OneHallyu

Which male idols do you think are gay?

2 hours ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

it was last years in july, mack and chanyeol had a karaoke tournament with kyungsoo, shirota yu, taka and shota from one ok rock and some other jp actors. idk if it's relevant but isn't yu famous here for his drunk coming out tweet? "i like man more than woman".

Reveal hidden contents

aramajapan_screenshot_2014-12-17-03-46-2

God I remember that lol When he woke up in the morning, he got back tracked so fast. He apologized for misunderstandings and said he meant friend relationships. 😄 Shirota Yu is close friends with almost anyone who has gay gossip. Akanishi Jin, JaeJoong, Chanyeol... I mean, Jin got married and had two children but still has gay or bi gossip about him.They certainly have an interesting circle of friends.

• Like 1
  • Tea 1
  • Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sane

• Aisling

• h0neanias

• 25%Cotton

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

welcome to the fabbest thread of them all disclaimer: unless specifically stated by the person being discussed, anything and everything proposed in this thread is pure speculation.   NON MUSI

This has been answered a billion times already but let me say it once more; EVERYTHING discussed here is stuff the idols themselves and their companies put out for everyone to see, it's public content

14 hours ago, Hikari005 said:

does the search function within this thread work again?

any updates on chanyeol and his alleged japanese bf?

His "alleged boyfriend" got caught on a date with some chick and got some blacklash for it (because of the Covid-19 situation). It was a bit dumb to do.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/815179-mackenyu-in-scandal-for-vacationing-and-dating-in-okinawa-in-coronatime/

Edited by frozentear
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Has anyone watched Where Your Eyes Linger? I'm liking it so far, the acting isn't too stiff and the two actors seem to work well together. There are only 8 episodes though, kinda wish it would be longer since it has been a whileeeeeeeeeeee that I found a good BL to watch. 

Where Your Eyes Linger - 너의 시선이 머무는 곳에 - Watch Full ...

• Like 13
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, 3/4illustrator said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not gonna lie, with a quick scan I thought I read the R as a D 👀 geez now I'm just stereotyping

Spill the tea please. I thought it was a Japanese gf?!

I mean, I see him with homoerotic potentials, but leaning towards women? Idk...

Also you can search specific threads by adding quotes to the name of the thread and your keywords, but it can be wonky and they don't appear in chronological order. Anyhow for example our inquiry will be:

Thank You :)

19 hours ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

it was last years in july, mack and chanyeol had a karaoke tournament with kyungsoo, shirota yu, taka and shota from one ok rock and some other jp actors. idk if it's relevant but isn't yu famous here for his drunk coming out tweet? "i like man more than woman".

Reveal hidden contents

aramajapan_screenshot_2014-12-17-03-46-2

other than that... hm this might be a little irrelevant but mackenyu was involved in rumors with chanyeol's sister because of a picture they took together🤦‍♀️ yoora deactivated the comment section and mack changed his captions so he wouldn't get harrassed by fans chanyeol's fans. mackenyu gets a lot of shit from shippers from time to time specially chanyeol x kyungsoo shippers 🙄, so we won't be getting any updates because of exo-l's harrassment i guess.

Reveal hidden contents

chanyeol gets matching tattoos with his music partness, he had one with jonghyun and has one with MQ (his producer), so there are rumors that he got a matching tattoo with mackenyu, but we'll never know for sure. 

7 hours ago, frozentear said:

His "alleged boyfriend" got caught on a date with some chick and got some blacklash for it (because of the Covid-19 situation). It was a bit dumb to do.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/815179-mackenyu-in-scandal-for-vacationing-and-dating-in-okinawa-in-coronatime/

Mackenyu was his name, thank you i couldnt remember his name :)

yeah chanyeol had traveled a lot back and forth btw korea and japan

Chanyeol. Hmmm. I’m not sure. I used to always see him as straight but there has been instances recently where I’ve questioned that like the potential Japanese boyfriend and the dancing with that guy clip. But I still think I see him as straight. 

3 hours ago, singularstigma said:

Chanyeol. Hmmm. I’m not sure. I used to always see him as straight but there has been instances recently where I’ve questioned that like the potential Japanese boyfriend and the dancing with that guy clip. But I still think I see him as straight. 

