• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sane

• Aisling

• h0neanias

• 25%Cotton

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

welcome to the fabbest thread of them all disclaimer: unless specifically stated by the person being discussed, anything and everything proposed in this thread is pure speculation.   NON MUSI

This has been answered a billion times already but let me say it once more; EVERYTHING discussed here is stuff the idols themselves and their companies put out for everyone to see, it's public content

HSC called Jaejoong during a tv show:

Translation here: http://twtkr.olleh.com/view.php?long_id=L1kJIs

cr: Ilovekimjaejoong (tumblr)

HSC's PDA is too much? Coming from Jaejoong (or should I say "Jjoong"?)...  :ninja:

Edit: The photo they showed at the end is interesting  :derp:

HSC has shown those photos before, they're all cute.  They had been friends since the Yunjae era, for good reason.  I posted a video from YouTube about them earlier

HSC has shown those photos before, they're all cute.  They had been friends since the Yunjae era, for good reason.  I posted a video from YouTube about them earlier

Haha, i know that (you don't get drunk with steak for no reason)! I found it interesting because Jaejoong didn't really seem bothered by the PDA in those public places  :hurr: 

Is it just me or are they very natural together?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gQMNQlYRX4

They are... These hands seem to know where they are going.  :derp:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Haha, i know that (you don't get drunk with steak for no reason)! I found it interesting because Jaejoong didn't really seem bothered by the PDA in those public places  :hurr:

They are... These hands seem to know where they are going.  :derp:

It is a road they have travelled before  :hurr:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

tumblr_mr328dQb1l1szd3g6o1_500.gif

Chen still seems straight to me tho. A sassy but straight guy.

Same. I literally get no gay vibes from him. He has his sassy moments, but that's like assuming everyone on the football teams are gay because they occasionally slap each others butts or something lol

Edited by Kkaebjong
  • Like 6

Same. I literally get no gay vibes from him. He has his sassy moments, but that's like assuming everyone on the football teams are gay because they occasionally slap each others butts or something lol

Especially if Junsu is in the team.  :ninja:

I fully agree. I only get straight vibes from him as well  :)

Is it just me or are they very natural together?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gQMNQlYRX4

OMG i want to attend their marriage T__T 

HSC called Jaejoong during a tv show:

Translation here: http://twtkr.olleh.com/view.php?long_id=L1kJIs

cr: Ilovekimjaejoong (tumblr)

HSC's PDA is too much? Coming from Jaejoong (or should I say "Jjoong"?)...  :ninja:

Edit: The photo they showed at the end is interesting  :derp:

i ship the shit out of this , but i have been told that they're just friends :/ 

JJ: TH’s strong point? He is always enthusiastic about his acting…

and also passionate about dating…

He treats everyone around him really nice… elders and younger actors…

Takes real good care of them…

TH: But I am nicest to you…

and the mc had to cut this lovely moment -_- 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I'm going to ship Jaejoong and HSC. Are Jaejoong fans messy about him?

They are long time friends and HSC would protect Yunjae in the past and give them a place to 'date' and eat at his restaurant.   I don't think Jae has anything for him or vice versa,  just good gay friends

Tbh I don't really think Jaejoong and HSC are each other's types, you know? Like I wouldn't be opposed to them as a couple, but I just don't see it.

• Like 2

tumblr_mr328dQb1l1szd3g6o1_500.gif

Chen still seems straight to me tho. A sassy but straight guy.

It's not his big sassy movement as much as the way he holds himself sometimes that pings me occasionally.  But yeah, as a fan I watch his every little movement and I might be over-thinking it. ^^

you have something to say about him?  :hurr:

I would but since there's no incentive...

It's not his big sassy movement as much as the way he holds himself sometimes that pings me occasionally.  But yeah, as a fan I watch his every little movement and I might be over-thinking it. ^^

Over thinking does happen and should be avoided, however, second guessing yourself in the hopes of not doing it isn't that much of a good idea either.

Edited by Karma Butterfly

I speak Chinese but it's kinda weak. I did watch that though and it doesn't sound strange at all to me, and the translation is 100% accurate.

That song... :ahmagah: !

Oh, cool. I was referring to the C-fan comments haha. I was just wondering what sort of things they talk about haha.

That song and Reflection are my jam tbh.

That's probably because he couldn't tell what the fuck they were saying. :lol:

Chenris was still beautiful though.  :rlytearpls:

Kyungsoo used to ping me hard...and then I was like "eh, maybe not."  That might just be a side effect of him being so withdrawn after being used as saesang/ajusshi bait though.

That is interesting; I've always heard he had more fans in Korea.  Any idea why that's so?

LMFAO. He pinged me from the start even before Sehun or Tao idk why.

all that talk about chen...I missed the party :-(

tumblr_msc78fodtb1r52tbjo1_250.giftumblr_inline_n314wikZ911s2ovq4.giftumblr_msc78fodtb1r52tbjo4_250.gif

tumblr_mseit7n1871s6uy82o2_400.gif

tumblr_m6lfflT0lu1r8i9eqo1_500.jpg

You're not late, I like discussing Chen with people. What are your opinions on him?

You're not late, I like discussing Chen with people. What are your opinions on him?

I think he's straight, he doesn't ping me at all to be honest, i think his adoration for suho is adorable but i don't really see anything more... but he looks hot grinding on him like that lol

I don't know if an 100% straight man would do that without being disgusted 

Kyungsoo? Same here.

Does he still ping you? He doesn't for me much anymore; but during MAMA era.... LOL.

I think he's straight, he doesn't ping me at all to be honest, i think his adoration for suho is adorable but i don't really see anything more... but he looks hot grinding on him like that lol

I don't know if an 100% straight man would do that without being disgusted 

LOL. Chen is an interesting one for sure...But, Suho didn't mind either  :hurr:

Does he still ping you? He doesn't for me much anymore; but during MAMA era.... LOL.

Yes, always. lol

I'm not only talking about his mannerisms. The way he acts with men makes me think he's gay or at least bisexual. And I don't know if this means something but he's close with a lot of rumoured gay guys in the industry like Ryeowook, Jo Kwon and that guy from VIXX. But since I believe gay guys in the industry are more likely to hang out with each other it means something to me.

Edited by Anya
  • Like 4