Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Nicori

Manga Recommendation Thread

can anyone please recommend me yuri manhwa/manga like fluttering feelings? i really like the build up of the story and while it’s dramatic there are still moments of comedic relief sprinkled in. i like that it’s not written in a “fetishizing†way.

i’ve tried to read what does the fox say and wasn’t into it. i’m reading it would be great if you didnt exist and like it so far.

thanks in advance! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by millenialgarbage

Recently found "No Guns Life". Was surprised at how good it was. Interesting engaging plot, great art. If you're into stuff with a scifi bent, give it a read.

I would like to recommend

DVnnKrWUQAArxnl.jpg

Buy at: Amazon | Read at: Globalmix

It's a really sweet and nice manga :D 

Only one volume in total 15 chapters, and until chapter 8 should be available on amazon until now. (4 chapters to buy on amazon)
Please check it out!

Story
I'm Shiina Fuuka, a 31-year-old virgin. I need to get married, in a hurry.... I mean, my mom is really looking forward to the day I get married.

I know she is, but... I have trouble dealing with anything new, I'm not exactly beautiful, and I'm just a totally average office worker.

I'm in such a rush to get married that I met up with a guy I met on a marriage matchmaking site who ended up not being who he said he was, and he stole my first kiss... (T_T)

That was the absolute worst day of my life, but… later that evening I randomly met this hot bartender and spent the night at his place, losing my virginity!? I think... I don't really remember.

But hey... isn't this one way to meet a guy? I can't just sit around waiting for the rest of my life, I'm well aware of that! This average girl's gonna dive right into the vast oceans of love for the first time at the age of 31!!

Edited by Ryu

Looking for a Shounen High school manga(no ecchi or harem)

I think I'm in the mood to read shoujo manga this weekend.

Can anyone recommend me a good shoujo manga that has a good love triangle in it? Something where the person the main character chooses is not predictable. I liked Peach Girl & Parfait Tic. Well those two mangas basically had the main character end up with the 2nd guy she liked.... laugh.png

hirunaka no ryuusei

Looking for a Shounen High school manga(no ecchi or harem)

Kono Oto Tomare?

Looking for quality manga to read!

Ones I like:

ONE PIECE

Death Note

Promised Neverland

Haikyuu!!

Detective Conan (cries)

Prefer no fanservice if possible. Thanks!

(also, where do y'all read manga? i usually go on mangastream but they don't keep the earlier chapters)

Shugo Chara was my fave for a really long time, but I think I outgrew it. Is there anything Shoujo, Magical Girl that's more for late teens or early twenties?

• Like 1

I'm searching for something similar to the manga Hirunaka no RyÅ«sei. Any recommendation? 

Thank you! :) 

anyone know what website to watch eng ver of mangas?

im new to this :/

I like a light rom-com manga (and completed), so here goes the list :

- seishun otome banchou by seino shizuru

- ouji-sama game by kirishima rira

- hibi chouchou by morishita shuu

- kanata kara by hikawa kyoko

- sora log by mitsuki kako

- ookami shoujo to kuro ouji by hatta ayuko

if somehow there are people with the same taste as mine, please do recommend me some other mangas :ahmagah:

I'm looking for josei manga recommendations, I really liked Nana

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Chihayafuru, Nodame Cantabile, Kuragehime, Paradise Kiss, Honey And Clover

• Like 1