Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

This is nothing that wild for visual kei / j-rock artists. It has always been very androgynous, even feminine, and full of gay fanservice for the female fans.

KeenResponsibleCrocodileskink-size_restr

Remind of me this (two members of the Johnny's group called V6.) 

tumblr_mlmlsmzQWY1qg47rao2_500.gif

• Like 4

Casual reminder that nu'est have read fanfiction of themselves in mxm relationships with each other and finds it interesting. It's on 43:00

Any masterpost on nu'est or your thoughts on them? I'm still knowing them. 

• Like 4

This was totally out of the blue especially when most of the audience of TOKIO is male, and they aren't the fanservice type of group to begin with! In my wildest dreams though Tomoya is at least bi but I don't think that's the case lmao. During this kiss the drummer looked disgusted though and tried to look away.

Edited by witchcocktor

This was totally out of the blue especially when most of the audience of TOKIO is male, and they aren't the fanservice type of group to begin with! In my wildest dreams though Tomoya is at least bi but I don't think that's the case lmao. During this kiss the drummer looked disgusted though and tried to look away.

Yeah Tomoya is stright I quess. The other one is married and has children. I think it just shows that fanservice in Japan is more daring. Can you imagine that Jikook or Taekook did this? End of the world lol

• Dislike 1

how can ANYONE think Jackson is straight in 2019? must be another Jackson wang....

Thank you God, someone said it! Jackson is literally the gayest guy in Kpop. Well, aside from possibly Sehun and Suho.

To Epichugger, Yep. Nu'est has indeed told us they like their fanfics.

Personally, I believe Baekho is either bisexual or gay. I get a lot of vibes from him, but the members all say that he's quite popular with the girls too.

Ren on the other hand is practically the twin of my best friend in Jr high & high school. If you threw a slumber party, he'd be braiding someone's hair and we'd all be looking at pictures of hot guys together. (My best friend actually did that with us. He wanted to be a hairdresser, but his mom wouldn't let him. So, we let him practice on us).

Edited by Lady Valtaya
  • Like 5

Casual reminder that nu'est have read fanfiction of themselves in mxm relationships with each other and finds it interesting. It's on 43:00

Any masterpost on nu'est or your thoughts on them? I'm still knowing them. 

JR and Ren, both gay, 99% certain they've been dating for 8329 years

Minhyun: possibly bi, definitely in love with JYJ Junsu. claims he's never dated anyone...lol

Baekho: his close friendship with Bumzu can be pretty questionable. gives off not straight vibes for sure

Aron: acts the straightest, and is definitely into/has dated girls (the members have teased him about it) BUT he says some EXTREMELY questionable things sometimes. I think he has legitimate attraction to guys sometimes but doesn't realize it and will probably stay in the no homo closet forever rip

nu'est is just not a very straight group lol

Edited by goyangiprince
  • Like 16

Thank you God, someone said it! Jackson is literally the gayest guy in Kpop. Well, aside from possibly Sehun and Suho.

Yeah he seems queer to me ðŸ˜ðŸ‘‘💎

• Like 2

56161297_3118043418213202_47767071230252

The new concept photos were released and Tae looks fab af tbh  rlytearpls.png

Edit: The concept photos show members putting on earrings fixing their hair and the way he presents / preparing / looking ( sensual in my opinion) himself in the mirror reminds of this :

689219.jpg?1554406961

Some might not know this but he did drag when he was little:

http://bts-trans.tumblr.com/post/76436783854/trans-potato-magazine-201402-interview

Also this him dancing in heels like a pro :

Sidenote :

Rapmonster : "I know a little how hard it is to dance like that"

We love openminded KINGS.

Edited by Hikari005
  • Like 6
  • Dislike 12

This night night radio episode was recorded in 2017 but I just saw it recently, and let me just say I saw kinda surprised by Yuta's behavior. (Because I'd never really seen him sit in one place and talk for a long time), I had no idea he was so feminine and.....flirty? These video were quite interesting to watch and the Johnny and Doyoung's reactions were funny too. Also poor Johnny, he was the one in charge he said that Yuta was making them all go crazy lmao. Btw this was the first and last time Yuta came on night night alone

P.S. Idk why the videos won't preview here :(

you have to select them and unlink them

56161297_3118043418213202_47767071230252

The new concept photos were released and Tae looks fab af tbh rlytearpls.png

Don't BTS have a thread? This not gay so why is it here. Unless you saying blue hair is gay cause that's messy/problematic.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using OneHallyu mobile app

• Like 14
  • Dislike 1

JR and Ren, both gay, 99% certain they've been dating for 8329 years

Minhyun: possibly bi, definitely in love with JYJ Junsu. claims he's never dated anyone...lol

Baekho: his close friendship with Bumzu can be pretty questionable. gives off not straight vibes for sure

Aron: acts the straightest, and is definitely into/has dated girls (the members have teased him about it) BUT he says some EXTREMELY questionable things sometimes. I think he has legitimate attraction to guys sometimes but doesn't realize it and will probably stay in the no homo closet forever rip

Not that i don't believe you,but do you have any receipts on why you think JR and Ren are dating and the questionable things nuest as a whole has done? Or where can i find them? I just love reading and seeing moments.

