Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

So much hotness isn't easy to handle  :datass:

tumblr_mmcjqw5POv1qdcayvo4_250.giftumblr_mmcjqw5POv1qdcayvo1_250.gif

Who is that? KJH was the character Hoya did at Answer me 1997? 

About that, i didn't watch the drama, but he was gay? 

Yes and yes. It was unrequited love though :(

So much hotness isn't easy to handle  :datass:

tumblr_mmcjqw5POv1qdcayvo4_250.giftumblr_mmcjqw5POv1qdcayvo1_250.gif

OMG THIS BITCH!! ♥

Seo In Guk. Yes.

Yes.

Yes and yes. It was unrequited love though :(

OMG THIS BITCH!! ♥

Seo In Guk. Yes.

Yes.

LOL, this is why people was teasing him, about how dangerous was to touch his butt ^^ 

Maybe I'm gonna watch just because of that. 

LOL, this is why people was teasing him, about how dangerous was to touch his butt ^^ 

Maybe I'm gonna watch just because of that. 

It's a great drama ^^

Do you think Myungsoo and Sungjong are really gay?

I think Sungjong is but I can't tell with Myungsoo.

Personally I'm a fan of Myungyeol because they have many cute moments but I don't think Sungyeol is gay...so it's kinda ehrrrr.... depressing... -_-

What makes you say Sungyeol isn't gay?  :stud:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Giving a bit of my insight. I don't really think Sungyeol's gay even though I ship Myungyeol. L and Sungyeol are best friends and I think it's just bromance between them, although I feel L's slightly attracted to Sungyeol, since he always initiates the skinship. There's something about Sungyeol which makes me think he's not gay (and it's not because I absolutely love him)

Also, don't really ship Myungjong. I just don't find it real. I feel that L's attracted to Sungjong like he is to Sungyeol but because Sungjong is pretty and quite helpless when the other members bully him- he gives off an innocent image. So I think L's bi or straight but I don't think he's gay because look at the way he acts while drawing his ideal girl:

L mention's "innocent" a lot and Sungjong gives a really innocent feel, so maybe  :rolleyes: Oh, and I've never really noticed the Hoya and Sungjong relationship until I read this thread. Hoya seems like a member which people can rely on and he can protect them.

I have noticed Sungjong becoming less feminine lately on variety shows and a lot of people have been saying "Sungjong's become a man now". So I'm not sure if that means anything. 

Anyway, I hope gave some good information  :)

#MyungYeol4ever

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

What makes you say Sungyeol isn't gay?  :stud:

Well, first of all Sungyeol is my bias in Infinite, and I don't mind him to be gay.. haha.

But now during the man in love promotion he comes across rather convincing when he talks about his "ideal girl". And he mentioned dating a noona 4(?) years older than him. and stuff like that.

Moments like these keep popping up though:

tumblr_mmdfm6JiGA1rcyn1io1_250.jpgtumblr_mmdfm6JiGA1rcyn1io2_250.jpg

and maybe he's bi? For both Myungsoo and Sungyeol I can't say for sure they're gay.

Giving a bit of my insight. I don't really think Sungyeol's gay even though I ship Myungyeol. L and Sungyeol are best friends and I think it's just bromance between them, although I feel L's slightly attracted to Sungyeol, since he always initiates the skinship. There's something about Sungyeol which makes me think he's not gay (and it's not because I absolutely love him)

Also, don't really ship Myungjong. I just don't find it real. I feel that L's attracted to Sungjong like he is to Sungyeol but because Sungjong is pretty and quite helpless when the other members bully him- he gives off an innocent image. So I think L's bi or straight but I don't think he's gay because look at the way he acts while drawing his ideal girl:

L mention's "innocent" a lot and Sungjong gives a really innocent feel, so maybe  :rolleyes: Oh, and I've never really noticed the Hoya and Sungjong relationship until I read this thread. Hoya seems like a member which people can rely on and he can protect them.

I have noticed Sungjong becoming less feminine lately on variety shows and a lot of people have been saying "Sungjong's become a man now". So I'm not sure if that means anything. 

Anyway, I hope gave some good information  :)

#MyungYeol4ever

Sungjong said in interview he regrets the way he used to dance to girls' songs on every show. but He still danced to IGAB from SNSD during JJiang interview a while ago . ^^

Hoe does have an innocent image but all members state he's very different behind the camera.

In general Myungsoo is most touchy with Sungeol and Sungjong, there was a period he seemed closer with Sungjong but since promotions started there is alot of myungyeol again...

