Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

2 hours ago, RiseLikeACrowTit said:

Probably ignores it because Ten is really gay and Jhonny is making fun of him, this is very common in any gay man life

I reall don't know what to think about that clip, on the one hand Ten stops smiling just when he sees Jhonny and he gets a bit uncomfortable, but on the other hand I would doubt that Jhonny would do that to make fun of Ten for being gay. It would be quite cruel if it was the case tho. 

• Like 1
  • Tea 1

3 hours ago, RiseLikeACrowTit said:

Probably ignores it because Ten is really gay and Jhonny is making fun of him, this is very common in any gay man life

johnny isn’t the type of person to make fun of someone for being gay lol also he’s friends with ten

• Like 12

posting this because i miss this king

idk about jungwoo's fame in this thread, but being gay or not he loves yukhei

Spoiler

their story together got them to protect each other a lot and i can go on and on about it

they had to performe together for the monthly trainee evaluation, got in together and not being able to communicate properly made them have a lot of telepathy 

i feel some kind of admiration and care in their relationship that i don't feel in other pairings

i'm sorry if this is shippy, but i don't usually feel this kind of thing lmao

• Like 2

2 hours ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

posting this because i miss this king

idk about jungwoo's fame in this thread, but being gay or not he loves yukhei

Hide contents

their story together got them to protect each other a lot and i can go on and on about it

they had to performe together for the monthly trainee evaluation, got in together and not being able to communicate properly made them have a lot of telepathy 

i feel some kind of admiration and care in their relationship that i don't feel in other pairings

i'm sorry if this is shippy, but i don't usually feel this kind of thing lmao

This is about Jungwoo and Lucas? ^

9 hours ago, RiseLikeACrowTit said:

Johnny understands Ten's 'I want to have sex with you, fatass' frustrations so he's gently teasing him. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Bushi said:

Johnny understands Ten's 'I want to have sex with you, fatass' frustrations so he's gently teasing him. 

Lowkey I think Johnny wants it too, but he just doesn't know it.

• Like 1

Another update on Chanyeol and Mackenyu!

Mackenyu started following both Suho and Kai on Instagram now :lovestruck:

I think EXO's concert in Yokohama was a few hours away from starting at the time he followed them, so he could have met the both of them before the concert at soundcheck or something and then gone to watch them live.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Thatoneuser said:

Lowkey I think Johnny wants it too, but he just doesn't know it.

Haha.. yup. 

in conclusion, Mingi is a confident gay lol 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, taeyong's panicked scream said:

yes, it is

spacer.png

Oh 😍

I really think more than half of the idols getting mentioned here are not gay or bi. 

Edited by Chika Chika
  • Like 1
  • Tea 7

6 hours ago, Chika Chika said:

I really think more than half of the idols getting mentioned here are not gay or bi. 

I don't think that *everyone* mentioned here is gay/bi lol that would be crazy. I don't know which is the exact percentage of accuracy that we have in this thread when it comes to guessing that. At the end of the day, everyone think what they want to think, and we just share things here that we believe  are relevant. We have discussed a lot of idols and of course many of them are straight, because sometimes in this thread we voice our opinions and we say things like "nah, he's straight", or "straight but good ally and sensitive with the lgbt community".Users in this thread notice hints and post them, maybe they end up being meaningful, maybe not. We also talk about support. In my humble opinion, the percentage of gay/bi idols is somewhere near 30% of them. There are idols that I think are straight but I find interesting reading posts written by someone else's point of view, even if I end up with the same opinion. 

Edited by Gerimolda
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

57 minutes ago, Chika Chika said:

Who do you think mentioned isn't gay or bi?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chika Chika said:

Well, most male idols have been mentioned here, so you're probably right. A 50% ratio does seem a bit optimistic 😄

Joking aside, I understand that's not what you're saying. Care to develop your thoughts? Any example?

3 hours ago, Chika Chika said:

What do you think of Jackson ?

In this Siwon seems pretty willing to get slapped on the butt, also some other members. Seems pretty sus to me.

Also Siwon arched his back, only someone with experiece would know to do that. Just saying.

Edited by Thatoneuser
Added the second paragraph
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Thatoneuser said:

Who do you think mentioned isn't gay or bi?

