Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

Did you guys like the old op? If so I'll just copy and paste although I'll have to re link stuff. 

You don't have to re-link. It's already linked if you copy from the google cache:

Welcome to the fabbest thread of them all.

tumblr_m9opurHq131rrkuhi.jpg

Here we discuss who we think is gay, bi, bi-curious... you get the drill.

It's not only dedicated to k-pop idols so feel free to ask about a certain actor or about a comedian, we don't mind. We also share our thoughts about everything gay.

Is it okay to be gay in Korea?

Screen+Shot+2012-05-29+at+12.41.03+PM.pn

(picture from Seoul's Gay Pride Parade 2012)

New k-pop fans might think this since idols of the same sex are really close to each other and very touchy but that's certainly not the case.

Korea is very homophobic, especially the older generation, although that's slightly changing gay people in Korea still have a long way to go before they can be accepted.

In general you can get fired for being gay, discharged from the army, no rights to protect you, prejudice, etc.

Recently homosexuality is becoming more visible on tv with popular dramas like Reply 1997", Life is Beautiful and with the show Coming Out hosted by Hong Suk Chun and Jung Kyung Soo.

There are only a few places where gay people can meet and be themselves. They are mainly located in Seoul, the most popular places are: "Homon Hill" in Itaewon (Station Exit 3), Jongno-3 (Station Exit 3 or 8), Hongdae (Station Exit 9) and Hapjeong (Station Exit 3).

Important People

Kim Jho Kwang Soo is one of the few openly gay directors in Korea.

He has directed, produced and written many of the gay Korean movies that exist for example: Boy Meets Boy, Just Friends? and No Regret.

Leesong Hee-ilDirector of the famous movie  No Regret and others. 

He is openly gay.  

Hong Suk Chun is the first celebrity to come out in Korea. He came out in 2000.

Hong Suk Chun lost his job and even considered suicide but he was able to bounce back and now appears on variety shows, hosted Coming Out on TnN and gives speeches about homosexuality in schools.

Harisu is the first transgender entertainer in Korea and is the second person to change legally their gender.

Kim Ji Hoo was an actor and model who came out on April of 2008 on the show Coming Out but committed suicide on October of 2008 after receiving hate mail and after his appearances on fashion shows and on tv were cancelled.

Jang Chae Won was transgender who became famous for appearing in a show before and after undergoing sex change surgery.

She committed suicide in 2008.

TV shows

20080408075904_280_0.jpg

(picture from Coming Out on tvN)

Coming Out (tvN, 2008) was the first show dedicated to talking about homosexuality and was a show where people would tell their stories and come out.

The hosts were Hong Suk Chun and Jung Kyung Soon.

XY That Girl (KSB Joy, 2012) was supposed to be the first transgender themed talk show but was cancelled after many protests.

Gay or homoerotic mv's and songs

fantasy%2Bwedding%2Bcouple.PNG

(picture from

music video)

(2001)

(2005)

(2007)

(2007)

Lyrics

Spoiler

(2008)

(2011)

Lyrics

Spoiler

Crispi Crunch - Thumbs Up Teaser 1 (2011)

UV ft. JYP - Itaewon Freedom (2011)

(2012)

(2012)

Lyrics

Spoiler

Gay or pseudo gay themed movies and dramas

3115580989_9b6b786557.jpg

(picture from the movie No Regret)

Crimson Mark (short movie, 1994)

Bungee Jumping of Their Own (movie, 2001)

Road Movie (movie, 2002)

The King and the Clown (movie, 2005)

No Regret (movie, 2006)

Rainbow Eyes (movie, 2007)

Coffee Prince (drama, 2007)

Antique (movie, 2008)

Frozen Flower (movie, 2008)

Boy Meets Boy (short movie, 2008)

Just Friends? (short movie, 2009)

The Postcard (short movie, 2009)

Hello My Love (movie, 2009)

Life is Beautiful (drama, 2010)

Personal Taste (drama, 2010)

Secret Garden (drama, 2010)

REC (movie, 2011)

You Used To Smile That Way (short movie, 2011)

LOVE, 100°C (movie, 2011)

Stateless Things (movie, 2012);

Reply 1997 (drama, 2012)

2 Weddings and a Funeral (movie, 2012)

White Night (movie, 2012);

Going South (movie, 2013)

Suddenly Last Summer (movie, 2013)

The Thieves (movie, 2013)

Useful Links

http://thekimchiqueen.blogspot.ca/

to be updated.

Disclaimer: All you read in this thread is all speculation unless stated otherwise. We do not think everyone is gay although many idols are mentioned.

Edited by fuckJohnny, 24 April 2013 - 03:50 AM.

By the way, we can still view the entire thread on H8 for a while by googling:

"Which male idols do you think are gay? page xxx" (replace xxx with a page #) and then viewing the google cache.

(or you could also google a phrase instead of a page#)

So if there's anything you guys want to copy/paste from the old thread here, it will be available for a bit until google re-caches it.

• Like 2

I was actually wondering about making a thread for them but then I was like nah.

Guys I need help I can't view the google cache for the threads in hallyu8 T.T

I wanted to save some stuff.

I'm not sure how it looks on your browser, but on mine you will see a green down arrow next to the link like this:

google-green-arrow.png
(just click on the green down arrow and select "cached")

Also, in the OP you can add:

"She is Wow" (2013) in Drama

"Baek Ji Young - Sarang Ahn Hae" (2007) in MV.

• Like 1

I'm copying over my analysis of Key again...this will take up 7 posts (15 image limit on this forum)...

*It's been updated with new stuff since I last posted too (and I'll probably keep it updated whenever I find something interesting to add).

* Also, check out my analysis for Jaejoong once you finish reading the one for Key below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, before I begin, the first thing you have to know about Key is that he's a very honest and blunt person. He constantly mentions how he values honesty in a person and if he was caught lying, he would admit the truth. So chances are, most of the things he says/does represents what he truly feels (unless he said it jokingly or clarifies later on that it was not truthful). Also, it's been said that "Key's personality on and off camera is quite the same."

I broke up my analysis into 4 parts (Click the statements for a link to their source):

(I also want to mention that I didn't intentionally leave anything out of this analysis...).

1. Statements that show non-interest in girls

The 1st thing that caught my attention was how he is reluctant to answer Ideal girl/relationship questions. And when he does, his answers could always apply to any gender:

These ideals aren't specific to girls. (BTW, Park Hyeong Seop matches everything Key has said about his Ideal Type -- in both appearance and personality [1] [2] ).

Key's latest comment about his Dream Girl (Stuff after April 2013):

From April 9, 2013:

BHagOCHCAAECg_k.jpg

(Hmm...does the short hair, ears sticking out and sharp nose resemble someone)

Compare Key's drawing to the other members (Key's was the most generic and least feminine):

"Shinee's Dream Girls"

BHadXT2CUAAbr_f.jpg

...which is interesting, because on Ep. 1 of WGM, Key was teasing Taemin about his drawing, and how after Key asked him to draw his ideal wife again, "we could tell that she's a woman now". So I guess he purposely drew a non-feminine person above.

tumblr_mlzn80Q4Dc1r99c4io3_250.giftumblr_mlzn80Q4Dc1r99c4io4_250.gif
tumblr_mlzn80Q4Dc1r99c4io5_250.giftumblr_mlzn80Q4Dc1r99c4io6_250.gif

From April 24, 2013:

tumblr_mlr6cxJr6A1qihji8o3_250.gif

"good fashion sense...like me"

It was only a week before that they were both spotted wearing the same fashion:

(denim jacket and similar striped shirt, and PHS is also wearing the Cheap Monday necklace Key got while he was in London)

dxokuu.jpg

Also, after their shopping trip on June 12, PHS uploads of photo on June 15 of him wearing a shirt that Key has (and new shoes he got while shopping).

tumblr_moh66bwpxq1rd74v7o1_r2_500.jpg

Key has previously mentioned wanting to go shopping with his g/f and buy clothes for her:

Q. All of the members have different interests and likes. Everyone’s ideal types seem to differ as well. If you had a girlfriend, what would you do?
Onew: (claps) I want to play the piano and sing for her.
Jonghyun: I want to exchange photos, and then she would always carry around my photo. I usually don’t really take pictures, so she would have the only pictures of me. (laughs)
Key: I want to go shopping.

