Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

10 minutes ago, Kiiona said:

yeah they for sure are but i'm refraining to talk about the younger members for now 

this reminds me though, seungyoun recommended a wlw song a while ago; just right after the lesbian day. from what i've heard too, he's been supportive of the lgbt community before as well, so he's for sure an ally. could be worth a mention at least, i think.

Oh I saw it! Such a woke guy. Aparently he follow bunch of lgbt artist on his ig... so yeah he is for sure an ally.

Can I dm you something about younger member I found suspicious. As you feel uncomfortable talking about it here.

Because I dont want to see happen again what happened when someone posted cute gif of txt members ...

6 hours ago, Melany said:

Oh I had no idea.

Maybe he is. I just thought he is straight based of how he don't like hyunjin and Felix obsession with him

does he? i feel like is pretty ok with it, he even like promotes their ship a bit, well at least that's what seen from him

i would say he is very sus not just with this too, but how he acts in general.

• Tea 1

7 minutes ago, Josaline said:

👏👏

There's more!

Inclusive king :lovestruck:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Chika Chika said:

Which lyrics did you feel were lgbt?

someone made a thread/tweeted about it on twitter but they deactivated so i can't remember clearly, sorry. 

#superjunior #Complete #supershow8 #supershow8 #supershow #concert #Superjunior #concert #elf #elf #Eunhyuk #Donghae #Leeteuk #Prodigy Always meet only in the hair salon. @eunhyukee44 @earlyboysd I had a hard time!  I saw you so well !! #Youaresuperjunior #I'manelf #Blockbuster when the concert is 3 hour 30 minutes #This year I went to your concert #Thank you very much ♡

Eunhyuk and Yoonjun update. I love so much when their alleged boyfriends are the biggest fanboys, it's so cute

Edited by Gerimolda
Spelling mistake

On 10/17/2019 at 12:02 PM, Chika Chika said:

The only person I think Is not straight is Hyunjin. The rest of them are pretty straight to me.

There's nothing straight about Seungmin. Minho can be pretty flaming too.

Edited by Yggdrasil
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Yggdrasil said:

There's nothing straight about Seungmin. Minho can be pretty flaming too.

Yes. Maybe Seungmin but to me Hyunjin is very obvious and doesn't even try to hide it. Does anyone have anything about Jeonghan from seventeen?

Okay so Eunhyuk's intimate friend/boyfriend has recently came back to Twitter after 4 years of having his account inactive. I thought it was permanently abandoned. 

It's basically the same things he posts  on IG but it's a little more obvious that he's such a fanboy of SuJu because of Hyukjae. All these updates are like a fuck you to the haters who told him to stay away from Eunhyuk lol.

Edited by Gerimolda
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Irinaa said:

any thought about ONEUS and ATEEZ?

It's so funny you ask this bc I was thinking about this tweet last night lmao 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, shineestan said:

It's so funny you ask this bc I was thinking about this tweet last night lmao 

My opinion: 

Oneus

Hwanwoong (queen) - bi/gay

Leedo, Xion - sus (maybe not straight), sometimes ping me

Ateez

Mingi - bi 

Yunho - GAY

idk about others members

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Thatoneuser said:

Siwon just tweeted out this. If this doesn't scream out gay, then idk what does.

https://twitter.com/siwonchoi/status/1185808269731721216?s=20

Yeah I saw that. For most fans it may mean that he's comparing himself to Brad Pitt and been glad that he looks like him but it may mean that he thinks that Pitt is hot. 

25 minutes ago, pinkmatter said:

but it doesn't scream gay? and sorry, i don't trust his homophobic ass 

His homophobia is one of the reasons we believe that he's gay. For me it seems like the type of homophobia that repressed gay people have. He's part of a very religious and conservative environment and his father is really homophobic so in my opinion the kind of behaviour that he has is typical of a repressed gay person. Idk about Taeyong, but I've been very convinced about Siwon for a long time. I don't excuse him about anything he has said, but I think his situation is sad.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Irinaa said:

My opinion: 

Oneus

Hwanwoong (queen) - bi/gay

Leedo, Xion - sus (maybe not straight), sometimes ping me

Ateez

Mingi - bi 

Yunho - GAY

idk about others members

could you elaborate about yunho? i’ve seen multiple people saying the same about him but i’m not sure

On 10/20/2019 at 8:50 PM, Ten's Nose said:

could you elaborate about yunho? i’ve seen multiple people saying the same about him but i’m not sure

I just find his reaction too  flustered among the guys, especially when it comes to close interaction with other guys. For example, his reaction to oneus' Keonhee calling him handsome is priceless, he just gets really too shy. 

and then:

idk Yunho's reaction is pretty sus to me

Edited by Irinaa
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Irinaa said:

any thought about ONEUS and ATEEZ?

oneus' hwanwoong

• Like 1