Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

Idk if you've found his account now, but he is @suke_table smile.png

Unfortunately I think he has gone private because he got a lot of comments on the two photos asking if he's with Sehun and stuff like that. IIRC he even had to turn off the comments on one of his photos some time ago because people were asking him about Sehun. I wish that people wouldn't comment stuff on his account where he can easily see it, I don't want him and Sehun turning into a case of Suho and Donghwan where we literally get one receipt from them a year.

Yes, i did, thank you!

Honestly idk why would anyone think that it's a good idea to comment on his IG about his relationship with Sehun wtf?? amgplz.png

I hope such immature fans won't damage heir relationship tbh, whether it's platonic or romantic Sehun seems to really value his company and that's so sweet to see.

Edited by morgiana
  • Like 4

Idk the general opinion, but I honestly have no idea. The last thing we got from them was in January 2017 where they went to LA together with a few of their friends. The optimist part of me says they're still together and are just laying low, especially as Suho has a Twitter account (or some form of social media) where he sees what's going on in the EXO fandom. He's very aware of his image and of EXO's image as a whole. Like how he used to chaperone Taohun and how he gets uncomfortable with Kaisoo. Idk if Koreans see anything suspicious with their relationship but it wouldn't surprise me if now they're acting like they don't know each other. And then the pessimist side of me says they've broken up, maybe due to schedules or something else. Which is sad because they've known each other for many years.

Also, Donghwan accompanied Junmyeon at Jonghyun's funeral hall and went to his musical two days latter, apparently.

(Not sure if the musical part is true, just saw someone commenting on twitter.)

Donghwan and Chef Suke follow each other on IG and not really a receipt but it's kind of... cute?

Edited by llights
  • Like 4

tumblr_p25ijyMOxQ1qljj29o1_540.gif

tumblr_p25ijyMOxQ1qljj29o2_540.gif

tumblr_p25ijyMOxQ1qljj29o3_540.gif

tumblr_p25ijyMOxQ1qljj29o4_540.gif

tumblr_p25ijyMOxQ1qljj29o5_540.gif

What an outstandingly heterosexual interaction...

Also, these are from last year, but still, lol:

tumblr_p24dbwE4u01tffxbzo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p24dbwE4u01tffxbzo2_540.jpg

Edited by Aisling
  • Like 7

Also, Donghwan accompanied Junmyeon at Jonghyun's funeral hall and went to his musical two days latter, apparently.

(Not sure if the musical part is true, just saw someone commenting on twitter.)

Donghwan and Chef Suke follow each other on IG and not really a receipt but it's kind of... cute?

I want to believe it, but I'm not sure that's true? If you have a source for the funeral hall thing that would be much appreciated, because all I remember is Minho talking to him. As for the musical, none of his friends that came look like Donghwan (feel free to correct me though, I don't have a great hold on his face):

Unless he came with Sehun on a different night.

But yeah, him and Chefsuke following each other is cute :) Chanyeol also follows the both of them lol

• Like 2

i don't know how many of you guys are watching bts run episodes as they come out but i was just wondering if jimin's behaviour now compared to before is his true personality or an image the company has realized people like, because it's.....uh.......noticeably different. when i said he'd embraced being softer, he really seems to have dived in head first. bighit are known for being less controlling than many companies but they're still a company and shit happens, especially when that shit is marketable. wondering if anyone had any similar thoughts on this

I'd like to think it's his true personality. He's been way consistent with it for it to be just an image? and I've noticed that too. He's getting softer and softer recently... you can see it not only in the run episodes but also in the various contents they post.. he's so cute!!!!!

• Like 6

I want to believe it, but I'm not sure that's true? If you have a source for the funeral hall thing that would be much appreciated, because all I remember is Minho talking to him. As for the musical, none of his friends that came look like Donghwan (feel free to correct me though, I don't have a great hold on his face):

Unless he came with Sehun on a different night.

But yeah, him and Chefsuke following each other is cute :) Chanyeol also follows the both of them lol

I saw you asking so here you go.

• Like 8

Yes, i did. laugh.png Especially love the moment when Dongwoo is full of joy touching Woohyuns butt in every detail and Woohyun is turning around and has this surprised look on his handsome face "WTF you wanna date me ?"

guyz, i keep saying this.... 99% of our posts here can be called shippy posts. Nothing we do proofs gayness. So everything is speculation. That means everything is more or less shippy.

For example, Jaehyun looking down and we speculate he looks at Wonho's butt. +10 Likes. Everyone loves it. I upvoted it too. laugh.png But its all SHIPPY specualation. Just looking at the direction where Wonhos butt is, doesnt proof anything. Its far-fetiched to be honest. All our posts are 99% shippy moments. Jackson talking with Sehun and both of them smiling got lots of upvotes. Is that any proof ? Nah, its shippy.

deepstareplz.png

So lets be nice and stop hating on shippy posts. All we do is shippy posts. Just because a post involves Heechul, Sehun or Jackson doesnt means its a solid gay proof... its also a shippy moment. Keep that in mind and lets be nice to each other.

If everyone here wants to get rid of shippy posts we can delete 99% of all our posts here. Lets be honest.

True, but Jackson is doing it with almost all handsome guys... In China too... And some of his sayings are... Hmmm not straightish :D

• Like 2

I saw you asking so here you go.

