Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

A GENERAL QUESTION

Why is Everyone always quoting all the links and everything..... just delete them and reply to text then the thread is not bombed with repetitive pics/gifs/vids..... its already posted on the same page so why quote those vid links and gifs and pics .... it just makes way too much stuff to load for no reason. unsure.png You can just quote the text only, delete the media.

gaybaiting ??? WTF ! Its based on yaoi. Not every gay romance needs to be two-sided..... i am seriously getting tired of all those complaints and all this salt in social media and forums. i think its an interesting storyline to have one guy acting gay to seduce the gay guy. You dont have to watch it if you dont like. I ENJOYED IT and it can only help South Korea if webdramas have LGBT (gay main character) content. Good enough for me.

As for Choi Junghoon... i know some kpop idols who openly refuse such roles. i will not mention the names cause i dont want any fanwars here. I highly appreciate that Junghoon took this role and doesnt mind that the webdrama involved gay themes.

Ok no need to get so heated. I prefaced my post with 'forgive me if I'm remembering wrong' and that's why I asked. The way I remembered it was that neither character was gay so I thought it was queerbating. I didn't know the other character was actually gay (and I did watch it). My memory is very poor, I apologise.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using OneHallyu mobile app

• Like 1

In regards to it being a real bad idea to date someone in your group, yeah we can all agree on that.

But it works like that in any field. It's a horrible idea to date someone you work with, especially if it's a smaller company or you work in the same department but it happens all the time. People you work with tend to be the people you spend the most time with and it happens a lot.

And yeah, I've worked at a few places where people have met, started dating and broken up. It's awkward and usually one or both of them leave shortly afterwards. Only in one situation did both people stay working there and it was a mess and HR had to get involved cause everyone picked sides.

And I imagine that temptation can be even bigger for idols in the same group because you tend to live together and are constantly around each other. It's not like you get a break from them when you go home to short out your feelings with rational. On top of that, the industry encourages the idols to do fanservice and interact with each other on camera so that can be a lot of temptation for two people if there is a mutual crush / attraction.

I think they're probably far less likely to get into a relationship with a member of the same group but realistically it probably happens time to time. Or, even if they never act on it, you can't turn yourself off from being attracted or into someone so it's possible we're picking up on feelings here from time to time.

Edited by raspberry84
  • Like 16
  • Dislike 1

I'm curious about something.Is it mostly Jimin that has dating rumours in BTS?last year and this year,they were dating rumours.If so,i wonder why.Are they trying to throw us off concerning his sexuality? (this is quite delusional,don't come at me.It is something that just occured to me)

No all of them have plenty of dating rumours. Especially maknae line cause they're popular.

Tbh I think in-group relationships do happen, but I think something that's very common is sex within groups. You can't really have one night stands with non-idols in case something gets leaked, so it wouldn't surprise me if some idols discussed here had a friends-with-benefits type of thing. Although I think the more careful idols wouldn't even do that because they know the risks.

• Like 9
  • Dislike 2

Zac Efron

Harry Styles

Oh Taemin 

tumblr_lbjzrfhxyg1qdyhdro1_500.jpg

b805bdcd2b09354edfec066bfd52d9f4.gif2cb22ef51a1e4d40b9c0181fdd98dc22146e3cf1

tumblr_o1f2o18xFz1v5gk80o1_250.gif

DIZvqycVYAAzh15.jpg

taemin: rain hyung's always been popular among males
really i want to receive a lot of love from males
how do you capture male fans' hearts?

https://twitter.com/vousmevoyez/status/924717270248570881

tumblr_mm0rvvIK5w1qihji8o1_500.gif

tumblr_oxwtz2rLVy1rs2kabo1_r1_540.gif

TaeminandKai.jpg

"When asked when he plans to get married, Taemin answered, “Actually, the idea of marriage doesn’t feel real for me yet. If I still feel the same way when I’m over 30, I may not get married at all.â€

tumblr_ohkb58jQEy1qeew1po2_250.gif

https://twitter.com/kconusa/status/936557737953017856

tumblr_oxwt9gSltm1v9yea4o1_1280.gif

Edited by Peaches Rose
  • Like 10
  • Dislike 3

tumblr_owzt7tn6mr1shjla8o2_400.gif

tumblr_or391rs4rj1u94j5lo1_400.gif

tumblr_ofafgwPFUp1u5ltkjo1_400.giftumblr_ofafgwPFUp1u5ltkjo6_400.gif

Q: In WGM, you gave off the image of being able to express your feelings really well 
Taemin: Is that really how you see it? (Ha ha ha) In actual fact, I like to have direct and straightforward conversations with my friends. I am more used to conversations between males which just involve me asking a question in one sentence and the other party just simply giving his answer. (Translations: squishyjinki)