Q. Shopping?
Key: To look at clothes…because I really like choosing and buying clothes. I can’t really play piano for her. (laughs)

------------------------------------

Q: If you have a girlfriend, what gifts will you give her? Flowers, clothes, or ring?
Key
: I will personally choose/buy a clothes for her

There are also times when Key is asked to specifically name who his ideal girl is. I will share his answers to that question:

* Key gives a “dissatisfied face†when talking about his Ideal type being nude? If he was seriously attracted to her, that sure is an odd reaction.

* The MC took his answer as a joke. And Big Mama Lee Hyejung is a 55 y/o chef. :P

Some other names Key has mentioned for his Ideal Girl are: a member of SNSD, Kaya Scodelario,

, Kim Jung Eun. However, in his other interviews, Key clarifies that he dislikes being asked the Ideal Girl question (because he seriously doesn't have one):

Many people don't have ideal types, so that might not be suspicious to some people. But even for general relationship questions Key shows no interest in girls:

Compare Key's answer here to the other members:

The DJ just got finished talking about their ideal girl, and then continued on asking about a first kiss...

DJ: So what kind of expectations or ideals do the others have toward their first kiss?

* Key's answer is so different from the other members, lol. 

This next interview actually makes me angry. Shindong put Key in a lie detector test and of course, Key being an honest person, will answer the questions truthfully (but he was very uncomfortable with answering this question). I'm just glad Shindong didn't ask if he had interest in guys, because Key may have been outed there.

*NOTE: At first Key says he doesn't have any girl he likes...among the idols. Shindong noticed Key snuck in the word “idolsâ€, so he changed the question to if he had interest in any girl at all.

Even Jjong acknowledges that Key hasn't had any girls he likes:

Most of your songs directly confess one's love, so who do you think would be the member who would convey his feelings enthusiastically?

Key is “curious†about married life though (no gender specified here):

tumblr_lzou8k6AdX1qeew1po1_250.giftumblr_lzou8k6AdX1qeew1po3_250.giftumblr_lzou8k6AdX1qeew1po4_250.gif

(090804 Doogeun Doogeun Live Chat)

Then
. I assume Key was chosen as the "member most likely to get married first" because of his statement on the Doogeun Live Chat.

When they were asked that question again on 4/26/2013 Sukira radio, about who among SHINee members was "most likely to get married", Taemin was chosen this time. I think this may be because he was recording for "We Got Married" during that time:

"Minho said Taemin was most likely to get married first among shinee members if he suddenly met a girl he really liked..but Taemin said Onew should get married first as he is the oldest member.."

*Also, thinking about marriage to a woman and wanting kids does not imply anything about someone's sexuality, esp. in a conservative environment like Korea where heterosexual relationships and traditional families are expected.

So Key was "curious" about marriage, but he has also mentioned being

(
. lol. Notice how he looks at Jjong when answering that question)

Key and Jjong asking to marry eachother (for fun) xD ...

SHIM SHIM TAPA 120110

Start @

As part of the GAME:

At a 130505 fan-signing, a fan asked Key who he'd want to do WGM with from this list. Key picked Jonghyun, and even wrote the answer (4) when signing their CD.

Fanaccount:

[Fanaccount] 130505 WSS 4th Fansign @ Artreon Concert Hall, Sinchon

We know Key really wants to be on 'We Got Married', so today we got the opportunity to ask him who he wants to be with on it? ã…Žã…Žã…Ž

We gave a few options, of course, we would already know the answer but we really want him to say it out himself. ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ And he didnt disappoint us... He chose Jonghyun! ^^ #JONGKEY

ã… ã… ã…  He tease us by writing the answer above the signature

[Fanaccount2] 130505 WSS 4th Fansign @ Artreon Concert Hall, Sinchon

We have also asked if we will see Jonghyun joining the WSS promotion in the later half of the month, he answered 'No, most likely not before Japan Arena Tour.' TT

Keybum was in really good mood today, though tired, he continues to put on a wide smile! TAT Even if he spelled our name wrongly, his handwritting is still so cute

Most recently, and more seriously, Key even brought up something alluding to same-sex marriage:

So same-sex marriage must have been something on Key's mind for him to bring it up on his own (perhaps it's his new relationship with PHS). Also, look at how serious Key was compared to everyone else joking/laughing. Key's sudden awkwardness at the very end (0:45) also indicates that there's something more to the statement he made (like it was something he hoped for himself).

This is also not the first time the possibility of a same-sex relationship was alluded to in passing by a SHINee member:

One time was during Jungyeop’s 푸룸밤 [130302]. The ‘topic’ of the day was “trying to appeal to fanboys†but taem picked the song “marry u†as a recommendation song to play, before knowing what the topic was loll. So they were all laughing about it, but someone (i think it was jjong?) was like ‘it’s not possible here, /yet/ taeminâ€.

And this may be just a coincidence, but an interesting one:

May 13, 2013 news about the gay director announcing marriage with his gay lover was published. About 3 hours after this news was published on Korean sites, Key uploads a keyseop photo where they were at a restuarant in Itaewon (this restuarant is either very close to homo hill, or actually part of homo hill).

Now, if you look back at the timeline of public KeySeop interactions, you'll notice it's odd how KeySeop interactions went from a daily thing 3 month straight... abruptly stopped for a month and a half...then all of a sudden, on May 13, Key uploads a keyseop pic again out of nowhere. It's also an old photo he uploaded. So he was looking through old photos to upload for some reason.

A possible theory is that the news gave key confidence to bring his own relationship with hyeongseop out of hiding and back into the open as well. ...And maybe to also show support/solidarity to the news of the director being public with his gay relationship (by being public about KeySeop himself). Of course, this theory is pure speculation. But considering he previously hinted at gay marriage before, he probably keeps up with new regarding it. 3 hours is enogh time for the news to spread and for him to browse photo and decide to upload one, so it's likely he was aware of the news while uploading the photo.

Edited by kremlindust
  • Like 23
  • Dislike 1

2. Interactions that show serious attraction to men

Before I get into the fanservice and Key's attraction to males. I just want to point out that I am having a difficult time finding any videos/gifs/pics of him being anything more of a friend towards a female. I mean,

, but he shows no attraction to it.

People might bring up the Osaka fanaccount, where Key was translated as saying "Yo, I'm straight" as evidence of his interest in girls....but there are other more detailed fanaccounts that indicate the first fanaccount was possibly misheard and incorrect:

"121220 Osaka fanmeet"

The first fanaccount stated that Key said "Yo, I'm straight" in response to the question: "If they were a girl, what member would you date?":

"If they were a girl, what member would you date?" Key kept saying throughout this segment, "Yo, I'm straight." At one point he said something about these kinds of things always showing up on the Internet and being misunderstood.

However, another fanaccount gave a more detailed translation. Key does say something about "straight", but it was in response to something right before the question about "which member would you date?" :

-Oshiete(Tell Us), SHINee-

(A segment where they ask SHINee the question they received from fans)

Key : The title Is straight.

SHINee: (They wanted to say it together) Oshiete!!

Fans : SHINee-!!!!!

Jonghyun : One more time! Oshiete!!!

Fans : SHINee!!!!!!

Q1: If you were a girl, which member would you date? (It was the most asked question..)

Onew: That can’t happen.

Jonghyun: I like girls

Key: This question is always in magazine interviews and stuff..

As a guy, this is always awkward. What do we do...

Another fanaccount translation also agree with the one above (that Key's statement about "straight" had nothing to do with his sexuality):

The next part is "Please (Onegai) SHINee"

Key: This is an unbelievably straight title..

Onew: Is the next part Onigiri (Rice balls)?

MC: Not Onigiri, Onegai! It's not rice balls!

Members: Onigiri~ SHINee~ kekekekekekeke

* So the segment of that show was titled "Osheite, SHINee" or "Tell Us, SHINee" (where the members had to answer fan questions). Key may have been referring to how straight-forward and direct the title of the segment was (basically it's a segment where shinee 'tells them' something...can't get more straight-forward and clear than that).

People might also bring up his Sukira KTR interview, where he talked about past love with a girl, but his statements would not make sense if he really had a girl in mind:

20130426 Sukira KTR interview:

· Key said he fell in love at first sight before. He often talks on the phone until very late at night with the girl he likes.

· Key said he has his ways to make the girl talk so they can talk non stop.

· Key once missed a family gathering because of a girl. He said he likes her a lot and wants to see her so what can he do at the time, right?

cr: keykrisyeol

Alternative translation:

· Key said he has experienced love at first sight before, used to talk on the phone till late at night, Key said he could talk for a long time with anyone, leading them to talk more, Dana said he talks a lot, Key even missed a family gathering because of a girl he liked...he continued saying that at that time, his lover was first in his heart, and he wanted to meet her.

