• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sane

• Aisling

• h0neanias

• 25%Cotton

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

welcome to the fabbest thread of them all disclaimer: unless specifically stated by the person being discussed, anything and everything proposed in this thread is pure speculation.   NON MUSI

This has been answered a billion times already but let me say it once more; EVERYTHING discussed here is stuff the idols themselves and their companies put out for everyone to see, it's public content

WISH YOU : Your Melody In My Heart started airing today. The drama stars Insoo of MYNAME and Lee Sang of IMFACT as the romantic leads.

11c494bda2c924d075e3b085653168fe22dc2eec

You can watch it on Viki or WeTV (depending on where you live!)

Please try to support this drama by watching if you can! We want to see more lgbtq+ representation in media and make it the norm that these roles exist in Korea and that there are no prejudices against idols for portraying them. 

speaking of which, are there any idols that you would love to see in a similar role? I want to see Moonbin (Astro) in a proper BL! I think he'd do so well

Edited by blossoms
  • Like 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, blossoms said:

speaking of which, are there any idols that you would love to see in a similar role? I want to see Moonbin (Astro) in a proper BL! I think he'd do so well

I don't know which idols have any talent in acting or even desire a career in acting, but I would like gay leads to be performed by actors and/or idols who have some edge in their appearance. It gets a bit bothersome seeing the same type of gay lead, very clean, polished and regular looking guy in his 20s with not much personality in terms of appearance,  being used again and again. There should be more room for gays who look like Hyunjin, Ren (NU'EST) and Yeonjun and gays who look like Siwon, Baekho and Wonho. 

It's just not relatable to me, but I guess that's the entire acting industry.

• Like 6
On 12/3/2020 at 8:11 PM, insomniawaken said:

I thought I could bring up an older suspicion because I don't really see people talking about them anymore, despite them still going strong. What's the general consensus on Eunhyuk and Donghae from SJ right now?

I don't necessarily want to talk about shipping but do you guys think they are a thing or just friends? They have probably more receipts than any other idols, because of how close they are... not so much individually/outside each other's company but apparently they spend most of their time together so it's hard to judge otherwise 😂

Just started thinking about it after watching this vid

just want to remind everyone once again of this eunhyuk vcr from a japanese D&E tour. MAJOR KPOP GAY ACT AND NO ONE EVEN CARES 😤

kpop fans just dont care about this bc it's smthg that it's not comming from a trendy group. But tell me a group/artist that did a more explicit gay act than this. c'mon i am waiting

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Eunhyuk Hyukjae GIF - Eunhyuk Hyukjae StyleVcr - Discover & Share GIFs

and this video of donghae checking out the MC dude at the gym (after 6:16)
bro pls controll yourself XD

Edited by babyv004
  • Like 7
  • Dislike 1
3 hours ago, babyv004 said:

just want to remind everyone once again of this eunhyuk vcr from a japanese D&E tour. MAJOR KPOP GAY ACT AND NO ONE EVEN CARES 😤

kpop fans just dont care about this bc it's smthg that it's not comming from a trendy group. But tell me a group/artist that did a more explicit gay act than this. c'mon i am waiting

I think that Donghae is straight and Eunhyuk is bisexual and there's nothing between them besides friendship but this is so true... It's amazing how that VCR is so overlooked...like... it's a gay bdsm orgy.... Not only that, in fact. The video tells a story. I've always thought that it represents breaking free and stop being repressed. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, TataBoo said:

Do you guys think it's a possibility that Sehun and Kwang Soo are in a relationship or involved romantically? Just curious.

Kwang Soo has been with his girlfriend Lee Sun Bin for almost 3 years now - they often appear together and talk about each other in interviews etc. So I highly doubt it. I don't feel like Kwang Soo is Sehun's type anyway lmaooo

• Tea 3
  • Thinking 1
23 minutes ago, blossoms said:

Kwang Soo has been with his girlfriend Lee Sun Bin for almost 3 years now - they often appear together and talk about each other in interviews etc. So I highly doubt it. I don't feel like Kwang Soo is Sehun's type anyway lmaooo

Yeah that's probably true but still there are some suspicions I have. Not because I ship Sehun with every older guy he meets but these two had really good chemistry on Busted. Plus even if a man is married with a wife I don't know if totally cancels out the possibility of him having sexual relations with someone else(honestly I think it could be common in the entertainment industry).

• Thinking 1
  • Dislike 4
23 minutes ago, TataBoo said:

I saw your last post and think it's a shame you feel that you need to delete your views to suit others here who are negging you. I get negged and clowned all the time, but balls to 'em. If they want a bunch of nodding dogs who all agree they should go away and knit some. 

If you think someone isn't straight it's okay to express it without feeling like you have to recant. If you believe it for genuine reasons, that's cool. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, Bushi said:

I saw your last post and think it's a shame you feel that you need to delete your views to suit others here who are negging you. I get negged and clowned all the time, but balls to 'em. If they want a bunch of nodding dogs who all agree they should go away and knit some. 

