Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

1 hour ago, Koko22 said:

Does anybody have the video where chanyeol is looking at a dude twerking and then hugs him? uwuuuu 

!!!!

Sorry but I think that it was wipped out of the Internet (or at least I can't find it). We talked about it here when it happened in early October. This is the closest that I've found:

"The other video" is the one that you're looking for.

Forget the shippy crap there is a screenshot of that moment

Spoiler

• Thinking 1

5 hours ago, Gerimolda said:

Sorry but I think that it was wipped out of the Internet (or at least I can't find it). We talked about it here when it happened in early October. This is the closest that I've found:

"The other video" is the one that you're looking for.

Forget the shippy crap there is a screenshot of that moment

Hide contents

thank you!!! Now that I get to see those other videos I guess the other one was just a random situation taken out of context ? 👀👀👀👀👀👀

18 minutes ago, Koko22 said:

thank you!!! Now that I get to see those other videos I guess the other one was just a random situation taken out of context ? 👀👀👀👀👀👀

hmmm It could be but if it was just a harmless and taken out of context situation then why we don't have any videos left about it... Most of them were taken down and I can't find it. It could be a dance battle which turned flirty 

Just a reminder: Always download at the speed of the light this kind of things bc they'll probably dissapear. Even if it doesn't seems like a big of a deal, it is in SoKo..

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

14 minutes ago, sooa_t said:

Suho is really confusing too...

I feel like Suho is probably not straight. Bi/pan/queer or what have you. In Exo, I put Sehun in the I think it's safe to say he's gsy category and Suho in the most likely not straight category. 

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

15 minutes ago, seashells said:

I feel like Suho is probably not straight. Bi/pan/queer or what have you. In Exo, I put Sehun in the I think it's safe to say he's gsy category and Suho in the most likely not straight category. 

yeah I have my doubts about him, he makes me confused just like jackson

3 minutes ago, sooa_t said:

yeah I have my doubts about him, he makes me confused just like jackson

On two different shows he's been asked if this is his 'coming out'. The episode of Hello Counselor that he was on with Sehun and also the drama cool episode where he was there with Baekhyun, Chen, and Xuimin and Suho interpreted the video as being a love story between two men. I feel like...it's come up often enough genuinely that there's some foundation or known facts about Suho too. Sehun is a given. 

• Like 6

So Yoon Seobin, the former JYP trainee that was kicked off of Produce X 101 and out of JYP for smoking underage and bullying rumors that turned out to be false, just uploaded some pretty gay pics of himself with another guy...already the Twitterverse is debating whether it's a case of the gay...or good dudebros being bros. What are your thoughts?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Dislike 1

27 minutes ago, Yggdrasil said:

So Yoon Seobin, the former JYP trainee that was kicked off of Produce X 101 and out of JYP for smoking underage and bullying rumors that turned out to be false, just uploaded some pretty gay pics of himself with another guy...already the Twitterverse is debating whether it's a case of the gay...or good dudebros being bros. What are your thoughts?

Personally I dont think its anything, when it starts looking like the tao and sehun predebut pics then I would say yes but I dont really know anything about this guy so I could be wrong

• LOL 1

32 minutes ago, Syvette95 said:

Personally I dont think its anything, when it starts looking like the tao and sehun predebut pics then I would say yes but I dont really know anything about this guy so I could be wrong

THE EMOJI THO

• Like 1
  • Tea 3
  • Thinking 3

41 minutes ago, Inherited Light said:

Why does everyone think Sehun is gay? I don’t sense it at all, what did I miss? Please enlighten me!

[Talking about which EXO member they wouldn't date if they were a girl] Chen: "This is not disliking Sehun. It is when we are the opposite sex. Because it's opposite gender so my 2nd is Sehun." Then he starts laughing and Ryeowook says "Okay because of privacy we'll skip the reason". I mean...he basically just outed him

At 22:30

• Like 2
  • Tea 4

2 hours ago, Inherited Light said:

Why does everyone think Sehun is gay? I don’t sense it at all, what did I miss? Please enlighten me!

he said he likes men

• Like 1
  • Tea 10

5 hours ago, sooa_t said:

Suho is really confusing too...

With suho it's so funny to me because... Being honest at face value he doesn't really ping much if at all. If you were to just take into account how much Exo members visually ping without considering other receipts my guesses for who could be gay/bi would be like:

Sehun>>>>>>> Xiumin > Baekhyun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Suho (he does ping a little bit if you pay attention but like... Lowkey)

But then you look at the #evidence and it's more like:

Sehun (gay King) > Suho >>>> Baek >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....> mayyyyyyyybe Xiumin

Whenever I think "this person doesn't have any gay vibes" I remind myself that suho really doesn't ping much and yet the receipts... 👀

Edited by MJr
  • Like 3

What is this lmao I'm wheezing

Spoiler

Don't kill me but I swear this is how Key and Daewhi sound sometimes when they speak English

He's Brian Joo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, Gerimolda said:

What is this lmao I'm wheezing

Hide contents

Don't kill me but I swear this is how Key and Daewhi sound sometimes when they speak English

He's Brian Joo.

this video doesn’t show the whole conversation but he also says something like “he was with me last night”. i love her reaction 

• Like 1
  • Tea 1

5 hours ago, Talmort said:

[Talking about which EXO member they wouldn't date if they were a girl] Chen: "This is not disliking Sehun. It is when we are the opposite sex. Because it's opposite gender so my 2nd is Sehun." Then he starts laughing and Ryeowook says "Okay because of privacy we'll skip the reason". I mean...he basically just outed him

At 22:30

Also on EXO's second appearance on Knowing Bros, Baekhyun basically outs him again by saying that 'Swhun has no interest in women. He tells us all the time he has no interest." 

• Like 6
  • Thinking 1

6 minutes ago, baekhyunee said:

this video doesn’t show the whole conversation but he also says something like “he was with me last night”. i love her reaction 

Yaeh this is the full segment I think.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Gunheechul update. The cutest supportive boyfriend. Still thriving after 8-9 years.

Anticipating a New Year's post like last year 😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ribbonribbon said:

I am not sure if this fit the topic but this is so cute

https://mobile.twitter.com/winterjonghyun/status/1210947887560921089

I do believe at least at one point there had been mutual attraction between KB and JH.

I think a lot of people here share the belief that something was going on between the two. I personally get the feeling that they were in a relationship, especially when you take the ring Jonghyun gave Key, his IG post about it and how he continues to wear it to this day. Key's song lyrics have also painted their relationship in a romantic way IMO.

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, MJr said:

With suho it's so funny to me because... Being honest at face value he doesn't really ping much if at all. If you were to just take into account how much Exo members visually ping without considering other receipts my guesses for who could be gay/bi would be like:

Sehun>>>>>>> Xiumin > Baekhyun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Suho (he does ping a little bit if you pay attention but like... Lowkey)

But then you look at the #evidence and it's more like:

Sehun (gay King) > Suho >>>> Baek >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....> mayyyyyyyybe Xiumin

Whenever I think "this person doesn't have any gay vibes" I remind myself that suho really doesn't ping much and yet the receipts... 👀

also I don't take in consideration those who be like he's obsessed with red velvet and irene....people try to see too much into this ''ship'' thing like lisa and bambam