Which male idols do you think are gay?

I read that in another thread and just laughed. I've read and heard idols say a lot of things, but that one right there was just dumb.

He really shot himself on the foot, but at least other members wil know better than to follow his lead.

It's better for them to be like Kyungsoo and keep it as real as possible by not actually revealing much and not promisssing anything.

Edited by fearless90liner
  • Like 1
  • Replies 86.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sane

• Aisling

• h0neanias

• 25%Cotton

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

welcome to the fabbest thread of them all disclaimer: unless specifically stated by the person being discussed, anything and everything proposed in this thread is pure speculation.   NON MUSI

This has been answered a billion times already but let me say it once more; EVERYTHING discussed here is stuff the idols themselves and their companies put out for everyone to see, it's public content

Saw this too! The same people who used to say Baekhyun 'pinged' them or thought he liked male companion more than anything else, are now believing this to be true and saying he's straight. Wow.

I guess it works in this area too. 

What's wrong with this? This thread is pure speculation, it's not like what we say here is automatically true. We aren't always correct.

My thoughts about Baekhyun didn't change much, I've always thought he's bi anyways. I think he does genuinely like Taeyeon after the evidence I saw today.

There's Instagram proof (since January) and video proof (since last year). Why would I deny this? The evidence is there.

Btw, dating a woman doesn't make a man automatically straight. Elton John married a woman. We don't know his sexuality. He could be gay, he could be bi or he could be straight and most of this thread read it all wrong.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

What's wrong with this? This thread is pure speculation, it's not like what we say here is automatically true. We aren't always correct.

My thoughts about Baekhyun didn't change much, I've always thought he's bi anyways. I think he does genuinely like Taeyeon after the evidence I saw today.

There's Instagram proof (since January) and video proof (since last year). Why would I deny this? The evidence is there.

Btw, dating a woman doesn't make a man automatically straight. Elton John married a woman. We don't know his sexuality. He could be gay, he could be bi or he could be straight and most of this thread read it all wrong.

Proof? Oreo pics on Instagram are proof now? :donthinkso: And what video "proof" is this, never heard of it.

Yes, evidence is the right word here.

• Like 1

Lol I checked Kevin's since it was the smallest explanation

5. 유키스 - 케빈

ë§íˆ¬,í–‰ë™ ì—¬ì„±ìŠ¤ëŸ¬ì›€

게ì´ì¼ 가능성 : ★★★★★

(My rough translation) - Feminine speaking and behavior

That's it.....and he instantly got 5 stars for gay potential  

:hoplz: I guess you ain't fooling anyone Kevin  

I don't think Kevin has fooled anyone

Now that we know that romantic messages through Instagram are an actual thing, I think I'm reading way too much into Taohun's.

http://instagram.com/p/oYzAhJLkB3/

http://instagram.com/p/oYv7-RhPb3/

They both posted pictures sending a kiss with less than an hour of difference. The emojis they used:

1VhJQEk.png

yYVxNse.png

Tao's emoji is very suggestive.  :imstupid:

And then there was this:

Bn8KI29IgAApow3.jpg

Bn8LFZaIIAEQILz.jpg

Sehun posted this picture on his coming of age day. Isn't this a very important day to Koreans?

That emoji is called "two men holding hands".

Edited by Anya
  • Like 13
  • Dislike 3

Now that we know that romantic messages through Instagram are an actual thing, I think I'm reading way too much into Taohun's.

You're taking the piss now, don't get mad if you get called delusional fangirl next.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 19

They both posted pictures sending a kiss with less than an hour of difference. The emojis they used:

1VhJQEk.png

yYVxNse.png

And then there was this:

Bn8KI29IgAApow3.jpg

Bn8LFZaIIAEQILz.jpg

Sehun posted this picture on his coming of age day. Isn't this a very important day to Koreans?

That emoji is called "two man holding hands".

All of this is giving me a headache so I'm just going to stare at Tao's incredible waistline. 

creepy_eunhyuk_gif_by_leela_c-d37m7k8.gi

1VhJQEk.png

yYVxNse.png

And then there was this:

Bn8KI29IgAApow3.jpg

Bn8LFZaIIAEQILz.jpg

That emoji is called "two man holding hands".

I'm pretty sure they are a couple

• Like 9
  • Dislike 1

No, I won't stop just because it doesn't suit your prefferences. You'll have to deal with it

Stop putting down taohun. You have an attitude.

Taohun is the most likely gay scandal to happen and we are allowed to discuss that without being called delusional. Unless you want people to call you the same for believing hunhan are together?

• Like 3
  • Dislike 4

But y'all are delusional. Talk about this to anyone else in this thread or even to you friends who are not homophobic and they'll probably thing your gay obessed.

The fact that you'd assume any of us is homophobic betrays your incapability of using logic.

And yet another ignorant post that this is all about idol sexuality

I advise you to stop tring to clarify our point, it's hopeless. It's not he/she doesn't understand, it's that he/she is purposely pretending not to.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

The fact that you'd assume any of us is homophobic betrays your incapability of using logic.

