Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

2 minutes ago, skelten said:

Not to be a stan but I’m pretty sure this was proven to not be him, plus the sorce is from pann, which is not reliable. I don’t think he is homophobic. 

there's not a way to know that it was actually him yet, but it also hasn't been proven wrong

• Like 2
  • Clown 1

Why is like sangyeon the only het in the boyz.... it's just not realistic 🙄

Edit:

Also while I'm here here's my NU'EST onions (as someone who's been a fan for almost 5 years)

JR: gay

Ren: gay

Baekho: likes men

Minhyun: bi

Aron: bi but in denial 

Edited by shineestan

what a bullshit. shitty rumors about taeyong will never stops?!? i'm sick of this 🤬

• Like 2
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 3

4 hours ago, moth said:

It's probably fake. Some comments have stated that his handwriting is different compared to his writing we have seen during that time. And ppl have mentioned that it is not his name on that piece of paper (few say it's stylized, but I don't see it). Plus, the rumors he had years ago came to light again and now new ones of his "bad personality" are spreading. I think some people are just trying to damage his career/sabotage SuperM. And I genuinely believe he is gay.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 3

4 minutes ago, MoonA_ said:

It's probably fake. Some comments have stated that his handwriting is different compared to his writing we have seen during that time. And ppl have mentioned that it is not his name on that piece of paper (few say it's stylized, but I don't see it). Plus, the rumors he had years ago came to light again and now new ones of his "bad personality" are spreading. I think some people are just trying to damage his career/sabotage SuperM. And I genuinely believe he is gay.

I think the same as you, i truly believe he is gay.

I'm gonna give him a benefit of a doubt on this one because, honestly, if it was published in a book that all students got I would imagine this would have leaked a long time ago during his other scandals about his behavior in school.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, MoonA_ said:

just want to clarify that it is 'lee taeyong'/태용 written on the paper, if you look closely you can see the bottom part of the line is thicker than the rest where it's been doubled back on to make a '6' shape. there's also no other name it could possibly be, as 'taeyon'/태욘, and 'taeyod'/태욛 aren't korean names.

EDIT: ALSO CHANYEOL GAY please pay more attention to this than taeyong

https://twitter.com/yifanskai/status/1180836655562969089?s=21

Edited by moth
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Clown 2

5 hours ago, moth said:

Ask me again when someone posts photos of the whole album proving that it's him. Because I could have drawn that snippet in my sketchbook and sent it to Pann and y'all would never know.

Edited by h0neanias
  • Like 5

21 minutes ago, moth said:

just want to clarify that it is 'lee taeyong'/태용 written on the paper, if you look closely you can see the bottom part of the line is thicker than the rest where it's been doubled back on to make a '6' shape. there's also no other name it could possibly be, as 'taeyon'/태욘, and 'taeyod'/태욛 aren't korean names.

while i'm here btw sangyeon gay

EDIT: ALSO CHANYEOL GAY

They clowned you for that sangyeon gay, he may be my dad but I know a het when I see one

Uuuhm wow the Chanyeol video.... I'm a little more convinced now

Gunheechul updateee omggg

Lmao anticipating but I know they will have to pretend being two straight single friends forever... and it will be probably sad...

I love this one they look so happy man 😭😭💖

15 minutes ago, DobaJackyAhgase said:

What are your thoughts about Jackson now ? I really think he is gay or at least bi 

I think he is bi and pretty chill with his own sexuality

• Tea 1

Myteen's Kookheon and Astro's Rocky were such a treat on the most recent Weekly Idol (for context: They had a mission where they wore animal masks and had mirrors on their backs, and they had to find a way to view their mask from the other's mirror. However, instead of trying to look at the mirror, they did,,,THIS)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If anyone wants to watch (the whole episode is a great time I highly reccomend) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DobaJackyAhgase said:

What are your thoughts about Jackson now ? I really think he is gay or at least bi 

i was watching his interview with zach sang the other day and the way the first thing he did was to ask the other guy to sit next to him had me dead, he is so obsessed with being around men, and huggin them, and kissing them, there's no way he is straight.

I'm a fan of got7 since 2014, and i don't remember a single occasion where jackson didn't do anything sus with a guy.

Edited by Unfair_
  • Tea 2
  • Clown 1

1 hour ago, Unfair_ said:

i was watching his interview with zach sang the other day and the way the first thing he did was to ask the other guy to sit next to him had me dead, he is so obsessed with being around men, and huggin them, and kissing them, there's no way he is straight.

I'm a fan of got7 since 2014, and i don't remember a single occasion where jackson didn't do anything sus with a guy.

oh yeah

jackson seems sincere when he is interecting with men mainly because he does the same to everyone regardless of gender so it doesn't seem to me that he's only doing that for the sake of homoerotic appeal that fans are obsessed with aka fanservice.

it's just sad that people made him feel uncomfortable by overly shipping him with mark and i can't believe some fans still had the guts get upset when they were being obviously disgusting and invasive. this behavior can seriously ruin genuine relationships as they put idols into awkward situations. 