Thanks for replying ^^

Edit: just saw the aron post above me, lmao it's so random. It IS very questionable

Edited by epichugger
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Do you have any receipts? I'm curious now laugh.png

Am I alone in feeling like Hueningkai pings?

For example his obsession with feeling the other members' abs

Edited by stillLeland22
  • Like 6
  • Dislike 1

What do you guys think about Stray Kids?

chan - straight or maybe bi

jeongin - probably straight

woojin - straight

minho - gay (i may sound delusional but i think he had a crush on jisung at some point)

hyunjin - gay or bi

seungmin - gay or bi

jisung - bi i guess but wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be straight. he seems confused?

changbin - bisexual

felix - not straight i guess? but hes hard to read

• Like 4

Chan: straight but could possibly surprise us (some people think he might be bi)

Jisung: straight

Woojin: straight

Changbin: straight but could also maybe surprise us imo

Felix: I've seen some people say that they don't think he's het and some that do, it's pretty split but imo I think he's probably straight

Jeongin: straight

Hyunjin: Gay or bi (refer to his very not straight crush on Got7's Jinyoung or when he said something along the lines of that he cried and had hope for the future after watching Logic's 1-800 music video)

Seungmin: honestly I'm not sure about him but possibly gay or bi (that's what the general consensus here is I think)

Minho: Gay or possibly bi. A lot of people aren't sure about him but imo he's definitely not straight. I wouldn't be surprised if he low-key has/had a crush on Jisung too tbh.

I'd be open to anyone who has a different opinion and has compelling receipts though!

I agree with all of these!! The only thing I would change is that I think Jisung is bi, or at least he is not completely straight, he seems a bit confused in all honesty. His interactions with Minho are really interesting

I think the reactions here are very telling - Felix & Jeongin are cringing and laughing, Minho seems like he's trying to control his expression whilst Jisung is just staring

his reaction at the end of this is interesting too, like he begins to slightly lean towards minho before hastily pulling back then he seems to be frustrated?

Edited by blossoms
  • Like 3

On 4/1/2019 at 10:41 PM, epichugger said:

Not that i don't believe you,but do you have any receipts on why you think JR and Ren are dating and the questionable things nuest as a whole has done? Or where can i find them? I just love reading and seeing moments.

Thanks for replying ^^

On 4/2/2019 at 8:11 AM, ccyn said:

Do you have any receipts? I'm curious now laugh.png

omg the amount of JRen is unending but I have tried to curate a list of their best

22 minutes of dating

JRen were roommates for a long time, Ren supposedly moved into Minhyun's room while he was gone, but the whole time the two of them kept slipping up and talking about how they still were roommates, calling their room "our room" and such (also sharing hotel rooms when they supposedly each had their own)

dancing naked together #justbrothings

this is a long shipping video but I just wanted to share the part at the beginning "I always want to touch him even when he's just standing there" gay

spending christmas aka a couples holiday in korea drinking alone together

Ren's extremely gay description of what he likes about JR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEH7fDnpo3o

the infamous flag kiss

when Ren posted these 3 videos in quick succession on instagram for JR's birthday UHHHHH

cute af

Aron:

THIS IS THE MOMENT THAT HAUNTS ME: "when I'm lonely at night, I like [thinking of Ren's] long hair" FDSHFDKGJ (1:36)

3:26 talking about Ren making his heart flutter

On 4/1/2019 at 8:07 PM, shineestan said:

Minhyun:

On 12/12/2018 at 11:19 AM, goyangiprince said:

yes, he loves all of TVXQ but ESPECIALLY Junsu

the lie detector question was "has he ever tried to approach his idol Junsu" and he said no and got caught, so he explained "I've never tried to APPROACH him I JUST GO TO ALL HIS CONCERTS AND MUSICALS OK"

"I felt the way wannables must feel seeing wanna one" fjdksl

also just for TVXQ in general, his dream of going on a donkatsu date with YunJae always makes me laugh (the source link I had for this broke....i will fix it when i find it) 

Q: Any person that appeared in your dreams?

Minhyun: Yunho and Jaejoong seniors. TVXQ's Yunho and JYJ's Jaejoong came and bought me donkatsu, I was nervous even in my dream!!

Baekho: this domestic af interview, and there's more will find later THIS POST IS A LOT

edit: rip forgot there were limits on youtube vids

Edited by goyangiprince
  • Like 24
  • Dislike 1

when Ren posted these 3 videos in quick succession on instagram for JR's birthday UHHHHH

ummm what the fuck?

• Like 12

I really don't want to go the '' liking this thing is gay '' route, I try hard to not stereotype, but I don't think there is a straight guy explanation to this.

Ren literally having The Fame glasses I...

lyssO.jpg

Edited by witchcocktor
  • Like 13

Did you guys see Gongchan's april fools? He has some dedication!

And for JR and Ren:

tumblr_o7dsd0ewwS1su7ekmo1_500.gif

tumblr_o7dsd0ewwS1su7ekmo2_500.gif

tumblr_o7dsd0ewwS1su7ekmo3_500.gif

tumblr_o7dsd0ewwS1su7ekmo4_500.gif

There's also that video where JR asks Ren if he's into men but idk how to embed it.

Edited by shineestan
  • Like 15