Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

1 hour ago, 3/4illustrator said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is good to know and thank you for clearing this up. Clearly I got fooled by Twitter 🙃

Spoiler

Its ok lol twitter atm is extremely defensive or extremely hostile, certainly not best place to get news rip

On 10/14/2019 at 12:32 AM, jjongjjong said:

Recently Key was seen wearing fan-made heart-shaped keychains, one has a photo of Jonghyun and the other a picture of himself.

I was searching for this.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 5/18/2020 at 11:16 AM, miwa201 said:

Guys this isn't about the gay club. This was a week before the gay club outbreak, they weren't even in the same area iirc.

yeah

the bar mentioned is for pizza and beer lol

Posted (edited)

As this seems to have spun out of control I feel that I should re-address that, for my part, this wasn't (and isn't) about arguing for Jungkook definitely being in a gay club. He probably wasn't. 

I was referencing the usual fallout that occurs whenever an idol deviates from what the 'acceptable norm' seems to be, and the way it can rumble on, fuelled by implication at times, especially between the entertainment media and the internet. I'm sure the South Korean gp do have far greater concerns than a few lax idols on a night out. But we also live in an age of media mischief and huge standoms who are desperate for info on their favs. So there is a massive audience for this content, even if it's only a few million fans and hangers-on. Fandom is the bread and butter of the media. And people do look to them and their brand of reporting to formulate opinions on idols who are otherwise pretty inaccessible to the majority. 

Edited by Bushi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bushi said:

As this seems to have spun out of control I feel that I should re-address that, for my part, this wasn't (and isn't) about arguing for Jungkook definitely being in a gay club. He probably wasn't. 

I was referencing the usual fallout that occurs whenever an idol deviates from what the 'acceptable norm' seems to be, and the way it can rumble on, fuelled by implication at times, especially between the entertainment media and the internet. I'm sure the South Korean gp do have far greater concerns than a few lax idols on a night out. But we also live in an age of media mischief and huge standoms who are desperate for info on their favs. So there is a massive audience for this content, even if it's only a few million fans and hangers-on. Fandom is the bread and butter of the media. And people do look to them and their brand of reporting to formulate opinions on idols who are otherwise pretty inaccessible to the majority. 

Dispatch was very shady and netizens called dispatch out but others want to even look at their gc... 

It's all about getting the clicks

Addressing those who are saying that they think it's weird/funny when certain people say that idols are LGBT/allies when they rep rainbows, listen to queer artists, and wear clothes with woke statements, I want to remind everyone that we actually truly don't know if anyone is truly LGBT, so these little hints is all we can really go off of. I would also hope that, being artists hoping to make it big in pop culture, I would hope that these people do their research and are at least aware of 21st century lifestyles/trends/people/etc.. I feel like, if someone were looking to make it big in the music industry, they would at least know the communities that have hugely impacted the industry. And even if they didn't support it, they would at least know what or who these communities were. I feel like knowing your pop culture stuff is a pre-requisite to becoming the world's greatest stars. This meaning, those who probably don't know their pop culture, probably aren't in the industry for the right reasons. Just my opinion though.

• Like 7
  • Clown 1

Korean BL is out now, pls watch and support!

• Like 5

So Yoongi just released his second mixtape and I found the lyrics of "Dear My Friend" pretty interesting.

And then when you add the fact that the lyrics link back to his verse in Spring Day

And he said this about Spring Day: "SUGA: "Spring Day." I wrote main lyrics based on my personal experience with old friends. It is about my sad memories with him and it makes me sentimental whenever I listen to the song."

Obviously it could actually be about just a close friend he had, but in my opinion it's something to think about.

• Like 4
  • Clown 1
  • Thinking 2

42 minutes ago, burntgucci said:

So Yoongi just released his second mixtape and I found the lyrics of "Dear My Friend" pretty interesting.

And then when you add the fact that the lyrics link back to his verse in Spring Day

And he said this about Spring Day: "SUGA: "Spring Day." I wrote main lyrics based on my personal experience with old friends. It is about my sad memories with him and it makes me sentimental whenever I listen to the song."

Obviously it could actually be about just a close friend he had, but in my opinion it's something to think about.

I definitely get what you mean and I’ve thought of this for a while with Suga. The way he talks about this male friend makes it easy to assume something else was going on whether it was an actual relationship or simply feelings between the two. Whatever it was the relationship does seem really sad. 

