Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

ahah okay! maybe tomorrow though because my brain is fried from analysing these charts since this afternoon ahahahha

Jackson please and other Got7 memebers if you have time :D 

Edited by DobaJackyAhgase

I'm kinda liking this whole astrology stuff. It's a new concept for me, and it's pretty interesting. Thanks for effort!

Anyway, could you do one for GOT7? Just wanna see how they align with the general consensus here, esp the infamous trio: Jinyoung, Jackson and Mark. (Well, Mark is an enigma for many)

Mark:

is Lilith is in Aries, so I see there being strength with his sex. He's not shy when it comes to sex, if he ever acts, I definitely seem him doing a full on nude sex scene if it calls for it. I kind of like this placement for that reason, because I see these people as being individuals who view sex as being a natural part of life and aren't embarrassed about it. He has MSC which is usually seen in the chart of someone who is homosexual..But, looking through his chart I'm having trouble really giving an answer for him. Because he is so stubborn and not as open to other ideas and the others have been. He has some placements such as MSC and certain degrees that are believed to be found in the charts of gay/bisexual/etc men. So, like, he has the CHANCE but I wouldn't really bet on him coming out?I kind of see him as the type to deny it. .But if he WAS and If one day he came out I would probably say "Oh, so, you decided to admit your attraction?" hahahha. but he's so stubborn that he probably wouldnt. if he decided he wanted to reject the attraction i'd bet he'd go through hell before finally admitting it. His chart is interesting though. He probably requires a lot of love and attention though. I see him as having a lot of sex, more than the others idols I've looked it.

Jackson: Jackson has some degrees that are typically seen in the charts of bisexual men. This isn't necessarily mean that he is bisexual, it is just a theory that he will have a predisposition to it. He has VSN in his chart, which is also believed to indicate bisexuality. He should watch out for people close to him. you can

also see a lot of moon, venus, and sun in the chart of someone that is bisexual but he doesn't have that. He does have Venus in Aries which suggests that he isn't straight. He also has degrees that you'd see. He is also very open minded and a very eager person, so unlike Mark, I don't see him as being the type of person who would be against this or that idea.

Jinyoung: he's reserved when it comes to sex it seems because his lilith is in taurus. However he can also be full of passion, and is very interested in both the good and the bad side of people and the world. He also appears to be very eager to try out new things and gain experience and it doesn't seem like he'd be very pleased with living an ordinary life. I see him as being the type of person who would be willing to give a lot of things a go even if it isn't necessarily what he's used to. He probably has a lot of crushes. I see him as being a very emotional and passionate person, I see a lot of passionate energy in his chart. So, he has the personality for it. He also has some placements like planets, and what his mars in Venus are in tend to also be found in the horoscope of a gay/bi/ etc man. For Jinyoung, I see him as having the predispositions for it as well. His chart certainly allows for it, and considering that he seems to be a very eager to experience type of person, I feel like he may definitely be involved with someone of the same gender at some point whether it be romantically or sexually.

Jackson please and other Got7 memebers if you have time :D

I just posted three members above. I can try doing the others later :)

I like that when you analyse you don't say explicitly : Gay or straight :)

It's like more personality and we are the one who are guessing.

haha, yeah! I, don't really want to say "Oh yeah

this person is DEFINITELY this sexuality" because honestly they very well might not be. It's just the energy and the ptenibilities that they have because of that specific placement. It's not a guarantee that they will be this or that sexuality, so looking through their traits and placements is helpful.

• Like 6
  • Dislike 4

I just wanted to say that you know, gay people aren't blind, they can actually find someone of the other sex beautiful and stare at them, admire them. Just saying.

Thank you, this needed to be said. It's annoying when some of y'all think an idol must definitely be attracted to women because he stared or smiled at a girl or god forbid enjoyed a girl group's performance.

Being gay doesn't mean you can't have natural human interactions with the opposite sex or find someone of the opposite sex attractive . Let's be clear on this once and for all. 

Edited by Daft punk
  • Like 2

Thank you, this needed to be said. It's annoying when some of y'all think an idol must definitely be attracted to women because he stared or smiled at a girl or god forbid enjoyed a girl group's performance. Being gay doesn't mean you can't have natural human interactions with the opposite sex or find someone of the opposite sex attractive . Let's be clear on this. 

