Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

6 hours ago, Goosbanna87 said:

Hello, what do you think about NCT DREAM right now? I'll like to hear some of your thoughts because Jaemin kinda confuses me...

Jeno and Haechan are the suspicious ones to me. I've already mentioned before that I think Jaemin is straight but that's a very unpopular opinion lmao.

• Tea 3
  • Clown 1

On 5/23/2020 at 11:41 AM, blossoms said:

Yikes

Ahhh now I regret what I wrote and should have put that under spoiler 😞 👉👈 I'm sorry that I didn't filter my comment - it was meant to be sarcastic.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Goosbanna87 said:

Hello, what do you think about NCT DREAM right now? I'll like to hear some of your thoughts because Jaemin kinda confuses me...

In 2018 I used to think both Jaemin and Jeno were queer and at different stages of questioning/knowing their sexualities/orientations, but now I'm leaning towards that Jaemin is straight or maybe open for experimentation (1-2 on Kinsey scale). He's just a cheeky kid, totally not shy and super comfortable with skinship.

Jeno seems to be more straight now though - maybe he'd moved on with his little crush on bestie Jaemin? (Or perhaps he finally realized Nana is not into boys so he backed off? Been there done that...)

Haechan is also a confusing one, but getting more queer/suspicious as each day passes lol.

Imo Renjun, Chenle, and Jisung are straight, and nothing suspicious at all. Sorry to burst your bubbles folks

1 hour ago, miwa201 said:

Jeno and Haechan are the suspicious ones to me. I've already mentioned before that I think Jaemin is straight but that's a very unpopular opinion lmao.

Jeno is very hard to tell... He had very suspicious moments in the past, but now he gives off the straight and late bloomer vibe? Idk. Are there eyebrow raising moments of him from 2020?

1 hour ago, 3/4illustrator said:

Ahhh now I regret what I wrote and should have put that under spoiler 😞 👉👈 I'm sorry that I didn't filter my comment - it was meant to be sarcastic.

Meh. 

I've seen far more explicit and cringey stuff on Twitter from teenage girls and 40-something women all doing the 'break my arm and smack me with your big d!!!, daddy' nonsense. Directly tweeted at idols accounts.

Your post is tame by comparison, don't worry about it. :)  

10 hours ago, Goosbanna87 said:

personally i'd say they're all straight except for jeno. 

there's not a lot of "proof" for him but i think that's very much intentional on his part. iirc he grew up in quite a conservative catholic household and that seems to have affected his ability to be himself. i don't think he's quite accepted it yet, and i definitely don't think he's out to anyone, including the dreamies.

• Tea 3
  • Thinking 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bushi said:

Meh. 

I've seen far more explicit and cringey stuff on Twitter from teenage girls and 40-something women all doing the 'break my arm and smack me with your big d!!!, daddy' nonsense. Directly tweeted at idols accounts.

Your post is tame by comparison, don't worry about it. :)  

Thanks for your comforting words 🥺 Yes I cringed hard then scrolled pass quickly whenever some of my moots (exactly the demographic you mentioned!!) call Jaehyun and Johnny daddies 🤮

I guess I'm very conscious and cautious on what and how I express because even though I'm queer/bi/grey identified, I'm still a cis-female person so many will read me as straight by default when I say I'm attracted to Jaehyun or other male-identified folks. Sigh.

1 hour ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

i assumed he did that to warn fan that they weren't real because johnny did the same thing

Right, but I suppose Jaehyun has the perfect boy and bring-home-to-parents image, where Johnny is the wild dude that knocks you up then vanishes (in a heteronormative scenario).

I really hope Jaehyun will do more risque things in the near future - this will be good for his health in my humble opinion.

Edited by 3/4illustrator
  • Like 2

In nct dream, Jaemin is the one with the most consistent rumor about having a girlfriend, right before the comeback she uploaded something suspicious and kfans said they already knew. If I remember well, they filmed a webdrama last year so maybe they started dating around that time.

About Jeno and Jaemin, in the recent WI episode, Chenle exposed Jeno 

https://twitter.com/Ijn0423/status/1263027039835090945?s=20

Also it was mentioned that Jeno and Jaemin's bycicles are hung on Jeno's room and that his hobby is riding around the town together.

