Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

Does this mean someone is gonna put up the PS thread too?

I've been lurking on hallyu8 because of a log in problem and this is my first post!

Welcome everyone ^_^

:lol:

Hey babe <3 

tumblr_mma36kAsVB1s7un7wo1_250.giftumblr_mma36kAsVB1s7un7wo2_250.gif

This thread should have like an official otp. I nominate Myungjong y'all. 

I second Myungjong. Just too cute, too too cute

I also love Myungyeoljong but as strictly a friendship based threesome, maknae line is adorbs together

• Like 1

I think Key is straight.

I think the chance of me marrying Taemin (or Jonghyun) is bigger than the chance of Key being straight  :lol:

Btw, yesterday Hyeongseop liked Key's most recent picture on instagram. I'm not sure (too bad you can't see a complete history of someone's likes), but I believe he usually only likes pictures of himself, lol.

• Like 4

Btw, yesterday Hyeongseop liked Key's most recent picture on instagram. I'm not sure (too bad you can't see a complete history of someone's likes), but I believe he usually only likes pictures of himself, lol.

They are too cute.

Everyone should give me ideas on how to make this thread more interesting since we have fewer users now.

Maybe we could do something like a question a day or a poll for the pairing on the month? Idk. Give me ideas.

tumblr_mlyt0yM5B71rs42ppo1_250.giftumblr_mlyt0yM5B71rs42ppo2_250.gif

LMAO Key.

• Like 2

Welcome everyone ^_^

:lol:

Hey babe <3 

tumblr_mma36kAsVB1s7un7wo1_250.giftumblr_mma36kAsVB1s7un7wo2_250.gif

This thread should have like an official otp. I nominate Myungjong y'all. 

Do you think Myungsoo and Sungjong are really gay?

I think Sungjong is but I can't tell with Myungsoo.

Personally I'm a fan of Myungyeol because they have many cute moments but I don't think Sungyeol is gay...so it's kinda ehrrrr.... depressing... -_-

This is so sweet, babies1a4 are like since debut always so sweet and nice with their fans  :wub:

i'm in love with this fanacc

ikr they melt my heart. precious adorable babies

tumblr_mcav3t5JLP1rjx0euo1_500.gif

I think the chance of me marrying Taemin (or Jonghyun) is bigger than the chance of Key being straight  :lol:

Speaking of which.. Do you have a link to his instagram and Key's? i recently just started using instagram more often and I would like to follow them.

Speaking of which.. Do you have a link to his instagram and Key's? i recently just started using instagram more often and I would like to follow them.

Key

Hyeongseop

Do you think Myungsoo and Sungjong are really gay?

I think Sungjong is but I can't tell with Myungsoo.

Personally I'm a fan of Myungyeol because they have many cute moments but I don't think Sungyeol is gay...so it's kinda ehrrrr.... depressing... -_-

I don't think Myungsoo is straight if that counts :p 

Well Sungyeol kinda said something that made us think that he is pansexual but if it wasn't for that quote I would think he is straight. I'm not sure if things got lost in translation though.

i like the Key analysis. Some of it is stretched but very interesting nonetheless.

And him and that model dude are totes fucking

Well Sungyeol kinda said something that made us think that he is pansexual but if it wasn't for that quote I would think he is straight. I'm not sure if things got lost in translation though.

Well, Min understood the quote as being legit -- with a great deal of surprise about the boldness I might add -- so the meaning was there at least.

Hi, I finally found the new forum and with it this thread. My username used to be lustandvanity, but I mostly go by dyememono on other sites, so I'm sticking to it here as well. On the previous thread I wasn't really that active and rarely had "constructive" posts; however, I aim to change these things here.  :)

OMG MTE. I get so depressed when I look at Sungyeol at times because I ship Myungyeol as well and I get the feeling that he's in it for the bromance and nothing more TT_TT Will forever replay their pepero kiss <3

Well, Min understood the quote as being legit -- with a great deal of surprise about the boldness I might add -- so the meaning was there at least.

But then it kinda makes me think why would he say that on tv? XD

I have seen him being attracted to Sungjong though (I mean it's Sungjong so yeah xD) idk.

Hi, I finally found the new forum and with it this thread. My username used to be lustandvanity, but I mostly go by dyememono on other sites, so I'm sticking to it here as well. On the previous thread I wasn't really that active and rarely had "constructive" posts; however, I aim to change these things here.  :)

Welcome :)

OMG MTE. I get so depressed when I look at Sungyeol at times because I ship Myungyeol as well and I get the feeling that he's in it for the bromance and nothing more TT_TT Will forever replay their pepero kiss <3

I must give you a *highfive* because I agree with everything you say. But there is always a little bit hope. ^^

They seriously have the cutest moments but mostly initiated by L.

I watched the pepero kiss earlier today T.T

On Hallyu8 there was a Myungyeol thread, the threadstarter might make one here again soon.. we can worship and mourn their relationship there. :blink: :D

Hey, I know you. I follow you on tumblr  :) (I'm oh-im-curious)

But then it kinda makes me think why would he say that on tv? XD

I have seen him being attracted to Sungjong though (I mean it's Sungjong so yeah xD) idk.