I used to think Taemin was straight, but the more he loosens up the more gay he seems to me  0u0plz.png

I suppose that happens a lot though. In the beginning a lot of idols are really careful and try hard to stick to their assigned "role", and then later on their real personality shines through more and more.

taemin is so not interested  imhappyplz.png 

tumblr_nambxwrdCT1tvqry0o1_500.giftumblr_nambxwrdCT1tvqry0o2_500.gif

W1P9ZEq.gif

F2dKeBd.gif

tumblr_nak10g72T21tyg275o2_500.gif

Edited by Peaches Rose
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

can I just drop this here real quick...

Screenshot_20180108-025240_zpsm2h4rvaw.j

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1

Hmm...

tumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo1_250.giftumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo2_250.gif

tumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo3_250.giftumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo4_250.gif

tumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo5_250.giftumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo6_250.gif

tumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo8_250.giftumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo7_250.gif

tumblr_inline_oyio5zJhjP1r9vtbx_540.gif

Wait... Where is this from? Why haven't I seen this before?

***Also, Jihun is probably like, "Really!? Right in front of my salad!?"

Man, how hard must it be for Youjin (and maybe Heejun too?) to see this almost everyday.

is this Pentagon?

Nope. It's those tall dorks called KNK.

Edited by Tenshi123
  • Like 4

omg that sehun being straight discussion just gave me flashbacks to this comment

jt1b8S9.png

Yeah i just wanted to post that too its from is sehun gay right?
When did he ever stop lolz? He is always like that i wonder why so many people still think he is straight at least bisexual.

Zac Efron

Harry Styles

Oh Taemin Dear

tumblr_lbjzrfhxyg1qdyhdro1_500.jpg

b805bdcd2b09354edfec066bfd52d9f4.gif2cb22ef51a1e4d40b9c0181fdd98dc22146e3cf1

tumblr_o1f2o18xFz1v5gk80o1_250.gif

DIZvqycVYAAzh15.jpg

taemin: rain hyung's always been popular among males

really i want to receive a lot of love from males

how do you capture male fans' hearts?

https://twitter.com/vousmevoyez/status/924717270248570881

tumblr_mm0rvvIK5w1qihji8o1_500.gif

tumblr_oxwtz2rLVy1rs2kabo1_r1_540.gif

TaeminandKai.jpg

"When asked when he plans to get married, Taemin answered, “Actually, the idea of marriage doesn’t feel real for me yet. If I still feel the same way when I’m over 30, I may not get married at all.â€

tumblr_ohkb58jQEy1qeew1po2_250.gif

tumblr_oxwt9gSltm1v9yea4o1_1280.gif

I always thought he is ace you just convinced me otherwise.

Also about monsta x:

Wonho gay or bi at least

Minhyuk gay or bi at least

jooheon not sure

Shownu I think i'm the only one who thinks he pings.

I.m straight?

Kihyun straight?

Hyungwon straight?

(Straight with ? because i haven't looked into them more so i'm not sure)

The two members of pentagon who are also in triple h (forgot their names) ping me thoughts?

Also thoughts on KNK and Imfact?

And what was the group called that broke up due to a relationship between two members where one cheated with another idol i can't find it anymore?

Edit: To those about Sehun

Sent from my SM-J330F using4a8a8c924fd5034fd03f6d7d6210c7e0.jpgOneHallyu mobile app

Edited by selgirl
  • Like 5

tumblr_owzt7tn6mr1shjla8o2_400.gif

tumblr_or391rs4rj1u94j5lo1_400.gif

tumblr_ofafgwPFUp1u5ltkjo1_400.giftumblr_ofafgwPFUp1u5ltkjo6_400.gif

I would add a gif of Ha Sung Woon sitting down between Kai and Taemin at Mama 2017, but I can’t find it right now. His hands are in all kinds of places and Taemin doesn’t seem to mind.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

• Like 3

Also thoughts on KNK and Imfact?

For KNK, this was just posted:

Hmm...

tumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo1_250.giftumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo2_250.gif

tumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo3_250.giftumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo4_250.gif

tumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo5_250.giftumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo6_250.gif

tumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo8_250.giftumblr_oyio7kkYO61rsn3wxo7_250.gif

tumblr_inline_oyio5zJhjP1r9vtbx_540.gif

Plus the only one I'm sure of being straight among them is Youjin.

