Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

I can't with all those overdramatic fans that think him being gay is some sort of insult, uh. Like can hetero ppl sh*t the f*ck up?!

:derp: someone compared believing ten is gay to calling someone fat, then they proceeded to say they have gay friends when called out on their bullshit

there seem to be a lot of people lately ranting about how bad it is to make assumptions, but of course they only care when a person suggest their idol isn’t heterosexual— not the other way around. it really pisses me off

• Like 10

:derp: someone compared believing ten is gay to calling someone fat, then they proceeded to say they have gay friends when called out on their bullshit

there seem to be a lot of people lately ranting about how bad it is to make assumptions, but of course they only care when a person suggest their idol isn’t heterosexual— not the other way around. it really pisses me off

Exactly lmao, I can understand people being worried about how homophobia in sk could affect a gay idol, but when they start pulling the "you're reducing him to his sexuality" card I seriously get mad. Those people not only can't take a damn joke (somebody saying on twitter that ten or whatever idol is the king of the gays isn't going to kill anybody) but they're also...how do I say it...transparent with their homophobia? Stan twitter is constantly cracking jokes about mark and jaehyun supposedly being the token heteros of the group. Does any stan get mad about it and say that those joke are reducing them to their sexual orientation? Hell no.

I've seen people joking about members of the group being homophobic (and apparently those jokes started circulating between netizens who took them seriously and began talking about the topic in the comment sections of articles and such iirc) and no one got mad. However the moment some people express their thoughts that Ten (or whatever idol who agree on tbh, this not the first time this happens, remember the "Sehun says he's not interested in girls" mess?) might be gay, people start going around making 73928292 tirades about how assuming oppa's anything other than a raging hetero is wrongâ„¢ and anybody with a brain should be able to see all the straightnessâ„¢ he radiates? I'm so sick of them......

Edited by Ten's Nose
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 1

0u0plz.png someone compared believing ten is gay to calling someone fat, then they proceeded to say they have gay friends when called out on their bullshit

Exactly lmao, I can understand people being worried about how homophobia in sk could affect a gay idol, but when they start pulling the "you're reducing him to his sexuality" card I seriously get mad. Those people not only can't take a damn joke (somebody saying on twitter that ten or whatever idol is the king of the gays isn't going to kill anybody) but they're also...how do I say it...transparent with their homophobia? Stan twitter is constantly cracking jokes about mark and jaehyun supposedly being the token heteros of the group. Does any stan get mad about it and say that those joke are reducing them to their sexual orientation? Hell no.

I've seen people joking about members of the group being homophobic (and apparently those jokes started circulating between netizens who took them seriously and began talking about the topic in the comment sections of articles and such iirc) and no one got mad. However the moment some people express their thoughts that Ten (or whatever idol who agree on tbh, this not the first time this happens, remember the "Sehun says he's not interested in girls" mess?) might be gay, people start going around making 73928292 tirades about how assuming oppa's anything other than a raging hetero is wrongâ„¢ and anybody with a brain should be able to see all the straightnessâ„¢ he radiates? I'm so sick of them......

Obviously it isn't bad to be gay but trying to publicize the fact that he's gay is bad for his his reputation since korea is pretty homophobic so....

And it isn't rly a counterargument to say that twitter stans constantly make fun about jaehyun/mark being the token gay, i would say it's bad to reduce someone to just their sexuality, whether gay or straight. two wrongs dont make a right.

• Like 6
  • Dislike 9

Obviously it isn't bad to be gay but trying to publicize the fact that he's gay is bad for his his reputation since korea is pretty homophobic so....

And it isn't rly a counterargument to say that twitter stans constantly make fun about jaehyun/mark being the token gay, i would say it's bad to reduce someone to just their sexuality, whether gay or straight. two wrongs dont make a right.

Y'all keep acting like people with bigger fandoms/recognition and stronger rumours aren't all well and fine in Korea right now. 

Also, how the fuck is saying someone is gay "reducing them to their sexuality"? 

