Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

he's the leader of the busking crew maxxam. you can look them up on youtube, they cover a big range of kpop songs, from bgs to ggs. i guess for fans their lip&hip and trouble maker covers are most iconic.

but as for now, he's just a trainee in NEST, and participating in producex101.

Oh, I remember checking them but I didn't know he was a member. I'll check them more, thanks!

Just curious but everyone I have seen so far is so sure yoongi is bisexual what makes you personally think he is full on gay?

didn't he wear a "showmeyourboobs" hoodie lmao. I know it's just fashion nothing serious it's still funny. His predebut crush story seem legit also (to me) could be easily made up though.

double post sorry but i just saw this and omg holland is stating facts:

https://t.co/ZzaU4U3MvQ

What do you think of the gap between K-pop’s gender-neutral aesthetic and its heteronormative narrative?

Holland: In my view, same-sex love is fantasized in the K-pop industry but when it comes to addressing the actual issues like coming out, it can be very sensitive and conservative, which is very “ironic.†Then again, I understand the role of (idols) who are meant to be liked by as many people as possible. I tried to see these things positively. 

i also found this part of the interview interesting:

Have you ever been treated unfairly or experienced discrimination because of your sexuality?

Holland: The agencies I spoke to prior to my debut told me not to disclose it. After I came out and debuted though, that was not an issue anymore. I don’t think I was disadvantaged as far as contract conditions are concerned because I was gay. One thing I find regretful is the terms on which idol contracts are signed in South Korea. 

They are young people with their own dreams, visions and ideas, which are, in my humble opinion, often overshadowed by their agencies’ opinions which are far more powerful.

I had offers from agencies but I knew we were going to clash and people around me who really care for me in the entertainment industry encouraged me to do it on my own. I think I’m too different for the typical entertainment agency system.

it makes me so sad to think of how many young boys sign contracts that basically tell them to hide a major part of their identity and who they are (most of the people who first sign contracts are in their teens, it moust be so damaging to their self-esteem)

I just read this interview and was so impressed by how mature and articulate Holland is! You don't usually see that side of young idols. He is doing such great things and I hope he continues to grow as an artist.

• Like 4

If you could know the sexuality of just one Kpop idol out of the whole industry, who would you pick? Why?

If you could know the sexuality of just one Kpop member from your bias group(s), who would you pick? Why?

I asked this question here before so this is for the new people

• Like 1

If you could know the sexuality of just one Kpop idol out of the whole industry, who would you pick? Why?

If you could know the sexuality of just one Kpop member from your bias group(s), who would you pick? Why?

Do Kyungsoo because sometimes I'm sure he's straight and sometimes I'm sure he's not and it's annoying how I can't make up my mind about him. I don't care which one it is, I'd just like to know so I can stop wondering.

Sent from my CPN-W09 using OneHallyu mobile app

• Like 1

didn't he wear a "showmeyourboobs" hoodie lmao. I know it's just fashion nothing serious it's still funny. His predebut crush story seem legit also (to me) could be easily made up though.

Yeah, not saying for def. one way or the other but that seemed more like urban art type humour and fans made a huge deal out of, as usual. The tiny sign with it written on was from an old grainy photo you had to squint at to even see what it said.

I don't think it's much of a direct pointer apart from maybe sense of humour. In the same way I don't think the Japan interview (necessarily) points to a love of men and even Cypher 3 is questionable to me. It could be just musical hijinks (wants a unisex audience). He has better receipts if you watch him.

He might have a wild private life like any of them could but he seems quite shy and reserved around people.

Edited by Bushi
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

might be just nothing but it's Ten, so

D2fs_JgUYAAZsi_?format=jpg&name=large

remember that he was the one who suggested the name Rainbow V for the project warstarplz.png warstarplz.png warstarplz.png king warstarplz.png

Ten is gorgeous

tumblr_nocz7n6fiv1rj52pwo7_r1_250.gif

Edited by 25%Cotton
  • Like 7

Ten is gorgeoustumblr_nocz7n6fiv1rj52pwo7_r1_250.gif

He's so lovely, isn't he. What a king.

• Like 2

Just sliding by with this because I know some people have been curious about a Discord and I was a point of contact for the old one (which is defunct). I started another lgbt kpop fan server back in August, that people here are free to join if they want. The only parameters are that it's 16+ and lgbt only, but there isn't any secrecy or hoops to jump through. We're small and chill and don't take ourselves too seriously and while we're obviously centered on kpop we talk about a lot of other stuff too. So if you're into that I encourage y'all to check it out:
https://discord.gg/UNeWDMM

Edited by Shaandenigma
  • Like 9

Some Suhohwan updates~ lovestruck.png

Donghwan was in Yoon Jong Shin's MV for "Classy", posted on the SMTOWN music channel, and Suho commented about it on Donghwan's Instagram post. 

