Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

Since the new BTS album is continuing the HYYH notes series would anyone be interested in me compiling the yoonkook storyline so far?

• Like 7
  • Dislike 3

On 4/3/2019 at 12:56 AM, shineestan said:

There's also that video where JR asks Ren if he's into men but idk how to embed it.

OMG YES THIS VIDEO IS SO IMPORTANT so i uploaded it on twitter

Edited by goyangiprince
  • Like 9

I'm not reading much into this beyond they love Gucci and Chanel but it'd be interesting if that was the way they're going.

Also worth noting that Dionysus was birthed from Zeus thigh after his mother was killed well still pregnant with him because she saw Zeus "true" form.

Edited by raspberry84
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

"I think I wanted to appear like a strong man. Now I don't have to pretend, I can just be myself"

I find it really interesting that he is the third member from BTS (with Namjoon and Hoseok, I don't remember if other memeber said that) to say something like that, that they weren't being true to themselves before, that they were pretending to be someone they aren't and that they learned to accept themselves

Since the new BTS album is continuing the HYYH notes series would anyone be interested in me compiling the yoonkook storyline so far?

It would be nice if you did!

• Like 6

Twitter sjws reaching as usual.

Some of this is probably a reach but it's all in good fun and does go along with what the boys have talked about in the past (like Tae routinely wears shirts and blouses originally designed for women).

Also can we stop with SJW as an insult since it's intention is to discredit legit criticism of bigoted society.

• Like 21
  • Dislike 4

I'm sure many of us would greatly appreciate it! :)

• Like 1

Jhope reminds me a lot of Jokwon, his mannerism, the way he treats his members... IMO hes gay.

RM, Jin, Suga, JK, V: straight

Jin even said he likes BIG WOMEN, ( is he into feederism?), Suga said his heart doesnt flutter between men... RM cant live without women, JK is even in korean feminazis radar since forever...

Jimin: Bi

• Like 3
  • Dislike 17

in korean feminazis radar since forever...

I know you're most likely a troll, but please elaborate..

• Like 2
  • Dislike 4

Namkook, too, if you can, though it's more from BST era.

Some of this is probably a reach but it's all in good fun and does go along with what the boys have talked about in the past (like Tae routinely wears shirts and blouses originally designed for women).

Also can we stop with SJW as an insult since it's intention is to discredit legit criticism of bigoted society.

I think anything is legit to discuss. But can we also remember that they are being dressed by stylists for these photoshoots. Stylists who work to a set brief. 

That's not to say they have no input in the concepts but when we see BTS in their dress-down clothes they mostly wear ordinary urban or fashion clothing. And Tae's own clothing is of late more casual and masculine. He looks like your regular dude on the street (pants, shorts, sandals, sweaters, baseball caps, which is fine too, he looks good in them). But they are not really carrying the studio concepts into their free time with them. It's fascinating to find these little factoids out about the backgrounds to the shoots but it's also hard for me to go all 'LGBT kings' about things that are subject to so much team planning, where BTS don't necessarily have much say apart from agreeing. I mean it's obvious they're open minded enough to go along with it, which is a plus. 

We know J-Hope and most likely RM had input into their personal videos (which I honestly find more potentially revealing) but the group stuff is harder to pinpoint as BTS being responsible for the concepts. I think we have to also consider a whole bunch of creators and stylists at work for much of it.

Jhope reminds me a lot of Jokwon, his mannerism, the way he treats his members... IMO hes gay.

RM, Jin, Suga, JK, V: straight

Jin even said he likes BIG WOMEN, ( is he into feederism?), Suga said his heart doesnt flutter between men... RM cant live without women, JK is even in korean feminazis radar since forever...

Jimin: Bi

I love it when someone cherry picks one statement or action from back when and holds it up to define that person. These are boybands, designed to appeal to women for the most part. But they're also young people, who don't automatically come with some woke manual from homophobic, sexist South Korea. 

Jin says he likes Big Women. Maybe he does. Or maybe it's a way of saying to weight-obsessed Korean fans (bcs he reads the crying, distressed fan letters) 'be yourself, I'll like you whatever size you are.' 

RM: even the great IQ 148 genius needed to have it pointed out to him he was writing sexist, embarrassing lyrics about women in his early career. Because he was still a young person who can't get everything right first time round. Ditto Suga, who has blown hot and cold but who, like RM, came from the ridiculously homophobic culture of hip hop (though it shouldn't be because it has gay roots). Like the rest, he's also contracted to get (at the time) mostly female Asian audiences to open their purses and spend on Bighit product.

Edited by Bushi
  • Like 18
  • Dislike 1

Don't BTS have a thread? This not gay so why is it here. Unless you saying blue hair is gay cause that's messy/problematic.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using OneHallyu mobile app

Why would having blue hair mean you're gay? Don't know where this thoughts come from...

Isnt this thread about speculation anyway?

It was just the way he presented himself (mannerism COULD be an implication but doesnt have to) in front of the mirror which makes me think "hmm not so straight" because some of us agree that tae might be queer.

How is Josalines post ( nothing against your post it's just an example) gay related?

Not pretending to be a strong man anymore and finally being himself does not necessarily mean he's gay maybe it can mean it's ok to be emotional or be soft but these are traits which everyone can have so......

What i want say is that this WHOLE thread here is about speculation we dont know for sure anyway except someone says it like Holland.

Yeah thats my two cents on this. OK. Bye lovestruck.png

• Like 5
  • Dislike 5

Just saw it on twitter, lmao love that they don't even think that heechul's gay. Although the comments are stupid, saying that the reason he doesn't have a gf is because he's so friendly and safe for women they don't see him as a man...like wtf

• Like 12

Okay look at thus guys not sure if it has been posted but yeah... I know it's like fanservice but it seems like Jackson knows what he wants 🤣

It was just so cute so I posted... oh and I don't know how to put it in spoiler 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry

https://www.instagram.com/beyours.9394/p/BoOSUEHlsJy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=oqmjb1iuu1g6

• Like 2

@bushi "Jin says he likes Big Women. Maybe he does. Or maybe it's a way of saying to weight-obsessed Korean fans (bcs he reads the crying, distressed fan letters) 'be yourself, I'll like you whatever size you are.'

he was asked his ideal type, he said "big women" he used the korean word for big

Edited by losetodo
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 5

Why would having blue hair mean you're gay? Don't know where this thoughts come from...

Isnt this thread about speculation anyway?

It was just the way he presented himself (mannerism COULD be an implication but doesnt have to) in front of the mirror which makes me think "hmm not so straight" because some of us agree that tae might be queer.

How is Josalines post ( nothing against your post it's just an example) gay related?

Not pretending to be a strong man anymore and finally being himself does not necessarily mean he's gay maybe it can mean it's ok to be emotional or be soft but these are traits which everyone can have so......

What i want say is that this WHOLE thread here is about speculation we dont know for sure anyway except someone says it like Holland.

Yeah thats my two cents on this. OK. Bye lovestruck.png

You said it yourself Josalines Might be about being gay so you know it's appropriate. You seen a pic and said "gay" the context is completely different but off I guess.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using OneHallyu mobile app

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1