I advise you to stop tring to clarify our point, it's hopeless. It's not he/she doesn't understand, it's that he/she is purposely pretending not to.

WHat pissing me more off is that the reasoning they give makes taeyeon look like a complete bitch....

Who said I assumed anyone as homophobic? I said gay obessed aka those yaoi lovers. As a gay man this thread and a lot of the people in it (not all cause there are the few sane ones who've been here since forever) offend me with their analysations of every single thing an idol does and labels it as gay.

I come here only to read the relevant stuff not to hear that this idol posted a pic with x idol and is now gay and oh so are the other 10 memebers of his group. like come on get a grip. if you start naming 2/3 of a group you know you get a bad gay dar.

• Like 12
  • Dislike 6

Who said I assumed anyone as homophobic? I said gay obessed aka those yaoi lovers. As a gay man this thread and a lot of the people in it (not all cause there are the few sane ones who've been here since forever) offend me with their analysations of every single thing an idol does and labels it as gay.

I come here only to read the relevant stuff not to hear that this idol posted a pic with x idol and is now gay and oh so are the other 10 memebers of his group. like come on get a grip. if you start naming 2/3 of a group you know you get a bad gay dar.

I'm clueless, Is your post directed to mine? :rolleyes: (About Tao and Sehun Instagram Pictures)

Edited by Anya

could it be both?
Like Tae and Baek are really a couple and SM decided to let their relationship out to cover up whatever it is you guys think they are covering up.
Exo and SNSD are such strong and solid groups I don't think a dating scandal will really effect them significantly

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

Yeah I'm kinda over it.

Two people are 'dating', yay & stuff.

When does this musical for Kwon start?

I've been meaning to really get some solid info on it.

I thought it had already started? Is JoKwon's full Vogue shoot out yet, or is it just the two photos?

Here are all the photos I've seen of the shoot.

tumblr_n7fi9v6UAv1reg7l4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7fi99VHpN1reg7l4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7fmluAxau1qdfufso2_500.jpg 

Extra: Him at rehearsals with the cast

tumblr_n7f22sIzH71qlih0mo1_500.jpg

I'm really excited for this and for him.

He looks in his element and really happy. I didn't recognise him at first. I thought it was a female model. Dem cheekbones.

I'm happy he's happy. Must be a lot of fellow gays in theatre too so that must be nice for him.

Stop putting down taohun. You have an attitude.

Taohun is the most likely gay scandal to happen and we are allowed to discuss that without being called delusional. Unless you want people to call you the same for believing hunhan are together?

I'm not putting down Taohun, I never did. You just assume everyone who thinks otherwise instantly put down your ship, this isn't about the ship itself, I couldn't care less even if I tried what you think or believe in of all people.

The matter is how you display the whole thing with those posts about SNS and how overanalyzed that is, because if that's the case then everybody is dating everybody if we start off by doing that. Chen and Xiumin are dating because they posted a picture holding hands too.

Hunhan shippers also made a similar analysis when Luhan updated his weibo with a selca saying "I love you" after Sehun started following him on IG, then Sehun posted a selca with a shy emoji right after, yet I never even payed mind to it because it was plain daft to stretch out into something so fabricated.

That post brought no seriousness to the whole thing we have been discussing here, sure everyone's allowed to post whatever they want but it almost looked like a mock. Laughable... something like that just can't be taken seriously to prove anything which is the point behind it. Because again, then let's start assuming all the idols who are dating each other just by SNS posts and conspiracy theories behind them to see which one suits best.

Seems like this whole scandal also served as excuse for some people to start all these analysis, great for you but don't expect anyone to take it seriously.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 5

I'm not putting down Taohun, I never did. You just assume everyone who thinks otherwise instantly put down your ship, this isn't about the ship itself, I couldn't care less even if I tried what you think or believe in of all people.

The matter is how you display the whole thing with those posts about SNS and how overanalyzed that is, because if that's the case then everybody is dating everybody if we start off by doing that. Chen and Xiumin are dating because they posted a picture holding hands too.

Hunhan shippers also made a similar analysis when Luhan updated his weibo with a selca saying "I love you" after Sehun started following him on IG, then Sehun posted a selca with a shy emoji right after, yet I never even payed mind to it because it was plain daft to stretch out into something so fabricated.

That post brought no seriousness to the whole thing we have been discussing here, sure everyone's allowed to post whatever they want but it almost looked like a mock. Laughable... something like that just can't be taken seriously to prove anything which is the point behind it. Because again, then let's start assuming all the idols who are dating each other just by SNS posts and conspiracy theories behind them to see which one suits best.

Seems like this whole scandal also served as excuse for some people to start all these analysis, great for you but don't expect anyone to take it seriously.

And are you the thread police?

People can post TaoHun SNS evidence if they want. Just because it may not mean much to you, it may mean something to others.

When did anyone post any analysis since the scandal apart from those three TaoHun photos?

Maybe you're still hurt because people take TaoHun more seriously that HunHan?

But we can discuss what we wish.

• Like 9
  • Dislike 2