Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

Is that really Jackson jumping in there?

Also the vid above, Namjoon going for it during Ariana's performance :) . Aww, he's even more hyped than Jk. <3. Lol @Mr Worldwide filming himself.

Jackson where ?

Jackson where ?

There was a screenshot of what looks like an interaction between Troye and Jackson on Twitter, but they were just fans posing as the two. I don't know why people do that tbh. 

On a related note, a fan photoshopped BTS onto a Met Gala background yesterday, and legit news sites were using it as if it were real. Sigh.

Edited by Aisling

Sorry to bring this up again, but here's a new version from a video with a filter/editing (not about shipping, etc etc):

See, there is no saliva at all.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 4

Omg lmao sorry for the confusion. Post has been edited :)

• Like 1

Serious question: What will it take for you guys to be suspicious about Jimin and Jungkook's relationship, like Heechul and Gunhee, Tony and Jaeduck, Suho and Donghwan, Eunhyuk and Donghae? Is it just age? This is not about shipping, I really want to know because I think they are really dating relationship.

• Like 9
  • Dislike 10

Serious question: What will it take for you guys to be suspicious about Jimin and Jungkook's relationship, like Heechul and Gunhee, Tony and Jaeduck, Suho and Donghwan, Eunhyuk and Donghae? Is it just age? This is not about shipping, I really want to know because I think they are really dating relationship.

Why do you think they are really dating? Those gifts aren’t hard proof when V has grabbed Jungkook’s dick before, V cuddling while sleeping with Jimin,etc. They do so many questionable things I would need a little bit more than that to believe they are dating lol. Honestly, a lot of times it just comes across as they are gay for each other and that they are the only one true ship in BTS. Life isn’t a fanfic... I think it would be a really bad move to date someone in your group (not saying it’s impossible but I do believe that it’s less likely to happen than fans think). Edited by ga_shina
  • Like 12
  • Dislike 4

Uh...I would not put them in the same category. And for the record, I didn't post those gifs to ~prove their relationship~. I posted them because Jungkook did something that was pretty not-straight (as he's done with basically all the members at some point). 

• Like 11
  • Dislike 1

Unrelated but what’s the tea on Heechul and Gunhee? Are they still a thing?

There was a screenshot of what looks like an interaction between Troye and Jackson on Twitter, but they were just fans posing as the two. I don't know why people do that tbh.

On a related note, a fan photoshopped BTS onto a Met Gala background yesterday, and legit news sites were using it as if it were real. Sigh.

Oh okay thanks I have never seen that one 😂😂😂😂 Crauy people

• Like 1

The same thing that it will take to be sure that Jongin is with anyone who is male. Let me explain: Jongin (EXO's Kai) is touchy with all his friends. Understandably, people ship him with Taemin, Kyungsoo, Sehun... The fact that he has suspiscious moment with all these people (and more I guess, I don't follow him enough to know everything) makes it hard to say "these two are together"  (Krystal and Jennie do not help either LMAO).

For BTS, it's similar I think. You can find suspiscious, convincing moments between almost all configurations of the group, and especially Jimin/Jungkook, Jimin/Taehyung and Taehyung/Jungkook. Therefore we can either start talking about polyamory, or we just don't assume.

• Like 16

Considering Gunhee is still in Singapore with his salon, I would say no.  Although I'm sure they are still close

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

If indeed Yoongi has gone to an LA cinema to see Endgame it's a pretty safe bet that unless he's Michael Jacksoned his way into having them close the entire place down for a private, tweaked screening (possible but I don't think that's really BTSs style), he'd have to sit and watch it in English with everyone else. Edit: there is at least one theatre there that does K-subs so that's possible too. If that were the case, I still don't think it would alter the fact he already seems to have a respectable understanding. And the voices are unlikely to be dubbed so some or more words may be familiar.

It's true that even if people aren't necessarily fluent or all that confident/conversational in a language doesn't mean they can't understand it. Esp. when they're in contact with it a lot.

Those old pics of Namjoon are always cute, he looked so Fresh Prince era. <3 I'm liking the way this tour is structured atm. If BTS just got most of the month off to explore the US whilst having the odd few concerts it'd be great for them. Hopefully their schedule in between shows won't be as manic as in the past.

Apparently the CGV in LA do have Korean subs.