Straight but down, if you know what I mean.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Dislike 4

I think this is my first time posting here and the reason is Taeyong lol (*cough* Baekhyun *cough*) I've been an NCTzen for a long time but why I didn't see it?! I guess I was blind......well....only yesterday it hit me that maybe Taeyong has a huge crush on Baek....Thoughts? 

• Like 5

Sehun x Chanyeol's food for thought:

Spoiler

1. is rumored to be dispatch gay couple reveal in 2015-2016

2. have known each other since 2008

3. travel abroad with each other (and no one else, not even groupmates) countless times (more times than group travel)

4. have a lot of mutual friends outside of SM and the entertainment industries

5. frequent Seoul suburb restaurants A LOT, TOGETHER, and in COMPLETE SECRET (sometimes it takes a year for fans to discover that they've gone to such places)

6. Chanyeol carries all Sehun's shopping bags and handle airport procedures for Sehun 

7. any "suspicious" pictures or fanaccounts of them are taken down in lighting speed after posted

8. just went house-viewing and car-viewing last month (they bought the house)

Little clarification:

- 3 and 5 are how idols date in secret

- 4 and 6 are really couply things

• Like 1
  • Clown 2
  • Thinking 9
  • Dislike 5
4 hours ago, NavyBlue said:

I think this is my first time posting here and the reason is Taeyong lol (*cough* Baekhyun *cough*) I've been an NCTzen for a long time but why I didn't see it?! I guess I was blind......well....only yesterday it hit me that maybe Taeyong has a huge crush on Baek....Thoughts? 

I think so too and it was even before superm was made lol

and the fact that he danced 30 times for the candy challenge to make it perfect 😭🤣🤣

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

Unpopular opinion, but the Baekhyun/Taeyong thing seems very fabricated to me. It all started to scale up after their online concert, now that SuperM is rumoured to have a comeback. Anyone who's followed SM groups for a while can probably pick up on this pattern. To me, they are the ship of the season. Reminiscent of Mark/Kai for the last round of SuperM promos, or Mark/Yuta for Kick it.

In fact, you can tell that SM is pushing the ship with the way they gave Taeyong a freaking budget to do the candy dance challenge, hair, makeup and everything, while Lucas and Ten filmed it on their grainy phone cameras on their way back from practice, lol. 

Not to say Taeyong doesn't have a crush, but I didn't see it from their first appearances as a group, so it's kind of strange to me. It still reads as fan admiration from my pov. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Tea 17
  • Thinking 3
  • Dislike 2
1 hour ago, IREGRETEVERYTHING said:

Unpopular opinion, but the Baekhyun/Taeyong thing seems very fabricated to me. It all started to scale up after their online concert, now that SuperM is rumoured to have a comeback. Anyone who's followed SM groups for a while can probably pick up on this pattern. To me, they are the ship of the season. Reminiscent of Mark/Kai for the last round of SuperM promos, or Mark/Yuta for Kick it.

In fact, you can tell that SM is pushing the ship with the way they gave Taeyong a freaking budget to do the candy dance challenge, hair, makeup and everything, while Lucas and Ten filmed it on their grainy phone cameras on their way back from practice, lol. 

Not to say Taeyong doesn't have a crush, but I didn't see it from their first appearances as a group, so it's kind of strange to me. It still reads as fan admiration from my pov. 

Oh yeah SM is notorious for these things, and it doesn't help that both Taeyong and Baekhyun are very good at fanservice. I would say Mark isn't that good because he gets really awkward and Yuta is def the one doing the most in the current hot ship that is Yuta/Mark. I don't really see anything beyond admiration in Taeyong/Baekhyun.

• Like 2

Tbh it looks way too one sided to be a 'ship', Baekhyun doesn't really reciprocate that much. This 'ship' is nothing compared to what Chanbaek does. They don't even do touchy fanservice on stage (I believe most of the 'commercial couple' show their fanservice on while performing,  am I missing something? ) and it all started way before online concert. 

As SuperM is not exactly a permanent group like NCT or EXO, I would assume this 'ship' will give fanservice only while they are promoting as SuperM since Taeyong has to feed Jaeyong shippers too while promoting in NCT but this 'ship' is here while NCT promotion going on lol. 