Most of his members are prob attracted to Sungjong, gay or not especially all the questionable comments they make about him (Hoya especially). I think his androgyny fascinates alot of guys that otherwise might not even check out other guys. Atleast that's the feeling I get from all the interviews I've watched where there has been several times where men will point out how pretty Sungjong is and sometimes even flirt with him. Not to say they wanna be with him or anything, just that I think there might be something alluring about him to other men whatever their sexuality is

Just to add my two cents about Sungyeol, I think in general he's straight and I def don't see any kind of sexual attraction between him and Myungsoo from either side. It seems a bromance things from both ends imo

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Hey, I know you. I follow you on tumblr :) (I'm oh-im-curious)

your url looks so familiar omg

Most of his members are prob attracted to Sungjong, gay or not especially all the questionable comments they make about him (Hoya especially). I think his androgyny fascinates alot of guys that otherwise might not even check out other guys. Atleast that's the feeling I get from all the interviews I've watched where there has been several times where men will point out how pretty Sungjong is and sometimes even flirt with him

Just to add my two cents about Sungyeol, I think in general he's straight and I def don't see any kind of sexual attraction between him and Myungsoo from either side. It seems a bromance things from both ends imo

Hoya is such a great friend I can't even. He treats Sungjong so well and I'm just like you are too precious Hoya.

Well although that is true some members have said some rude stuff about how feminine Sungjong is and I'm just like  <_<

To be honest, even for straight guys, it's hard not to be attracted to Sungjong especially when he dances. There's something very alluring about him and he is very confident which is a turn of. Kinda like Key.

I agree about Myungyeol but I can totally see why people ship them. 

They are really cute.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Hey, I know you. I follow you on tumblr  :) (I'm oh-im-curious)

Oh yes, I follow you as well, you have a rather lovely blog!  :)

Couple of days ago, I watched a Korean programme (Beatles Code 2) where Infinite was on as guests, and my God were the MC a bunch of rude and unfunny cunts. They were continuously picking on Sungjong and just making everyone uncomfortable. 

• Like 1

^I felt uncomfortable watching that honestly...

Edited by Starry Eyed
  • Like 1

Hoya is such a great friend I can't even. He treats Sungjong so well and I'm just like you are too precious Hoya.

Well although that is true some members have said some rude stuff about how feminine Sungjong is and I'm just like  <_<

To be honest, even for straight guys, it's hard not to be attracted to Sungjong especially when he dances. There's something very alluring about him and he is very confident which is a turn of. Kinda like Key.

I agree about Myungyeol but I can totally see why people ship them. 

They are really cute.

Yea, Hoya and Sungjong give me a bff vibe and I don't think Hoya has any real feelings for Sungjong in that way, but I def think he's found him attractive in some way even if he doesn't want to be with him or anything. I mean he talks about it like all the time lol. I think it's more he admires his looks and finds it interesting, similarly to most men that seem to come around Sungjong. But I don't think it's anything more than that for most of them.

They might have said some rude stuff but it could also be that they're playing it up for cameras, they all tend to insult each other alot on these shows I've noticed. But I think in general they're accepting of the way he is and don't mind it bc alot of them have also said really nice things about him or his girl groups dancing or femininity. I don't think deep down they have much of a problem with it or if they did, they've learned to be more accepting of it.

About Myungyeol, yep they're cute. Part of the reason I ship Myungyeoljong. But I can only see them as friends, just bc I don't see anything else there. Kinda like Homin

• Like 2

Oh yes, I follow you as well, you have a rather lovely blog!  :)

Couple of days ago, I watched a Korean programme (Beatles Code 2) where Infinite was on as guests, and my God were the MC a bunch of rude and unfunny cunts. They were continuously picking on Sungjong and just making everyone uncomfortable. 

How they can say stuff like that on tv and to idols I can't understand.

I mean sure singers in America sometimes have it worse but still damn. They are really rude.

Yea, Hoya and Sungjong give me a bff vibe and I don't think Hoya has any real feelings for Sungjong in that way, but I def think he's found him attractive in some way even if he doesn't want to be with him or anything. I mean he talks about it like all the time lol. I think it's more he admires his looks and finds it interesting, similarly to most men that seem to come around Sungjong. But I don't think it's anything more than that for most of them.

They might have said some rude stuff but it could also be that they're playing it up for cameras, they all tend to insult each other alot on these shows I've noticed. But I think in general they're accepting of the way he is and don't mind it bc alot of them have also said really nice things about him or his girl groups dancing or femininity. I don't think deep down they have much of a problem with it or if they did, they've learned to be more accepting of it.

About Myungyeol, yep they're cute. Part of the reason I ship Myungyeoljong. But I can only see them as friends, just bc I don't see anything else there. Kinda like Homin

Yupe I agree. I mean Sungjong is extremely good looking and he has some feminine features (I don't think he looks as feminine as people say he does but wtv) it's kinda hard not to notice it. 

I think they are better now and I'm happy for that especially now that it seems that Myungsoo and Sungjong are a lot closer than they were before. I don't think Sungjong is that close to Sunggyu and possibly Woohyun too.

I think Hoya is like the person Sungjong tells everything to in Infinite since he is so open minded.

Anyways have some sexy Sungjong.

• Like 2

How they can say stuff like that on tv and to idols I can't understand.

I mean sure singers in America sometimes have it worse but still damn. They are really rude.

Yupe I agree. I mean Sungjong is extremely good looking and he has some feminine features (I don't think he looks as feminine as people say he does but wtv) it's kinda hard not to notice it. 

I think they are better now and I'm happy for that especially now that it seems that Myungsoo and Sungjong are a lot closer than they were before. I don't think Sungjong is that close to Sunggyu and possibly Woohyun too.

I think Hoya is like the person Sungjong tells everything to in Infinite since he is so open minded.

Anyways have some sexy Sungjong.

In their old dorm, where they filmed Sesame Player; Sungjong, Hoya and Sungyeol were actually roommates. 

I think Key is straight.

tumblr_mkotw2imZU1qihji8o6_250.gif

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1