Jump to content
OneHallyu

Which male idols do you think are gay?


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Wnnabe said:

They just need to be decent enough to not commit sexual assault or get into some shady business.

Speaking of shady business, I’ve been seeing some stuff about JK and a clothing company, but this is probably not the right thread for it. 

  • Tea 1
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 88.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • sane

    3032

  • Aisling

    1791

  • h0neanias

    1578

  • 25%Cotton

    1427

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

welcome to the fabbest thread of them all disclaimer: unless specifically stated by the person being discussed, anything and everything proposed in this thread is pure speculation.   NON MUSI

This has been answered a billion times already but let me say it once more; EVERYTHING discussed here is stuff the idols themselves and their companies put out for everyone to see, it's public content

16 minutes ago, Dashi said:

Speaking of shady business, I’ve been seeing some stuff about JK and a clothing company, but this is probably not the right thread for it. 

considering it was spread by an account that is known for starting shit and spreading weird rumours about idols for around a decade now i don't think it's credible and op went private

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gam3 bo1 said:
Spoiler

considering it was spread by an account that is known for starting shit and spreading weird rumours about idols for around a decade now i don't think it's credible and op went private

 

What account? 💀

  • Dislike 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Here said:

What account? 💀

can't find the account name because it's something weird like lots of i's and l's in a row (like IIIIIIllllIIl or something, for example) but while searching i found this so idk. i just wouldn't take it as gospel considering their history

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gam3 bo1 said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

considering it was spread by an account that is known for starting shit and spreading weird rumours about idols for around a decade now i don't think it's credible and op went private

 

Ha. Appreciate you informing me of this. LMFAO about the skulls. 
 

Spoiler

I don’t follow them closely enough to be in the know about accounts, and had actually seen it on foreign language sites, not an English tea account.

 

  • Dislike 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dashi said:

LMFAO about the skulls. 

Skulls are inevitable if you post scandalous rumors without proof.

8 minutes ago, gam3 bo1 said:

can't find the account name because it's something weird like lots of i's and l's in a row (like IIIIIIllllIIl or something, for example) but while searching i found this so idk. i just wouldn't take it as gospel considering their history

 

I see. Thanks.

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Here said:

Skulls are inevitable if you post scandalous rumors without proof.

Thanks, will know better than to merely mention something I’d read that I hadn’t weighted with personal opinion. Meanwhile, this entire thread is dedicated to speculating on people’s sexualities. 

  • Like 3
  • Dislike 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Dashi said:

Thanks, will know better than to merely mention something I’d read that I hadn’t weighted with personal opinion. Meanwhile, this entire thread is dedicated to speculating on people’s sexualities. 

Did you just compare being gay to shady business? 💀

  • Like 1
  • Tea 2
  • Dislike 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Here said:

Skulls are inevitable if you post scandalous rumors without proof.

I see. Thanks.

They're also inevitable if you talk about your personal experience as a gay person, which @Dont mind me can attest to. Or if you talk about idols being gay or not being gay in general. It took me a minute to even figure out the skulls were meant to be bad as I've always used that emoji with my friends to indicate something is funny. 💀 I was over here thinking people were laughing at my jokes. 😔

Edited by AWA
  • Like 5
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Dashi said:

Speaking of shady business, I’ve been seeing some stuff about JK and a clothing company, but this is probably not the right thread for it. 

I summarized the subject in the BTS thread. If you want to know what the subject is, you can go and read it. But it's not a big deal, just a side job thing. But all of this is actually a good proof that idols are not as innocent as they seem and how easily they lie and act in front of the cameras. But yeah, ıt's not related to this thread so people negged you.

 

Edited by Josaline
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Josaline said:

I summarized the subject in the BTS thread. If you want to know what the subject is, you can go and read it. But it's not a big deal, just a side job thing. But all of this is actually a good proof that idols are not as innocent as they seem and how easily they lie and act in front of the cameras. But yeah, ıt's not related to this thread so people negged you.

 

Okay now I am curious. What is the link to the thread? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lgbtxt said:

if this doesn’t make u think kai likes boys idk what would ... 😳 my guy even forgot what he was saying lol 

 

why did i get clowned for posting a flustered boy while y’all are talking abt unrelated bts shit lmao 😭😭😭

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, lgbtxt said:

why did i get clowned for posting a flustered boy while y’all are talking abt unrelated bts shit lmao 😭😭😭

I agree you shouldn't get clowend for that, but rather get an explanation. Sadly not everyone does that on this thread. I think the reason why you might have gotten clowned was because of the obvious fanservice that was being shown and Kai not expecting it or being comfortable with it. At least that is how I viewed it. 

And fanservice is seen as a messy shit for many queer people on this site. And that also includes me, I really hate it when Idols do it. It makes a mockery of those who can't be themselves in clear daylight, but their affectations are being used to lure fans like that OP of that tweet. 

Edited by Dont mind me
More explanation
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dont mind me said:

I agree you shouldn't get clowend for that, but rather get an explanation. Sadly not everyone does that on this thread. I think the reason why you might have gotten clowned was because of the obvious fanservice that was being shown and Kai not expecting it or being comfortable with it. At least that is how I viewed it. 