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1

who is even straight in the boyz???🤔 sangyeon hyunjae & sunwoo all seem pretty hetero to me but literally everyone else is sus. that's a crazy ratio.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Libby21 said:

Lucas lesbians shirt 

straight men fetishize lesbians all the time tbh so i don't see this as a receipt. if he was a female idol it'd be a different story.

• Like 13
  • Tea 6

On 5/19/2020 at 3:09 PM, Acapella said:

I completely understand where you’re coming from but also for me it would make sense if 1 of the guys went to a gay club and got found out somehow but 4 popular male idols going together? No way. Maybe if it was a group of female idols since it’s generally acknowledged that girls go to gay clubs to not be harassed but unless they really had no fear whatsoever I don’t think a group of popular male idols would be caught going to a gay club. Individually? Maybe. A group? Nah uh. 

That’s exactly what I thought. All 4 of them going to a gay club together would be kinda ridiculous, they’d have to be another level of dumb to do that and I don’t think they are. 

2 hours ago, neo velvet said:

who is even straight in the boyz???🤔 sangyeon hyunjae & sunwoo all seem pretty hetero to me but literally everyone else is sus. that's a crazy ratio.

As someone who follows tbz closely those are like the only members i would say are defo straight, maybe Juyeon at a push. Theyre all so sus it's lmao 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, shineestan said:

As someone who follows tbz closely those are like the only members i would say are defo straight, maybe Juyeon at a push. Theyre all so sus it's lmao 

juyeon and haknyeon are both in my question mark category, since they could definitely be straight, but also just as easily be gay/bi (actually juyeon also gives me asexual vibes for whatever reason, which is ironic considering he's the biggest thirst trap in the group)

the rest though?? flaming homosexuals no question about it

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, burntgucci said:

When I say he 'obfuscates' I don't mean it in a bad way, I think he deliberately gives only so much away in order to protect his interests, and rightly so. It could be read as a friendship soured by hard drugs, for example, which eventually landed the subject in prison. Or it might be a metaphoric way of saying his friend got hauled off to be reprogrammed for some other reason. 

It does feel like a continuation of Spring Day and something that he can't quite move past. So much so he's had to lay another headstone to it. This seems a lot deeper than an average 'best buds at school who drifted/parted company and went off to work.' Which happens every day all around the world. Something really traumatic happened here. I agree that it's not definitive enough to label it one way or another, but this person, and the events, obviously left a real impression on him. 

Edited by Bushi
  • Like 1
  • Clown 1

6 hours ago, neo velvet said:

juyeon and haknyeon are both in my question mark category, since they could definitely be straight, but also just as easily be gay/bi (actually juyeon also gives me asexual vibes for whatever reason, which is ironic considering he's the biggest thirst trap in the group)

the rest though?? flaming homosexuals no question about it

I agree with hak having a  ?

how anyone can look at kevin, chanhee, changmin, jacob and younghoon and think theyre straight idk. Also yesterday in his live Jacob played Honey by Kehlani so and says it's one of his fav songs so do with that what you will....

Spoiler

tbz are so gay and also like so are most of their fans

• Like 2

Is this gay content? Can any Ten fan shed some light - is this their dorm, and whose legs was he staring in the photo print?

Spoiler

100906560_254858182540861_37249023895544

The last photo

• Clown 1
  • Thinking 1

On 5/19/2020 at 11:09 AM, 3/4illustrator said:

Jaehyun is... the prince charming who also acts as a subtle bulge/ass evaluator 😂

jaehyun is going to conceal himself even more now and i'm feeling sorry for him lol. the fact that he forces himself to get used to his image of perfection makes me sad. idk if someone has posted this but

and then at 9:20 he says he doesn't want to show his stripped and clumsy ass side and i get that 

but jaehyunzens are really something. they can't stan the idea of a jaehyun who isn't a prince charming. he had to write a capition about his neck tattoo being fake so his fans won't freak out and cry. then i heard from my friend his fans asked him to shave his chest hair, i mean chest hair? really? his fans want a inflatable sex doll as a bias and it doesn't look like there will be an end to it... i just wish he would snap out of what his company wants him to do because it's probably fucking him up mentally too.