• Like 1
  • Tea 1
  • Clown 1

i'm sure someone talked about it before but idk

this is doyoung's brother whom jaehyun is overly obsessed with (on the right)

spacer.png

not saying anything about his sexuality, i just think it's cool that he did a queer movie and also doyoung being aware of same sex relationships, we love woke siblings and ofc you can't help but wonder that perhaps they might be queer.

Spoiler

5urprise-seo-kang-jun_1415755547_af_org.jpg

not related but all the members have a very close relationship and i love their friendship. i love 5urprise and i've loved them even before i learnt that him and doyoung are real brothers. i love this photoshoot, it's so adorable.

• Like 4

did someone give an update on jaejoong and minwoo? i swear to god it they're a couple then they've been strong since 2015 when someone first posted about them here lmao i suspect that maybe they broke off their relationship for a while because we couldn't see even a trace that they even knew eachother for a while (due to military hiatus maybe). they're doing great.

for people who don't know who i'm talking about and need some context no min woo used to be part of a band under SM back in 2006 (which i'm a fan to this day btw) and is now an actor and musician under his own company - if you're into dramas you might know him as doctor k in partners for justice 2. he was friends with jj during their trainee days i guess. too bad i can't find any old pictures of them but for illustration here is no min woo with the sportsman choi hongman back in the day teehee.

Imagem relacionada

Edited by taeyong's panicked scream
  • Like 3

Chanyeol's vid was specifically leaked by God to make me shut up about him being het, apparently. 🤡

For the record I didnt mean to imply I think he's a bad person or anything when I said he gives me straight vibes, he seems chill, just doesn't really ping me. But y'all brought up valid points, and I appreciate the tea on him and his friend because who knows.

On another note, I have kind of a hard time reading Rocky but he is interesting...

14 hours ago, moth said:

I actually believed it for a second but the name at the end of the message says “lee taeyon” not “lee Taeyong”. If it really was him (and somehow managed to misspell his own name) I’m disappointed. That’s fucked up to say to someone.

10 hours ago, shineestan said:

Why is like sangyeon the only het in the boyz.... it's just not realistic 🙄

Edit:

Also while I'm here here's my NU'EST onions (as someone who's been a fan for almost 5 years)

JR: gay

Ren: gay

Baekho: likes men

Minhyun: bi

Aron: bi but in denial 

I don’t normally ship or anything but I get the feeling that JR had/has some mega strong feelings for Ren. I don’t think ren minded either tbh. Idk if that’s still the same now. I personally think ren is gay (duh), JR is bi leaning towards women and the rest are straight. 

• Tea 1

someone commented on samuel last year? he's definitely not an adult and i didn't think i'd find samuel's name here but to be honest i recently thought that maybe he's old enough to be at least politically engaged lol

he changed his instagram's dp to this for a little while

ItFvmoW_g38.jpg 

he likes rainbows stickers, he just thinks it's cool i guess

Spoiler

i was literally gonna embed it here but he recently deleted this one post idk why maybe he didn't like how it looked on his feed, it was one of his most liked posts and i doubt that it was because people kept commenting "SAMUEL SAID IT GAY RIGHTS" lol since he left it there for a long time

O2VjiKIAOuI.jpg

on asc jae asked samuel to literally sing for the day6's album and he did and "i need you boy, i gotta see you boo" kills me everytime he’s so chill

also idk what's exactly going in this one or if this should even happen but isn't samuel pretty open-minded for having no trouble confessing his love to other men?

thanks samuel for ending toxic masculinity

and idk if this is really relevant but he's friends with seonho, it's just because i see his name here a lot lmao

Resultado de imagem para samuel seonho

DUorskgUMAAqQV5.jpg

this is him wishing his friend happy birthday through insta stories

this is something VERY rare coming from samuel he NEVER does that to anyone. not even daehwi who he held hands with.

and i mean same:

i just think this is really cute 

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png 

samuel really wore the rings during candy promotions

as you may know samuel has been through A LOT. i've witnessed people making disgusting statements and assumptions about him such as sexualizing his relationship with doyoon and baekho and even writing BL fanfiction when he was 11, people calling him a f*g for jokingly tickle jaewon's nipples and he was 13 btw. i was distressed by this, imagine him then. to this day i have trouble understanding what actually happaned: sexualization? homophobia? i honestly hope he didn't see any of this growing up, even though i know it's possible that he might have seen it. no matter what he is, he's a sweet boy deserving of love and support.

Edited by taeyong's panicked scream
  • Like 9
  • Love 2