And fanservice is seen as a messy shit for many queer people on this site. And that also includes me, I really hate it when Idols do it. It makes a mockery of those who can't be themselves in clear daylight, but their affectations are being used to lure fans like that OP of that tweet. 

On point.

  • Like 3
  • Clown 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lgbtxt said:

why did i get clowned for posting a flustered boy while y’all are talking abt unrelated bts shit lmao 😭😭😭

I didn't clown you but he looks rather awkward, that's his usual personality. He's always been shy with everyone.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Dont mind me said:

I agree you shouldn't get clowend for that, but rather get an explanation. Sadly not everyone does that on this thread. I think the reason why you might have gotten clowned was because of the obvious fanservice that was being shown and Kai not expecting it or being comfortable with it. At least that is how I viewed it. 

And fanservice is seen as a messy shit for many queer people on this site. And that also includes me, I really hate it when Idols do it. It makes a mockery of those who can't be themselves in clear daylight, but their affectations are being used to lure fans like that OP of that tweet. 

ok thank you. i can understand your point of view. 

for me personally, although it’s obviously fanservice, there’s layers to it of course. and while you see it as him being uncomfortable due to not expecting it, i see it much the same but with the added “fuck i’m touched by a guy” factor. i’m just projecting my own experiences so it felt like a familiar look lolol guess it may just be me though ! 

as for fanservice in general, it’s certainly complicated. as someone who’s nblm i enjoy it bcs who doesn’t like seeing cute boys play around as a treat? but i do also know that it’s a part of their job and that most (?) idols are het men doing it for the fantasies of het women. i wouldn’t go so deep as to call it a mockery but that’s neither here nor there. 

2 minutes ago, Wnnabe said:

I didn't clown you but he looks rather awkward, that's his usual personality. He's always been shy with everyone.

this is a fair point as well. he is kind of always sheepish lol

  • Clown 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, kiyatix said:

What did I miss lol

or just the usual assumption that if idols aren't dating they're hooking up? (genuinely asking)

it's an educated guess but as far as I know there's nothing definitive about bts and partners 

It's an assumption yes. I find it incredibly hard to believe that celebrities like them don't have sex. It's impossible, unless they all happen to be asexual lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Wnnabe said:

It's an assumption yes. I find it incredibly hard to believe that celebrities like them don't have sex. It's impossible, unless they all happen to be asexual lol. 
 

 

It was more about how you said "a lot"

I do believe very famous people don't have much free time. Even though others think that's only a canned line, sex probably isn't the top priority. Most likely every once in a while and during breaks with a select 1 or 2 people so NDA's don't have to be signed constantly. (I don't buy into the "secret hookups in every city on tour" thing) 

Edited by kiyatix
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, lgbtxt said:

ok thank you. i can understand your point of view. 

for me personally, although it’s obviously fanservice, there’s layers to it of course. and while you see it as him being uncomfortable due to not expecting it, i see it much the same but with the added “fuck i’m touched by a guy” factor. i’m just projecting my own experiences so it felt like a familiar look lolol guess it may just be me though ! 

as for fanservice in general, it’s certainly complicated. as someone who’s nblm i enjoy it bcs who doesn’t like seeing cute boys play around as a treat? but i do also know that it’s a part of their job and that most (?) idols are het men doing it for the fantasies of het women. i wouldn’t go so deep as to call it a mockery but that’s neither here nor there. 

this is a fair point as well. he is kind of always sheepish lol

I understand where you are coming from and that there is a underlying reasons for why some get flustered with fanservice. But at the same time, it is being used to create a bond with female fans and I think that is unnecessary. Showing mlm isn’t the problem ( we all love cute guys being affectionate with each other) it is that companies use it as a means to their ends. And that is wrong on so many levels, especially for a homophobic country. 

Kpop artists should just focus showing their natural connections/music and fun wardrobes. Cause that is the reason why I like it. 

Edited by Dont mind me
Also, I don't know TXT that very well. But it seems that Kai is the baby twink of the group.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kiyatix said:

It was more about how you said "a lot"

I do believe very famous people don't have much free time. Even though others think that's only a canned line, sex probably isn't the top priority. Most likely every once in a while and during breaks with a select 1 or 2 people so NDA's don't have to be signed constantly. (I don't buy into the "secret hookups in every city on tour" thing) 

Oh they can find free time. The "they're too busy" excuse is always used for dating and yet all idols date. A hook up can be very fast. They're men, and for men sex is indeed a top priority, famous or not. As for NDAs they aren't always needed I mean look at Chanyeol and all his affairs... we wouldn't have found about it if his ex didn't expose him.

The current pandemic probably changed some things though.

Edit: Some of you are too naive istg.

Edited by Wnnabe
  • Like 1
  • Tea 3
  • Dislike 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wnnabe said:

Oh they can find free time. The "they're too busy" excuse is always used for dating and yet all idols date. A hook up can be very fast. They're men, and for men sex is indeed a top priority, famous or not. As for NDAs they aren't always needed I mean look at Chanyeol and all his affairs... we wouldn't have found about it if his ex didn't expose him.

The current pandemic probably changed some things though.

I feel like you just skimmed my comment bc I was not implying they don't have any time lmao. Either way doesn't matter I just disagree, but it's not important enough to drag on 

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Back to Top