Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Kiss of Death/Kiss That Kills (Todome No Kisu): トドメの接吻 Starring Kento Yamazaki, Mackenyu Arata

Yamazaki Kento Mackenyu Arata Todome no kisu Yuko Araki Masaki Suda Mugi Kadowaki

54 replies to this topic

#21 skychord

skychord

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:18 AM

Do you guys watch Todome no Parallel? 

It's interesting. We can see what happened to the others after Otaro and Saiko died.

That's good theory of Suda Masaki's character.

Spoiler

This show is part Science Fiction right? Because if not, then its either paranormal or Fantasy. That's the only way I can say about the time loop powers. I agree about episode 5, its a good episode too. Man, we finally some bit of changes from Otarou. I forgot about Otarou's mom's situation.

Spoiler

So any theories you can think of ?

Spoiler

It seems like Saiko got the time loop power after the accident. Although I do wonder if the drama will explain how she got it.

I was thinking that there probably is a limit to how many times the kiss can be performed as they are sort of actually dying in the process.

And so far I'm not into 'Suda is the younger brother' theory 'cause it would be too simple, I guess?

But I haven't watched episode 5 yet.

Same reason why I have doubts about it too.

Spoiler

#22 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

We are T

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,224 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:23 AM (Edited by wiaraewiwiarae, 10 February 2018 - 09:24 AM.)

It's interesting. We can see what happened to the others after Otaro and Saiko died.

Spoiler

It seems like Saiko got the time loop power after the accident. Although I do wonder if the drama will explain how she got it.

Same reason why I have doubts about it too.

Spoiler

Oh where do you watch Todome no Parallel? I didn't even know it existed.

Spoiler

#23 skychord

skychord

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:03 AM (Edited by chikachan, 10 February 2018 - 10:04 AM.)

Oh where do you watch Todome no Parallel? I didn't even know it existed.

Spoiler

I download it from here. It's pretty easy to watch since it's only 10 min/ep

Spoiler

#24 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

We are T

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,224 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:05 AM

I download it from here. It's pretty easy to watch since it's only 10 min/ep

Spoiler

Thanks!

#25 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,588 posts
  • LocationYuZhou is My Universe

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:51 PM

I was thinking that there probably is a limit to how many times the kiss can be performed as they are sort of actually dying in the process.

And so far I'm not into 'Suda is the younger brother' theory 'cause it would be too simple, I guess?

But I haven't watched episode 5 yet.

That's what I wanna know. And yeah, Suda's character, who from now on I'm gonna call Harumi since that's the name they've given him, is too simple or too easy for us to find out. I do hope the writers and the show explain us the rules of her powers.

Spoiler

Personally, that would be a good plot twist. I've heard about the minisodes, but I'm gonna have to wait for it to come out and be subbed. But some of the scenes in the minisodes (just my guess) are also in the main drama, just not as extensive. And if they are, then they're most likely just flashes in the scene like right after they die or while kissing.

I can't wait for the next episodes tbh. I think they did explained it during episode 2 or 3 about her powers. So yes she might have gotten them after the accident.

Spoiler

#26 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

We are T

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,224 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:59 PM

Also I'm curious what happens if:
- a kiss is performed on day 7 so they get back to day 1
- a kiss is performed on day 1 right after they get back

do they get 7 more days back and so on as long as they continue kissing?

#27 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,588 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:16 PM

Also I'm curious what happens if:
- a kiss is performed on day 7 so they get back to day 1
- a kiss is performed on day 1 right after they get back
do they get 7 more days back and so on as long as they continue kissing?

They can if they’re close by. But the thing is if they do go back 7 days before, they’re in separate places. So they could be a city or two or more apart. Plus the person Saiko kisses can only go back in 7 days in time with her. The person that was kissed then she kisses another person, the first person goes back 7 days, then the second person goes back 7 days but the first person won’t have a recollection of going back 7 more days, I think for now. We don’t know what the limitation on Saiko’s powers yet.

