Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Nicori

Manga Recommendation Thread

oh dear i went through a manga phase many years ago... i don't remember most of what i read but the one that had a very remarkable impression on me was Kare Kano... it was the first manga ive ever read :cry:

Rec me a manga. I need to get out of my drought

I like dark and psychological stuff like Monster and 20th Century Boys. Or funny shounen stuff like One Piece and Beelzebub, preferably with a good mc. I don't mind a good hearted comedy one as well 

I like psychological thought provoking manga like 

Btooom!

Death Note

Bloody Monday Season 1, 2, 3

Liar Game

would like to know if there are any other recommendations people have

Angel Densetsu is te previous work of the creator of Claymore:

angel-densetsu-l0.jpg
The story is of Kitano Seiichirou, a very kind and pure-hearted young man, with a horrifying, monstrous face. People being what they are, they think he's a terrifying delinquent, and there are plenty of chance misunderstandings (coupled with Kitano's convenient inability to understand what's happening around him) that propel him into the position of "school guardian", a.k.a. head thug on campus

Can someone recommend me COMPLETED shoujo manga pleaseeeeeeeeeeee? Something like kimi ni todoke or dengeki daisy or ao haru ride or sprout school-themed but completed.

I'm not usually a shoujo reader but I liked Special A and Kaichou wa maid-sama 

Medaka box is more shonen but its good too

Rec me a manga. I need to get out of my drought

I like dark and psychological stuff like Monster and 20th Century Boys. Or funny shounen stuff like One Piece and Beelzebub, preferably with a good mc. I don't mind a good hearted comedy one as well 

Have you read elfen lied? Best manga ever!! 

Soul eater and hitman reborn are funny too! if you like action, i would suggest skipping to hitman reborn ch 50 since the first arc is like school stuff

Have you read elfen lied? Best manga ever!! 

Soul eater and hitman reborn are funny too! if you like action, i would suggest skipping to hitman reborn ch 50 since the first arc is like school stuff

I dropped Soul Eater and Hitman Reborn back then for reasons I don't remember. i'll check out elfen lied. 

I like psychological thought provoking manga like 

Btooom!

Death Note

Bloody Monday Season 1, 2, 3

Liar Game

would like to know if there are any other recommendations people have

Read Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. It's nothing short of fantastic.

I think you may like Torikage no Tsugai as well. 

Anyone can recommend manga like Tokyo Ghoul or Akame ga Kill? Thx in advance.

For anyone who's into School Life/Romance stuff check out Masamune-kun's Revenge ! My friend recommended it the other day and i was totally hooked. The story is IMO less generic than most titles belong to the same genre nowadays, also it's pretty damn funny at times. There may be some fanservices thrown in here and there since it's mildly ecchi. The thing i like the most about it is the clean and absolutely beautiful art style, especially the character design. It should be a fun read even if you're not into such genre (like me) so give it a try.

backgroundmsz.jpg

Edited by Bluuuue

If you like gakuen alice then you sould read kodocha or vice versa

820861#full

I'm recommending Namaikizakari to people who liked Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

And I'm looking for completed/ongoing shoujo manga where the protagonist male MC is a cool type of character. Or a megane. Just please don't recommend me ones where the main female MC is unbearably stupid :cry:

Good josei is good too.

im currently reading akatsuki no yona and kamisama hajimemashita. can anyone recommend any mangas similar to them? fantasy and shoujo genres?

Looking for some psychological mangas. D:

My favourite's Tokyo Ghoul.