77954 replies to this topic

#76861 25%Cotton

25%Cotton

Gaymer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,686 posts
  • Location日本

Posted 17 February 2019 - 12:57 PM

Maybe don't take this too seriously but man, it's 2019 and Taehyung is still confidently carrying this torch, huh. (Hilariously enough this reminds me of Sehun lying next to Chanyeol in that one Vlive and going "why does my heart flutter when I look at you, hyung?" or something like that. And also of Taehyung proclaiming Hoseok is "his love" and "his sun" in that one Bon Voyage 3 clip.)

Also Eric Nam killing it!

omg that gashina cover is so hot. it’s fucking freezing outside but i think i need a fan and some ice...

#76862 pizzatopping

pizzatopping

Idol

• PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:11 PM

#76863 LuckyLuna

LuckyLuna

♔♡HyunA's bitch♡♔

• PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Location┬┴┤( ͡⚆ل͜├┬┴┬

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:24 PM

These two are the gift that keeps on giving. lovestruck.png

#76864 _✖✖_

_✖✖_

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:13 PM (Edited by _✖✖_, 17 February 2019 - 06:14 PM.)

idk if this was posted but this korean web drama had a coming out scene and all one at the beginning and another one to his friends towards the end (there are currently 4 episodes out of this drama)

#76865 My Everything

My Everything

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,841 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:25 PM

#76866 Zamo

Zamo

BTS are the Korean Beatles

• PipPipPip
  • 2,007 posts
  • Location山深き里や嵐に送るらん宗長

Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:45 PM

What do you guys think about Kyung Hoon from Knowing Bros?

He has a lot of sus moments with Heechul and he gets really shy when interacting with attractive male guests:

#76867 ccyn

ccyn

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationUh Oh

Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:48 PM (Edited by ccyn, 17 February 2019 - 08:50 PM.)

What do you guys think about Kyung Hoon from Knowing Bros?

He has a lot of sus moments with Heechul and he gets really shy when interacting with attractive male guests:

I think it's possible he may be bi. As you said, occasionally he does have sus interactions with other male guests. In Heechul and Kyunghoon's Sweet Dream MV he was also the one who suggested that his character be in love with Heechul's. It's hard to tell though when most of the content we see from him is from Knowing Brothers and majority of that is just scripted anyway, so honestly he could even be gay but it's hard to tell cause of that (what's real and what isn't)

#76868 EmScale

EmScale

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:30 PM

Lmao these are terribly photoshopped 

#76869 tafattsbarn

tafattsbarn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts
  • Locationthe land before time

Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:49 AM

Maybe don't take this too seriously but man, it's 2019 and Taehyung is still confidently carrying this torch, huh. (Hilariously enough this reminds me of Sehun lying next to Chanyeol in that one Vlive and going "why does my heart flutter when I look at you, hyung?" or something like that. And also of Taehyung proclaiming Hoseok is "his love" and "his sun" in that one Bon Voyage 3 clip.)

I mean i can't blame him :> 

#76870 epichugger

epichugger

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationOn my bed

Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:42 AM

Looks like they're still hanging out ^^

#76871 IAmSheeple

IAmSheeple

Trainee

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:57 AM

Bogum's tweets about Taehyung really breaks Bogum's tweet patterns of him just posting pictures of himself or his dramas huh

Also some gen updates on TaehyungxBogum from last year and this year:

• BTS and Bogum collaborated for a Coca-Cola ad. Bogum still stars in ads featuring BTS for Coke. 
  • Bogum tweeted a picture of Taehyung from their Jeju trip on Taehyung's birthday with the caption "Born to be loved, Taehyung"
  • Bogum recently revealed that that he and Taehyung talked recently about working on OSTs maybe in the future

#76872 tafattsbarn

tafattsbarn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts
  • Locationthe land before time

Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:58 AM (Edited by tafattsbarn, 18 February 2019 - 10:59 AM.)

It's a win :>

Skickat från min LG-H870 via Tapatalk

#76873 MessyMuse

MessyMuse

Trainee

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationWNY

Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:28 AM

Also Eric Nam killing it!