It's hard to draw any conclusions though. :._.:

Also something very random: from pictures of idol olympics years ago I could see that only infinite members that seemed to have shaved their legs are Myungsoo,Sungyeol and Sungjong.

I;m not saying it's an gay indication.. but in general they do seem most feminine in Infinite  :)

Well, first of all Sungyeol is my bias in Infinite, and I want him to be gay.. haha.

But now during the man in love promotion he comes across rather convincing when he talks about his "ideal girl". And he mentioned dating a noona 4(?) years older than him. and stuff like that.

Still everyday more myungyeol moments stack up, like this:

I want him to be straight so I can have a chance with him :P (I'm delulu). Sungyeol seems like he has a lot of past him girlfriends, especially when he says "Love is Pathetic". ;; Myungyeol is so precious though. They rely on each other a lot and they're so close. aadsfsdfsdggfdgdf

Sungjong said in interview he regrets the way he used to dance to girls' songs on every show. but He still danced to IGAB from SNSD during JJiang interview a while ago . ^^

Hoe does have an innocent image but all members state he's very different behind the camera.

In general Myungsoo is most touchy with Sungeol and Sungjong, there was a period he seemed closer with Sungjong but since promotions started there is alot of myungyeol again...

Also something very random: from pictures of idol olympics years ago I could see that only infinite members that seemed to have shaved their legs are Myungsoo,Sungyeol and Sungjong.

I;m not saying it's an gay indication.. but in general they do seem most feminine in Infinite  :)

I'm pretty sure Sungjong's girl group dancing was just fanservice back in their debut days and a way to get more fans, but I know he still likes dancing them a lot. And yes, Sungjong's off camera personality is quite vicious . . . 

Yeah, around their debut time and even after that MyungJong wasn't really there, but MyungYeol's always been there :) Myungsoo's been doing a lot more Myungyeol lately like you said. Definitely not going to complain about that, although I really sense their friendship though it. 

It's funny though, they don't shave their pit hair  :hurr: I feel like even though they're doing a kind of feminine theme they've gotten manlier  :lol:

um myungjong is way more real than myungyeol tbh

Exactly.

In fact, I'm just going to bring this back, because it's always relevant:

tumblr_magianSgVm1ryog8xo1_500.jpg

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Despite Sungyeol having said that he is pan (not exactly by these words) I still don't think he is but eh. Even if he was I think he would be mostly attracted to females. I see Myungyeol as being really really close friends and they are very conformable around one another to do skinship often.

I haven't really seen Sungyeol attracted to L in a sexual way and vice versa but I have seen him attracted to Sungjong and I don't think he fakes his interest in girls. 

Just my 2 cents  :derp:

Let's not start a shipping war please.

There is honestly no pairing realer than other. They just have different dynamics.

tumblr_mmaik6O0KO1qamx92o1_250.gif

Fab.

• Like 1

That's someone from Shinhwa isn't it? lol

Nvm, I just saw the Korean. lol

^

Yupe. Hysung or something like that xD

Just a warning: Do not try to shove your otp down other people's throats nor do make a post where you say something like this pairing is better than this pairing and other variations.

Just a heads up. This isn't the thread for that. There are otp threads for a reason -_-

I'm just saying this because we had a ship war in the previous thread which is like the stupidest thing ever. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Well, first of all Sungyeol is my bias in Infinite, and I don't mind him to be gay.. haha.

Moments like these keep popping up though:

and maybe he's bi? For both Myungsoo and Sungyeol I can't say for sure they're gay.

Yep, I agree with you. I think they're just bi although i really wish they're gay lol 

But Myungsoo confuses me alot. Like what you said he's very convincing when he talked about his ideal girl, he sounded so straight on those kind of interviews. (Sungyeol too! But he sounds bitter when he talks about his past love relationships haha) But afterwards he'll go hugging Sungyeol and Sungjong and all his fucking cute skinship thingys. Kinda frustrating for a shipper like me lol

um myungjong is way more real than myungyeol tbh

Myungyeoljong is realer lol it's a sad and confusing love traingle

I've never seen L attracted to a girl before and let me tell you that it's quite hard not to be when you around hot girls all the time being an idol and all.

He also didn't mention that he never had a girlfriend before (if I'm 100% correct) on Beatles Code before and he was this close to being outed do yeah.

L never seemed attracted sexually to Sungyeol but there are a few fanncams or pictures where L is checking out Sungjong. I've actually just posted a picture recently where L is biting his finger while looking at Sungjong.

I don't like how you described Sungjong. L has said before that Sungjong doesn't show his real self to the cameras so that innocent image you have of him is not true nor is why I think L likes Sungjong.