IMG_20190326_205325.jpg?width=219&height

Rough translation: "Kim Sihwan actor-nim is cool/swag-like in a music video he’s done". Also friendly reminder that Suho doesn't follow anyone on Instagram so he had to directly look up Donghwan's IG to see this chuplz.png

And an update from the world of Tao, he posted this on Instagram and tagged Jonathan Anderson

These are some of the posts from Jonathan's Instagram that show up first lmao

https://instagram.com/p/BtGLej_nHeY/

Tao and Suho gay legends!

• Like 22

Jackson cause he is so confusing and many people think he is at least bi ðŸ˜

• Like 4

can't believe all of bts' rap line is bi

Going back to suho, I don't mean to sound sceptical about him being gay (really i want it to be true just because his fans get super pressed about it, lol), but is there any actual pseudo-evidence that he and donghwan are dating? Obviously we wouldn't need to be speculating if there was any conclusive evidence, but imo he's not as obvious as sehun for example, and I really don't see anything going on between him and donghwan that would make me think they are not just very good friends (?) Like, they could be a thing but also they could very well not, and I don't see anything particularly telling in their interactions and stuff that would make me go ''oh there's definitely something there'' (although to be fair we don't get to see them together almost ever).

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

I can.

New song is really interesting. Sounds like he's having another dig at himself and also the world at large? As if he's still trying to sort things out in his head. Balancing the public RM with the private Namjoon. There's a lot of frustration, possibly with many things, that come across in the song. I liked it, it's got a lot of energy. 

We have this too (make of it what ye will):

Edited by Bushi
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 4

Lol some bitter person really just negged every single one of the last four posts that joke about bts rap line being bi. Why are there even people like that on this thread

• Like 5
  • Dislike 3

Lol some bitter person really just negged every single one of the last four posts that joke about bts rap line being bi. Why are there even people like that on this thread

Cuz we ain't allowed nice things even in our own designated space. 

It was probably a mod.

Namjoon could run down the road wrapped in a bi flag and feather boa screaming Dusty Springfield hits and there'd still be people saying the Gays were dragging him into bullshit land. laugh.png

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy the rest of today. If it's pretty colours, fine. If it's solidarity for others, good on him. If he is making his own statement then he has a huge extended family out there that would happily accept him. 

• Like 4
  • Dislike 2

can't believe all of bts' rap line is bi

Going back to suho, I don't mean to sound sceptical about him being gay (really i want it to be true just because his fans get super pressed about it, lol), but is there any actual pseudo-evidence that he and donghwan are dating? Obviously we wouldn't need to be speculating if there was any conclusive evidence, but imo he's not as obvious as sehun for example, and I really don't see anything going on between him and donghwan that would make me think they are not just very good friends (?) Like, they could be a thing but also they could very well not, and I don't see anything particularly telling in their interactions and stuff that would make me go ''oh there's definitely something there'' (although to be fair we don't get to see them together almost ever).

Um...yeah lol, quite a lot actually. And I would definitely go as far to say that there is a lot more proof that Suho and Donghwan are dating rather than Sehun and Chefsuke (although I personally believe that both couples are together). I made a masterpost here (which continues on into the next post), but I'll post their most "important" receipts (imo) in case you don't have the time right now to read through all of that lmao, under spoiler because pictures are big

• The sauna picture where Donghwan literally said they've been together for 3 years. Went to a sauna together and the caption was "Taking a sauna together after a long time. Always and unconditionally rooting for and appreciating each other #sauna #itsbeen3years #together".  Caption was then changed to simply “saunaâ€.