Of course. Plenty of gay men love woman. Love being friends with them, love celebs like Cher, Beyonce and Lady Gaga. But that doesn't mean they like them in a romantic or sexual way. It's more of a appreciation and respect. Some admire their beauty and charisma. I think especially Drag queens look up to those woman. Of course I'm not trying to generalize, this is just my personal opinion and experience being a part of the LGBT community and being friends with other LGBT and going to gayclubs/dragshows.

A male idol looking at a female idol, smiling at a female idol, being shy around a female idol, being friends with a female idol. That's how people act around people. I mean. Female idols are people, ya know? They're not a concept. They're individuals. It's strange for people to over analyze how male idols act around them as though it's 100% confirmed that there will be immediate lust. It's as though they think male idols don't ever speak or talk to woman in general. Sorry if this doesn't make sense or I'm ranting. It just kinda peeves me off that a male idol can't be around a female idol without people taking out their magnifying glasses and trying to see what's there and what isn't.

Edited by Frell
  • Like 13

Mark:

is Lilith is in Aries, so I see there being strength with his sex. He's not shy when it comes to sex, if he ever acts, I definitely seem him doing a full on nude sex scene if it calls for it. I kind of like this placement for that reason, because I see these people as being individuals who view sex as being a natural part of life and aren't embarrassed about it. He has MSC which is usually seen in the chart of someone who is homosexual..But, looking through his chart I'm having trouble really giving an answer for him. Because he is so stubborn and not as open to other ideas and the others have been. He has some placements such as MSC and certain degrees that are believed to be found in the charts of gay/bisexual/etc men. So, like, he has the CHANCE but I wouldn't really bet on him coming out?I kind of see him as the type to deny it. .But if he WAS and If one day he came out I would probably say "Oh, so, you decided to admit your attraction?" hahahha. but he's so stubborn that he probably wouldnt. if he decided he wanted to reject the attraction i'd bet he'd go through hell before finally admitting it. His chart is interesting though. He probably requires a lot of love and attention though. I see him as having a lot of sex, more than the others idols I've looked it.

Jackson: Jackson has some degrees that are typically seen in the charts of bisexual men. This isn't necessarily mean that he is bisexual, it is just a theory that he will have a predisposition to it. He has VSN in his chart, which is also believed to indicate bisexuality. He should watch out for people close to him. you can

also see a lot of moon, venus, and sun in the chart of someone that is bisexual but he doesn't have that. He does have Venus in Aries which suggests that he isn't straight. He also has degrees that you'd see. He is also very open minded and a very eager person, so unlike Mark, I don't see him as being the type of person who would be against this or that idea.

Jinyoung: he's reserved when it comes to sex it seems because his lilith is in taurus. However he can also be full of passion, and is very interested in both the good and the bad side of people and the world. He also appears to be very eager to try out new things and gain experience and it doesn't seem like he'd be very pleased with living an ordinary life. I see him as being the type of person who would be willing to give a lot of things a go even if it isn't necessarily what he's used to. He probably has a lot of crushes. I see him as being a very emotional and passionate person, I see a lot of passionate energy in his chart. So, he has the personality for it. He also has some placements like planets, and what his mars in Venus are in tend to also be found in the horoscope of a gay/bi/ etc man. For Jinyoung, I see him as having the predispositions for it as well. His chart certainly allows for it, and considering that he seems to be a very eager to experience type of person, I feel like he may definitely be involved with someone of the same gender at some point whether it be romantically or sexually.

I just posted three members above. I can try doing the others later smile.png

haha, yeah! I, don't really want to say "Oh yeah

this person is DEFINITELY this sexuality" because honestly they very well might not be. It's just the energy and the ptenibilities that they have because of that specific placement. It's not a guarantee that they will be this or that sexuality, so looking through their traits and placements is helpful.