Kor-Chi Translation: human-lockChi-Eng Translation: shuwen94

If "her" is replaced with "him" and "girl" with "boy" then it makes sense. Because otherwise, it doesn't fit:

From what was already written above in Part 1:

2008: Key said truthfully, he has never dated a girl before (so that means he hasn't dated a girl pre-debut either)

2009: Key mentioned not having a g/f, and the thought of having a first kiss with an ideal girl never came to his mind before

2010: He looked too depressed to be in love with anybody during this period (particularly the end of 2010)

2011: Alot of talk about him and Woohyun, but no mention of a g/f. I guess it could be Nicole? but then...

Mar. 2012: Key admitted he was not fond of any girls lately, and there wasn't one he liked recently

Nov. 2012: Jjong mentioned that Key hasn't found any girl he likes yet (so that means even his members haven't noticed him in love with a girl in the years before that; however they have noticed his relationship with Woohyun)

2013: All about KeySeop

I don't think he'll say he fell in love with a guy (even though that's what I think he had in mind). But he could easily be talking about either Woohyun or PHS:

Woohyun:

HyeongSeop:

And since he was talking about past love, it might be Woohyun (even though I just think it's a friendship, but a

and loving friendship).

This is what he said about future plans on 20130422 Sukira KTR:

I could believe that he wants kids (but I don't know what he means by "try his best to have kids." That makes it sound like work for him, lol). Him marrying a girl to have kids is a possibility. It could be that he's just having fun now, and in the future he plans to settle down with a girl in a traditional familiy. However, there is also a possibility that he's planning to move overseas after SHINee, and live in a country with more LGBT acceptance.

Either is a possibility really, since he has both mentioned traditional values (marriage, kids, family) which were most likely influenced by his grandmother who raised him, and also the different lifestyle he encountered while studying abroad in America (which he said was a turning point in his life):

"Key says the first time he went overseas in 2000 was a turning point in his life. He realized he can have a different lifestyle after seeing how is it overseas."

During YIN's Volume Up radio, he even brought up the possibility of having a choice on who to marry (girl or guy). This was during the period when we started seeing PHS alot. So it makes me believe he has considered moving to a country with gay marriage now that he found someone he loves. And he could still adopt a kid. ...but that's me being hopeful. The other possibility (of him preparing himself to marry a girl in the future and to have kids in order to keep with traditional values) is also realistically there, which I haven't completely eliminated either. And again, thinking about marriage to a female and wanting kids indicates nothing about one's sexuality.

Okay, now on to Key's reaction to same-sex fanservice/skinship....

A lot of Idols do fanservice, but Key's response is so suspect, like it's not just fanservice to him. To him (being a person who values honesty and detesting people who are two-faced), he probably views some of the fanservice as the person expressing genuine interest in him. His reaction is similar to how a straight person would respond when doing heterosexual fanservice.

During 2009-2010, jjong did a lot of teasing with Key, and I think Key took it as genuine attraction (while jjong saw it as fanservice). If you watch JongKey moments, most of them were initiated by jjong. Key rarely initiated fanservice (maybe because he doesn't want to seem obvious), but he never backed away when jjong would start it.

JongKey moments:

tumblr_m3b3f15yBH1qa1d0io2_r1_250.giftumblr_lxa54j2GAN1r424mn.giftumblr_m4my50MB1N1qihji8o2_250.giftumblr_m6bxntirhF1r2q2v5o2_250.giftumblr_lxa54tMreW1r424mn.giftumblr_m9js2bgG9g1rejooao1_250.gif

tumblr_m2xwmrrv3n1qihji8o2_250.gif tumblr_m5d9noIjdx1qaj0qbo4_250.giftumblr_l0i0r5NSrz1qzkhz8.giftumblr_m3ucr3CfaP1qihji8o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m461vdk3hN1qiqc26o1_500.gif

So Key probably fell in love with all the attention and affection Jjong was showering him with (just look at how he smiles in the gifs above). But in the few times that Key does initiate fanservice, it seems more like genuine attraction on his part (which makes me believe he is not thinking of it as fanservice). Look at the 1st gif below, it totally looks like JongKey is a real couple, not fanservice:

9APIt.gif tumblr_m6cvxaKpX51r2q2v5o1_250.giftumblr_mcbitvo47N1qbn7nk.gif

Edited by kremlindust
  • Like 17
  • Dislike 2

But I don't think Jonghyun saw it as anything serious like Key did* (Jjong might have felt some affection in a caring way though, but not romantic attraction). To Jjong, he was just fooling around like close friends, and doing fanservice for the fans. He probably didn't realize that Key actually had some genuine romantic feelings for him, and Key perhaps was misled into believing jjong liked him back in the same way. You can tell Key took the JongKey moments to heart, because when Jjong started dating Shin Se Kyung in Sept. 2010 (whether real or staged), Key looked very hurt during that period. Like someone truly broke his heart. In alot of fancams and interviews since Jjong/SSK started dating, you can clearly tell Key is hurt over something.

(* There is a possibility that maybe Jjong experimented with Key, and that it's not all completely fanservice. But whatever the relationship was between JongKey, Key seemed to feel more serious about it because he wasn't able to move past their relationship as quickly as Jjong was able to.)

Sept 2010

This GQ interview is from the end of Sept. 2010 (Jjong started seeing SSK sometime in Sept, so something was probably happening during that time). I know Key is usually an honest and blunt person, but he seemed exceptionally pissed in this interview:

"GQ Interview"

Jonghyun sings the most, right?

It’s because it is his most charming feature. When I see someone who was bad at singing become good at it, that’s when I want to become like that the most. The fragments of us that you see in the media is not everything. (I love Key’s backhanded compliments.)

Because you’re at this teenage age, I’m sure that there has been some instances where SHINee has fought and been jealous.

Over time because of jealousy, you do come to hate that person. There are situations that I don’t like. A tame example would be if someone has prettier clothes? But I can’t hate the member because of that. It’s only, a “Oh, I want to wear pretty clothes too†kind of level.

*I think the non-tame example he may have wanted to give was that "someone(Jjong) is able to be open about his relationship with SSK" And so he felt like: "Oh, I wanted to be open about our relationship when I was with Jjong too."

Isn’t it like a brotherly feeling now?

They are not family and they are not my closest friends. There’s no way I could explain them. “Member†is the best word for them.

That’s why I am getting this cool and distanced feeling.

If we become too close like family, I feel like there will be a problem. You will begin to think about your relationship instead of the person. We only meet for work so the we have only a work relationship is the best description. I’m not being cool and distant.

*The reason he may have thought of SHINee as just 'members' who he only has a work relationship with, might be due to the sudden realization he had that JongKey was just fanservice. So he felt fooled that he developed a close bond with jjong only to have those affectionate moments considered part of the 'job description' (aka fanservice).

http://seoulbeats.com/2010/09/shinee-gets-honest-in-gq-interview/

Oct. 2010

Oct 2010 is when it was officially confirmed in the media that jjong and ssk were dating. You can see Key looked really heartbroken and began to distance himself from jjong.

tumblr_m6ejvmVHOM1qf42fco5_250.gif

He remains emotionless thoughout the whole thing, but some times to notice:

@1:37 Key scoots away from Jjong

@1:52 Key looks down and sad when jjong started singing

@2:25, @3:25, @3:44, @4:14 Key remains emotionless and ignores when Jjong stares at him

Nov. 2010

Even the cover song he chooses during that period, you can feel the emotion and sadness in which he sings it:

Rihanna - Take a Bow

"But you put on quite a show, really had me going

But now it’s time to go, curtain’s finally closing

That was quite a show, very entertaining

But it’s over now"

The lyrics definitely sound like something he can relate to: "It's over now" and "But you put on quite a show, really had me going" referring to the fanservice being a "show" and how it "really had [him] going" like he believed the fanservice was real. At the very end of the song (3:45), you can see how hurt he was.

