62848 replies to this topic

#50801 Sehun´s Mom

Sehun´s Mom

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:59 AM

Any opinions about Vernon. He and Seungkwan had too much skinship pre debut and I don´t think a straight guy would be used to have so much skinship with another guy considering that he is from USA and they have different views.

#50802 Free Sungmin

Free Sungmin

♥*♡+:。.。YNWA。.。:+♡*♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,179 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:44 AM

Any opinions about Vernon. He and Seungkwan had too much skinship pre debut and I don´t think a straight guy would be used to have so much skinship with another guy considering that he is from USA and they have different views.

I mostly only know their recent moments + some predebut stuff people told me about, and I've been thinking for a while that Seungkwan has a crush on Vernon, but I was unsure whether Vernon returned those feelings in any way other than friendship, and your comment prompted me to fall into a deep hole of their predebut vids and...Vernon was so clingy with Seungkwan and so often initiated skinship and cuddled him literally everywhere

this whole vid, but especially 1:35 - what on Earth, what kind of romance movie????

I'm gonna go through a couple more vids to see what else is there, the fandom isn't helping since they keep giving their ship different names so there are a bunch of Verkwan, Hankwan, Kwansol, Seungsol, Boonon...etc videos and they're all about them 

#50803 Isca

Isca

下劣な

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,596 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

Shownu is straight but you could probably trick him into a handjob, yes.

I agree. I think he's heteroflexible.

I wish I was Shownu's bff so I could give him a brojob.

0qFSdH6.gif

#50804 chiirbii

chiirbii

🏳️‍🌈

• PipPipPip
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:42 AM

He only lived in New York until he was 5, he grew up in Korea so I'd say he views skinship the same as any other idol.

#50805 jrockfantasia

jrockfantasia

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationReady To Die, USA

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:57 AM

A lot of times people would say that Jungkook was maybe just really uncomfortable with how physical and touchy Jimin was and that was the reason for him being so distant. I mean it makes sense to me. I'm not a shipper so from how I see it, it just looks like that, and then eventually they reached some sort of understanding and now things are ok? I dunno and probably never will.

There were times where I thought Jungkook was a bit like...excessively mean to him but again, their dynamic now is pretty different. I mean, I'm not gonna act like I'm convinced they have a thing going on, but whatever it is, I appreciate it and am happy to see good bonds between them.

#50806 bottomluhan

bottomluhan

krys' kiddo

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,333 posts
  • Locationi like hate comments better than no comment, i don't know you but you know my name

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

i still don't see the j*kook

i think jimin confused him and jimin had an admiration but.....romantically?? its hard for me to see it tbh

these receipts aren't bad though...brb gonna go watch j*kook jealousy/moment videos 

#50807 Gxha

Gxha

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  • Location...

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:41 PM

Random but this bl series are pretty good tbh
I discovered this week, watched all 12 eps already and it didn't end yet so i'm waiting for the next ones.
The acting and the production value are pretty decent, probably the best out of the thai bl i've watched.
And there's english subs you just need to turn them on.

#50808 Aisling

Aisling

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:09 PM (Edited by Aisling, 12 January 2017 - 03:19 PM.)

SF9's Dawon and Inseong doing....something?

tumblr_ojoacb4K871v3maqno1_540.png

tumblr_ojoacb4K871v3maqno2_540.png

Also, Seungjun and Jihun of KNK continue to give:

tumblr_ojkn7uY5xb1s41isjo4_400.giftumblr_ojkn7uY5xb1s41isjo1_400.gif

tumblr_ojkn7uY5xb1s41isjo3_400.giftumblr_ojkn7uY5xb1s41isjo6_400.gif

tumblr_ojkn7uY5xb1s41isjo2_400.giftumblr_ojkn7uY5xb1s41isjo5_400.gif

#50809 DICKRIDE

DICKRIDE

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:14 PM

Seriously thai must be one of the least sexy languages in the world... I cant. If you want quality stuff watch "Skam", however they are white so slight turn off.

#50810 DangerousObsession

DangerousObsession

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVMin called each other soulmates I'm in VMin Heaven <3

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:20 PM (Edited by DangerousObsession, 12 January 2017 - 02:21 PM.)

I'm not even a Jikook shipper (because Vmin is love, Vmin is life), but I literally roll my eyes every time somebody says that Jungkook doesn't like Jimin or that Jungkook only "tolerates" Jimin.

Like, I don't care who you ship, but this whole "Jimin got rejected by Jungkook again lol" mentality is just ignorant. In 2013 and 2014, yes, Jimin was being overly clingy but this all changed in 2015. This was when Jimin clinged to Hoseok/Tae more and started paying less attention to Jungkook (oncam anyway). Their relationship took a turn and Jungkook started craving for Jimin's attention instead. You could clearly see this in behind-the-scenes videos and even concert fancams. In 2016 their relationship matured into the one we see these days where Jimin still showers Jungkook with affection and Jungkook returns that affection too.

I really think that the whole "Jungkook Rejects Jimin" was just a concept in their rookie era and they've left that in the past. Unfortunately, people in the BTS fandom still use videos and images from 2013 and 2014 to showcase Jikook's relationship, especially shippers who don't like Jikook.

10387830_759168144183948_2016764629_n.jp

Q. The member who comforts you when you're having a hard time being the youngest member?
Q. The driving force that kept you awake during the difficult trainee days?