In conclusion, they seem to have a very platonic relationship where Jeno sometimes act suspicious (?

• Tea 1

Posted (edited)

do you guys remember the rumored j-jun's ex bf? lol

actor no min w00 shared a very obvious coupley instagram post with the french model maxime labarthe today and so did maxime (under spoiler bc too long).  well they've been doing that for a while but i didn't really think anything out of it until today lol i just thought they were very good bffs, but i think they're still on that "getting to know eachother better" phase.

Spoiler

maxime is a foreigner who stablished in korea a couple years ago. this post's caption says "hyung you've been contacting me more than my mother".

on the motorcycle pic they were mimicking this one poster lol cute, i don't know which movie that's from but i know mw loves romantic movies and romcoms if someone recognizes this please tell me. but i know 오빠달려 (oppa run) is a trot song that talks about running away though a road filled of the couple's love and dreams of happiness. hmm. okay then.

they had a date in apgujeong rodeo, sang love songs at a karaoke and both of them can't shut up about it. mw has denied gay rumors once, but i can't wrap my mind around the fact that he's so passionate about showing off his bromance-like relationships with such a romancist air to it. but it's too obvious so it can't be a dating situation, right? whatever, it was fun gathering all this info lol.

this one is under the spoiler bc idk what it means exactly lol 

Spoiler

it's a known fact among mw's fans that he's obsessed about mickey mouse so having minnie and mickey together on the wall might mean something lol

6185f5dd93a744dafe7e58329188c7c6.jpgdf6e03e1d04290c9b9536f44fb81734a.jpg 

sorry if the post got too long, give lots of love to mw and his brother hoony hoppipolla's vocalist

Edited by taeyong's panicked scream
typo
  • Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Thinking 3

extra info for those who must be asking who the hell is this mw is a former member of sm's boy band the traxX turned soloist and actor after leaving the company and kjj

• Like 3

13 hours ago, neo velvet said:

personally i'd say they're all straight except for jeno. 

there's not a lot of "proof" for him but i think that's very much intentional on his part. iirc he grew up in quite a conservative catholic household and that seems to have affected his ability to be himself. i don't think he's quite accepted it yet, and i definitely don't think he's out to anyone, including the dreamies.

Hmm that's interesting. I know he and Jaemin are very close and they've known each other for years, but to be honest Dream in general seems quite immature (nothing much to expect from a bunch of teenagers tbh) and they're prone to insensitive jokes so I can see why he'd be wary of coming out to them.

10 hours ago, Jem's said:

In nct dream, Jaemin is the one with the most consistent rumor about having a girlfriend, right before the comeback she uploaded something suspicious and kfans said they already knew. If I remember well, they filmed a webdrama last year so maybe they started dating around that time.

About Jeno and Jaemin, in the recent WI episode, Chenle exposed Jeno 

https://twitter.com/Ijn0423/status/1263027039835090945?s=20

Also it was mentioned that Jeno and Jaemin's bycicles are hung on Jeno's room and that his hobby is riding around the town together.

In conclusion, they seem to have a very platonic relationship where Jeno sometimes act suspicious (?

Jaemin is quite obviously dating that girl and people are just in denial. Obviously it's not the definite proof that he's straight but still. I wouldn't take Chenle saying that seriously because he likes to say that kind of stuff all the time. Jeno and Jaemin are very close though, but so are Jaemin and Renjun for example.

• Like 1
  • Tea 1
  • Thinking 1

On 5/24/2020 at 12:17 PM, Goosbanna87 said:

I'd say no one in dreamies is straight for 100%, however some of them may be closer to being "straight" than others in terms of some kind of scale, e.g. Kinsey, if you know what I mean...
So for now it's like: Haechan, Jeno - gay; Jaemin, Jisung - straight/bi; Chenle - queer; Renjun - no idea. 

• Clown 3

14 hours ago, Jem's said:

I don't want to ve the gossipy one and loathed the site but here's the article for those who are curious.

