Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

17 minutes ago, Crystal Sprite said:

Is leewoon19 an out gay or just a model cause he replied to question if he was gay and he responded with a no? 

He's from sk so I guess he's not out, but if u follow his ig it's pretty obvious. 

34 minutes ago, Crystal Sprite said:

Is leewoon19 an out gay or just a model cause he replied to question if he was gay and he responded with a no? 

oh right, i forgot about that. but i do remember seeing that comment. i dont want to start rumours about him if theyre not true, but personally im still suspicious lol

Posted (edited)

Hoshi wore 2 clothes from Adidas's Pride line, which some are not out yet, seems like he specially ordered??

This is the jacket !!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by lighterxx
Typo
  • Like 6
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1

Posted (edited)

For any stylist choose it commentary

spacer.png

Edited by lighterxx
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Tea 3

8 hours ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

hmm so taeyong customized this for haechan

Hide contents

i thought he was talking about slick rick the rapper and this was photoshopped but lol it's not

It’s a Rick and Morty reference lol Taeyong is a big fan of the show but wow he really put that big as hell lol 😂 

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)

Under spoiler because it's totally OT and self-indulgent (I'm just saying it because I mentioned it on this thread in the 1st place)

Spoiler

So it's almost official that Dispatch and BigHit have terminated their contract since Dispatch deleted all BTS related content from their site and I just wanted to say...

I totally called it.

Edited by aisatsana

does the search function within this thread work again?

any updates on chanyeol and his alleged japanese bf?

• Like 1
  • Tea 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Hikari005 said:

Man i HATE that you can't search in a specific thread anymore. 

• Tea 1

I’m surprised this thread is silent on Vmin 

• Tea 1
  • Clown 9
  • Dislike 3

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

hmm so taeyong customized this for haechan

Reveal hidden contents

i thought he was talking about slick rick the rapper and this was photoshopped but lol it's not

Spoiler

Not gonna lie, with a quick scan I thought I read the R as a D 👀 geez now I'm just stereotyping

2 hours ago, Hikari005 said:

Spill the tea please. I thought it was a Japanese gf?!

I mean, I see him with homoerotic potentials, but leaning towards women? Idk...

Also you can search specific threads by adding quotes to the name of the thread and your keywords, but it can be wonky and they don't appear in chronological order. Anyhow for example our inquiry will be:

"Which male idols do you think are gay?" Chanyeol

Edited by 3/4illustrator

1 hour ago, Hikari005 said:

japanese bf

it was last years in july, mack and chanyeol had a karaoke tournament with kyungsoo, shirota yu, taka and shota from one ok rock and some other jp actors. idk if it's relevant but isn't yu famous here for his drunk coming out tweet? "i like man more than woman".

Spoiler

aramajapan_screenshot_2014-12-17-03-46-2

other than that... hm this might be a little irrelevant but mackenyu was involved in rumors with chanyeol's sister because of a picture they took together🤦‍♀️ yoora deactivated the comment section and mack changed his captions so he wouldn't get harrassed by fans chanyeol's fans. mackenyu gets a lot of shit from shippers from time to time specially chanyeol x kyungsoo shippers 🙄, so we won't be getting any updates because of exo-l's harrassment i guess.

Spoiler

chanyeol gets matching tattoos with his music partness, he had one with jonghyun and has one with MQ (his producer), so there are rumors that he got a matching tattoo with mackenyu, but we'll never know for sure. 

• Like 2
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 1

2 hours ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

it was last years in july, mack and chanyeol had a karaoke tournament with kyungsoo, shirota yu, taka and shota from one ok rock and some other jp actors. idk if it's relevant but isn't yu famous here for his drunk coming out tweet? "i like man more than woman".

Reveal hidden contents

God I remember that lol When he woke up in the morning, he got back tracked so fast. He apologized for misunderstandings and said he meant friend relationships. 😄 Shirota Yu is close friends with almost anyone who has gay gossip. Akanishi Jin, JaeJoong, Chanyeol... I mean, Jin got married and had two children but still has gay or bi gossip about him.They certainly have an interesting circle of friends.