Jungkook: Jimin.
(trans: peachisoda)

Lastly, look (and listen to) this:

[15.06.05] #BTS TRB in Malaysia Media Interview Jungkook describing Jimin 2764.png

[TRANS] 
1f338.png Jungkook: ➜ Jimin hyung is such a nice guy. His personality is just too nice. And he (keeps giving me) nice food. And when he smiles, his eyes are so pretty. He's the most charming guy in the team. If i were a girl, I would date a guy like Jimin hyung.

1f338.png Jimin: ➜ REALLY! This is the first time I'm hearing this in my life! For real!

Click the link to listen to the Audio ▶ https://soundcloud.c...nterview-j…

Audio © foryjmin
Trans © bangtanitl 

So...yeah, please think twice before you say "Jungkook gets scared by Jimin" or some shit like that. I don't think there's anything going on between them (like I don't believe they're dating), but Jungkook adores Jimin and he DOES get nervous around him sometimes, for whatever reason that may be. Try to look at them the way they have been since 2015 instead of only referring to 2013/14 while talking about them.

#50811 Johilein

Johilein

Trainee

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:15 PM

Thats not Inseong from knk tho, SF9 have their own Inseong  :lol:

I watched the vlive and that moment was pretty cute, and none of the members seemed really shocked or anything about it. From what i can remember, as if it was the most normal thing to do. 

#50812 Aisling

Aisling

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:18 PM

Thats not Inseong from knk tho, SF9 have their own Inseong  :lol:

I watched the vlive and that moment was pretty cute, and none of the members seemed really shocked or anything about it. From what i can remember, as if it was the most normal thing to do. 

Lmao whoops! My bad  :lol:

#50813 racquelle2005

racquelle2005

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,261 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:03 PM

I discovered this week, watched all 12 eps already and it didn't end yet so i'm waiting for the next ones.
The acting and the production value are pretty decent, probably the best out of the thai bl i've watched.

I think theres a dailymotion with all the eps

#50814 raspberry84

raspberry84

Idol

• PipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:29 PM

This essay serving RECEIPTS for the JiKook shippers.

But if they really were gay and are in a relationship. Don't y'all think its too impractical especially since they're in a group?

I mean if they broke up or if something really bad happened to the two of them. The group dynamic both inside and out will be affected.

We might not notice it but I don't want the other 5 members to suffer just because a couple in the group fought it out.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree that it's not really an amazing decision to get involved with someone you work with but it happens all the time.

Actors end up dating people they work with all the time and sometimes they break up in the process. The two leads on Vampire Diaries dated for years but broke up while they were both still on the show. They had to do love scenes for a few years following their break up, including time periods when they had started to date other people. You can't tell me that wasn't really uncomfortable for everyone involved.

And I always point to Shinee and their Hello era.Whether you think it was romantic or not, shit went down between Key and Jonghyun and it definitely messed up the group dynamic for months. There are some insanely awkward performances during that time period.

So it would be totally stupid to get involved with someone you work and live with but love and sexual attraction make people do stupid things all the time. 

#50815 chubbybunny

chubbybunny

Trainee

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:39 PM

C19YCWZUUAAh2xJ.jpg

monsta x are having their new reality show monsta x-ray 

shownu cough shownu

#50816 heechulscunt

heechulscunt

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:51 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C19YCWZUUAAh...

monsta x are having their new reality show monsta x-ray
shownu cough shownu

Shownhyuk giving me life yet again

#50817 haminwu

haminwu

Trainee

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:16 PM

I completely agree with you...ended up finishing the whole series in one night.the acting is probably the most natural ive seen in a thai bl so far and the chemistry between the two leads is pretty cute

If you search on dailymotion,its subbed up to the last ep ,ep 15

#50818 Angy

Angy

The Official Sponsor of Unicorns on OH~

• PipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
  • LocationRiding my unicorn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:18 PM

Jonghyun and key~

#50819 14296195420

˙ ͜ʟ˙

• PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

I think Jokwon is gay.

#50820 Snatched

Snatched

Never forget that Kim Taehyung is a fucking angel

• PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • LocationThere was a time in my life where I briefly questioned my love and devotion to Kim Taehyung, that was a very dark period of my life, but ever since then I've never questioned my beliefs. I'll never go back to those dark, uncivilized times where I questioned Him.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:46 PM (Edited by Snatched, 12 January 2017 - 06:47 PM.)

don'T feed the JiKook shippers damnit with these facTs.

honestly even tho i have fantasies about being Jungkook's wife (what kind of next level delulu no?), him being in a relationship with an older dude/hyung seems really cute to me idk why, like he's big and all but having another man manhandle him seems really cute af to me tbh.

---

I think Jungkook is this confused bisexual tbh.

like I CAN EXPLAIN! i mean he kinda has this 75% likes women and 25% likes guys kinda vibe going for him. and if anything he'll probably be into older people; both with men and women. he seems like the guy who despite his figure and build (he screams a dominant top visually tbh) only wants to be taken care of by the older people around him.

I fully agree.

As I mentioned, I used to st*n Jungkook very seriously and back in Korea I was very involved and all, I feel that I at least have a good feel for the sort of person he is 

Jungkook is often painted as this manly, sexy, cool yet cute boy, talented, the fantasy of every female fan and male fan's dreams. But in reality he is honestly such a soft and pretty sensitive person and he craves attention and being taken care of. He's sort of spoiled and not in a bad way.

Jungkook likes to stand out, he is ambitious and wants to be a star, but at the same time he craves being taken care of and attention and love from people he loves and he tends to tease them and cling to them. In addition he definitely seems to have a thing for older people. 

I think he's probably either bi or pan, and just has not realized or accepted it- but he has a very large preference for women, so falling for males for him, usually happens after he really likes the person. Which is why I am leaning a lot towards him being pansexual. 

Up, Up and Away!