If you think someone isn't straight it's okay to express it without feeling like you have to recant. If you believe it for genuine reasons, that's cool. 

Thank you for writing this message, I really do appreciate it.  I know it's all speculations and people are allowed to disagree, but personally I still wouldn't neg anyone. And yes I still stand by my opinion and will continue posting anything interesting I find. Thanks once again!

• Like 2

Here’s my opinions on BTS

Taehyung - gay (huge interest in lgbt media/artists/etc, never seen him react to a woman the way he reacts to men, endless receipts tbh)

Jin - straight (doesn’t show much reaction in general)

J-Hope - straight (shows a lot of obvious interest in women if you pay attention. he is the one i’m most sure about along with tae)

Jungkook - straight (also doesn’t show much reactions but this is just my opinion)

Jimin, Yoongi - ambiguous, not sure

Namjoon - straight but potentially bicurious based on huge sus interest in lgbt media and community

so pinging to least pinging for me: tae, jimin/yoongi, namjoon, jungkook, jin, j-hope

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Clown 2
  • Dislike 1

BTS:

Tae - either bisexual or gay, def not straight (plenty of things to prove it)

Yoongi - bi?

Jimin - Straight

JK - Straight but bicurious? 

Joon - Straight. A 1 on the Kinsey scale lol

Jin - Straight

JHope - Straight

Edited by Kaider28
  • Like 4
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1
  • WTF 1
1 hour ago, hattudugae said:

Here’s my opinions on BTS

Taehyung - gay (huge interest in lgbt media/artists/etc, never seen him react to a woman the way he reacts to men, endless receipts tbh)

Jin - straight (doesn’t show much reaction in general)

J-Hope - straight (shows a lot of obvious interest in women if you pay attention. he is the one i’m most sure about along with tae)

Jungkook - straight (also doesn’t show much reactions but this is just my opinion)

Jimin, Yoongi - ambiguous, not sure

Namjoon - straight but potentially bicurious based on huge sus interest in lgbt media and community

so pinging to least pinging for me: tae, jimin/yoongi, namjoon, jungkook, jin, j-hope

Sometimes Taehyung shows a lot of interest in female idols when they perform like for example Sunmi, Hwasa, and Blackpink to name a few. Do you think he is attracted to them like "wow they're hot asf" or is it more of an admiration for their performance like "wow they're slaying it!"

Edited by TataBoo
16 minutes ago, TataBoo said:

Sometimes Taehyung shows a lot of interest in female idols when they perform like for example Sunmi, Hwasa, and Blackpink to name a few. Do you think he is attracted to them like "wow they're hot asf" or is it more of an admiration for their performance like "wow they're slaying it!"

Definitely the latter. The only time I saw him pay any extra attention to a girl was when he pointed out Rose’s outfit was Gucci lmao

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Clown 1
1 hour ago, hattudugae said:

Definitely the latter. The only time I saw him pay any extra attention to a girl was when he pointed out Rose’s outfit was Gucci lmao

And Jimin like nan molla jksjksjks

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
On 12/3/2020 at 9:11 PM, insomniawaken said:

I thought I could bring up an older suspicion because I don't really see people talking about them anymore, despite them still going strong. What's the general consensus on Eunhyuk and Donghae from SJ right now?

I don't necessarily want to talk about shipping but do you guys think they are a thing or just friends? They have probably more receipts than any other idols, because of how close they are... not so much individually/outside each other's company but apparently they spend most of their time together so it's hard to judge otherwise 😂

Just started thinking about it after watching this vid

I think Eunhyuk is bi and Donghae honestly I dont know but not straight. A few years ago I would’ve said there could be something going on between them but now I lean more towards good friends. 

23 hours ago, TataBoo said:

I just wanted to encourage you but don't know how. I know this is a public platform and ppl can be harsh but don't change your mind just because some virtual account told you so. 

P.S. I didn't get to read your posts 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, seven said:

I think Eunhyuk is bi and Donghae honestly I dont know but not straight. A few years ago I would’ve said there could be something going on between them but now I lean more towards good friends. 

I just wanted to encourage you but don't know how. I know this is a public platform and ppl can be harsh but don't change your mind just because some virtual account told you so. 

P.S. I didn't get to read your posts 

Thank you for this sweet message! I realized I shouldn't restrict my views if they are relevant to this thread because it could be interesting to someone else. And i'm sorry you didn't get to read my posts, but it was about Taehyung.

• Love 1
On 12/6/2020 at 6:08 PM, TataBoo said:

The only idols everyone as a whole in this thread agree about as being gay/bi:

Jo Kwon

Sehun

Key

Ren

Jaejoong

+ Yunho 

Thank you for telling me the deleted content :) I am not into him/his group 

• Love 1