• Like 1
  • Tea 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Hikari005 said:

His "alleged boyfriend" got caught on a date with some chick and got some blacklash for it (because of the Covid-19 situation). It was a bit dumb to do.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/815179-mackenyu-in-scandal-for-vacationing-and-dating-in-okinawa-in-coronatime/

Edited by frozentear
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Has anyone watched Where Your Eyes Linger? I'm liking it so far, the acting isn't too stiff and the two actors seem to work well together. There are only 8 episodes though, kinda wish it would be longer since it has been a whileeeeeeeeeeee that I found a good BL to watch. 

Where Your Eyes Linger - 너의 시선이 머무는 곳에 - Watch Full ...

• Like 13
  • Love 4

20 hours ago, 3/4illustrator said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not gonna lie, with a quick scan I thought I read the R as a D 👀 geez now I'm just stereotyping

Spill the tea please. I thought it was a Japanese gf?!

I mean, I see him with homoerotic potentials, but leaning towards women? Idk...

Also you can search specific threads by adding quotes to the name of the thread and your keywords, but it can be wonky and they don't appear in chronological order. Anyhow for example our inquiry will be:

Thank You :)

19 hours ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

Reveal hidden contents

other than that... hm this might be a little irrelevant but mackenyu was involved in rumors with chanyeol's sister because of a picture they took together🤦‍♀️ yoora deactivated the comment section and mack changed his captions so he wouldn't get harrassed by fans chanyeol's fans. mackenyu gets a lot of shit from shippers from time to time specially chanyeol x kyungsoo shippers 🙄, so we won't be getting any updates because of exo-l's harrassment i guess.

Reveal hidden contents

chanyeol gets matching tattoos with his music partness, he had one with jonghyun and has one with MQ (his producer), so there are rumors that he got a matching tattoo with mackenyu, but we'll never know for sure. 

7 hours ago, frozentear said:

His "alleged boyfriend" got caught on a date with some chick and got some blacklash for it (because of the Covid-19 situation). It was a bit dumb to do.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/815179-mackenyu-in-scandal-for-vacationing-and-dating-in-okinawa-in-coronatime/

Mackenyu was his name, thank you i couldnt remember his name :)

yeah chanyeol had traveled a lot back and forth btw korea and japan

Chanyeol. Hmmm. I’m not sure. I used to always see him as straight but there has been instances recently where I’ve questioned that like the potential Japanese boyfriend and the dancing with that guy clip. But I still think I see him as straight. 

taeyong being whipped for baekhyun 🤣🤣

and baekhyun buying taeyong the most expensive drink 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • LOL 2
  • Clown 2

3 hours ago, singularstigma said:

Chanyeol. Hmmm. I’m not sure. I used to always see him as straight but there has been instances recently where I’ve questioned that like the potential Japanese boyfriend and the dancing with that guy clip. But I still think I see him as straight. 

Straight but down, if you know what I mean.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Dislike 4
  • WTF 1

I think this is my first time posting here and the reason is Taeyong lol (*cough* Baekhyun *cough*) I've been an NCTzen for a long time but why I didn't see it?! I guess I was blind......well....only yesterday it hit me that maybe Taeyong has a huge crush on Baek....Thoughts? 

• Like 5

Sehun x Chanyeol's food for thought:

Spoiler

1. is rumored to be dispatch gay couple reveal in 2015-2016

2. have known each other since 2008

3. travel abroad with each other (and no one else, not even groupmates) countless times (more times than group travel)

4. have a lot of mutual friends outside of SM and the entertainment industries

5. frequent Seoul suburb restaurants A LOT, TOGETHER, and in COMPLETE SECRET (sometimes it takes a year for fans to discover that they've gone to such places)

6. Chanyeol carries all Sehun's shopping bags and handle airport procedures for Sehun 

7. any "suspicious" pictures or fanaccounts of them are taken down in lighting speed after posted

8. just went house-viewing and car-viewing last month (they bought the house)

Little clarification:

- 3 and 5 are how idols date in secret

- 4 and 6 are really couply things

• Like 1
  • Clown 2
  • Thinking 9
  • Dislike 5
  • WTF 1

4 hours ago, NavyBlue said:

I think this is my first time posting here and the reason is Taeyong lol (*cough* Baekhyun *cough*) I've been an NCTzen for a long time but why I didn't see it?! I guess I was blind......well....only yesterday it hit me that maybe Taeyong has a huge crush on Baek....Thoughts? 

I think so too and it was even before superm was made lol

and the fact that he danced 30 times for the candy challenge to make it perfect 😭🤣🤣

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1