4 hours ago, miwa201 said:

Hmm that's interesting. I know he and Jaemin are very close and they've known each other for years, but to be honest Dream in general seems quite immature (nothing much to expect from a bunch of teenagers tbh) and they're prone to insensitive jokes so I can see why he'd be wary of coming out to them.

Jaemin is quite obviously dating that girl and people are just in denial. Obviously it's not the definite proof that he's straight but still. I wouldn't take Chenle saying that seriously because he likes to say that kind of stuff all the time. Jeno and Jaemin are very close though, but so are Jaemin and Renjun for example.

Poor Jeno... I hope he'll be comfortable with himself one day, queer or straight, and find whatever he desires.

Ditto on Chenle - he's just pushing the nomin ship for SM. I also think Jaemin and Jeno are very close friends, whether the latter has a crush on the other at one point or not.

Spoiler

As for Jaemin's rumour, I wonder if he's really dating or it's more for tabloid. I see him walking down the actor path, so maybe SM doesn't mind a relationship? Although I'd expect 127 to rock the boat first, in terms of age.

3 hours ago, 3/4illustrator said:

Hide contents

As for Jaemin's rumour, I wonder if he's really dating or it's more for tabloid. I see him walking down the actor path, so maybe SM doesn't mind a relationship? Although I'd expect 127 to rock the boat first, in terms of age.

Spoiler

Jaemin is the most popular member of Dream and he also has the most delusional fans (bc of his idol persona, he's known as the "fansign boyfriend". It doesn't benefit him or Dream in any way to get in a dating scandal, especially since Dream isn't that known outside of the fandom. The girl in question made a careless mistake but there were no news articles written about them in Korea as she's a rookie so SM/her agency didn't address it. It's most likely true but SM has no incentive to confirm it (it would be the same if this was Jaehyun or Taeyong, they're too popular to get into dating scandals. Not sure about Mark bc I feel like his fans are less intense than these three even though he's very popular). I actually think that this might prevent his acting career even though SM has been pushing him for a while.

• Like 2

On the topic of Jeno and Jaemin, not sure if these are relevant or indicative in any way...

• LOL 2
  • Dislike 1

32 minutes ago, IREGRETEVERYTHING said:

GD and his appreciation for phallic shaped objects, lol. 

spacer.png

I love the combination of the rainbow emoji and the dick on the shelf. 

• LOL 6

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Jem's said:

In nct dream

i have something to say about jaemin supposedly dating his colleague. the thing about rumors related to NCT is that they were all with people they had/have a business relationship with which makes it very convenient to be honest. it's more than possible to date someone you met during work we got proof of that, but what i'm saying is that just because there's a match on their schedules it's easier to make things up so we have to take everything with a grain of salt in my opinion. antis and sometimes the company spread rumors throughout promotion and cb dates to make some buzz.

Spoiler

not related but johnny is the only one who had relationships that nctzens know about, yet he's still featured on this thread.

as for jeno and jaemin, i can say SM likes to push their artists together more than letting them befriends with people outside of this circle take jaehyun and 97 line as a reason why. i personally think they're just very good friends, they've been friends for years ever since kids, but it's not ridiculous to think they might be more than that, i just don't believe it's the case for them. i take everything chenle says very seriously because he never lies or goes back with his word and it's indeed pretty rare to see him making this kind of comment even if it's a joke, but i don't believe they're in an actual love relationship maybe because they're a popular and hyped ship. 

Edited by taeyong's panicked scream
typo
  • Like 1
  • Clown 1

Something about Jisung isn't all that straight to me tbh. I can't really put my finger on it but that boy doesn't seem straight to me.

• Like 5
  • Clown 1
  • Thinking 2

1 minute ago, yongstal said:

Something about Jisung isn't all that straight to me tbh

same

idk if it's his aura and mannerisms or the fact that he ships himself with chenle too much that makes me think like that

here they were trying to guess what the the staff had planned for them and at 0:47 he was saying it was probably something valentine day's related. chenle said "then it got nothing to do with us" and jisung looked pretty dejected saying "we can show up at any date".

he hates homoerotic fanservice, but if necessary he'll never do it with anyone but chenle because he trusts him? it's difficult to explain, but it's like jisung protests a lot when members flirt with eachother but he got no problem having this kind of "business move" with chenle. 

this became shippy so fast i apologize, but i only know nct dream's life from what they show on videos and interviews and they're always together so every assuptiom of mine gets jumbled together with their work relationship.

