Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

In their old dorm, where they filmed Sesame Player; Sungjong, Hoya and Sungyeol were actually roommates. 

The more you know xD

tumblr_mm7usomzCI1s4mxtuo2_250.giftumblr_mm7usomzCI1s4mxtuo1_250.gif

• Like 1

that etude guy took a pic with comme des(key's dog). ew he so wants to get in Key's pants still, even after he met hyeongseop.

My thread. <3 I didn't even get to catch up with this topic on H8 before it was shut down. :sad:

The B1A4 account was a nice read. Funny, I've had my eye on CNU since I first saw a pic of B1A4.

Could you please post the quote, I'm very curious?

Or please explain the entire story, what has Min got to do with it?

1:08

Min is Korean. (right?)

• Like 1

that etude guy took a pic with comme des(key's dog). ew he so wants to get in Key's pants still, even after he met hyeongseop.

Uhm wtf?

• Like 1

I felt like I was reading a youtube/allkpop comment ._.

um am i suppose to be serious on every post

no

and was I on that one?

no

Link link link!! Or maybe you could just put up the pic.

This thread should have like an official otp. I nominate Myungjong y'all. 

I would love that. Their relationship is so perf â™¥

Tbh the hardest part about moving on from Hallyu8 for me is that I couldn't automatically bring my novel-length Myungsoo/Myungjong posts with me.

*gasp* I'm offended  :(

130503 MyungJong

tumblr_inline_mm8ghn4ori1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mm8gieXsiw1qz4rgp.jpg

lol a girl saw MS & SJ went eating together at a restaurant today (Cr: qhuong & S_Son)

Many Thanks to qhuong’s translation XD i’m gonna translate some more details about Myungjong’s dating according to that girl’s tweets.

- Myungjong went to a restaurant named “SongRim (Pine Forest) Restaurant†

- The dish they ate: Broiled (sliced and seasoned) Pork with Steamed Rice (Dweji Bulbaek)

- It seemed like they went with some other people, but it’s not INFINITE members.

(LOL) and the girl (she’s not a fan) after that she kept tweeting about Myungsoo is really handsome XD

Trans by: MelJlow @tumblr.com

(pics i took from searching the restaurant on internet XD not from any fanaccount)

---

Stalkers much? I mean they even know what they ate xD

Maybe the girl was a waitress on that restaurant or something?  :ohdear:

23-Once-Upon-a-Time-in-the-West.gif

My thread. <3 I didn't even get to catch up with this topic on H8 before it was shut down. :sad:

The B1A4 account was a nice read. Funny, I've had my eye on CNU since I first saw a pic of B1A4.

You're back! Gimmie a hug.

*gasp* I'm offended  :(

130503 MyungJong

tumblr_inline_mm8ghn4ori1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mm8gieXsiw1qz4rgp.jpg

lol a girl saw MS & SJ went eating together at a restaurant today (Cr: qhuong & S_Son)

Many Thanks to qhuong’s translation XD i’m gonna translate some more details about Myungjong’s dating according to that girl’s tweets.

- Myungjong went to a restaurant named “SongRim (Pine Forest) Restaurant†

- The dish they ate: Broiled (sliced and seasoned) Pork with Steamed Rice (Dweji Bulbaek)

- It seemed like they went with some other people, but it’s not INFINITE members.

(LOL) and the girl (she’s not a fan) after that she kept tweeting about Myungsoo is really handsome XD

Trans by: MelJlow @tumblr.com

(pics i took from searching the restaurant on internet XD not from any fanaccount)

---

Stalkers much? I mean they even know what they ate xD

You don't have to be completely serious all the time, but you know, I think it would be nice if people can visit this thread without thinking 'Damn, those crazy delulus' -_-

Thank you love.

I would love that. Their relationship is so perf â™¥

Tbh the hardest part about moving on from Hallyu8 for me is that I couldn't automatically bring my novel-length Myungsoo/Myungjong posts with me.

Ikr? And my Kiwoon novel is there somewhere too.

Welp.

It doesn't state that she is though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJaRFweOsgo&feature=player_embedded

You don't have to be completely serious all the time, but you know, I think it would be nice if people can visit this thread without thinking 'Damn, those crazy delulus' -_-

well I think they can handle one post

You're back! Gimmie a hug.

Nia~ <3

tumblr_ljlsmoBLp41qixfemo1_500.gif

Seo Inguk and Hoya.. reply 1997 feels...  :sad:

Inguk is really crushing on Hoya :stare:

[snip]

With Seo In Guk, I never really know if he genuinely likes (not romantically) Hoya so much or just plays it up for the camera/fans.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, first time commenting, but I was an active lurker on the previous forum. I think I read through everything on there, but only discovered today that the topic had disappeared. Thought it was a good choice to step out of the lurker zone and come forth with some things that I noticed that (if I remember correctly) haven't been discussed as extensively before.

First, I'd like to direct your attention to another 'pairing' involving Key, which is often brushed off rather quickly, but who have gone through an interesting change; Onew and Key. 

Now I am aware there seems to be a lot of evidence hints for Key and his modeling friend, but what caught my attention was Key's handsy relationship with Onew these days. 

Please watch this video and play close attention to Key's interest for Onew. They have to share a script. They hold hands clumsily above the table before continuing it under the table. There's excessive staring between the two of them. A lot of their reactions and unconscious actions are mirrored. Key kindly points Onew to the right place in the script.  Their body language to me is very suggestive overall. 

There's also the way Key brushes off Jonghyun not so subtly a couple of times. At some point I even got the impression that Jonghyun was a little annoyed with Onew and didn't hide it on his face too well, but now the moments are a compilation and a little out of context so I can't say clearly.

http://youtu.be/yiAimrJWw8E

Quote from the video:

key: Onew is a novice when it comes to dating. Since he doesn't know how to go on a date, I would want to teach him what to do if I were a girl. 

Now, since shinee's comeback there's an increase in 'moments' between Onew and Key. I'm not going to timeline it for you, but have a look around at recent interviews and such and you'll see what I mean, I think.

Recently, on a show, INFINITE's Dongwoo Woohyun was an MC and is one of Key's idol BFFs if I'm not mistaken. There appears to be a certain reaction from Onew at the sight of Key and Dongwoo Woohyun interacting. I would like to add that Dongwoo WOOHYUN is one half of another couple that I find legit (2woo) but I will address them seperately maybe. But with that in mind... (exactly did that)

34o8x35.gif eq32gz.gif

cr: 7thmin

and

2jfn5eg.gif 16b0s95.gif

cr: cutie-utter-pie

I believe it was PSY's 'Gentleman' playing and Woohyun and Sungyeol were dancing along whereas Onew and Key...? I'm not sure.  

If I remember correctly,in a recent interview (was it Weekly Idol?) Onew expressed to have taken an interest in fashion. Hmm. 

I'd like to hear some thoughts on this, or some more information, since I'm not exactly a shawol or a k-pop expert~

• Like 2

I AM SO GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED ONKEY I WAS ALWAYS AFRAID TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THEM ON HERE.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS UP WITH THEM

idk what to believe now

keyseop or onkey

idk

edit: I believe keyseop more though..the obvious of their relationship is just..

Edit: I always thought something changed after they went on this radio show recently( in jan?? ) where it was them two hosting.

Also, there is this moment where Key looked like he was stroking an award and Onew was like staring at Key's hand intensely.

I mean, I am not saying for sure there is something more between them because I love keyseop(I still think they are real, onkey is just the pairing I ship when keyseop aren't doing anything) but like recently Onkey have been getting up there..With Onew's looks and all..

But Onew is like..the straightest member in SHINee

• Like 1