Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

What about the BOYZ?

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 2:23 AM, baekhyunee said:

have you all heard about tran binh from d1verse? he just got kicked out of rbw ent because his ex leaked some of their conversations. he said that 4/6 members of oneus are gay and “mamamoo is les”. the company claimed that it was false, obviously. 

i debated posting this because i hate what he did but i just wanted you to know. 

Wanted to add on this that apparently he said all of mamamoo are gay t̶e̶a̶, but about oneus which is the group he's actually worked with (which he has, even if rbw denies it), he said 4 out of 6 are gay/"f*ggots". Which is suspiciously specific. Then again, I have no doubts about him being a stupid homophobe and an asshole, so probably he just disliked 4 of them in particular and wanted to trash talk them. Either way fuck him.

• Like 1
  • Tea 3
  • Thinking 3

Posted (edited)

The only ones i can speculate of them being gay or bi in nct/wayv are : Ten - Taeyong - Doyoung - Yuta . the others are confusing to me 

Edited by Libby21
  • Like 3

On 4/9/2020 at 3:29 PM, 3/4illustrator said:

Any additional tea on Jaehyun? While I've listed him as “straight” but open for anything and definitely kinky, I almost see him as a stone statue, platonic and distant from everything. Also I remember someone mentioned before that he appeared to be so much gayer back in rookies era?

Since NCT is the hot topic atm and because I follow them, any thoughts on this? Is Yuta the ultimate queer Japanese boy? Is Mark just shy hence the gay-panic?? This is quite contrasting to their long cozy friendship hug on Glamour last year.

Yuta is so confident with showing his love to any members 😍 and Mark is constantly panicking with every affection he receives. 

I don't think Jaehyun is stoic, distant from everything, he just hides it 👀 or we don't get to see it thru their videos. Most of the "caught" moments are usually from a distant or just small whispers that we can't entirely hear well. 

Spoiler

I usually dont share things like this, because I think its reach or not worth mention bcs its small things, but somehow this is so cute??? Maybe bcs Minghao already quite explicitly supports lgbt 

The emojis 🥺

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lighterxx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I usually dont share things like this, because I think its reach or not worth mention bcs its small things, but somehow this is so cute??? Maybe bcs Minghao already quite explicitly supports lgbt 

The emojis 🥺

i saw that before and thought that initially too... although he does seem to do lots of 'emoji messages' as his captions on social media so i just assumed he was saying something like "good morning/day/afternoon carat friends, family and lovers, hope you have a nice day" or something like that lmao. then again the emoji choice is a bit peculiar and my twitter tl was just full of "omg minghao said lesbian rights"

• Like 1

Im a lurker,but i was watching NCT's new video and...what?Lol.

spacer.png

Its doyoung and haechan(on his lap) btw.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Tea 4
  • Thinking 1

36 minutes ago, DAY6 said:

Im a lurker,but i was watching NCT's new video and...what?Lol.

spacer.png

Its doyoung and haechan(on his lap) btw.

Lmao I was just saying we didn’t have any evidence for Haechan and he goes ahead and does this I can’t 😂

it seems Doyoung was just sitting after practice and Haechan went and sat on him and took off his jacket. It was all shot behind someone who was recording so it wasn’t even for the camera. 

haechan has a tendency of sitting on the members and DoHyuck are super close but boyyyy he can’t blame us for thinking anything after this lol

17 minutes ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

stan twitter going crazy over this but

isn't it just part of their daily life?? why am i not surprised at all? 

9a66b27f16fd08bc84d3345a545575d2fa6fa0b6

Same .. Like nct ( ecpesially 127 ) are just a bunch of gays put into a kpop group 

43 minutes ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

stan twitter going crazy over this but

isn't it just part of their daily life?? why am i not surprised at all? 

9a66b27f16fd08bc84d3345a545575d2fa6fa0b6

Doyoung and Haechan have been like this forever since predebut and Haechan was 15 so it’s honestly not surprising at all the way he’s sitting. I think what made it so crazy is Doyoung helping Haechan take his jacket off and that it was behind the scenes.  Can’t blame anyone for thinking it’s rated though lol 

Posted (edited)

also, can we talk about Troye Sivan probably being Ten's favorite artist? people don't talk about it as often as they should

i mean, this is something zennies would do for him

one of the few people he followed first

dancing and singing to i'm so tired in a fanmeeting

crying over lyrics 

this collad has to happen someday i'm so gay 🥺

edit: they're both signed under capitol records it's not that difficult SM come on 😡

Edited by taeyong's panicked scream
  • Like 13
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

who??? and what the fuck??

i hadn’t heard of them before but they are a Vietnamese group. 

-

ten posted lyrics to troye sivan’s take yourself home and said he was feeling a certain verse. 

that’s a sad song tho so i really hope he’s okay

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2020 at 10:08 PM, skelten said:

i know this is old news, but i’m still laughing at how sm brought taeyong to a well known gay club in south korea for his superm photoshoot, but then photoshopped the word gay out from the wall.