• Like 10

I was gonna reply but then I realized you're that "LUCAS IS SO STRAIGHT N F*CKBOI111!!!!" poster so I just can't be bothered with trolling homophobes tbh. And pls don't bother saying you got gay friends like you did before, that doesn't make you any less of a homophobe.

~~~~~~~

Anyway and on a brighter note, Monsta X are on Night Night and it's a chaotic gay mess aa expected!

Minhyuk's shook by Winwin's visuals

And Johnny's thirsty for Wonho's body and ppl who think he's straight are now dead in a ditch

This is the content my gay ass who's home sick deserves tbh.

Edited by morgiana
  • Like 12

Frankly, I’m not here for all those people who reduce Ten to his sexuality, especially non-lgbt who continue to make jokes out of it. It’s ridiculous, really, that it’s a thing that’s even happening. I’m also not here for the fans that insist he’s straight because he hasn’t said he’s gay, however. I’m not sure if I sound hypocritical or whatever, but it just rubs me the wrong way how they’re quick to turn down the possibility of him not being straight because he hasn’t come out. Considering the predicament he’s in, if he were gay, he wouldn’t just say it. Edited by marte
  • Like 6

Frankly, I’m not here for all those people who reduce Ten to his sexuality, especially non-lgbt who continue to make jokes out of it. It’s ridiculous, really, that it’s a thing that’s even happening. I’m also not here for the fans that insist he’s straight because he hasn’t said he’s gay, however. I’m not sure if I sound hypocritical or whatever, but it just rubs me the wrong way how they’re quick to turn down the possibility of him not being straight because he hasn’t come out. Considering the predicament he’s in, if he were gay, he wouldn’t just say it.

Anyways, not sure if I make any sense at all

basically,

people who've never had to hide a part of themselves are confused about why other people hide parts of themselves.

they don't get it and they don't really have an interest in getting it because they like the cute little communal stories they've chosen to agree with.

• Like 4

Update on the chaotic gay mess that's NCT NN with Monsta X!

Jaehyun finds them sexier (than last time they visited i assume)

Minhyuk sends d*ck picks in their GC and literally noone is surprised

And Jaehyun's looking forward to Hyungwon's selfie!

Sorry about my millionth post today i'm so sick idk what else to do bye :rlytearpls:

• Like 16

This is a thread about all of the stuff Jonghyun has done to support the LGBT community. Not to get Emotional but he was a big role model to me and I think he would have liked to been remembered as someone that always stood up for equality.

The tweet the user is quoting comes from this thread btw

Edit: Mess at people arguing in the replies to the second tweet about Jungkook

Edited by burntgucci
  • Like 20
  • Dislike 1

HOLD THE FUCK UP?

I'm hearing bird chips about Monsta X Wonho willingly and knowingly acting as a beard for a trans guy before his transition when he was identifying as a lesbian? Can someone confirm because omg this is a brand new level of support and iconicness? 

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1

HOLD THE FUCK UP?

I'm hearing bird chips about Monsta X Wonho willingly and knowingly acting as a beard for a trans guy before his transition when he was identifying as a lesbian? Can someone confirm because omg this is a brand new level of support and iconicness? 

Search him in the thread, it's definitely been posted about before with evidence. (Sorry at work and can't search it up for you right now).

HOLD THE FUCK UP?

They are talking about this person (Jung Da Eun) and tbh I don't think we know if they were indeed dating or if he was bearding to protect them? There's only photos of them and nothing else to indicate the nature of their relationship so me thinks fans could've made up the bearding thing so to make Wonho look like a hetero ally instead of thinking he's most likely pan.

110153289a98335df54bd35342c73540f4185aa2

large.jpg

mon5.jpg

B_bKIRQUYAAv6Gp.jpg:large

+ I'm sure there's more photos around the internet or posted previously on this thread.

Idk man they seem too chummy for a fake couple tbh. :imstupid:

Edited by morgiana

Hey y'all.I've been lurking for a while now and I've finally decided to make an account.

You really made some of my days with this thread.I love you,lol!As an LGBT person I'm happy to see a space when we can express our thoughts freely and seek representation. ( well most of the time when some heteroaches live us alone with their heteroplaining ).

I wanted to know if those images were discussed.I started to read this thread from 1345 page so I may have missed some analyze :

tumblr_inline_nsi2kybJPw1s1l6b4_540.png

The ones in the pic are Jackson and Bambam and yeah I know the pics are old.I was just wondering how some people can't be sure of Bambam,he always pinges to me more than Jackson to be honest.

They both ping... But people talk the most about Jackson cause there are lots of things he said and did that showed he could be bi ... BamBam is not open about this... That's my opinion...

And about that photo... Did they really kissed on the 2nd one or ? ahmagahplz.png I never noticed that... 

• Like 4

Hey y'all.I've been lurking for a while now and I've finally decided to make an account.

You really made some of my days with this thread.I love you,lol!As an LGBT person I'm happy to see a space when we can express our thoughts freely and seek representation. ( well most of the time when some heteroaches live us alone with their heteroplaining ).