Heejun is a bit iffy, but I'm thinking either straight or bi/curious.

The other three in the GIFs (Seungjun, Inseong, Jihun), I'm leaning towards them being in the spectrum, with Seungjun being the gayest of them all.

For Imfact, this group could basically be the gay group of kpop. 4/5 of them are speculated here to be within the spectrum, with Jeup being the odd one out because he doesn't show much affection.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

When did he ever stop lolz? He is always like that i wonder why so many people still think he is straight at least bisexual.

ikr ahmagahplz.png  Some people think he is just enough extra to do such things... 0u0plz.png  But many iGot7s think he isn't straight... He just did way too much to be ignored... hurrplz.png

• Like 1

I'm curious about something.Is it mostly Jimin that has dating rumours in BTS?last year and this year,they were dating rumours.If so,i wonder why.Are they trying to throw us off concerning his sexuality? (this is quite delusional,don't come at me.It is something that just occured to me)

Who is "they"?

Jimins dating rumors literally consist of people saying he's dating female staff because he touched their shoulder and people shipping him with female idols hes never interacted with like seulgi. Random stuff

The only reason he along jungkook get the most of these kind of baseless random rumors is because they're two hot/popular male idols and fans like to pair them up with equally popular female idols. Thats about it, i think. The last thing bighit would do rn is push rumors about the members

Edited by CALICO CAT
  • Like 7

For KNK, this was just posted:

Plus the only one I'm sure of being straight among them is Youjin.

Heejun is a bit iffy, but I'm thinking either straight or bi/curious.

The other three in the GIFs (Seungjun, Inseong, Jihun), I'm leaning towards them being in the spectrum, with Seungjun being the gayest of them all.

For Imfact, this group could basically be the gay group of kpop. 4/5 of them are speculated here to be within the spectrum, with Jeup being the odd one out because he doesn't show much affection.

I think the same and thanks for the repost i didn't see it.

ikr ahmagahplz.png Some people think he is just enough extra to do such things... 0u0plz.png But many iGot7s think he isn't straight... He just did way too much to be ignored... hurrplz.png

Right but some fans are like no oppa is straight how dare you think he might be not straight i just saw too many of them.

Sent from my SM-J330F using OneHallyu mobile app

• Like 1

Who is "they"?

Jimins dating rumors literally consist of people saying he's dating female staff because he touched their shoulder and people shipping him with female idols hes never interacted with like seulgi. Random stuff

The only reason he along jungkook get the most of these kind of baseless random rumors is because they're two hot/popular male idols and fans like to pair them up with equally popular female idols. Thats about it, i think. The last thing bighit would do rn is push rumors about the members

hum yeah, usually it's just delusional shipping by straight teenage (around 12-13) fangirls who have no life and make fan made with no moment,just idols walking around each other or X male idol smiled at the part of the song of X female idol. Or same shirt or bracelets. ( that stuff).

They just shipping their faves male idols and faves female idols. That is. No real rumors

• Like 2

Who is "they"?

Legit a few days ago a blurry picture popped up of Jimin walking with a girl who had long black hair after his concert, and he had his hand on the back of her head. All the fans were freaking out and acting like it was 100% confirmed - but the Koreans sweeped in and said it was just his short manager wearing a hoodie and told them to stop lmao

The amount of dating rumours for the maknae line of BTS is insane. They get shipped around like crazy. I wonder how awkward it feels for them to be around Red Velvet and Twice when they're shipped with all of them.

• Like 9

I'm so nervous about what HSC is going to talk about Heechul in KB this week... I mean if it is something to help him look straight then that's fine and expected, but like the talk on media and comments about how straight they always thought Heechul is is so tiring. Please make it gay... The Sunny episode was so great, esp the latter part of the episode with the skit where she made him act like a celebrity that had just come out as gay. 

• Like 1

I'm so nervous about what HSC is going to talk about Heechul in KB this week... I mean if it is something to help him look straight then that's fine and expected, but like the talk on media and comments about how straight they always thought Heechul is is so tiring. Please make it gay... The Sunny episode was so great, esp the latter part of the episode with the skit where she made him act like a celebrity that had just come out as gay. 

I wouldn't count on that. The trailer looks incredibly cringy. And if it IS gay, it's not going to be the same old joke. I sometimes wonder how HSC can be okay with being used as a joke all the time. Like, yeah, okay, he probably wouldn't have any public career anymore if he refused. But it makes me sad. ohdearplz.png

Also, I think I'm starting to really have issues with cross dressing as (only) comical relief these days (but maybe I'm just angry and stressed out, so don't mind me).

• Like 5