Apparently the CGV in LA do have Korean subs.

I know. I amended my comment yesterday. But I don't think it negates his understanding whether he went somewhere with subtitles or not. The voices aren't likely to be dubbed so some of the words (at least) are going to be familiar I'd assume. I picked up some Korean via films and with English subs. And I recognise certain Korean words/phrases that crop up again and again. Basically just from watching films, lol. 

It matters not, I'm just glad to see them getting time out to have fun and explore wherever they tour. The only reason for the post was because we were debating the Imagine Dragons speech and what they might have understood from it. 

On the topic of Jungkook and Jimin's ear fun, and without wishing to go wildly barrelling off down the road of them being 'an item', do such actions need to only mean 'dating'? There are many other variables, including no-strings attached fun. 

Not saying that's happening here at all, and chances are they are just close buds, but, ya know, trying to take a 360 view on this. You don't have to be locked into committment. 

Edited by Bushi

I know. I amended my comment yesterday. But I don't think it negates his understanding whether he went somewhere with subtitles or not. The voices aren't likely to be dubbed so some of the words (at least) are going to be familiar I'd assume. I picked up some Korean via films and with English subs. And I recognise certain Korean words that crop up again and again. Basically just from watching films, lol. 

What I noticed during their speech, Jungkook was more interested in his popcorn. Others joined only when the audience cheered. Only Namjoon applauded and nodded.^^

• Like 6
  • Dislike 4

Considering Gunhee is still in Singapore with his salon, I would say no. Although I'm sure they are still close

Not too long ago there was some videos on ig posted of them together so I wouldn't speak too soon. I think they're still together but just trying to make long distance work as they dont get to see each other that often. That's just my perspective.
  • Like 3

Shipping debates!

I don't think anything any of the Maknae do to other members physically in front of cameras or a massive audience can be taken of proof of anything more because they do it constantly.

I've been all over the place on there maybe being relationships in BTS, and I agree with people who've said they've got so much going on and so many moments in so many configurations it's impossible to say unless they tell us. Not that it isn't possible, but if you look too much at anyone pairing and ignore the others it seems obvious... until you look at another ship's receipts.

Seriously, it's hilarious.  I believe they're all fam, and they're all super mega touchy. Right now Twitter is convinced Minjoon is a thing because Jimin can't keep his hands off of Namjoon lately. Vmin was trending big during the New Year because the Golden Pigs were being flirty as f*ck when they were highlighted.

In the latest Run episode Jungkook literally wrapped his whole body around Hobi like a body pillow and Jhope put his hand on his thigh in response. Him kissing Jimin's ear and hugging him, or Jimin sitting on his lap like a sugar baby last year. Jungkook constantly calling V handsome.

Taehyung smacking Jungkook's ass during the latest BwL dance practice and staring at him like a snack. Taehyung flirting super openly with Yoongi in a Vlive. Jungkook's general love of butts, cuddles, sleeping with other members.

Jimin burying himself in Yoongi's legs in embarrassment and the two of them holding hands when watching old performances on the Seoul: LY DVD. Jimin staring at attractive men all over the world. If you watch all the ships on twitter it's a never ending feast of gayness.

Basically the Maknae Line are Gay/Bi Avengers, they're so powerful.

• Like 23

I've always rather liked Jungkook and Hobi's interactions tbh. There was some nice leg cuddling in that dept recently though I agree a good deal of it is close friends just being close. 

Edited by Bushi
  • Like 16

I think they broke up but, still friends. If you listen to Heechuls recent song (he wrote it) it seems to be about a breakup if I can remember correctly.

I've always rather liked Jungkook and Hobi's interactions tbh. There was some nice leg cuddling in that dept recently though I agree a good deal of it is close friends being just close. 

I'm the same, him & VMinKook make me really toasty inside. There's so much love and affection there.

• Like 6

tumblr_on625a6Epw1v7d2xfo2_400.gif

He's slick though, ain't he? Going up to an obviously in-use shower and opening the door to ask Hobi what he's doing taking a shower, inside a shower. Just so he can perve and then run away. 

I knew there was a reason I liked Jungkook. laugh.png

• Like 15

New NCT unit everyone!

D6By2T2X4AE_w-W?format=jpg&name=900x900

is there a reason the background appears to say “gays hiâ€
  • Like 4