Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Mako Yagami

Rate The Last Manga You Finished Reading

ORANGE (TAKANO ICHIGO) Manga 10/10

Amazing manga..... it was just amazing... it puts you in such emotions.... #PleaseGetAnimated

maxresdefault.jpg

Orange

9.8/10, the ending make me cry like a baby, but im happy because of happy ending

The Best Tragic Romance Manga i've ever read

Tonari no Atashi 9.5/10

Not your typical shoujo, pretty well-written. The art could be better but I'm not bothered by it  :chu:

Ao Haru Ride - 9/10

Great illustration and I like how the main characters came to be friends after almost all of them were victims of similar kinds of treatment from their fellow peers in the past. While I have my giddy moments in some parts, I just felt that it could have ended much earlier and it just became draggy.

Kobato - 7/10

In the beginning, I find the main character cute and likeable and enjoyed every bit but as it progresses, it becomes more confusing. I wasn't as satisfied as I thought I would be. I also enjoyed the little cameos of CLAMP characters from other mangas.

Slam Dunk - 10/10

Unputdownable! It has great humour, great characters and I enjoyed the games despite having little knowledge of it before I started reading it. The ending was okay but it seems rushed and I wish it ended differently. It's still pretty realistic though. I really want to read more of it and I just can't give it less than 10. It's officially my top favourite to date.

Edited by pearl167

Beezlebub 10/10 fucking hilarious. Only manga I read to have me wheezing and crying from laughter.

Beelzebub (8.5/10)

I love the plot & main character, but sometimes the funny part in manga are not cup of my tea

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (9.5/10)

I love how the story & main character develop, side stories are good too

Charming Junkie (10/10)

I really really love the story! How each part make me smile & laugh a lot just from first chapter

Daiya no Ace 8/10

Liked the plot and the humor and the MC was interesting though at times annoyingly enthusiastic

It's a baseball manga so the parts when there are matches could be dragging

Looking forward to how Daiya no Ace II plays out

Koizora. 8/10

Reading every chapter was like an emotional ride. It is based on a true story and to this day it is the only manga that ever made me cry. Your Lie in April didn't have the effect that Koizora did (except for the cat thing :hehe:). I have so many problems with a few of the events going on but, I can't deny that it was an AMAZING story.

Kaichou wa maid sama : 9/10

It was really entertaining. But there were somethings that I did not like in the manga. And I felt that the ending chapters of the manga were rushed especially the last chapter.

Vitamin

10/10 No words. I cried a bit, and the MC is just admirable.

Assassination Classroom

10/10

Maybe I should give it 9.5 'cause I didn't want it to end. It was such a good read. The story and the characters are all great so I'm  really glad that the manga ended this way. Deserved ending for the best students. I'll really miss Class 3-E. Every single one of them.  :rlytearpls:

HOPING TO THE HEAVENS FOR A SPINOFF 

More than words -> 10/10

It was really cute and beautiful. I loved it alott <3

kimi ga inakya dame tte itte 7/10

overused plot however still readable and cute.

daiya no ace part 1 i will rate 7/10

Iinchou no Himegoto 3/10

Really borrrrringgg!! Why didnt i just drop it earlier tbh -.-

Raising a bat 9/10

Its stil ongoing tho. The human lead gets REALLY ANNOYING AND FRUSTRATING but nonetheless the story is cute

Totally captivated 9/10

Got a bit draggy at the end but was a really good read.

Orange 10/10

T.T ahhh so beautiful i read all the chapters in one go cuz i wanted to see how it ends. I really love it T.T goes under my favorite mangas

• Like 1