Thank you so much smile.png

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Could you analyse Sehun too, please? If you have time could you also make ones about D.O, Kai and Suho? Thank you in advance :)

Suho: He has a strong sense of dignity in his chart, and he also may be shy. But he's very charming and also whether or not HE is feminine he definitely appreciates femininity. I would expect him to probably like items that people would typically associate with femininity, perhaps films that you'd consider feminine, etc. Because of his importance in dignity it does seem that he's reserved, and he may not be the best lover because he has the tendency to be cold. (not mean cold, but he is one to give the silent treatment and cold shoulder) I wouldn't expect him to to get married, if he does he should be careful though because the marriage may not last. It seems that he'll have multiple flings. I don't see much flexibility in his chart. He has some strong planets which can suggest bisexuality, mars is also in cancer which is believed to be present in the charts of someone that's gay etc. With him, there's a decent chance. I wouldn't doubt it if he were straight, and I wouldn't be surprised if he weren't.

D.O: So far he is reserved and doesn't seem like he's easy to trust. I wouldn't see him coming out very easily. But his opinions are very strong, and like Baekhyun, he has a need for security in life. He'll likely stick to what is safe, and I don't see him as being very comfortable with his sexuality or in. In sex it seems like he may be uncomfortable in making demands, etc, and usually will only consider his partner's pleasures ad needs. I see him as needing someone to direct him in a relationship. He has sun square jupiter, which can be an indictation that he is not straight. Im not going to include everything simply because it's too much but I think he has a high chance of not being straight (i would give like a..... 85% chance. ) simply because a lot of the placements and degrees on the chart are considered as being indicators. Again, it's not a guarantee that he is bisexual or gay just because he has the placements that are considered to be signs of it. I don't believe that placements are a guarantee and that everyone who has these placements will be as described, it just gives the energies.

Kai: He and DO are the same in the sense that they are reserved and may not trust others so easily. but i feel like when he is in love he may be romantic, and overall he isn't a violent person. he seems to be really peaceful. i dont think that he'd be the type in a relationship to want to fight often, so his future spouse is lucky they get to be with someone who is so patient and against any type of hostility. he has CVU which suggests his sexual preference isn't seen as normal, and he is submissive. sexually i think that he is very smooth, unlike lucas who i think would be really strong and almost naught (i hate to use that word lol) i think he is probably hella charming with the way he expresses himself sexually.There's a possibility that he isn't straight, but I don't think there's necessarily enough for me to make a decision.

Sehun: He definitely has a sense of freedom and strength in his chart. I see him as being a free spirit but in a relationship he likes for things to stay the same. I see him as being attracted to those who are older than him. are there rumors of him with an older male? But moving on, he seems like a very fun person to be around because he has a lot of strong and energetic placements. I would also see him as being an idol that other idols may like because he has very likable qualities. NSS is present which is believed to suggest he'll be in a relationship with someone of the same gender at some point in his life. Moon is in Venus which is another indicator, and there was another placement which i forget now haha. overall, i think since he is a such a free spirit and also has some predispositions in his chart that there's a possibility. i don't think he would necessarily view it as being "gay, straight, etc" but just simply..... that he is just in a relationship with someone that he loves, or that he simply loves people regardless of gender.

• Like 8
  • Dislike 1

Sehun: He definitely has a sense of freedom and strength in his chart. I see him as being a free spirit but in a relationship he likes for things to stay the same. I see him as being attracted to those who are older than him. are there rumors of him with an older male? But moving on, he seems like a very fun person to be around because he has a lot of strong and energetic placements. I would also see him as being an idol that other idols may like because he has very likable qualities. NSS is present which is believed to suggest he'll be in a relationship with someone of the same gender at some point in his life. Moon is in Venus which is another indicator, and there was another placement which i forget now haha. overall, i think since he is a such a free spirit and also has some predispositions in his chart that there's a possibility. i don't think he would necessarily view it as being "gay, straight, etc" but just simply..... that he is just in a relationship with someone that he loves, or that he simply loves people regardless of gender.

Indeed, there are.

DLidNTZVYAAkxEE.jpg

Edited by morgiana
  • Like 4
  • Tea 1
  • Dislike 1

Of course. Plenty of gay men love woman. Love being friends with them, love celebs like Cher, Beyonce and Lady Gaga. But that doesn't mean they like them in a romantic or sexual way. It's more of a appreciation and respect. Some admire their beauty and charisma. I think especially Drag queens look up to those woman. Of course I'm not trying to generalize, this is just my personal opinion and experience being a part of the LGBT community and being friends with other LGBT and going to gayclubs/dragshows.

