Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
wiaraewiwiarae

「Chapter 259� The Official 「Skip Beat!�Thread

I was mad how the anime ended. So unfinished, I wonder if they will renew it D:

• Like 2

i know!!! it was getting good but im glad they got the music video arch in it. best arch in the manga.

i dont think skip beat is super popular in japan thought so i dont think the anime is coming back.

same, i loved the anime! never read the manga! hopefully a season 2 will happen! 

might start reading the manga from where it finished of but i dont know where to start...

the beginning of the manga is good, but its getting really draggy with the recent releases

• Like 1

same, i loved the anime! never read the manga! hopefully a season 2 will happen! 

might start reading the manga from where it finished of but i dont know where to start...

highly recomend the manga.

it good ( excpet the latest few chapters.)

i think if u want to continue after the anime its betwen chapet 50- 70.

cant pin point it now

the recent releases are going in circles and its like its going nowhere, gives me the impression that the author/mangaka is running out of ideas to how to transition or finish the story at all

• Like 1

the beginning of the manga is good, but its getting really draggy with the recent releases

the recent releases are going in circles and its like its going nowhere, gives me the impression that the author/mangaka is running out of ideas to how to transition or finish the story at all

i agree the last couple of chapters were bad. its been years and year and its been leading up to this point and the mangkaka is dragging it out soo much.

highly recomend the manga.

it good ( excpet the latest few chapters.)

i think if u want to continue after the anime its betwen chapet 50- 70.

cant pin point it now

ohh okays! thanks! that helps alot! 

im getting excited already, this manga/anime gives me life! i love kyoko 

ohh okays! thanks! that helps alot! 

im getting excited already, this manga/anime gives me life! i love kyoko 

no problem.

i usually dont like mangas in this genre but the main female is not typical and its not completley focused on love.

kyoko is hillarious

Gah, I haven't finished the manga yet ! I am still at the part where Kyoko and Ren are acting like brother and sister for a dark movie.

Anyway, can I say I freakin' love the manga ? Apart from the love triangle or whatever, what I am really loving is the way it opened my eyes on the world of acting. It's just so beautiful. That's why I couldn't accept the Taiwanese drama with Siwon. I didn't dislike Siwon's casting because he was an idol but because I think he isn't talented enough IN ACTING to play a character like Ren. Gosh', I am still replying the awfulness of the first episode --'

But yeaap', Kyoko is such a badass character.

Gah, I haven't finished the manga yet ! I am still at the part where Kyoko and Ren are acting like brother and sister for a dark movie.

Anyway, can I say I freakin' love the manga ? Apart from the love triangle or whatever, what I am really loving is the way it opened my eyes on the world of acting. It's just so beautiful. That's why I couldn't accept the Taiwanese drama with Siwon. I didn't dislike Siwon's casting because he was an idol but because I think he isn't talented enough IN ACTING to play a character like Ren. Gosh', I am still replying the awfulness of the first episode --'

that part is still good

i agree the last couple of chapters were bad. its been years and year and its been leading up to this point and the mangkaka is dragging it out soo much.

at this rate i can honestly say that tokyo crazy paradise was better (for me at least)

i hope the next release will have something more interesting other

then them just talking about the same thing over and over again

I need to catch up on this manga. I think I'm around almost 3 years behind now. I also saw a spoiler on the recent chapter where Sho (I think it was Sho) kissed Kyoko so I've been having the urge to read again after seeing that pic.

at this rate i can honestly say that tokyo crazy paradise was better (for me at least)

i hope the next release will have something more interesting other

then them just talking about the same thing over and over again

OMG! That's one of my favorite shoujo mangas ever! Female lead was so badass! :ahmagah:

no problem.

i usually dont like mangas in this genre but the main female is not typical and its not completley focused on love.

kyoko is hillarious

i agree! she's funny as hell! and yeah you're right! she's not the typical female lead which is good! probably stems from her hilarious personality! she turns anything serious into a laughable situation which is why i love her

I need to catch up on this manga. I think I'm around almost 3 years behind now. I also saw a spoiler on the recent chapter where Sho (I think it was Sho) kissed Kyoko so I've been having the urge to read again after seeing that pic.

yesssss. do it.

and that isnt recent. :happy:

lmao, i was so desperate i watched the taiwanese version! i laughed so much at siwon scenes! the whole live version was hillarious because it was just so stupid

same, lmao! i use to watch skip beat back in secondary school! 

errrr, why did he kiss her, she better of bitch slapped him

yesssss. do it.

and that isnt recent. :happy:

wait... it isn't?!?? :derp: I fail as a fan. I'm also around the part where Kyoko and Ren were acting like siblings. I think I ended up around a few chapters after he had that incident when he was driving during the filming for the movie.

wait... it isn't?!?? :derp: I fail as a fan. I'm also around the part where Kyoko and Ren were acting like siblings. I think I ended up around a few chapters after he had that incident when he was driving during the filming for the movie.

u said sho, unless u mistoo him. go read noww. lol.

i liked the heel siblings arch.

u said sho, unless u mistoo him. go read noww. lol.

i liked the heel siblings arch.

lol I guess I did?!?!? I just saw the pic in passing but I haven't read this manga for a long time. I will read it this weekend. I need to. :._.: The only shoujo manga I'm checking constantly is Ao Haru Ride. LOL