I'm not sure why you mentioned Sungjong being less feminine. He is as feminine as he always been, he acts the same and still dances to girl group songs. Sungjong was always a man so whoever said that needs to stop being ignorant. Feminine or not he is still a man and a fine one.

Not sure if you were implying that because of that he is not gay or wtv but yeah not a good argument.

But Myungsoo confuses me alot. Like what you said he's very convincing when he talked about his ideal girl, he sounded so straight on those kind of interviews. (Sungyeol too! But he sounds bitter when he talks about his past love relationships haha) But afterwards he'll go hugging Sungyeol and Sungjong and all his fucking cute skinship thingys. Kinda frustrating for a shipper like me lol

Like I sad above I need to see L attracted to females because I haven't yet but I have seen him attracted to guys.

The skinship thing is not a good argument when it comes to sexuality because some people are just touchier than others. Plus L is very close to Sungyeol and Sungjong so it makes sense that he will touch them all the time.

Myungyeoljong is realer lol it's a sad and confusing love traingle

I don't think it's a love triangle at all lol.

• Like 3

This thread became all about infinite :lol:

Are there any ships in U-kiss? I know nothing about them but I followed Kiseop on twitter once and he keeps posting sometimes odd selca's.

^

Yupe. Hysung or something like that xD

Just a warning: Do not try to shove your otp down other people's throats nor do make a post where you say something like this pairing is better than this pairing and other variations.

Just a heads up. This isn't the thread for that. There are otp threads for a reason -_-

I'm just saying this because we had a ship war in the previous thread which is like the stupidest thing ever.

ohhh

ok

I've never seen L attracted to a girl before and let me tell you that it's quite hard not to be when you around hot girls all the time being an idol and all.

He also didn't mention that he never had a girlfriend before (if I'm 100% correct) on Beatles Code before and he was this close to being outed do yeah.

L never seemed attracted sexually to Sungyeol but there are a few fanncams or pictures where L is checking out Sungjong. I've actually just posted a picture recently where L is biting his finger while looking at Sungjong.

I don't like how you described Sungjong. L has said before that Sungjong doesn't show his real self to the cameras so that innocent image you have of him is not true nor is why I think L likes Sungjong.

I'm not sure why you mentioned Sungjong being less feminine. He is as feminine as he always been, he acts the same and still dances to girl group songs. Sungjong was always a man so whoever said that needs to stop being ignorant. Feminine or not he is still a man and a fine one.

Not sure if you were implying that because of that he is not gay or wtv but yeah not a good argument.

Like I sad above I need to see L attracted to females because I haven't yet but I have seen him attracted to guys.

The skinship thing is not a good argument when it comes to sexuality because some people are just touchier than others. Plus L is very close to Sungyeol and Sungjong so it makes sense that he will touch them all the time.

I don't think it's a love triangle at all lol.

You have a point there.

But I don't get it though. Yes, L is very close to Sungyeol and Sungjong and tends to touch them from time to time. But aren't Koreans homophobic? I mean is it ok for them to do those things or they're just doing it for fanservice? It looks real to me though. 

Lol sorry. Yes, it's not a love traingle. L is just a huge flirt, that's all. haha kiddin' 

Well okay  :._.:

omfg

ok

Just saying.

Keep the ship wars on tumblr please.

You have a point there.

But I don't get it though. Yes, L is very close to Sungyeol and Sungjong and tends to touch them from time to time. But aren't Koreans homophobic? I mean is it ok for them to do those things or they're just doing it for fanservice? It looks real to me though.

Don't take this the wrong way but how long have you been a k-pop fan?

I remember when I got into k-pop and I thought it was okay to be gay in Korea but I was so wrong  :lol:

I think it's okay for them to do those things because nobody will really think they are gay. It's normal for two male idols to hold hands and Koreans will be like oh their friendship is so cute while we would be like dude those two are gay. 

It's just a cultural difference I'd say.

• Like 2

Are there any ships in U-kiss? I know nothing about them but I followed Kiseop on twitter once and he keeps posting sometimes odd selca's.

Kevin x everyone in ukiss

no but really I would be disgusted seeing dongho in any pairing

Just saying.

Keep the ship wars on tumblr please.

uh I wasn't trying to or starting any war

but ok whatever floats your boat

Well okay  :._.:

What's wrong T.T

Kevin x everyone in ukiss

no but really I would be disgusted seeing dongho in any pairing

Ok thanks, Kevin-Kiseop?  :hurr: 

I'm curious about some hardcore ships like Jongkey and Yunjae, are there any other groups that have this?