Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

taehyung had a very rough 2017, his grandma passed away, his dear childhood friend commited suicide and on top of that we believe he also came out to his family and didn't get a good reaction, I heard he talked about his family recently (like some months ago) so hopefully things are better now.

every come out story is different, some people struggle more than others, there's a chance tae was the first one to come out in the group and then the other members we presume are lgbt members too will follow him in a domino effect, OR if he was the last one to come out and possibly the one who struggled the most.

since I am a taehyung stan I have been observing him a lot and I do believe he came out last year: what they said in this video + taehyung's letter to jimin where he stressed that jimin supports him for who he is and that jimin cried with him + namjoon using inclusive language - "we don't have boyfriends or girlfriends" "love not just between genders (don't quote me on this, I don't remember exactly what he said) - + stigma that is clearly a song about internalized homophobia and the struggle to coming out +yoongi bonding more with him even though he's not a very expressive person in general (queer solidarity? maybe) + in a lesser extent park bogum, who I believe had/has? something going on with taehyung.

it makes me happy taehyung has this group of friends that support him

i wasn't gonna post this at first but since it's on the same topic i might as well

whatever it is that tae had hard time with (or still has?), i'm glad the other members seem supportive :rlytearpls:

Agreed

• Like 1

are there any other receipts on chefsuke being married with kids other than that pic? he could have posed with a friend who brought her kids, or his sis, there's no guarantee that he's married

plus when he spends that much time with sehun, going to trips and all that, it seems highly sus that he's married 

might be a lavender marriage or that they divorced who knows

No, that one photo is the only """proof""" people use to say he's married lmao.

• Like 4

thoughts/moments from in2it inpyo?

he's gay. he said he wanted isaac to introduce him to isaac's older brother and no one batted an eyelid (they were talking about introducing members to their sisters)

• Like 9

he's gay. he said he wanted isaac to introduce him to isaac's older brother and no one batted an eyelid (they were talking about introducing members to their sisters)

when was this?? hes such a legend

• Like 1

I still need an explanation for this:

tumblr_nib95xzHJL1r523i9o1_250.gif tumblr_nib95xzHJL1r523i9o2_250.gif

tumblr_nib95xzHJL1r523i9o3_250.gif tumblr_nib95xzHJL1r523i9o4_250.gif

Edited by Aisling
  • Like 16

Ah yes. The infamous showcase where EXO played grabass/dick with each other the whole time.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Honestly i dont like to be that person, but this is one of the times that feels like "they are doing it fo the cameras"

• Like 4
  • Dislike 3

Honestly i dont like to be that person, but this is one of the times that feels like "they are doing it fo the cameras"

That or just fooling around in my opinion... I can't take it seriously
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 1

That or just fooling around in my opinion... I can't take it seriously

agree, and i don't think it's any indication that they could be gay. i know a lot of straight guys who play around like that lmao.

• Like 5

Random thought..

Who's that one male idol you would never ever believe to be straight? Like, even if he's trying to show that he's a straight guy, you just..can't. I'm interested. Hihi.

Heecheul, Jo Kwon, Jackson, Key and Taemin

• Like 1

I am convinced Sungjong is definitely gay after watching him now on shows, before he was a kid so i was not sure if he was just feminine

• Like 1

I am convinced Sungjong is definitely gay after watching him now on shows, before he was a kid so i was not sure if he was just feminine

I remember that ex member of T ara who was bullied and was friend with him, said she arrived to be friend with guy and feel nothing romantic toward him.

so yeah. I think he is guy too

• Like 1

No, that one photo is the only """proof""" people use to say he's married lmao.

chef suke is married and with a kid

last month, one of his relatives posted pictures of family gatherings and I found his wife and daughter in that picture

• Like 3
  • Dislike 6

chef suke is married and with a kid

last month, one of his relatives posted pictures of family gatherings and I found his wife and daughter in that picture

why are you stalking his relatives and also, what kind of proof is that? she's in the photos so it means that she must be his wife? did it say in the caption that she's Suke's wife? or

I remember that ex member of T ara who was bullied and was friend with him, said she arrived to be friend with guy and feel nothing romantic toward him.

so yeah. I think he is guy too

she wasn't bullied though, she just liked victim cosplaying and they're not friends anymore either, she turned on him too

Edited by Free Sungmin
  • Like 3

tumblr_p2nvi7YYhF1qiq56ao1_540.gif

tumblr_p2nvi7YYhF1qiq56ao2_540.gif

tumblr_p2nvi7YYhF1qiq56ao4_540.gif

tumblr_p2nvi7YYhF1qiq56ao3_540.gif

tumblr_p2nvi7YYhF1qiq56ao5_540.gif

Interesting how Heechul is always the one to bring up his gay rumors himself, when nobody asked. 

Also, idk why he's lying here. He mentioned having gay rumors in 2007:

• Like 9

Languages evolve buddy, meanings change and get added, slang changes, words become more versatile than before

The cos in cosplay is for costume though. It doesn't make sense when trying to substitute it in the place of playing victim.

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1

The cos in cosplay is for costume though. It doesn't make sense when trying to substitute it in the place of playing victim.

She was cosplaying the victim character and there's no specific costume for that right? "costume" can be validated as "character" because people wear characters with the help of facades. So yes it's okay although I use the "playing the victim" phrase, it still doesn't discredit it's use so it's fine~. This is OT now and I much prefer to not get that person's presence here. I don't really want this thread to have that taint lol

EDIT: So who's that pressed bitch that negged this? LOL okay

Edited by Shourie
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Dislike 1

why are you stalking his relatives and also, what kind of proof is that? she's in the photos so it means that she must be his wife? did it say in the caption that she's Suke's wife? or

she wasn't bullied though, she just liked victim cosplaying and they're not friends anymore either, she turned on him too

why are you so mad

I am just answering the question, you are free to discuss it with me, but you have to talk in this way? 

• Dislike 1