Dec. 2010

Key continued to look depressed in many of the fancams at the end of 2010. Here is a video from Dec. 2010:

And this video summarizes what I've just wrote above about the "One-sided love" and shows different fancams during each period:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPsXzQj7s8w

Starting @0:00 are clips of Key showing genuine attraction to Jjong

Starting @2:10 are clips of Jjong teasing Key

Starting @3:55 are clips of Jjong flirting with others too, not only Key (this shows that Jjong sees JongKey as fanservice only);

but Key is looking at Jjong like he is jealous (because he sees JongKey as real)

Starting @6:05 are fancams from after sept. 2010 (during the time jjong is dating SSK)

Starting at @9:10 are clips of Key moving on

There are also other theories on why Key was depressed during this period:

• The "one-sided love" theory in the video above, where Key fell in love with Jjong, but Jjong never felt similarly and just teased him with the fanservice. Then Jjong dating SSK just sealed it for Key and broke his heart.
  • JongKey was real, and Key got upset that Jjong left him for a woman.
  • JongKey was becoming too real, and SSK was used to cover-up JongKey. Key became devastated that Jjong would actually go along with it (Key once said he detest two-faced people, and he even mentioned in the GQ interview that "The public are not fools.")
  • JongKey may or may not be real, but Key was just envious of the fact that Jjong (being bi or straight) is able to go public about his relationship, while Key (being gay) could never do such a thing
  • Key could also have been depressed for other reasons unrelated to Jjong dating SSK
  • Jjong getting a g/f may have forced Key to confront his own sexuality. He may have once believed Jjong could be gay too, but when he realized Jjong was acting out of fanservice and not genuine interest, it made Key question himself and his relationships with his 'members' (see the GQ interview above). Like he suddenly had a depressing realization that his sexuality was treated as just stage entertainment when, in fact, he was being genuine.
  • A combination of the things above

So July 2011, Jjong and SSK break up and Jjong returns to Key. But Key has said in the past that he detest 'two-faced' people (Jjong was someone who played with his heart). I think Jjong realized something was upsetting Key and he tried to make things less awkward between them, but

(he's made other friends already, as we will soon see):

tumblr_mhmvpazvUG1qiqc26o1_500.gif

(130131 Seoul Music Awards)

I do think they have patched things up between them eventually, and love each other as just friends now.

:

When Key realized JongKey was not real anymore (when jjong started dating SSK), Key began to move on. Key befriended alot of '91ers and got especially close with Woohyun. It was to the point that Leeteuk and even some members of SHINee/Infinite mistaken their relationship for something more:

It's probably just a close friendship between them, but in that circle of people he befriended, there is also Park Hyeong Seop:

"Key with Park Hyeong Seop and Woohyun"

@sc1676: Happy birthday!!! Woohyun keke

@sc1676: Only the main keke can do the V

Key_-_Foto_com_Park_Hyeong_Seop_e_Woohyu

According to PHS, Key and him have known each other since childhood:

Park Hyoung Seop: Kibum and I were very close from childhood because he's also from Daegu. We often meet when we are both free. We just do what common men do, such as going to restaurant, talking about what happened around us and drinking coffee.

6d745d158172a9fe0e4248047a8c7158133106.j

@sc1676: After finishing each of our schedules, I met with Kibum and had a cup of coffee~!

@sc1676: I have another shoot~~ And Kibum has to go back to the recording studio~

Edited by kremlindust
  • Like 15
  • Dislike 3

However, it was only in the beginning of 2013 that we began to hear alot about him. So I am guessing sometime near the end of 2012, Key reconnected with Park Hyeong Seop again (possibly at the 20121022 Seoul Fashion Week that they both attended). I personally think there's something more going on between this couple. PHS's looks and personality even matches everything Key has mentioned as an Ideal Type. And maybe when they reconnected, Key became attracted to how PHS grew up to match his Ideal Type.

They've taken numerous selcas together, travel overseas together (gda 2013 was in malaysia), have shopping dates together, he's been in Key's room, they text eachother to eat joke around with eachother, hang out in restaurants near homo hill (mama miya is in itaewon), other people invite them over together as a couple (hyosup invited Key to a dinner party through PHS), Key even sings to him over the phone and PHS calls Key "honey". (You can view a KeySeop timeline here, which timelines the tweets/instagram posts between them and when it occurred)

Key sings for PHS over the phone and PHS calls Key "Honey". He also possibly called Key's singing "super sexy":

@sc1676: Sulky. I will hear the difference of Dream Girl live over the phone

@sc1676: We're freaking keke hilarious http://twitter.com/sc1676/status/308598649565364224/photo/1pic.twitter.com/8Z4ilIRa7d Picture (cont) http://tl.gd/l7hpp9

tumblr_inline_mj5pd59vue1qz4rgp.jpg

[Picture Translation]

Hyeongseop: Let me

Hyeongseop: hear it live

Hyeongseop: honey (*he called Key "honey" )

Kibum: Okay

cr: shiningtweets @shiningtweets

@sc1676: 오랜만ì´ì•¼ 드림걸 날기다렸지 ì´ë¶€ë¶„ ê°œ 섹시하네!!??

[TRANS] The “It’s been a long time, dream girl. You were waiting for me, weren’t you?†part is super sexy!!?? (*he called the singing "super sexy")

Only Onew and Key sing someting about "waiting" in the lyrics. But I'm pretty sure he was calling Key's part sexy (because when Key sings it, he also sings "whisper love to me" right after in a sexy tone.

[All] Dream Girl, [Taemin] seems like I can touch you but I can’t

[All] Dream Girl, [Key] every night I wait for you like this

[All] Dream Girl, [Minho] you sweetly whisper love to me ([Key] whisper love to me)

[All] Then you disappear in the morning, dream girl

Onew sings that part in these times: 0:52 1:46 2:49 (but doesn't add the "whisper love to me" part)

Key sings it at this time: 2:32 (and he also sings "whisper love to me" at 2:40)

(and those are the only times where something about "waiting" was in the lyrics)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVfh7UybDJ4

Key also acts like he's in love when seeing PHS walk past him:

:

:

What Key was looking at:

581547_230491963764063_1863354507_n.jpgpCLsL5H.jpg

Goto 2:45 and 7:09 for PHS walking on the runway:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQyMDU1ODI0.html

And at the end of the show (@10:55) all the models walk out, but Key only focuses his eyes on PHS.

11:07 PHS is the 3rd person in line

11:11 You see PHS come to the front and Key's head turns to follow him

11:26 Key is still looking at him even though he went back, and he ignores all the other models walking past, lol

11:31 He turns to grab a drink and goes back to what he was looking at (PHS)

Front angle of Key taking a drink while looking at PHS:

@ 0:35 he keeps his eyes on PHS while drinking and then tries to hide his smile @ 0:45 while putting the bottle down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObqnW-8y-iA

Key also stares at PHS's crotch and ass:

0:09 - 0:12 Keys eyes move downward

0:13 you see he was looking at the crotch area, then he quickly looks away

0:15 - 0:16 when he looks back, he glances at his ass for a few seconds and looks back up

0:20 the model before him walks past (he's wearing white)

0:22 Key licks the inside of his lips

What Key was looking at this time:

tumblr_mm119gwH2d1s9m21no2_250.gif tumblr_mm119gwH2d1s9m21no3_250.gif

2j0be60.jpg

1z38p4g.jpg

tumblr_mm119gwH2d1s9m21no7_r2_250.gif

See more of Key's reaction to Hyeongseop on the runway on this page: http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/7622-the-keyseop-thread-3/page-6

Edited by kremlindust
  • Like 16
  • Dislike 2

Key's response to fanservice has also changed, as if he were in a new relationship.

and he's also also more uncomfortable with showing affectionate skinship to potential suitors....as if he were 'taken'. Key's an honest person, so he probably wanted to show loyalty to PHS (and if Key is gay, he probably viewed the fanservice/skinship differently than a straight male would).

Awkward hugs with Key:

* Note: key being uncomfortable with jjong is suppose to indicate that they do have underlying feelings for each other, that's why Key was hesitant to show it here for some reason

2013, Key pushing Woohyun off him:

zv2m.gif

* An interesting reaction considering accounts of WooKey being more affectionate off cameras

Compare those reaction with this scene in 2012 (same setting/situation, but before PHS came into the picture):

rjVjQ.gifsLuvI.gif

qiFsN.gifnYikZ.gif

So overall, Key's response to the fanservice is similar to how a straight person would respond to heterosexual fanservice: Guy A and Girl B do fanservice and flirt onstage. Girl B may eventually develop an attraction towards Guy A. But if Guy A suddenly started dating another Girl C, you bet the Girl B would be hurt. Then when Girl B gets into a relationship with another Guy D (or is just interested in him and wants to remain available), she would be uncomfortable with another guy (like Guy A again) trying to do fanservice with her. This is exactly how Key has reacted to all the fanservice.