Okay this question isn't directed at me but actually there's only a very select few idols where I am kind of sure that they are gay and those include sehun, ten, taehyung, maybe namjoon as bi...etc. The rest I am not sure about or just not convinced enough such as chanyeol, jackson,yoongi,jimin...etc. It's just my personal opinion though. 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

On 10/21/2019 at 11:25 PM, taeyong's panicked scream said:

what was he saying???

Aron: (talking about the MC, presumably??) He's SEXY....not in like a weird way though....like, I just admire him as a man......I admire him as a MAN, not like I admire him in that way, but......

• Love 2

On 10/13/2019 at 5:17 AM, ten go solo said:

Still regarding the Taeyong issue, this is probably a reach and me overlooking into things. But did anyone notice how Ten and Taeyong kept their interactions to the very minimum during these superm promotions? They only ever interacted when needed and they said goodbye to each other when they parted ways at the airport, I can't recall anything else and I'm sure Ten's heard all about the scandal. And seeing as SM has been pushing their relationship from the very beginning I can't help but find this all a bit sus and not to mention that a lot of fans were looking forward to seeing them interacting after nearly a year. Personally i was never a big fan of this pairing, for some reason their interactions always made me a bit wary and I don't feel like its 100% genuine specially coming from Taeyong's end, everything seems very calculated with him. Not to mention that his personally took a major shift between the smrookies era and 2017, he's a totally different person now. And I'm pretty sure multiple members have mentioned that Taeyong is the person whose personality is more different on and off camera.

On a more positive note that doesn't necessarily have to do with any of this, I just found it endearing. During one of the fansigns a fan informed Ten about his large lesbian following and apparently he was very excited upon hearing this.

also

As someone already mentioned Ten did look very happy during the U.S. promos, it must have been exhilarating for him to finally promote in a more open environment especially after spending the last year promoting in China where he isn't even allowed to wear his piercings during broadcasts. 

The overthinking again, omg.

Listen, I have fun reading all this thread, I think all of you, guys, have many good points and analysis but you tend to be very... paranoics in some things and overthinking MANY things, words and actions about Idols. At the end, we don't know anything about them, they can say things when they don't even are saying the truth and don't forget  they are being controlled all the fucking time and they know it. 

I follow NCT from their pre debut and my perception on Taeyong was that he was very serious and a "strong" person, introvert (he doesn't had any friend in school. Johnny was the only one who went to his graduation and Taeyong was so happy and grateful for that, you can see this in the video) and yes, I think he was a mean person when he was a kid but you all are hating on him and call him "homophobic" for words he said when he was 12 fucking years old. Are you the same now when you was that age? You remember what do you said in that age? Are you sure you NEVER said anything that now can be controversial? Because I do, and now in my 20 years old I'm very different, even I've changed in so many thoughts and attitudes from 2 years ago, why Taeyong can't be like that? Just because he is famous? Just because he is famous he is fake now? You are really so close minded, its ironic, really. He is human too, and he is not perfect, none of the idols you follow are perfect and they can be fake too. TY fans have many proof that many of his bullies rumors are fake but people just believe that wants to believe and claims that fans are blind when is not like that, fans are tired bc he is hated every day for things he supposedly do when he was a stupid child. You all are very attentive when its about bad thing but ignore  the possitive ones, a korean fan had a call with his teacher and he said Taeyong had a very good personality and he never heard about him being problematic with his classmate, even a classmate explain some controversial situations this year but people don't talk about that, why? You all are so sure about all his past  rumors only bc the media said when the media always lies, when some people that spread rumors about Taeyong admitted that "they don't know all the truth" like the SM trainee who talked shit about TY and then said he was lying but obviously people don't care about that.  