A male idol looking at a female idol, smiling at a female idol, being shy around a female idol, being friends with a female idol. That's how people act around people. I mean. Female idols are people, ya know? They're not a concept. They're individuals. It's strange for people to over analyze how male idols act around them as though it's 100% confirmed that there will be immediate lust. It's as though they think male idols don't ever speak or talk to woman in general. Sorry if this doesn't make sense or I'm ranting. It just kinda peeves me off that a male idol can't be around a female idol without people taking out their magnifying glasses and trying to see what's there and what isn't.

That's the thing, like we can have a thousand evidence of an idol being sexually attracted to men and it's still not good enough but a male idol breathes or looks at a direction of a woman and it's enough proof that he's sexually attracted to women.

Idk if this comes from their desperation to prove the heterosexuality of their faves or the oversexualization of male and female idols but either way it's hella annoying. 

• Like 11

Indeed, there are.

DLidNTZVYAAkxEE.jpg

Who is he?

Honestly I don’t know much about anything when it comes to who everyone is suspicious of and their possible relationships haha. All I know is key haha

Who is he?

Honestly I don’t know much about anything when it comes to who everyone is suspicious of and their possible relationships haha. All I know is key haha

We call him Chefsuke. There's a masterpost in the thread about their relationship which I can't link rn, but it should be there if you search "chefsuke" or something :)

Who is he?

A chef he's been spending lots of time with since last year or so. Edited by morgiana
  • Dislike 1

edit: oh those analysis on birth charts are so interesting, I am interested in astrology but I can't understand my birth chart lmao I am already sure about my sexuality but I'd like to see what the stars say about that.

if anyone wants to help me with that pm me

Edited by cheap thriâ„“â„“s
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Suho: He has a strong sense of dignity in his chart, and he also may be shy. But he's very charming and also whether or not HE is feminine he definitely appreciates femininity. I would expect him to probably like items that people would typically associate with femininity, perhaps films that you'd consider feminine, etc. Because of his importance in dignity it does seem that he's reserved, and he may not be the best lover because he has the tendency to be cold. (not mean cold, but he is one to give the silent treatment and cold shoulder) I wouldn't expect him to to get married, if he does he should be careful though because the marriage may not last. It seems that he'll have multiple flings. I don't see much flexibility in his chart. He has some strong planets which can suggest bisexuality, mars is also in cancer which is believed to be present in the charts of someone that's gay etc. With him, there's a decent chance. I wouldn't doubt it if he were straight, and I wouldn't be surprised if he weren't.

D.O: So far he is reserved and doesn't seem like he's easy to trust. I wouldn't see him coming out very easily. But his opinions are very strong, and like Baekhyun, he has a need for security in life. He'll likely stick to what is safe, and I don't see him as being very comfortable with his sexuality or in. In sex it seems like he may be uncomfortable in making demands, etc, and usually will only consider his partner's pleasures ad needs. I see him as needing someone to direct him in a relationship. He has sun square jupiter, which can be an indictation that he is not straight. Im not going to include everything simply because it's too much but I think he has a high chance of not being straight (i would give like a..... 85% chance. ) simply because a lot of the placements and degrees on the chart are considered as being indicators. Again, it's not a guarantee that he is bisexual or gay just because he has the placements that are considered to be signs of it. I don't believe that placements are a guarantee and that everyone who has these placements will be as described, it just gives the energies.

Kai: He and DO are the same in the sense that they are reserved and may not trust others so easily. but i feel like when he is in love he may be romantic, and overall he isn't a violent person. he seems to be really peaceful. i dont think that he'd be the type in a relationship to want to fight often, so his future spouse is lucky they get to be with someone who is so patient and against any type of hostility. he has CVU which suggests his sexual preference isn't seen as normal, and he is submissive. sexually i think that he is very smooth, unlike lucas who i think would be really strong and almost naught (i hate to use that word lol) i think he is probably hella charming with the way he expresses himself sexually.There's a possibility that he isn't straight, but I don't think there's necessarily enough for me to make a decision.

could you do chanyeol and ikon especially hanbin, junhoe and jinhwan?

thanks !!

edit: sorry about the double post, I am on mobile.