EDIT: Since I'm seeing this post copied and linked on other blogs....I want to mention that this analysis isn't about JongKey vs. KeySeop, so please stop arguing over which ship is more real. Only Key himself knows the truth. And the points I made here were merely personal observations I've noticed of Key showing attraction to BOTH Jjong and Hyeongseop (and thus, shows his attraction towards males) ...but whether that attraction translates to real life dating for either Jjong or Hyeonseop is something we can't know for certain (and we shouldn't seek to find out either*). However, feel free to respectfully speculate your opinions, but don't take it out of forums/blogs and into real life.

* I'm talking about the people messaging hyeongseop on FB in hopes of finding "proof" that he's not dating Key (by having him say he's not gay and has a g/f...which is still dubious)

Edited by kremlindust
  • Like 20
  • Dislike 1

3. Self-expression to indicate openness towards other sexualities
People always bring up Key's flamboyance and the way he dresses as reasons for him being gay. Some people will say it's stereotyping, but it's really not if he's trying to express an openness towards different sexualities in the way he dresses/performs.

tumblr_mhcmurVjbw1rz6162o1_250.gif

Key wearing accessories with LGBTQ symbols:

2ir5j6o.jpg

Inverted triangle and unicorn:

Inverted triangles are common LGBTQ symbols (2nd to the rainbow flag):

flhth3.jpg

(And the unicorn is also a common gay symbol)
Lady Gaga's Born This Way Unicorn:
tumblr_lpkospwa2x1qcgioa.jpg

6fxf8n.jpg

Transgender symbol:

The ring is the transgender and hermaphrodite(mercury) symbol:

gendglyphssmall.jpg

Gay Icons:
Lady Gaga (female gay/bi icon):

264526_208673822508793_200739259968916_5
73785493.jpg

Freddie Mercury (male gay/bi icon):
(He wore this symbol of Freddie Mercury, a male gay/bi icon, while being "out" with his model boyfriend)

tumblr_mk7lguLDuO1qihji8o1_500.giftumblr_inline_mk758qdBfr1qz4rgp.jpg

This is a shirt of a naked guy with a pink glazed doughnut at his crotch. "Crotch Doughnut" is slang for vagina. So this is another transgender/hermaphrodite symbol - a naked guy with a vagina.

tumblr_mlhnzmVQNf1s9fvqwo1_250.gif
tumblr_lucsj5vUDv1qbdtc2o1_500.jpg

This last one isn't exactly LGBT symbolism, but it's interesting...

2drianc.jpg

Does he know what these symbols mean? I don't know, but chances are he might know what the ring means at least, since there are video clips of him describing other accessories/rings he has and what they mean, and also video of him speaking English and describing to a fashion designer about what type of Jacket he wants her to create for him. He's very involved and interested in fashion, and seems like the type of person to want to know (esp. a distinctive ring like the transgender symbol one). It would also be quite a coincidence for him to wear this many items with implied LGBTQ symbolism without him intentionally seeking them out.

Another thing are the cover songs he's drawn to. First I want to mention that

(Heechul) is a parody cover of Lady Gaga for giggles.
was also a parody of Ke$ha for laughs. But when Key covers Lady Gaga or Ke$ha, he does not dress up like a girl or do it for laughs. It seems like a genuine and natural cover (not a parody). (He has done a lot of girl's dances for laughs, but these covers aren't one of them. I think this is him genuinely expressing himself).

Key covering Lady Gaga naturally (compare with
):

So now that I've establish his covers are not parody covers (they are him naturally expressing himself)...you probably want to know Why am I bringing this up as relating to his sexuality? Well, if his Lady Gaga cover (about being free and being himself) didn't already convince you....

He has also sang a cover of Ke$ha's Tik Tok, where he sings about:
@0:28 "Boys blowing up our phones, phones"
@1:20 "And now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger"
@1:30 "Boys tryin' to touch my junk, junk"

Another perormane of Tik Tok here (lyrics are @ same time):

...he sings it like it's so natural for him. When he sings "Boys tryin' to touch my junk, junk" in the 1st video, he gestures towards his crotch, in the 2nd video, he smacks his butt. He knows what those lyrics mean.

We know he understands English, and
(where "he" was suppose to refer to himself in that song). But while he's aware of an option to change the gender in the lyrics, he doesn't change anything in this song (about boys being all over him).

Most recently on 130525, Key covered Mika's We are Golden. Like Lady Gaga's song 'Hair', this song is also about being free to express yourself:

About Mika:

Mika has always been hesistant to label himself and his sexuality:

"I've never ever labelled myself. but having said that, I've never limited my life. I've never limited who I sleep with... Call me whatever you want. Call me bisexual, if you need a term for me"

"I consider myself label-less because I could fall in love with anybody - literally - any type, any bocy. I'm not picky"

However, on Aug of 2012 he officially came out as gay:

"If you ask me am I gay, I say yeah. Are these songs about my relationship with a man? I say yeah. and it's only through my music that I've found the strenght to come to terms with my sexuality beyound the context of just my lyrics. This is my real life."

Key met Mika while attending his concert earlier on May 17, 2013:

bumkeyk: MIKA + KEY = MIKEY mika!!! it was fantastic show !!!

205516_530303050344847_553506140_n.jpg

And from Mika's instagram:
mikainstagram: Backstage after show 2

9KfxD0k.jpg

(Key also attended Lady Gaga's concert on 04/27/2012 before he started covering her songs in June)

And my take on his LGBTQ accessories and suggestive performances is that he is trying to acknowledge the LGBTQ community that he is a part of. Because it's mostly the LGBTQ community/supporters who will be the ones to pick up on these hints, while the rest of the general public will overlook it and move on like nothing suspicious ever happened. For example, he wore the Freddie Mercury brooch (a male gay/bi icon) while publicly being "out" in front of the media for the first time with his supposed boyfriend. It's like he was intentionally trying to hint to us (or just the LGBT community) that he's out and proud w/ his bf.

Edited by kremlindust
  • Like 16
  • Dislike 2

4. Rumors

Note: This last part is unverified rumors, but I only included rumors that have a chance of being true (Meaning that nothing contradicts it, and there are other facts that back it up).

It is widely speculated/accepted by K-netizens that Key is gay. He's also been rumored to have been spotted at gay bars often. These rumors and speculation have to originate from somewhere.

Here are some translation I found of comments from different K-netizens in this article (from April 2012) about an underaged celebrity who frequents gay bars (http://www.instiz.net/bbs/list.php?id=pt&no=172365):

"besides this item, it is well known that there are many gay idols who go to gay bars. taemin i am not sure.. but key does."

"onew would not. but i know about key. he is there often in these unsafe places" (probably means underground or "secret" gay bars, which would be the majority of gay bars in korea)

"residents(?) of gay bars have seen key often. my friend has stood by many times while key was there. i hear so many of these (rumors?) it is a wonder they manage to stay hidden."

"shinee key. it has to be."

"no, too old. key is already over 20."

"but he visits these places..."

The rumor being true would match these items:

. If Key has been drunk many times in a public place, I'd think we'd hear about it more and get photos of him in those places...but we don't. So it makes sense that he gets drunk in these secret underground gay bars. (I guess it could also be a private non-gay place, but if so, I'd think Minho or other members would go with him sometime to, or someone there with him would be the one to drive him back), but Minho doesn't go with him and he's the one who always has to pick him up from these places afterwards. So if he does frequent gay bars, the rest of shinee probably knows too.

" (could this be random hookups from the bars? ..and maybe Taemin was too young at that time to understand what was going on).

Key has also mentioned that, compared to Taemin's innocent "fairy" image, Key himself has nothing to lose if he were caught in something (could this be the reason for him being spotted at gay bars often and not caring?):

Key: Taemin is an adult now. It's the age he can do anything he wants with no limitations, but a lot of people around me think that Taemin is a fairy. Really. As for me, if anything happens I have nothing to lose~ However, people think that Taemin is a fairy. What are you going to do if you get caught in something, that's the END~!!

:

. (Interesting that Minho is the one who asks to move on, since he's the one Jjong mentioned as picking Key up drunk when he's out somewhere)

During Weekly Idol (where the members were going down the line asking eachother tough questions, i.e. where a member was going out late at night putting on cologne), Key abruptly got nervous when it was about to be his turn (after Onew answered his question, he was suppose to ask Key a tough question):

Key: Wait...I don't want to come on this show next time, really. I don't want to come anymore.

* And it's odd how Key's answer to his tough question was not aired, while everyone else's answer was aired. Like there is something secret he's hiding (or he revealed something that needed to be edited out)

His (boy)friend, Park Hyeong Seop, is also friendly with Hong Seok Cheon (the face of Itaewon's gay district).