I wanted to know if those images were discussed.I started to read this thread from 1345 page so I may have missed some analyze :

tumblr_inline_nsi2kybJPw1s1l6b4_540.png

The ones in the pic are Jackson and Bambam and yeah I know the pics are old.I was just wondering how some people can't be sure of Bambam,he always pinges to me more than Jackson to be honest.

They both ping... But people talk the most about Jackson cause there are lots of things he said and did that showed he could be bi ... BamBam is not open about this... That's my opinion...

And about that photo... Did they really kissed on the 2nd one or ? ahmagahplz.png I never noticed that... 

https://discord.gg/nZYXsk

Hi guys! I went ahead and created the discord. There's an introduction channel so everyone can introduce themselves and separate channels for boy groups and girl groups. Please feel free to join and share the link around. 

• Like 6

Sis I dont post here as often as most of yall do. I also dont primarily push my ships/bias onto the thread. Also that statistic about there being more female fans doesnt mean shit with shipping culture and the rampant fetiahization of gay men in fandom. If anything that means more of you are more likely be in here because of that and not "lgbt solidarity"

And? Look at the threads title. I mean I was not the only one who thought the subject didnt belong here so how does that correlate with my current statment? I know yall won't stop doing whatever yall want here but this whole everyone in this thread is an innocent lgbt ally mess is a bunch of bs.

Sheesh is this still going on? look, if you have a problem with some of the posts here please call them out instead of generalizing and pointing fingers at everyone. Stop making claims you can't back up.

Ive been thinking that Sehun stopped receiving his gifts to prepare to come out. I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts expressing himself more like Jo Kwon

What?? What happened with Sehun boo? What's this about not receiving gifts?

New one here, although I have been visiting on this website before as a guest. Been following this thread for a while now and it’s great to have this kind of place where to openly discuss about subjects, which otherwise would often be completely ignored. Also, lovely to see how many lgbt fans are here! smile.png 

Might be a bit off topic, (?) but I have wanted to ask about this. Do you ever get uncomfortable when speculating others sexuality? Especially when they live in a country, which is still quite conservative when it comes to these things. I hope that I worded this correctly – I have no intention to blame no one or make anyone feel bad. Just curious about your thoughts.

Nope, last time i checked there's absolutely no harm in mere speculation, (speculation about anything tbh), let alone a blog online that idols won't even know about. Plus, gay rumors in Korea are never taken seriously anyway *ehem* Heechul and Jo Kwon 

• Like 2

Speaking of Wonho, it looks like he wears booty shorts underwear

DaXSwMiXkAE8jOw.jpg

Which tbh wouldn't suprise me considering he wears super short shorts out in public regularly.

• Like 22

Why I love Wonho? For things like this

I'm so emotional right now. He's such a precious human being!

If it wasn't already obvious, in my personal opinion this 100% confirms he's bi+.

Again in my opinion, so not saying it is a fact.

Love him so much^^

• Like 3

Kind of random but since there isn't really Chinese version of this thread, have any of you watched Idol Producer? It ended a couple days ago and I was wondering what people thought of some of the contestants. Jungjung and justin from produce 101 are on it and Jungjung has always pinged me, cai xukun, yanchen and junyi ( who got eliminated at the time of top 35) also pinged me a lot during the show

I have watched the show, and many trainees have said and done a lot of sus things. I've already posted a few times on Zhengting (Jungjung), who I am certain is gay. I've also posted about Yanjun being questionable as well. Zhangjing kind of pings me too, and I get the feeling that he may have a crush on Yanjun. I'll be waiting for their official debut to observe them more.

Edited by PastelMoonlght
  • Like 3

https://discord.gg/nZYXsk

Hi guys! I went ahead and created the discord. There's an introduction channel so everyone can introduce themselves and separate channels for boy groups and girl groups. Please feel free to join and share the link around. 

i'm glad you went through with this!! i'm definitely going to join tmro

ot, but did you guys hear that imfact is having a comeback? i'm so excited, it's been almost a year of waiting :')))

Kind of random but since there isn't really Chinese version of this thread, have any of you watched Idol Producer? It ended a couple days ago and I was wondering what people thought of some of the contestants. Jungjung and justin from produce 101 are on it and Jungjung has always pinged me, cai xukun, yanchen and junyi ( who got eliminated at the time of top 35) also pinged me a lot during the show

xukun, yanchen, and junyi? :o are there any specific moments or is it a general vibe?

I don't have a strong opinion on any of them, but what the boys say sometimes are pretty suspicious, like mr. lin "liberating my true nature" "opening up new possibilities" yanjun who flirts with anyone/anything he sees apparently. and xu "i've fallen yet again for a big straight boy" shengen (referring to jeffrey in a wig)

i could see qin fen and jeffrey being at least allies. while xikan is the token straight

• Like 3