• Like 1
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

same

idk if it's his aura and mannerisms or the fact that he ships himself with chenle too much that makes me think like that

here they were trying to guess what the the staff had planned for them and at 0:47 he was saying it was probably something valentine day's related. chenle said "then it got nothing to do with us" and jisung looked pretty dejected saying "we can show up at any date".

he hates homoerotic fanservice, but if necessary he'll never do it with anyone but chenle because he trusts him? it's difficult to explain, but it's like jisung protests a lot when members flirt with eachother but he got no problem having this kind of "business move" with chenle. 

this became shippy so fast i apologize, but i only know nct dream's life from what they show on videos and interviews and they're always together so every assuptiom of mine gets jumbled together with their work relationship.

Yeah, I also think he's got a thing for Renjun but i'm not gonna elaborate because I don't have concrete evidence for that and ships here are a big no so i'm not risking it lol.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

i have something to say about jaemin supposedly dating his colleague. the thing about rumors related to NCT is that they were all with people they had/have a business relationship with which makes it very convenient to be honest. it's more than possible to date someone you met during work we got proof of that, but what i'm saying is that just because there's a match on their schedules it's easier to make things up so we have to take everything with a grain of salt in my opinion. antis and sometimes the company spread rumors throughout promotion and cb dates to make some buzz.

Hide contents

not related but johnny is the only one who had relationships that nctzens know about, yet he's still featured on this thread.

as for jeno and jaemin, i can say SM likes to push their artists together more than letting them befriends with people outside of this circle take jaehyun and 97 line as a reason why. i personally think they're just very good friends, they've been friends for years ever since kids, but it's not ridiculous to think they might be more than that, i just don't believe it's the case for them. i take everything chenle says very seriously because he never lies or goes back with his word and it's indeed pretty rare to see him making this kind of comment even if it's a joke, but i don't believe they're in an actual love relationship maybe because they're a popular and hyped ship. 

Actually I'm in the same page as you. I don't ship Nomin and based of my (few) observations as non-fan they just seem to have that kind of soulmate/bff kind of relationship, sort of like Jb and Jinyoung in got7, because they have known each other for almost half their lives? And Jaemin dating that girl wouldn't surprise me 

But some things like how jealous Jeno gets when Jaemin cooks for others or shows affection to Jisung makes him look kinda possessive to me? And yeah, Chenle is so anti fanservice that I doubt he would just casually promote Nomin like that. Back to topic, maybe it's just a platonic thing between friends but it also could mean Jeno has deeper feelings than we think? If anyone is suspicious in the group, imo it's him

9 minutes ago, Jem's said:

maybe it's just a platonic thing between

i totally agree

but also i understand that that jealousy you feel as friends. anyway, jeno is still very sus.

Posted (edited)

any thoughts on up10tion/x1 kim wooseok (fka wooshin)? i thought to ask because his recent mv is...quite gay (taemin vibe and all of that) but i follow him closely and he really does ping to me, at least in mannerisms and how he presents himself (i.e he's a skinny little twink who gives the occasional limp wrist and talks with his hands.) a lot of the time, it seems like he's marketed more to a male demographic, which is interesting (his solo reality show also has a majority male viewership that's only been rising each episode–63% last ep iirc.) he's changed a lot since early up10tion and has only become...gayer as time goes on, which could either be him coming into his own or his companies realizing how to market him. his default move when he's asked to act "sexy" is getting on his knees so...there's that. there's not exactly a lot of recent material on his interactions with other idols (regardless of gender, but especially not female after the somi scandal), but i've found his relationships with certain members to be a bit strange. i don't mean this in a shippy way at all, but kogyeol in up10tion and pretty much all of the older members in x1 treated him like he was fragile at times (getting really spooked about bumping into him, etc.) i'd be happy to provide some examples or clips of things. all in all he just seems...rather gay lmao. 

Edited by gayjunhui
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Tea 2
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1