I was surprised to hear Taehyung say that, because I thought he was over his (very obvious) Hoseok crush. Poor Taehyung! He is so friend-zoned lol

#76874 25%Cotton

25%Cotton

Gaymer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,686 posts
  • Location日本

Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:36 AM (Edited by 25%Cotton, 18 February 2019 - 12:02 PM.)

some cultured entertainTment from the Music board, Cha Hakyeon (N) from VIXX choreographed and performed the most graceful, effortlessly fabulous performance of Cell Block Tango (from the renowned musical Chicago) and some other songs.

this man has the sense for beauty

=====

adding to my INFINITE comments earlier, i suddenly remembered some things about Myungsoo (i cut his section short because i had somewhere to be and i couldn’t recall everything).

some suspicious things about Myungsoo (L):

- longtime obsession with fellow member Sungjong (took so many photos of him and even included him in his photo books)
- big fan of TVXQ Jaejoong (ok this one is mild)
- got thrown for a huge fucking loop (legit flustered) when member Dongwoo started talking about his nipples and sleeping nude in a live video

i seriously go back and forth with him constantly. he also had this hyper emotional moment when he was in tears over his dating scandal, but it’s honestly hard to draw conclusions over what he wanted to say at the time because he wasn’t speaking clearly and the scandal was never conclusively solved.

#76875 twobeers

twobeers

Trainee

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:47 PM

http://www.koreahera...=20190217000110

Portion of Koreans opposed to homosexuality dips below 50% for the first time

#76876 burntgucci

burntgucci

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Locationjinhwan: rounding the corner with a bunch of lesbians

Posted 18 February 2019 - 06:46 PM

Love this legend

#76877 pryzilla

pryzilla

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:59 PM

http://www.koreahera...=20190217000110

Portion of Koreans opposed to homosexuality dips below 50% for the first time

This makes me kind of teary! I remember participating in the Seoul Pride Parades almost a decade ago, and there were so few people! To see how much things have changed is amazing. Back then, a lot of the Koreans wore masks to hide their identities. No music, no half-naked dancing, just a quiet stroll down the street.

There's a long way to go, but it reminds me not to be completely cynical all the time hahaha.

#76878 Bushi

Bushi

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 February 2019 - 02:17 AM (Edited by Bushi, 19 February 2019 - 03:26 AM.)

Bogum's tweets about Taehyung really breaks Bogum's tweet patterns of him just posting pictures of himself or his dramas huh

Also some gen updates on TaehyungxBogum from last year and this year:

• BTS and Bogum collaborated for a Coca-Cola ad. Bogum still stars in ads featuring BTS for Coke. 
  • Bogum tweeted a picture of Taehyung from their Jeju trip on Taehyung's birthday with the caption "Born to be loved, Taehyung"
  • Bogum recently revealed that that he and Taehyung talked recently about working on OSTs maybe in the future

Spoiler

I kept editing the above as my thoughts evolved on this but I think I'm done. 

#76879 IAmSheeple

IAmSheeple

Trainee

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 04:28 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

I hope I answered your doubts.

#76880 ParadiseMaze

ParadiseMaze

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:25 AM (Edited by IceCreamAndCake, 19 February 2019 - 09:29 AM.)

Spoiler

Not getting into who's dating who or what not because that's a different can of worms but Taehyung has tons and tons of friends some of who, oh, grab his ass casually. (Minho) This seems to presuppose that Bogum and Tae did date at some time but there's absolutely no proof of that anywhere. They have chemistry and are close friends, but that's true of lots of people and Tae. He's got chemistry with rocks. To follow the logic that he's playing exes against each other you have to start with the belief that Bogum is more than just a friend, and that's a leap. Possible but no proof or solid receipts except two attractive friends taking pics together.

Looking at the possibility Tae was with anyone inside BTS, would it be a successful relationship if that person didn't understand and accept what a social butterfly he is? Presupposing jealousy is very popular in the shipping world, and I get the appeal but I think the danger is that it makes the actors in the story seem childish and remove the nuance that make up real relationships. Not that you're necessarily doing it but it happens a lot and is part of the whole thing and part of what turns shipping into fantasy and ignoring the real people behind it. That's hardcore shipping, and is different than thinking real LGBT idols are maybe relationshipping.

Of course open relationships exist as well which shippers don't tend to acknowledge.

Up, Up and Away!