i'm gonna miss the usual bulge and ass evaluator goofy, confident and rococo jung jaehyun we're not gonna see him for a while.

giphy.gif

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Dislike 1

Posted (edited)

Apologies in advance as the below isn't really gay/lgbtq+ related 😅

On 5/22/2020 at 8:45 PM, taeyong's panicked scream said:

jaehyun is going to conceal himself even more now and i'm feeling sorry for him lol. the fact that he forces himself to get used to his image of perfection makes me sad. idk if someone has posted this but

and then at 9:20 he says he doesn't want to show his stripped and clumsy ass side and i get that 

but jaehyunzens are really something. they can't stan the idea of a jaehyun who isn't a prince charming. he had to write a capition about his neck tattoo being fake so his fans won't freak out and cry. then i heard from my friend his fans asked him to shave his chest hair, i mean chest hair? really? his fans want a inflatable sex doll as a bias and it doesn't look like there will be an end to it... i just wish he would snap out of what his company wants him to do because it's probably fucking him up mentally too.

i'm gonna miss the usual bulge and ass evaluator goofy, confident and rococo jung jaehyun we're not gonna see him for a while.

Poor kid 💔💔💔 I actually feel terrible for him after the recent party incident. Maybe I'm older (relative to the majority of NCTzens and verbal netizens anyway) and more chill, he's really just living and enjoying his 20s. All of us made bad choices or mistakes in the past and present, so give him a freaken break.

Sometimes I wonder if he is just trying to maintain the "perfect" image as part of work, or he had internalized the perfectionism (of acting prince charming 24/7)? Someone else had mentioned this before, Jaehyun entering the entertainment biz could possibly be his escape from his born-to uptight prestige environment but obviously now it'd opened another can of worms.

As for the neck tattoo, I'm leaning towards that he was trying to be witty with "Aren't Real Tattoo", not that he was genuinely afraid that others would see him becoming a bad boy. You gotta be pretty into inking to cover such a visible and sensitive part of your body.

WAIT so he has chest hair??! Only noticed the insulation on his arm 😂 I wonder if the comment came from Korean beauty standards that clean shaven equates to self-care/good/positive.

Spoiler

I mean I prefer smooth bods too, but I'm not gonna demand an idol to shave if he likes it or meh about it?? Okay maybe when we have sexy times then I get to request at least right? lol.

Actually I'm very curious if it's common for male idols to remove visible body hair? I get that East Asian guys generally are less hairy, but how can their knuckles, hands, arms, pits, legs, etc be so smooth all the time?

On 5/22/2020 at 8:45 PM, taeyong's panicked scream said:

his fans want a inflatable sex doll as a bias and it doesn't look like there will be an end to it... 

Unfortunately that's the unspoken reality... SEX SELLS whether people like to believe it or not. Let's be honest, we all thirst for Jaehyun at one point or other, but we've looked beyond the surface after the initial sexual/aesthetic attraction, and dig for his talent plus (public) personality.

Edited by 3/4illustrator
  • Like 7
  • Clown 2

44 minutes ago, 3/4illustrator said:

I mean I prefer smooth bods too, but I'm not gonna demand an idol to shave if he likes it or meh about it?? Okay maybe when we have sexy times then I get to request at least right? lol. 

Yikes

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Hello, what do you think about NCT DREAM right now? I'll like to hear some of your thoughts because Jaemin kinda confuses me...

30 minutes ago, Goosbanna87 said:

Hello, what do you think about NCT DREAM right now? I'll like to hear some of your thoughts because Jaemin kinda confuses me...

The only members who give me queer vibes are Renjun and a bit of Jeno. I don’t have any concrete evidence other than having a gaydar on them. Jaemin could also be queer and I wouldn’t be surprised. 

Everyone else though, I think is straight. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

52 minutes ago, Inherited Light said:

The only members who give me queer vibes are Renjun and a bit of Jeno. I don’t have any concrete evidence other than having a gaydar on them. Jaemin could also be queer and I wouldn’t be surprised. 

What makes you think Jeno is gay? If anyone pings me in nct dream is Jaemin. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Inherited Light said:

Renjun's interesting because he doesn't seem to come onto the radar much here. What about him makes you think that from your 'dar?

His name surfaced ages ago and people were like nah, he's got no gay vibe. So now you've got me curious. :)

Edited by Bushi