Then again we can only speculate. It's not really impossible for them to be another commercial couple, much needed for SuperM actually, even though it's only Taeyong who is being this obvious. New ship dynamics maybe lol and no one really knows when Taeyong's admiration really started, I'm more focused on Taeyong fanboy agenda.

Edited by NavyBlue
  • Like 3

I don't think it's even a ship cause baekhyun doesn't really talk about taeyong that much .. I don't know if it's a crush thing but taeyong just has a nature of appreciating his friends ... even his music producers like royal dive and square he takes them to eat at fancy restaurants and buy and decorates their stuff now I don't think his love for them is made by sm lol

• Like 3
1 hour ago, NavyBlue said:

Tbh it looks way too one sided to be a 'ship', Baekhyun doesn't really reciprocate that much. This 'ship' is nothing compared to what Chanbaek does. They don't even do touchy fanservice on stage (I believe most of the 'commercial couple' show their fanservice on while performing,  am I missing something? ) and it all started way before online concert. 

As SuperM is not exactly a permanent group like NCT or EXO, I would assume this 'ship' will give fanservice only while they are promoting as SuperM since Taeyong has to feed Jaeyong shippers too while promoting in NCT but this 'ship' is here while NCT promotion going on lol. 

Then again we can only speculate. It's not really impossible for them to be another commercial couple, much needed for SuperM actually, even though it's only Taeyong who is being this obvious. New ship dynamics maybe lol and no one really knows when Taeyong's admiration really started, I'm more focused on Taeyong fanboy agenda.

1 hour ago, Libby21 said:

I don't think it's even a ship cause baekhyun doesn't really talk about taeyong that much .. I don't know if it's a crush thing but taeyong just has a nature of appreciating his friends ... even his music producers like royal dive and square he takes them to eat at fancy restaurants and buy and decorates their stuff now I don't think his love for them is made by sm lol

Baekhyun saying out of nowhere in an interview that the person he wants to collaborate the most with is Taeyong is what sealed the deal for me. Also Taeyong saying this on a vlive, umprompted:

When I talk to Doyoungie about Baekhyun hyung, he gets jealous and goes, “oh, I see, that’s great~” Yesterday too, Doyoung told Baekhyun hyung when we met that “Taeyongie hyung only talks about hyung and nothing else, he really likes hyung~” 

Fan comment: Doyoung is jealous, stop talking about Baekhyun

Taeyong: I really like it, I really like it when I see jealous Doyoungie, it’s really fun. Doyoung being jealous is my joy in life"

All this in the span of a week. Kinda sus, imo. But yeah, Taeyong definitely has heart eyes everytime he looks at Baekhyun nowadays. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually liked him, but I'm remaining skeptical for now. 

• Like 3
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1
11 hours ago, lurker1823 said:

Sehun x Chanyeol's food for thought:

Reveal hidden contents

1. is rumored to be dispatch gay couple reveal in 2015-2016

2. have known each other since 2008

3. travel abroad with each other (and no one else, not even groupmates) countless times (more times than group travel)

4. have a lot of mutual friends outside of SM and the entertainment industries

5. frequent Seoul suburb restaurants A LOT, TOGETHER, and in COMPLETE SECRET (sometimes it takes a year for fans to discover that they've gone to such places)

6. Chanyeol carries all Sehun's shopping bags and handle airport procedures for Sehun 

7. any "suspicious" pictures or fanaccounts of them are taken down in lighting speed after posted

8. just went house-viewing and car-viewing last month (they bought the house)

Little clarification:

- 3 and 5 are how idols date in secret

- 4 and 6 are really couply things

Spoiler

9. Chefsuke was just a big ol' decoy. Well played, Sehun, well played. 🤟

4 hours ago, aisatsana said:

Idk just... doesn't seem like a straight thing to do ?

Lol, this seems so Yoongi, these little gems that pop out. 