2drwhom.jpg

And KeySeop has also been to restaurants like mama miya in Itaewon, which is located only 2 blocks away from all the gay bars in Homo Hill (btw, the girl in the photo with KeySeop is the restaurant owner).

Also, a recent dating rumor from netizenbuzz appear to match KeySeop:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/rumor-mill-dating-rumors-galore.html

9. Singer C is said to have fallen in love with model D while attending an overseas schedule together. C recently went overseas with several other male and female celebrities, but he showed the most interest in D. D reciprocated C's advances, showing interest in his gentle and caring personality. A staff member who visited C's hotel room late at night to brief him on the next day's agenda was said to have been in shock after finding D in C's room with a red face.

My Speculation:

Singer C= Key

Model D= Park Hyeong Seop

overseas schedule=Kuala Lumpur

next day's agenda=Golden Disk Award

other male and female celebrities=celebrities who attended the GDA

January 15, 2013, SHINee attended the Golden Disk Award overseas in Kuala Lumpur. This is what Hyeong tweeted about as happening the night before GDA:

@sc1676: The night before golden disc together with kibum we went to eat chicken and noraebang. we rapped, sang ring ding dong and sherlock together live. kekeke after that because of hungriness we went to eat chapaghetti ramyeon* regret..

*chapaghetti ramyeon is something like.dry ramyeon.

(This tweet was deleted by accident)

@sc1676: Uh I wrote a long one.. deleted by accident, the night before golden disc ~

tumblr_inline_mgq6qyYBmY1qcl8qx.jpg

" A staff member who visited C's hotel room late at night to brief him on the next day's agenda was said to have been in shock after finding D in C's room with a red face."

"the next day's agenda" was the GDA. So I'm guessing perhaps Hyeong spent the night at Key's hotel room after they went out...

Also, it was only after the GDA that we started seeing alot of KeySeop selcas and moments.

It is also suspicious that PHS deleted a lot of tweets (including all the ones mentioning Key and selcas of them together) around the same time that this rumor first came out. And what was PHS doing in Malaysia anyway?

Taemin also mentioned on 130514 that "overseas, when he shares a room with Key, he is tired as Key will bring his friends over. They will drink beer nosily."

So after all these hints, the next question is, why would Key risk ruining his career by being so open in a country that is not accepting?

I just think it's his personality, he's said numerous times that he values an honest person and he is someone who wants to be true to himself. And you may be wondering where did Key learn to be this open and accepting of himself growing up in conservative Korea?

Well, he has spent a couple of years in America and said it was a turning point in his life:

Key being exposed to overseas culture:

"Key says the first time he went overseas in 2000 was a turning point in his life. He realized he can have a different lifestyle after seeing how is it overseas."

"Although this was an old memory of mine, I studied abroad in the US. The memory of me going to school/studying there was a great help to me. I home-stayed and it was my first time living away from home. It helped me alot in English. The memory of that is something I cannot forget. It would also benefit everyone when they look back from when they're older and is beneficial even now."

I think perhaps Key accepted his sexuality while overseas in America, and this is why he appears so confident and himself since he debuted. This "different lifestyle" he got exposed to during his childhood was definitely more LGBTQ friendly than Korea. And

, we can see him more comfortable expressing himself more freely there.

He's becoming fluent in English, so it's seems he's interested in the culture and living there. Even his members recognize how he sees London as his home:

130402 High Cut interview

In 5 years, what will the people sitting here be doing?

Onew: Ah, I’ll be 30 years old in 5 years.

Key: If I had to pick something that I want to do within 5 years, I want to have my own house. (laugh) I don't have a house in Seoul, and my parents live in Daegu. I want to have a house in Seoul.

Onew: Isn’t London your home town? (Everyone laughs)

But right now in Korea, he's doing everything he can to be himself, right up to the point of directly confirming to the public that he is gay:

Key%2520Lady%2520Gaga%2520shirt1.jpg

"babe i was born this way" - bumkeyk (Key's Instagram)

* He borrows Lady Gaga's phrase to refer to childhood photos of him as a born entertainer, but the double meaning is quite clear

â€I can’t hide who I am. I can’t say things I don’t mean, say that I like things I hate, or hate things I like. And more than anything, I can’t lie to myself.†- Key

“I don't consider looks or anything I can't change to be a bad thing about myself. So rather than dwelling upon things I can't change, I'd rather develop the good things about me. So my dream isn't to become the "best", it's to be someone who I'm not ashamed to be. Not that I don't want to become the best (laugh).†- Key

“Rather than saying that I’m narcissist, how about liking myself. I do not look glamorous or a model’s physique, neither do I have a good voice nor a good dancer but I still like myself?†- Key

He's also no stranger to having a perceptive opinion that his company might prefer him not to bring up (but he does anyway):

"GQ Interview"

You have crossed-dressed before, is it because you want to do it or a certain strategy?

I was coerced into it even though it’s very pretty. But it’s very different from what I imagined. I thought we were the main focus, we can control things…., but because we were coerced into it then, now we can differentiate between right or wrong. If there weren’t any control then and we were in control, I’m not sure how we would turn out now.

“Replay†is more mushy, we saw SHINee’s wild ambition in “Ring Ding Dongâ€, now with “Lucifer†the media will say “SHINee are coming back with manly imageâ€, but what are your fans’ reactions?

At that time, our noona fans will accept whatever image we have. Actually we are not those so called good-looking boyish group. We would also at times think out aloud “I don’t understand why the ladies are crazy over themâ€. This is very natural because we do not exude manly charm. Whenever we release an album, the media will always say “coming of ageâ€. If I’m a passer-by, I wouldn’t be too crazy over SHINee. Only pretty, haha.

What about the songs? This album’s “Electric Heartâ€â€¦..

That’s my best track. I really like our songs. I once thought that it would be great if our album is value for money. Recent trend releases are a title track, followed by some annotation of a remix, the 2nd track will be another remix, the 3rd track is also a remix, the 4th track instrumental…. Really super irritating. Pretty annoying right? That’s how they repackage it. Our album consist of 13 new tracks and it’s also our top selling album todate. The public are not fools. Even if you are not an expert you can differentiate the quality. Even though the experts can say why it is good, the public can’t express by using technical terms but will buy it because it is good. Just like that.

Will you be a singer for life?

I will give up if people dislike me, otherwise what can I do? Will be pretty scared then for their remarks. Most will only pursue what they like but there will still be a little reluctance even though it will be a decisive conclusion. Apart from being a little scared but still curious. When will it be? However if everybody dislike me as a singer, I will definitely not be busking on the streets, might as well have a career switch. I have never said such profound things. I feel sometimes whatever I said will be misquoted and everyone will think that I’m an arrogant and irritating guy. So I hope everyone will not misinterpret my words and actions. I’m not a bad guy, hope everyone understands that whatever my thoughts are, there are reasons and conclusions.

Will there ever be a chance for you to sing your favourite song on stage?

Unlikely. What you like and what you should do are 2 separate issues.

More here: http://forevershiningshinee.tumblr.com/post/1165553483/key-gq-korea-10men-interview-2nd-english

fuckdis.gif

And more Key being the outspoken and unfiltered person that he is, making potential controversial comments:

tumblr_mkdreptb3F1rs42ppo4_250.giftumblr_mkdreptb3F1rs42ppo2_250.gif

tumblr_mkdreptb3F1rs42ppo3_250.giftumblr_mkdreptb3F1rs42ppo1_250.gif

tumblr_mkh0ocSr1V1rs42ppo1_250.giftumblr_mkh0ocSr1V1rs42ppo2_250.gif

tumblr_mkh0ocSr1V1rs42ppo3_250.giftumblr_mkh0ocSr1V1rs42ppo4_250.gif

Key has also mentioned that, compared to Taemin's innocent "fairy" image, Key himself has nothing to lose if he were caught in something:

Key: Taemin is an adult now. It's the age he can do anything he wants with no limitations, but a lot of people around me think that Taemin is a fairy. Really. As for me, if anything happens I have nothing to lose~ However, people think that Taemin is a fairy. What are you going to do if you get caught in something, that's the END~!!

Key is just the type of person who will want to express himself however he wants, as long as he's being honest to himself. And for that, we love him for it. <3

BONUS

This probably doesn't mean anything, but I found it interesting.

30cuiac.jpg

0009980k.gif

* Please also check out my analysis for Jaejoong!

Edited by kremlindust
  • Like 16
  • Dislike 2

And as far as I got to know, Mama Miya is an Italian restaurant in Itaewon...

