Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Mako Yagami

Rate The Last Manga You Finished Reading

I'll start things off...

Kimi no Iru Machi - 9.5/10

What a roller coaster ride...

I'll start things off...

Kimi no Iru Machi - 9.5/10

What a roller coaster ride...

Did you read Suzuka before KNIM? :)

You can move along to either Suzuka or Fuuka now!

Speaking of which mods, can you guys move both of my manga threads to this section?

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/15809-%E3%80%8Cseries-completed-12042014%E3%80%8D-the-official-knim-kimi-no-iru-machi-%E5%90%9B%E3%81%AE%E3%81%84%E3%82%8B%E7%94%BA-thread/

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/46712-the-official-fuuka-%E9%A2%A8%E5%A4%8F-thread-%E3%80%8Csequel-of-suzuka-kimi-no-iru-machi%E3%80%8D/

Edited by Nicori

No but I plan on it! I read the first two chapters already and I like it~

Fuuka Ill wait until there are a lot more chapters, I like to marathon.

Done.

Gantz- the first half a 9, the second one a 7 :) 

Full Metal Alchemist - 8.5/10

Good manga, but I'm not 100% sold on the artwork and it got a bit ridiculous in the later chapters. And the chapter length made it difficult to read if I didn't have that much time. 

Bakuman

9/10

Loved it, the story and characters were interesting, unique and entertaining.

I deducted one point because the text was sometimes too small and it strained my eyes.

I realise that's not the mangaka's' fault though, so the actual story gets a 10.

Edited by AdzPower

the last manga i finished was Fullmetal Alchemist. I reread it ^^

1000/10
:smile: sorry i just can't. Its just too awesome♥

Full Metal Alchemist - 8.5/10

Good manga, but I'm not 100% sold on the artwork and it got a bit ridiculous in the later chapters. And the chapter length made it difficult to read if I didn't have that much time.

:omg:

lol :DDD I dont care much for the drawing style

Edited by ♥���Ꭾ�♥

I'm bad at finishing manga haha but

Sand Chronicles (Sunadokei) - 9/10

Beautiful story that focuses on coming of age, love and overcoming tragedy, not as sappy as I just made it sound I swear :smile:

Art's typically shoujo but lovely.

Decent balance of drama and humour.

VERY long chapters though, like 90+ pages :._.:  but typically 2 chapters per volume and there's 8 volumes in total (and another 2 volumes as extras). So not so bad, just not quick reads haha.

Also a bit obscure to fine, you can read volumes 1-7 easily enough like on Batoto (HIGHLY recommend people use this site - unlike most popular manga sites, they respect scanlation groups and money from ads go to them :) ). 8-10 I had to download myself through some website.

Edited by Omnom

Octave

7/10

It was pretty enjoyable although sometimes the main character got on my nerves. But not bad for yuri. I've read much worse. 

Mars : 8/10

Good art, great characters, touching love story. A well done shoujo manga, and I liked the fact that he was kind of disturbed, it made the manga more interesting.

Kagami No Kuni No Harisugawa

6/10

Would be better if it wasn't that rushed. The character development were rapid and inconsistent.

Bakuman

9/10

Loved it, the story and characters were interesting, unique and entertaining.

I deducted one point because the text was sometimes too small and it strained my eyes.

I realise that's not the mangaka's' fault though, so the actual story gets a 10.

I give it 8/10.

I would give it 9/10 if the ending didn't seem so rushed.

Tonari no Kaibutsu kun

10/10---> biased this shojo manga is awesome manga with fantastic characters and well done love stories that are realistic and everyone can relate to.

9/10 ----> seems the background story of the main character is not fully wrapped up. I hope there'll be some nice one shot or something to unfold the story.

Attack on Titan: 9/10 Really like it. Some parts are draggy but understandable. It's still a young manga so it's nowhere near done. Wish I waited to it was over to start reading.... I want an update.  :cry:

Ten Count 8/10 it's sooooo cute omg. I need an update soon

ANOTHER by Kiyohara Hiro (20 chapters - complete).

RATE 9/10

The last recent enjoyable horror manga I read. It combine mistery and thriller. Good read!

Story: There was a popular female student who was died suddenly in her third high school year then deeply grief with her passing, her classmate acted as if she wasn't dead. They greeted her every morning, talked to her, even walked with her after class, they continued to do that until the school year ends. And.. in the last class photo, the dead student was appeared side by side with her classmate.

Fast forward to 26 years after that, a new transfer student come. But there's something strange.. why he keep seeing a quiet girl in his class which none of his classmate know?

Sora no Otoshimono (Heaven's Lost Property): 9.5/10. An aboslute classic. TOMOKI FTW

Edited by Bluuuue

Vampire knight 6/10 (just for the first tomes and the last two chapters, especially the end which was kind of sad. But at one point everything became just meh and boring)