You all are talking about members "suspicious words" about Taeyong but ignore the sweet and loving words with full admiration and respect that NCT members said about Taeyong, and I'm going to include Ten here because he loves Taeyong and that's why many thai fans (many of them know so much more than ifans) are crazy about their friendship, because they were and are witness about moments that SM don't show in cameras. Do you even know about the f/accs about Ten and Taeyong in USA behind the cameras from thai fans who went to usa for Super M debut? I think you don't,  because they were very close, they are close, actually; some fans don't apreciate their closeness and misunderstanding Taeyong attitude, I don't see anything bad in his actions towards Ten, actually he is all gigglies and clingy when they are together, Ten makes Taeyong better in a strange way and this is not always in front of camera. I think all this overthinking is because you don't know how SM works with their artists and "fanservice" in general, you only know things that you could notice in cameras and scandals... Honesly I really don't wanna be "that" fan who thinks that know everything but I know things thanks to other person that know a lot about the inside of kpop industry and nothing is real, nothing that media show us  is real, I think 40% is real and less. Also, SM push their ship? No way! SM have his favorite ships and they are Jaeyong, MarkHyuck, Nomin. The only one time that they "push" Ten and Taeyong was in that game from SMrookies era and that's all, they were not very comfortable with each other in that time, but they get more close with the pass of time, but if you think that SM push their ship thanks to Baby Don't Stop is ridiculous  because Ten don't promoted with NCT in a lot of time and was obvious that SM wanted give him more opportunities  because in that era SM already planned to debut Ten in WayV and the truth is  they are an excellent duo with an amazing chemistry in dance and personalities so, why not? They were perfect, and even with all that, I never see an explicit fanservice because SM don't want to promotes them as a "romantic ship", just a duo, and fanservice don't proves if two persons are close or not, I know about a SM ship that are very close in cameras but off cameras they are just coworkers but Ten and Taeyong closeness is very special because they don't show us much about their friendship but off camera are very clingy. Its true btw, they don't interact in Super M promos but I'm not gonna give my opinion about that because I think I shouldn't,   I'm only gonna say that is not because of these "rumors" and is something with SM and his marketing. Just that, so stop speculate when you don't even know what is happening behind cameras. 

My point is, Taeyong was wrong in the past, but not all the things people says about him are real and I think that there are others people here that need to informate themselves before to leave hate about a person, and about a kid in reality because I insist, you  are judging the words and action of a 12 years old child, and yeah, many of you are gonna coming with the "don't normalize bullying" and blah blah, I understand, but I'm not normalizing ANYTHING. You need to be conscious too and don't be so immature believing that a 12 years old is the same person as 24 years old, that's so stupid, and also you don't have to believe every rumor just because "I was close to x idol".  People lie, you know? 

Other thing is, SM not confirmed that Taeyong writed that and the "fact" that Taeyong meet his "victim" it wasn't cofirmed, too. So this could be real or could be fake. This is a confused situation and no, SM is not going to deny the rumor because they don't want to give more attention to this and because they are tired with haters, they never protected  Sulli when people threated her like a trash with bassless rumors, so why are they gonna protect Taeyong or Yeri? (who is very hated too) because SM is SM, they don't care about their artists. 

Its just funny how many of you are ready to hate idols and believes everything, then says are the fans who are blind and don't informate well. We are stans from the debut, we hear a lot of rumors about NCT in general, there are fans that have contacts with real information and not just speculation in a forum and you all are saying to all of us we are being biased or we are not informed well? Really? We know Taeyong had made mistakes in the past, but not all the bullshit is real and the fact that you in your 12 years old were a "good kid" with 0 mistakes or any guilt doesn't mean  we are all the same. 

I don't like to discuss any item in one hallyu or any forum, because this is full of delusionals, disrespective  and immature stans but the thing with Taeyong needs to stop and the thing with idols mistakes in general... Don't act like you are perfect and, please,  don't believe everything that people says. Do you know why sasaengs, kfans or insiders  writes ridiculous rumor on internet and make fun about ifans? Yes, because of this. 

Educate yourselves first. Don't overthinking. 

Pd: I apologize for some mistakes, english is not my first language, so... yeah.

Edited by CatLuHan
  • Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 11
  • Dislike 3

What would be really helpful is if we listened to each other and just accepted we have different points of view instead of rushing to hit the 'clown face' emoji. It's so childish imo. 

Just because someone makes a point you don't agree with doesn't mean you need to clown them all the time. The person above me took time to put their thoughts down, and in a language that is not their native tongue. I agree with some of it and other parts not (I think it's fine to speculate on a thread specifically made for speculation) but I wouldn't clown them because I disagree or they're wrong. 

Obviously, clown this post too because that's what you guys have taken to doing. 

Edited by Bushi
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Clown 5
  • Dislike 2

^^ Everything that this person said is probably right. Everyone has their own point of view let's respect each other.

• Like 2