U GO KEY

I looked it up on the map and it's only 2 blocks away from all the gay bars in Homo Hill. :lol:

(and the girl between Key and PHS in that photo is just the owner of the restaurant they went to)

• Like 5

A backstage account from a dancer at the Dream concert (It's long, so I'm just copying the relevant part here):

"The flip side is a surprising amount of fanservice-y things happening when basically there was no one to be fanservice-y for. I guess there were staff and things, but I’d chalk it up more to just a normal amount of the ever-tactile Korean mode of social interactions that seemed surprising in this context. BTOB backhug-cuddling against the snack bar counter would deeeeefinitely be super gay in the states, and on a stage I’d say they were coached into doing fanservice, but we were in a no-camera zone no fans could reach or see and they were like that for a good while (idk if any BTOB fans will see this, but yo: cuddly band). Same jive with woohyun and key holding hands through their entire morning conversations, minho pulling onew’s hood over his head and giving him the super-crushing bear hug treatment (you know, the kind where you sway side to side while your victim tries to nuzzle his way out), Sistar napping draped all over each other, etc etc etc.
Knowing that everything we normally see is performative makes me totally cynical about virtually all idol interactions - I mean, I still think a LOT of that stuff is coached/fake/for fancameras, but there’s also real spontaneous affection. A lot of bandmates genuinely get along really well. How heartwarming~ ~
That said, the end stage was quite weird, because everyone was very chummy when backstage there was almost no inter-band interaction. People travelled in pairs or packs, but only with their same band (and/or handlers, coordis, backup dancers, etc). The exception is Shinee, who seemed to have run of the place and buddies everywhere (***Key)."
  • Like 2

I'm not trying to argue or anything, but I continue to see this rumor being used as evidence for KeySeop. Don't you think that the rumor would've mentioned that they were both male? That's kind of an important detail, you know.

It could've been anyone else. It could've been Hyeongseop or another model with a girl group member. Also, I think that if they were to mention Key, they would've said "idol member" like they usually do. I'm not sure if the first sentence and the second sentence are talking about the same overseas schedule, but we all know Key and Hyeongseop have known each other since they were kids, while the rumor makes it sound like they met recently...or a little while before. Also, this may not always be true, but SHINee usually share hotel rooms with each other. This rumor seems to tell about a solo singer. And I doubt PHS would go around looking at insignificant (to him) unconfirmed rumors and delete tweets because of them.

Again, please don't be offended...it's just my view on this rumor :)

Most of the other stuff about Key and Hyeongseop seem like what normal friends would do...i'll look at it thoroughly later, but for now, I haven't found any real evidence of them dating...maybe just close friends...I'm not saying them dating is not a possibility though. They definitely could be.

I feel like i'm going to get minused

Well, I'm not really using that rumor as evidence for KeySeop. I just included it in my post (in the unconfirmed rumor section) because, like you said, I see alot of people speculate that it's about KeySeop. Plus I just had to add that detail I found about them both being overseas at the GDA (which matched to the rumor). It was also suspicious how alot of PHS tweets were deleted within a week of the rumor. I guess, an alternative explanation could be that, even if that rumor was not about them, alot of people did think it was and probably tweeted PHS about it. So PHS may have deleted his tweets during that same time because of it.

But anyway, those posts I made weren't really trying to show that KeySeop is real, just that Key is gay. I have another post about KeySeop with a timeline of their relationship (damn, do I sound like a delusional shipper to already have this on hand? lol, but whatever). I will post it here soon.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

KeySeop timeline

Note: I'm not trying to prove Keyseop with this timeline, I'm just trying to be objective and present the raw facts and dates of when things occurred between Key and PHS. People can come to their own conclusion of the story between them. But if you would like my interpretation of the events, they're in blue text. Everything else presented is raw accounts of what happened and when it occurred. And it's also not complete, but what I was able to find.

Oct. 22

Jonghyun and Key attend Dominic's Way show at Seoul Fashion Week (PHS was a model at this show):

7BEVENT7D__Jonghyun2C_Key_-_Dominic_s_Wa

In the video below, PHS walks in @ 2:20 and @ 4:25

(and you can see Key in the turquoise beanie)

My Input:

There were no photos that I'm aware of showing Key and PHS together. So even if they already knew each other as childhood friends then, they didn't seem very close.

Key was wearing a distinct turquoise beanie, so it's easy to spot where his head turns in the video above. When PHS walks in @ 2:20, Key looks at him for a bit, then turns his head to the next model @ 2:32 (while PHS was still on the runway). And the 2nd time PHS walks in @ 4:25, Key plays with a piece of paper he's holding and looks down at @ 4:33, then turns to look at the next model (again, this is while PHS is still on the runway). So Key's eyes are not focused solely on PHS; Key is just looking at him like any other model on the runway. However, Key and PHS were both backstage at that show so they may have later connected there and got closer.

Nov - Dec

No public interactions.

My Input:

I think they're both gradually reconnecting with each other as Daegu friends. It probably started with casual catching up, but eventually they fall for each other. Because you know when you are in love with someone, you always want to talk about that person and share it to everyone (to the point where some people who have no interest in your relationship might even get sick of it)? Well, this is what PHS soon started doing...

Jan. 9

PHS 1st tweet about Key. A silly text message between them about their ears:

tumblr_mgcy2f4bcg1qdtvhxo1_500.jpg

@sc1676: Ear tribe friend SHINee Key keke even so my ear is bigger!

[Picture translation]:

PHS: ah ã…Žã…Ž anyway

PHS: people with big ear

Key: my ear is big too

Key: ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

Guy: i know. ear tribe

Jan. 10

They met up for coffee together in the free time after their work schedules:

70uscj.jpg

@sc1676: After finishing each of our schedules, I met with Kibum and had a cup of coffee~!

@sc1676: I have another shoot~~ And Kibum has to go back to the recording studio~

Jan. 12

Key texts PHS to eat a late night meal with him:

(it's most likely 9:19pm in the picture since PHS tweeted at 10:30pm)

tumblr_mgitn58Zv61qdtvhxo2_400.jpg

@sc1676: Good timing for this katalk!! Because im hungry felt like eating chicken alone

[Pic]

Key: Lets eat meat

Key: Lets eat rice

PHS: Oh yeah~

My Input:

The relationship is starting to move. First the innocent text of them joking about their ears, then a casual coffee meeting, and now asking each other out for what looks like a late night meal. The tweet was tweeted at 10:30pm, so Key probably asked PHS out to eat at 9:19pm. And PHS was probably excited that Key initiated the date and just had to share it on twitter.

Jan. 14-16

Key (with SHINee) attended the Golden Disk Award on Jan. 15 located in Malaysia. PHS also traveled to Malaysia with Key:

(this was tweeted on 1/16/13)

@sc1676: The night before golden disc together with kibum we went to eat chicken and noraebang. we rapped, sang ring ding dong and sherlock together live. kekeke after that because of hungriness we went to eat chapaghetti ramyeon* regret..

*chapaghetti ramyeon is something like.dry ramyeon.

[This tweet was deleted by accident]

@sc1676: Uh I wrote a long one.. deleted by accident, the night before golden disc ~

tumblr_inline_mgq6qyybmy1qcl8qx.jpg

My Input:

I'm still wondering what reason PHS could have had to travel far to Malaysia...unless he was just there to support his friend, Key. Which would mean they are starting to get really close now.

Jan. 23

PHS and Key hang out with friends:

@sc1676: Daegu fam~~~~~mily

@sc1676: Friends~~

@sc1676: Turn up!! Turn up!!

9sgsqs.jpg

My Input:

I don't know who those other people are, but I think the guy with the hat is PHS's friend (goto the tweet on Feb. 25). So maybe PHS began including Key with some of his Daegu friends.

Jan. 25

PHS tweets about Key even when Key is not physically there:

@sc1676: Doing a shoot but on the wall. kekekekekekekeke ah funny

tumblr_ml8he3M9fv1s0lwjbo1_500.jpg

* don't know when this one was tweeted, but he posted a collage of him and Keytumblr_inline_mj5pq8iwZq1qz4rgp.png

My Input:

He's starting to ship KeySeop even when Key is not with him, :lol:

Jan. 30

PHS tweeted an old photo from the same coffee meeting with Key as the one he tweeted on Jan. 10:

BBySCdJCUAAZELO.jpg

@sc1676: text

My Input:

He's reminiscing. I think PHS misses Key when he's not around, and ships himself with Key hard!

