little finger touching emoji... how freaking cute!!

• Like 1

MY NEW HOME ahmagahplz.png  ....I was waiting for this thread , finally I could share my info  

btw, this is my favorite photo of the couple 

38a2e7870bcc8db066f930bf0ebfc1a1.jpg

• Like 1

WHAAT? The most famous Stray Kids ship doesn't have a thread that's active?

Time to change that.