Forefather of modern AU fic. 🤟🤟

Spoiler

3 hours ago, IREGRETEVERYTHING said:

Baeyong? Taehyun? SM have chosen a popular pair of guys, but like other public relationships of Baekhyun it has an air of PR about it imo, 'a means to an end' if you will. I think he's enjoying the attention this so-called 'crush' (either real or acted) brings but he also seems very much the one in control here. He can be very flirty and fun-loving, but I think he does this sort of stuff without giving a lot away about himself. What I have noticed is that Chanyeol and Sehun both had quite 'alpha' personalities around Baekhyun (he was a real giddy kipper when he paired with Sehun, always pawing at him, demanding his attention, etc) whereas Taeyong comes off as more gentle and passive. So now Baekhyun gives off the more dominant vibes of the two. Or it seems that way to me. 

I've never thought Baekhyun was a 100% het, but I think he'd choose his own partner regardless. Hopefully Taeyong hasn't got his heart invested in it in a major way. Because I think it's a pretty safe bet it's just business for Baekhyun. At least as it stands atm. 

Edited by Bushi
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Dislike 2
6 hours ago, IREGRETEVERYTHING said:

Baekhyun saying out of nowhere in an interview that the person he wants to collaborate the most with is Taeyong is what sealed the deal for me. Also Taeyong saying this on a vlive, umprompted:

All this in the span of a week. Kinda sus, imo. But yeah, Taeyong definitely has heart eyes everytime he looks at Baekhyun nowadays. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually liked him, but I'm remaining skeptical for now. 

Baekhyun didn't really say 'out of nowhere' that he wants to collab with Taeyong. He was actually asked who he wants to collab with. And he previously mentioned other artist's name too like Bol4 and Mark, it could simply mean that he just wants to collab with Taeyong. If you think SM spent a lot for Taeyong's candy challenge I'm sure they may push Baekhyun to do a bit more than just let him answer this simple question. It's very lame compared to typical idol fanservice.

On the other hand, I agree that whenever Taeyong brings up Baekhyun, it's really out of nowhere lol actions are really like "ship us!" Or he is actually infatuated

• Like 3
On 6/6/2020 at 2:07 PM, IREGRETEVERYTHING said:

I agree with you where I suspect there's admiration or even a little crush from Taeyong, but Baekhyun sees him as a dongsaeng or group mate and nothing more. I don't consider it as a ship as the fan service had been quite subtle (as a SM ship anyway) and one-sided. SM may want to push the pair though because they are both popular in their respective home groups.

Spoiler

Also unpopular and possibly controversial opinion here - I'm feeling SM is trying to migrate/transfer fans from EXO to NCT through the mixed group interaction and "shipping"... I mean, when most of EXO are in the military in the next year or two, NCT or other new groups they're debuting will take the lead in generating revenue for SM.

11 hours ago, soriya said:

Thanks for posting this! I was going to share it but didn't want get negged for being shippy lol. Do you think either of them are flirting, or it was just scripted cheesy lines for show?

Edited by 3/4illustrator
typo
  • Like 2
  • Clown 1

Thoughts on SF9? imo

Inseong
Dawon
Zuho
Hwiyoung

have big bi energy lol. Not sure about Jaeyoon. Others seem really straight.
There was an interview recently where Dawon answered an ideal type question with "Whether it's a man or a woman....., etc." but I can't find the tweet now. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, krystaljxng said:

Thoughts on SF9? imo

Inseong
Dawon
Zuho
Hwiyoung

have big bi energy lol. Not sure about Jaeyoon. Others seem really straight.
There was an interview recently where Dawon answered an ideal type question with "Whether it's a man or a woman....., etc." but I can't find the tweet now. 

hi! this is my first post here but i've been getting into sf9 lately so i wanted to reply lol. rowoon and hwiyoung def ping me. i also find jaeyoon and taeyang a bit questionable but it's all just vibes since fnc doesn't really let the boys be "free" in variety. otherwise, the rest seem straight to me. i didn't realise that dawon had said something like that though!

to piggyback on your post; any opinions on stray kids? changbin, hyunjin and minho canNot be straight. i am also a bit ??? ???? over seungmin cuz i thought he was straight for a whole year of stanning skz but i have just now started to see the light lmao

• Like 4

wonho’s always seemed gay to me like i don’t question it tbh.

and kind of random but monsta x are always so accepting especially jooheon, i’ve seen so many instances of them being supportive to the lgbt community even if it’s just small. i appreciate it very much

• Like 1
  • Love 12