Thank you, I had no idea about that (I guess it was because I was trying to avoid funeral hall pictures at that time?). It's sad that I end up finding out that they're still together through Jonghyun's death tbh but thanks for letting me know :)

• Like 1

don't know if this should be posted here but since wanna one's jihoon & his love for taehyung is discussed here quite often i guess this may be interesting for some people. it seems like they may be becoming closer!!

">Click here to view the Tweet

Edited by fluffye
  • Like 4

Thank you, I had no idea about that (I guess it was because I was trying to avoid funeral hall pictures at that time?). It's sad that I end up finding out that they're still together through Jonghyun's death tbh but thanks for letting me know :)

I think he went to suho's musical the next couple of days after the funeral so he was with suho all the time, I think they're keeping it lowkey since some people started harassing donghwan on Instagram, hence why he changed some captions and deleted some pics with suho 🙄 I also think they're together

• Like 4

don't know if this should be posted here but since wanna one's jihoon & his love for taehyung is discussed here quite often i guess this may be interesting for some people. it seems like they may be becoming closer!!

">Click here to view the Tweet

Hum... I think it's one sided. Bc I don't think Taehyung would be interested in him. But I could be wrong

V have already Bogum

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

0u0plz.png  Finally Taehyung meet his biggest fanboy Jihoon.

23ed61e7259a4b32476ad0e187aa7a26.jpg

DTLI8C8U0AAMeAK.jpgDTLI8C5VoAAq_2Y.jpgDTLI8C5V4AAy5zE.jpg

Edited by Josaline
  • Like 23

I don't know that much about these two still, but saying they've never had any suspicious moments is just dishonest lol. The weirdest thing to me is that they act much closer when they think they're not being recorded... and if they realize they are, they start looking panicked. It's too strange to brush off as nothing.

The Kai/Krystal thing was actually the point where I started wondering if Kai wasn't straight... the irony.

You're doing great work here.

thisss.

(im just searching for kaisoo posts in here lol)

also those videos of jackson hfjdghkgjdkghd he's so cute

• Like 2

I just saw this while scrolling down on this thread and wow I really need some receipts. See I’m new into Wanna One and have yet to see how their dynamic is with one another but from what I’ve seen Jinyoung isn’t really social except when he’s with Jihoon and Daehwi and when they were decided who was going to room with who in Wanna One Go guys said it was obv with who Daehwi wanted to room with (Jinyoung) and idk why but for a moment it reminded me the way my friends tease me when I want to be closer to my crush. As for Guanlin ..well he was always complimenting Jihoon since produce101 and he’s still doing that to this day. Do you guys think this is enough reason to suspect he’s gay/bi bc I’ve seen ppl talk abt his crush on Jihoon but never say what he is to them as they’re insecure. Also any moments on cam or video showing Jihoon’s crush on Jinyoung bc daehwi is obv but the other not so much at least to me.

I've come across people's posts talking about that and most of them pretty much concluded he most likely only has a platonic crush on Jihoon. Other than those times he has praised Jihoon's visuals, I will just post some of their off-cam (mostly) moments so it's not as 'fanservice-ey/shippy' I guess so people here have more material to use if they want.

During concert rehearsals for different events:

tumblr_p1b1yc9e0r1wyrt12o3_400.giftumblr_p1b1yc9e0r1wyrt12o4_400.gif

^ They weren't beside each other during the actual event.

tumblr_oz4tf3B7Eu1wyrt12o1_400.giftumblr_oz4tf3B7Eu1wyrt12o2_400.gif

tumblr_oz4tf3B7Eu1wyrt12o3_400.giftumblr_oz4tf3B7Eu1wyrt12o4_400.gif

more under spoiler

When they were recording for their MV

tumblr_p0wd29CqHK1wyrt12o1_400.giftumblr_p0wd29CqHK1wyrt12o2_400.gif

During Melon Music Awards

O7EOJ8E.gif

GL touching JH's back

When they arrived at the airport in HK

DP5CpxtV4AE4lW9.jpg

During MAMA HK

993D5D335A242E262393CA

99B9D1335A240C463B2576

Also, GL insisted to sleep together with Jihoon when Jihoon was saying it's cramped so it's uncomfortable.

GL: 'Why can't we sleep together?'

• Like 10

Thank you, I had no idea about that (I guess it was because I was trying to avoid funeral hall pictures at that time?). It's sad that I end up finding out that they're still together through Jonghyun's death tbh but thanks for letting me know smile.png

do you think Suho only dated donghwan? Or he could have another boyfriend now?

tumblr_p25ijyMOxQ1qljj29o1_540.gif

tumblr_p25ijyMOxQ1qljj29o2_540.gif

tumblr_p25ijyMOxQ1qljj29o3_540.gif

tumblr_p25ijyMOxQ1qljj29o4_540.gif

tumblr_p25ijyMOxQ1qljj29o5_540.gif

What an outstandingly heterosexual interaction...

Also, these are from last year, but still, lol:

tumblr_p24dbwE4u01tffxbzo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p24dbwE4u01tffxbzo2_540.jpg

LOL @ Heechul. You go, girl!

P/S: Chefsuke is kinda cute up close. Dammit Sehun, stop infecting people with your Daddy Virus!

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

do you think Suho only dated donghwan? Or he could have another boyfriend now?

I think him and Donghwan have been together for a few years :)

Edited by burntgucci
  • Like 5

I think him and Donghwan have been together for a few years smile.png

He said he is loyal with guys back thenlaugh.png 

• Like 4

I think him and Donghwan have been together for a few years :)

Agreed, Suho seems like the kind of person who goes for stable and long-term relationships.

• Like 9