Edited by cheap thriâ„“â„“s

edit: oh those analysis on birth charts are so interesting, I am interested in astrology but I can't understand my birth chart lmao I am already sure about my sexuality but I'd like to see what the stars say about that.

if anyone wants to help me with that pm me

You can PM me your birth info

Mark:

Thank you so much for these!

I get that these astrology readings are never 100% accurate, but I find it funny (and a bit scary) on how they line up with the general speculations here.

Kinda surprised with Suho though. Not with the "not straight", but with the "multiple flings" part. We have always seen him as the stick-to-one type, and it's just refreshing to see astrology readings say otherwise. Though, again, these things aren't real proof so we should still take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by Tenshi123

Thank you so much for these!

I get that these astrology readings are never 100% accurate, but I find it funny (and a bit scary) on how they line up with the general speculations here.

Kinda surprised with Suho though. Not with the "not straight" and feminine part, but with the "multiple flings" part. We have always seen him as someone who the stick-to-one type, and it's just refreshing to see astrology readings say otherwise. Though, again, these things aren't real proof so we should still take it with a grain of salt.

Yup, of course! and certain aspects of a placement may not always be found in people. It’s a really, really, big world and each individual is different. They may pick up on certain traits and some traits may not be found in them :)

Milo's scandal (he tried to hook up with an underage Japanese girl) is really hurting Romeo, and they were already nugus to begin with. I hope the rest of Romeo can stick around, especially our gay prince Kangmin...

• Like 7

That's the thing, like we can have a thousand evidence of an idol being sexually attracted to men and it's still not good enough but a male idol breathes or looks at a direction of a woman and it's enough proof that he's sexually attracted to women.

Idk if this comes from their desperation to prove the heterosexuality of their faves or the oversexualization of male and female idols but either way it's hella annoying. 

You betcha. I'll probably never live to see the day where a male idol and female idol can interact without people assuming there's a hidden motive lol. So long as the idol fantasy persists it'll never happen. I guess it's easier in a way for gay idols in Korea, with that in mind?

Male and female idol react at each other in any way = dating. Male and male idol going on dates = straight bromance. You have someone like Suga openly declaring their bisexuality and some view it as him just being an ally, or someone like Heechul being clear as day with Gunhee but people only view it as bromance. The only way people will take your gayness seriously is if you were to make a public statement or have a tape get leaked. But why would you go that far? Gotta say as a woman I probably wouldn't find it difficult to chill with some girl groups if I were an idol, if you know what I mean. No one would question our "friendship". But when it comes to heterosexuality in Kpop people question everything even if there's nothing there at all, and it's incredibly risky for straight idols. How exhausting.

Seems like gay is the way in Kpop because it's the more safe way to get laid.

jCQ9zCm.png

• Like 3

You can PM me your birth info

can i pm you too? your analysis of bts rly lined up with a lot of things i've thought about them, and while i'm interested in astrology after i get from sun/moon/rising i get confused pretty easily. i'm generally confident in my sexuality but i wanna know what the stars say lmao

Thank you so much for granting my request. Your analyses of Sehun, D.O. and Kai are in many aspects the same as I've always seen them. May I shamelessly request you to do mine too? I'll pm you if you care.[emoji38] Thanks! Edited by Candace

Thank you so much for granting my request. Your analyses of Sehun, D.O. and Kai are in many aspects the same as I've always seen them. May I shamelessly request you to do mine too? I'll pm you if you care.[emoji38] Thanks!

Yup, send me a PM :)

And thanks for the kind words

In another forum there is some weird rumor being spread. I think it’s fake, but if it’s not it’s pretty concerning. According to the OP who seems to be from Korea, there’s a group (a smaller group) and among the members there’s one boy who likes the other one and is always hitting on him. They said that the other one wanted to leave the group because of it. I don’t know if it’s real but I hope that it isn’t

It seems VERY very fake but since reading it i can’t help but to think of it when I see the group

See what group? KNK?

Edited by Yggdrasil