Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Mako Yagami

Rate The Last Manga You Finished Reading

Gakuen Alice - 9/10

great storyline,whoever thought it will be just lighthearted story,the mystery and tragedy that happened as the chapters went by,it bawled my eyes out many times at those saddened and emotional parts,

i wish there will be continuation somehow,the ending kind of abrupt,i guess i will say it as an open-ended,but overall i love it 

Gakuen Alice - 9/10

great storyline,whoever thought it will be just lighthearted story,the mystery and tragedy that happened as the chapters went by,it bawled my eyes out many times at those saddened and emotional parts,

i wish there will be continuation somehow,the ending kind of abrupt,i guess i will say it as an open-ended,but overall i love it 

yess gakuen alice,  love it :chu: 

i like all the characters

• Like 1

Velvet Kiss – 10/10

The low rating on MAL is probably due to the amount of sex, in fact this manga has the highest sex to chapter ratio among all the manga I have read (~1 scene/chapter). I understand that this will be an instant turnoff to some people and I respect that, but if you are somewhat fine with sex in manga, do read it because behind all the erotic content there is a raw and mature love story that is executed brilliantly, complemented by amazing art that improves after each chapter. The story takes a very dark, rage-inducing turn from volume 3 onwards but there is a resolution and it will satisfy you.

Spent all my evening reading this in one sitting and I have to say It’s been a long time since I last read/watched a romance this good. Borderline-H but with substance. Highly recommended to fans of this genre.

Oh and screw Japan and their obsession with those BITTERSWEET FUCKING ENDINGS though the one in VK is very well done and fitting.

Edited by Bluuuue

Tokyo Ghoul 

8/10 

Great characters and story but the artwork wasn't impressive. Only until the near end of the chapters have jaw-dropping scene but at the start....

Still cried, a tragedy indeed.  :cry:

I remember reading fruits basket in high school. It was my first manga and remains my fav till today.

I started re-reading it a week ago and i still felt so heart wearming reading it. The feels i had in my 10's while reading it and reading it now in my 20's is so different. I was hit with so many emotions when i read it this time around. I was a mess otl.

I also noticed my fav characters back then werent really my fav's this time around which i thought was so weird!

Previously my favs were kyo, ayame, and shigure but this time around i felt more sympathy towards akito and yuki. Making them my favs this time around.

Maybe because im getting depressed as i age lol i feel closer to depressed characters :lol:

Anyways 10/10. My forever fav manga tbh

Shin Angyo Onshi for like the 7th time 100/10. It's so good it surpasses logical rating. 

Ao haru ride -4/10

The lead girl annoys me so much. The lead pair was boring as fuck. The story was ok.

I like tanaka sensei/mirou couple better but why didnt they end up together. /sighs///

Edited by Lured

Ao haru ride -4/10

The lead girl annoys me so much. The lead pair was boring as fuck. The story was ok.

I like tanaka sensei/mirou couple better but why didnt they end up together. /sighs///

YESS She is so annoying omfg..

i've literally just finished reading Oyasumi Punpun and i can honestly say it's one of the best i've ever read. 9.5/10. [maybe the rating is a tad bit biased, since i'm prone to think very highly of psychological thriller manga than any other genre.] the plot confused me at times (and by at times, i mean most of the time), but it had a lot of deep thought provoking dialogue and was, overall, just WOW 

Hirunaka no ryuusee - 9/10.

Because im glad she ended up with the mamura. 😠and not that annoying teacher.

It was a cute story, and im in love with mamura tbh ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Velvet kiss 0.5/10

I cant believe i wasted my morning reading this piece of trash. Otl ive never come across such a bad story.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari - 8/10

Basically like The World God Only Knows but with a less competent male lead (tbh no one can top Keima) and 10 times the lewdness. The harem here though, is simply the best.

Edited by Bluuuue

Choco strawberry vanilla 8/10

Hmmm this yaoi manga is so erotic i loved every part of it. This is my first threesome storyline but it was really hot :megusta:

I usually look for short chaptered mangas to read before bed, and this was a good read.

If you like yaoi and are looking for one to read, i would rec this one. :)

Ao Haru Ride - 5/10

Screw this shit.. the ending sucked... the pairing sucked... justice for touma...

Edited by Vatouhâ„¢

Koizora - 10/10

The manga just left me with too many feels. I still feel like crying tbh. It was too sweet, sad and heartbreaking.

Eventho i love the movie more, the manga doesnt disappoint either. T.T

Othello - 3/10

Infuriating main character and a plot that's repetitive and makes no sense.

Don't even know why I finished it, I must be a masochist.

Finished reading Naruto and the feeling like "what? Just like that?"

So, for me 7/10

PH 9/10 (I would put 10 because it's amazing, but few things are still confusing me)

I just finished Pandora Hearts and I can't stop crying, damn it !!!!!!!!!! I started crying hours ago (well at ch92 and didn't stop until the last chapter so it took me ages to finish it since I had to take breaks to calm down). Ouch it hurts so much, the ending is so bittersweet.

It's been so long since I've cried this much over a manga.

544990crying2.gif

BREAAAAAAAAAAAAK ;A; Elliot !! Vince !! fuck it all I can't deal with this. I cried like a baby for Break and believed until the end that he would be back

619022LoveandOtherDrugs.gif

Edited by hzt-dumbadass

Mayonaka no Ariadone - 8/10

A short read. It had a good dark atmosphere and focused on a more gritty mature theme, good for when you're in the mood for something that isn't mindless.

Girl accidentally gets sucked into a friend's investigation into a mysterious sex-trafficking ring.

The author was good at developing the tension and mystery, although the ending conflict and the way that it was resolved felt out of place compared to the earlier chapters. It felt rushed?