What's your favorite manga?

204 replies to this topic

#201 Ninian

Ninian

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:48 AM

Skip Beat used to be my favourite manga but that stopped several years ago because I got tired of the plot.

Since then, I couldn't find a manga good enough to be considered my favourite but yesterday, I started reading Kono Oto Tomare and was blown away. It was a roller coaster of emotions. I haven't felt like that in ages. rlytearpls.png

Great story, beautiful art, amazing characters with development and it was enjoyable to read! That's a 10/10 from me.

#202 Akidoki_clap

Akidoki_clap

Queen of the Underdogs

• PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationStuck in a dungeon amidst an apocalypse

Posted 21 April 2018 - 04:16 AM (Edited by Akidoki_clap, 21 April 2018 - 04:21 AM.)

Tsubasa reservoir chronicles. It was such a mind screw and I loved it. All the characters were written well, they had depth and no one had a 2d personality.

Fruits basket. It was such a wonderful manga. Anybody of any age can read it. And the story is wholesome.

Kono oto tomare. Once again the story is just wow. The characters have growth and the koto club truly deserve their achievements. Most manga make it seem like all you need is talent. But in this the sheer amount of hardwork put in by the characters make them truly inspirational. The story also has mystery, drama, romance, humour and friendship all woven in so well. I love it.

Gakuen babysitters. It is my go to cheer up manga. It so wholesome and cute. I love the way the management tackles different family situations and how children interact. I am so glad it got an anime release.

Never understand. It's shounen ai but I loved the story. To have the main protagonist as someone who is plain and doesn't look attractive and to see how determined he was and how he gets people to see beyond his appearance was heart touching. Plus the characters and the side stories are also nice. There are flaws but I enjoyed this manhwa.

Killing stalking. It's twisted as heck. And constantly keeps you on the edge. Check it out if you have a stomach for the unconventional and if you're 18+.

Cherry blossoms after winter. Such an adorable story. It truly is a breath of fresh air from the heavy plot driven dark comics.

I also read 19 days and I enjoy it a lot but it never seems to get to its actual plot. It's mostly filler.

#203 Elessar

Elessar

Idol

• PipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationTWICELAND

Posted 05 May 2018 - 04:27 PM

Naruto, I've read it dozens of times until now.

#204 Puto

Puto

중독 된

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,995 posts
  • Location#time_ for_ the_ moon_ night ~ ♡

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:51 AM

Berserk and One punch man

#205 Sour as a LIME!

Sour as a LIME!

Idol

• PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:39 PM

I have so many favourites.

- Death note (my first manga I've ever read, it's so good !!! Though I still need to finish the series)

- Bakuman (It's calm and I just ASJKSDALD)

- Say I Love You (My first romance manga, it's absolutely fantastic, I love it, also need to finish off the series)

- Dengeki Daisy (I loved it, the romance, the hype, everything ! The artworks is also fantastic and I cried so much while reading it)

- Love Hina (I haven't finished the series and forgot what chapter I was on but this one gets me in all sorts of emotions.)

- Special A [SA] (I love it, Kei, Hikari, the romance, it's just so cute)

- Himitsu No Ai-Chan (I'm still waitiing for the chapters but the romance is adorable, it's cute)

- Tokyo Ghoul (Amazing, period)

- Hapi Mari (It was good, loved it)

- Desire Climax (Hot stuff)

OKAY I have like 10000 more to list but as you can see, I like reading romance manga, a lot. I also like to cry while reading them.

Up, Up and Away!