30d28c5aa0619fb61fe1b74af3fe5b2b.jpg

• That time Donghwan called Suho his mother's third son (he has a brother) - translation: “Mum came to Seoul. Happy !!!!!!! Date !! #Mum #I love you #Second #And third #I love you too… ã…‹â€5baf214a881ff831308ee82d8b6170e5.jpg
  • When they went to see King Lear with Sehun, just the three of them
  • The time he thanked Suho for always sticking around for him on New Year's in 2015 - translation: “I hope only good things happen during the new year!!!! Thanks for saving me Junmyeon while I was laying down alone. Best wishes and thank you. #everyone #happy new year #thanks for #saving me†tumblr_nhhxuzDnll1riav2to1_500.jpg
  • This picture...yeah tumblr_ob4auokVwp1rons2ho1_1280.jpg
  • Donghwan accompanying Suho to Jonghyun's funeral hall
  • When Suho did a Vlive and called Donghwan his soulmate - transcript of what he said: "During the process of writing lyrics I talked with my soulmate actor Kim Donghwan, who changed his stage name to Siwan. As a soulmate, we travel and talk a lot together. We talk about our lives, acting, and music. We read drama scripts together. [...] He helped me a lot. I think we're soul friends." In the same Vlive, he also said that Donghwan helped him to write "Do You Have a Moment?", a song about meeting and falling in love at first sight with your significant other (and the lyrics are also gender neutral)
  • When they went to a music festival together

• When Suho posted a picture of himself shirtless on his Instagram account and Donghwan commented "my heart has stopped~"
  • Just general flirting on their Instagrams
  • Also the numerous times they've travelled together, been pictured with friends, Donghwan coming to see Suho's musicals etc
  • Chanyeol also follows Donghwan like he does with Chefsuke, and Chefsuke and Donghwan follow each other

TL;DR: Suhohwan invented love lovestruck.png

• Like 34
  • Dislike 1

Um...yeah lol, quite a lot actually. And I would definitely go as far to say that there is a lot more proof that Suho and Donghwan are dating rather than Sehun and Chefsuke (although I personally believe that both couples are together). I made a masterpost here (which continues on into the next post), but I'll post their most "important" receipts (imo) in case you don't have the time right now to read through all of that lmao, under spoiler because pictures are big

• The sauna picture where Donghwan literally said they've been together for 3 years. Went to a sauna together and the caption was "Taking a sauna together after a long time. Always and unconditionally rooting for and appreciating each other #sauna #itsbeen3years #together".  Caption was then changed to simply “saunaâ€.
 30d28c5aa0619fb61fe1b74af3fe5b2b.jpg

• That time Donghwan called Suho his mother's third son (he has a brother) - translation: “Mum came to Seoul. Happy !!!!!!! Date !! #Mum #I love you #Second #And third #I love you too… ã…‹â€5baf214a881ff831308ee82d8b6170e5.jpg
  • When they went to see King Lear with Sehun, just the three of them
  • The time he thanked Suho for always sticking around for him on New Year's in 2015 - translation: “I hope only good things happen during the new year!!!! Thanks for saving me Junmyeon while I was laying down alone. Best wishes and thank you. #everyone #happy new year #thanks for #saving me†tumblr_nhhxuzDnll1riav2to1_500.jpg
  • This picture...yeah tumblr_ob4auokVwp1rons2ho1_1280.jpg
  • Donghwan accompanying Suho to Jonghyun's funeral hall
  • When Suho did a Vlive and called Donghwan his soulmate - transcript of what he said: "During the process of writing lyrics I talked with my soulmate actor Kim Donghwan, who changed his stage name to Siwan. As a soulmate, we travel and talk a lot together. We talk about our lives, acting, and music. We read drama scripts together. [...] He helped me a lot. I think we're soul friends." In the same Vlive, he also said that Donghwan helped him to write "Do You Have a Moment?", a song about meeting and falling in love at first sight with your significant other (and the lyrics are also gender neutral)
  • When they went to a music festival together

• When Suho posted a picture of himself shirtless on his Instagram account and Donghwan commented "my heart has stopped~"
  • Just general flirting on their Instagrams
  • Also the numerous times they've travelled together, been pictured with friends, Donghwan coming to see Suho's musicals etc
  • Chanyeol also follows Donghwan like he does with Chefsuke, and Chefsuke and Donghwan follow each other

TL;DR: Suhohwan invented love :lovestruck:

I’m still super new to kpop in general, so I don’t know EXO that well, but holy shit this is so cute! Aren’t Suho and Sehun super close too? I’ve read that they are so it’s interesting then that both Donghwan and Chefsuke follow each other.
  • Like 4

Well hello.

When I was at school we had one book of David's art in the school library and I'd go up there to look at it often. My fav was a simple line drawing of two sleeping men in bed. That book and the beautiful artwork was a beacon for queer kids. We didn't have much else.

Edit: Just a little note to that, the display Namjoon and his companion are sat at is called 'My Parents'. I'm assuming it's open for anyone to join so lots of friends will sit and take pics without even thinking about it, it's just fun. But you never know with Namjoon if he's ever so slightly making a point. To play devil's advocate, maybe it's nothing deep, just a nice day out.

It's still cute though, two guys sat there in the parents seats.

Edited by Bushi
  • Like 7
  • Dislike 1