#28 -まり-

-まり-

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:17 AM

I've been really enjoying this serieschuplz.png i hope its rating goes up in the next episodes

#29 skychord

skychord

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:31 AM

That's what I wanna know. And yeah, Suda's character, who from now on I'm gonna call Harumi since that's the name they've given him, is too simple or too easy for us to find out. I do hope the writers and the show explain us the rules of her powers.

Personally, that would be a good plot twist. I've heard about the minisodes, but I'm gonna have to wait for it to come out and be subbed. But some of the scenes in the minisodes (just my guess) are also in the main drama, just not as extensive. And if they are, then they're most likely just flashes in the scene like right after they die or while kissing.

I can't wait for the next episodes tbh. I think they did explained it during episode 2 or 3 about her powers. So yes she might have gotten them after the accident.

Spoiler

I hope Yamaken's fansite will sub the spin-off too~

The focus of Todome no Parallel is not on Otaro and more on Takauji/Hiroyuki/Mikoto. There were scenes from the drama too but only in the opening part of each episodes.

Now that you mentioned it, yeah that scene does look weird. Takauji was with Hiroyuki while Hotei was by himself that time. No way that Takauji knows about the book. 

I guess I'll check that scene again.. I hope it's not another loophole though

I've been really enjoying this serieshttps://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... i hope its rating goes up in the next episodes

Same. Totally didn't expect it to be interesting!

#30 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

We are T

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,224 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:32 AM

I wonder if by experiencing the time leap numerous times Takauji somehow got to retain his memories. On a subconscious level rather than properly being aware of it perhaps.

#31 ncting

ncting

dripped down in gabbana 🥀

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,229 posts
  • Locationclink clink bitch 🌹

Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:37 PM

do you ya'll think the brother of otaro is,i think it is either the homeless guy or hasebe??

#32 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,588 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:52 PM

do you ya'll think the brother of otaro is,i think it is either the homeless guy or hasebe??

Hasebe. I think homeless guy (Harumi) is the highschool that Saiko kissed.

#33 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,588 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:15 PM

Anyone know where I can watch episode 6 with English subs?

#34 KraiL

KraiL

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:12 AM

Anyone know where I can watch episode 6 with English subs?

fastdrama.co

#35 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,588 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:13 PM

Just watched Episode 6. I was wrong all along!!! *cue dramatic song* amgplz.png Okay, I wasn't totally wrong, but throughout the episode I thought Otaro would die.

Spoiler

#36 wiaraewiwiarae

wiaraewiwiarae

We are T

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,224 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:30 PM (Edited by wiaraewiwiarae, 17 February 2018 - 06:31 PM.)

Just watched Episode 6. I was wrong all along!!! *cue dramatic song* https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... Okay, I wasn't totally wrong, but throughout the episode I thought Otaro would die.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#37 KraiL

KraiL

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 02:22 AM

Episode 7

http://fastdrama.co/...kills/episode-7

#38 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,588 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 12:46 PM

We get season 2! Yay!!

Ok, Otaro's getting the feels, and now I feel really bad for Saiko, she's getting used left and right. Takauji's many facets of villainous face is appearing. Hasebe might or might not be Otaro's brother, could be a red herring, then again could not be. That kiss at episode 7, I didn't expect that to happen. That was some plot twist. Fanservice I guess? I'm betting the show would end in a cliffhanger. I can't wait till Takauji and Saiko kiss! Or if they ever kiss at all. 

#39 KraiL

KraiL

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 04:00 AM (Edited by KraiL, 03 March 2018 - 04:01 AM.)

Episode 8

http://fastdrama.co/...kills/episode-8

#40 KraiL

KraiL

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:03 AM

Somehow I don't feel any sympathy for the main character, most of the time I think he's a scum, just like everyone says he is. And I'm actually more eager for Takauji to find out the secret and get in the game.

Up, Up and Away!