I read back then that it was taken at a gay club, but never knew they photoshopped the gay word out 😳 No wonder I always thought it was weird that the spot was kinda empty!

On 4/10/2020 at 1:44 AM, taeyong's panicked scream said:

i wonder if they read any fanfiction out of curiosity

Yuta definitely looks like the type who would read fanfics or fancomics imo 😏

Also does my sharing of this slow-mo video count as sensualizing the NCT norm? 🤣 

Edited by 3/4illustrator
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 3/4illustrator said:

sharing of this slow-mo video count as sensualizing the NCT norm

things got out of hand on the original video though lol

the video already has half a milion views on twitter i'm not sure why this went viral, maybe because of the content itself being a heartwarming and pleasant picture for a lot of fans, but i-fans said that the korean nctzen who posted the video made homophobic remarks when it was just them misunderstanding a bad twitter translation. anyway, i'm embarrased of i-nctzens rn just because i'm sure great part of this video going viral has to do with shipping culture. eerrr... idk anymore.

14 minutes ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

the video already has half a milion views on twitter i'm not sure why this went viral, maybe because of the content itself being a heartwarming and pleasant picture for a lot of fans, but i-fans said that the korean nctzen who posted the video made homophobic remarks when it was just them misunderstanding a bad twitter translation. anyway, i'm embarrased of i-nctzens rn just because i'm sure great part of this video going viral has to do with shipping culture. eerrr... idk anymore.

It’s definitely shipping culture that’s making it go wild. Add on to the fact that Doyoung and Haechan specifically weren’t being filmed so it makes it seems more real and like they have a hidden relationship. Even though Taeyong was being filmed directly to the side of them and Doyoung would’ve known they were being filmed as well. DoHyuck has always been a popular ship in Korea so I can see this getting out of hand quickly but I just hope they don’t get shit for it. I truly don’t believe they have anything going on but if they indeed do this would be a terrible way to get outed in any capacity. Hopefully it’ll die down soon but idk

• Tea 2

Don't Doyoung and haechan usually bicker in front of the cameras?

I don't think they were aware of the camera, this is certainly something they do off which is why i think it's been going a bit crazy online. I don't think they're together it's just something that they probably usually do when they're alone..clearly it's something common or they wouldn't have done it in front of their group mates. It would've hit differently if say it was Jungwoo.

• Like 1
  • Tea 5

4 minutes ago, bb8__ said:

I don't think they were aware of the camera, this is certainly something they do off which is why i think it's been going a bit crazy online. I don't think they're together it's just something that they probably usually do when they're alone..clearly it's something common or they wouldn't have done it in front of their group mates. It would've hit differently if say it was Jungwoo.

" It would've hit differently if say it was Jungwoo."

Why?

1 hour ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

1 hour ago, Acapella said:

It’s definitely shipping culture that’s making it go wild. Add on to the fact that Doyoung and Haechan specifically weren’t being filmed so it makes it seems more real and like they have a hidden relationship.

Right... totally forgot about shipping culture 😥 Now I feel bad perpetuating this little moment... I hope they won’t get bashed by homophobic fans or antis, as we all know how people can twist the convo and make sh!t up. 

On the other hand though, does any of you think the editors miss this by accident, or SM semi-intended in showing the queer bait content?

44 minutes ago, RMPA said:

" It would've hit differently if say it was Jungwoo."

Why?

It's pretty clear he has a soft spot for Jungwoo imo, just go look up some vids.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bb8__ said:

It's pretty clear he has a soft spot for Jungwoo imo, just go look up some vids.

Yes I know, i was wondering your answer only lol

But do u think they do things like this behind the scenes?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bb8__ said:

Yeah they usually have a little brother big brother bickering relationship with a 4 year age difference that’s why the entire fandom was thrown off by this moment. Yes they’re a popular ship in Korea but they’re one of the last people in nct you’d think would have this moment

53 minutes ago, 3/4illustrator said:

Right... totally forgot about shipping culture 😥 Now I feel bad perpetuating this little moment... I hope they won’t get bashed by homophobic fans or antis, as we all know how people can twist the convo and make sh!t up. 

On the other hand though, does any of you think the editors miss this by accident, or SM semi-intended in showing the queer bait content?

Oh don’t worry the crazies have already come out. A haechan fan was commenting how she can’t support him if he’s gay. It’s so ridiculous ppl will ship members to death for their own fantasies but when it’s something possibly real they run away and want him to be the straight boy of their dreams smh 

also honestly I don’t think the editors even realized since they were in the corner plus if they did I don’t think they thought the fans would react as if it was anything more than the usual amounts of skinship they usually do

Edited by Acapella

Posted (edited)

I'm not even suprised :) 

EVYyxE-UMAAEvhw?format=jpg&name=360x360EVYys76UYAAB5l8?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Josaline
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 1