Feb. 8

Key's good friend, Woohyun, followed PHS on twitter

Feb. 9

PHS attends Woohyun's Birthday with Key:

@sc1676: Happy birthday!!! Woohyun keke

@sc1676: Only the main keke can do the V

Key_-_Foto_com_Park_Hyeong_Seop_e_Woohyu

My Input:

Since PHS introduced Key to some of his friends last month, Key is beginning to introduce PHS to his idol friends, and include him in that circle now.

Feb. 18

PHS tweet in support of Dream Girl:

@sc1676: Oh yea!! Like it and listen to it!RTㄱ pic.twitter.com/pW9mVbRI

Feb. 19

PHS called one part of the singing in Dream Girl "super sexy" :

@sc1676: 오랜만ì´ì•¼ 드림걸 날기다렸지 ì´ë¶€ë¶„ ê°œ 섹시하네!!??

[TRANS] The “It’s been a long time, dream girl. You were waiting for me, weren’t you?†part is super sexy!!??

My Input:

Only Onew and Key sing someting about "waiting" in the lyrics. But I'm pretty sure he was calling Key's part sexy (because when Key sings it, he also sings "whisper love to me" right after in a sexy tone.

[All] Dream Girl, [Taemin] seems like I can touch you but I can’t

[All] Dream Girl, [Key] every night I wait for you like this

[All] Dream Girl, [Minho] you sweetly whisper love to me ([Key] whisper love to me)

[All] Then you disappear in the morning, dream girl

Onew sings that line at these times: 0:52 1:46 2:49 (but he doesn't add the "whisper love to me" part)

Key sings it at this time: 2:32 (and he also sings "whisper love to me" at 2:40)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVfh7UybDJ4

(and those are the only times where something about "waiting" was in the lyrics)

Feb. 20

PHS attended SHINee concert and goes backstage to take photos with the other SHINee members (I think this is the first time we see PHS photographed with them):

33vns3p.jpg

@sc1676: I'm going to enjoy the concert and go home!!^^ I'll upload pictures tonight

@sc1676: I'll only upload 8 pictures today. I won't upload pictures that much from now on~!!

@sc1676: kekekekeke

@sc1676: Done~~~^^

@sc1676: Forgot!

@sc1676: I'll keep supporting you!! I will!! Good night~

@sc1676: I cut most of myself out and had SHINee as the focus in the SHINee pictures I uploaded today!! It's a present^^ Goodnight.

My Input:

Key introduced PHS to members of SHINee already, and I think they know PHS as Key's b/f.

Feb. 24

PHS posting another photo from the SHINee show:

@sc1676: The top that Taemin wore at the SHINee showcase! I have become the model there! BLINDNESS hwaiting!pic.twitter.com/ANo0sLHPts

f09n4w.jpg

Feb. 25

PHS posting another photo from the SHINee show again:

XG3EthH.jpg

@sc1676: together with two very big-eyes friend!! so handsome.. you two!! my eyes are also big towards the side*!!

*note: meaning his eyes are long

My Input:

PHS is still tweeting about the SHINee showcase he went to on the 20th, lol. He can't get that night out of his mind. Also, I think the guy in red is the same guy in the hat from the Daegu family photo on Jan. 23

If it is, PHS said it was his friend from Daegu:

@keymma96511: @sc1676 맨오른쪽분ì€ëˆ„구세요?.?" ì œ 대구친구 찬성ì´ë¼ëŠ”친구

[Rough translation]

@keymma69511: Who on the far right??

@sc1676: My friend from Daegu

Feb. 27

PHS tweeting in support for SHINee:

@sc1676: Today's Show Champion! Really like it that they got #1! I should dance~

Feb. 27

PHS tweets photos and him and Key out together

Mar. 3

PHS was in Key's room:

tumblr_inline_mj2xvtm8S21qz4rgp.png

@sc1676: Hi Friends, it’s time for room inspection!! pic.twitter.com/AJXhoswz5o

Answering questions about who's room he was in:

@dl1578: That place…Kibum-ie oppa’s….right?

@sc1676: Not my roomㅎㅎKibum’s room

@0newmell0:That seems like Kibum-ie oppa’s room..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@sc1676:ㅇㅇ Kibum’s room

Edited by kremlindust
  • Like 14
  • Dislike 1

Mar. 4

Key sings for PHS over the phone late at night and PHS calls Key "honey":

@sc1676: Sulky. I will hear the difference of Dream Girl live over the phone

@sc1676: We're freaking keke hilarious

(tweeted overnight, so it's most likely 12:18am on the picture)

tumblr_inline_mj5pd59vue1qz4rgp.jpg

[Picture Translation]

Hyeongseop: Let me

Hyeongseop: hear it live

Hyeongseop: honey

Kibum: Okay

*There are a couple of accounts that PHS also tweeted something after that, about how amazing it was to listen to Dream Girl live over the phone. But it was deleted within a minute. And it's not just KeySeop shippers, but anti-PHS people also mentioned something on this date about PHS deleting a tweet quickly.

My Input:

Key mentioned on the 130427 Kiss the Radio interview that he often talks on the phone till very late at night with someone he loves.

"Key said he has experienced love at first sight before, used to talk on the phone till late at night, key said he could talk for a long time with anyone, leading them to talk more,"

Mar. 18

PHS mentioned Key in an interview that Key is a childhood friend:

Mar. 25

PHS tweets a photo of him and Key at SFW (this is the first time Key is photographed by the media/press with PHS):

park+sup.jpg

@sc1676: with Keybummie

My Input:

For it being the 1st time the media/press gets to photograph PHS and Key being "out" together, Key wears a Freddie Mercury badge. It's like he intentionally wanted to hint something, lol.

130325_Key_Seoul_Fashion_Week_13.jpgshinee+key+hyeong+seop+seoul+fashion+wee

You can also see Key's cute reaction to seeing Hyeongseop on the runway @ 0:11

Mar. 26

Key attends the 2nd day of SFW to support PHS (and both of them upload a photo from it):

e24e4750963011e2be0322000a9f38f1_7.jpg

hyeongseop: "ì´í‹€ì—°ì† ì‘ì› ë•¡í!"

[TRANS] "Two consecutive days of supporting, thank you!"

Key posts something on his instagram too (the first time it's not just PHS doing the posting/tweeting):

d103efdc95da11e2ac8422000a1fbf16_7.jpg

bumkeyk: "Im not that small but Ur so tall :-("

My Input:

If you compare Key's reaction to PHS on the runway to the SFW from Oct, there is a dramatic change. In this SFW, Key can't keep his eyes off PHS and has a look of love and lust whenever PHS walks past him:

@ 0:48

@ 2:32

@ 0:22 and @ 0:44 (and what's he looking @ 0:13 ,lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObqnW-8y-iA

They are definitely closer to each other than in October. Even if they only knew each other as childhood friends at first, their relationship quickly developed into something more after months of reconnecting with each other.

Mar. 27

PHS uses a KeySeop photo at SFW for his twitter icon:

BGWs96aCMAAobzf.jpg

Mar. 31

A rumor was published about a model/singer falling in love overseas:

9. Singer C is said to have fallen in love with model D while attending an overseas schedule together. C recently went overseas with several other male and female celebrities, but he showed the most interest in D. D reciprocated C's advances, showing interest in his gentle and caring personality. A staff member who visited C's hotel room late at night to brief him on the next day's agenda was said to have been in shock after finding D in C's room with a red face.

My Input:

Singer C= Key

Model D= Park Hyeong Seop

Overseas schedule=Kuala Lumpur

Next day's agenda=Golden Disk Award

Other male and female celebrities=celebrities who attended the GDA

January 15, 2013, SHINee attended the Golden Disk Award overseas in Kuala Lumpur. PHS was there too and tweeted on Jan. 16 about being with Key the night before the "next day's agenda (GDA)".

Also, after Jan 16, PHS began to tweet alot about Key, even when he was not there (like photo collages of KeySeop and old photos of their coffee meeting) as if he was in love and always had Key on his mind.

April 1-7

Within a week after the rumor was published, PHS deleted 2000+ tweets, including all the ones mentioning Key and selcas with Key

My Input:

It might have something to do with the rumor. Even if it's not about them specifically, it matched them and they may have realized that they should be more cautious. Also, much more people were probably tweeting them to ask if they were dating because of that rumor, and so they realized people were catching on.

April 12 - April 23

Speculations about a rumor from Dispatch releasing a gay idol story (possibly a gay couple scandal) was prominent

April 12:

The rumors originated from this piece of news: http://www.instiz.net/bbs/list.php?id=pt&no=1147078 (ê²Œì´ is "gay" and ë™ì„±ì•  is "homosexuality", and you can find those 2 words mentioned a lot in the comment section). Here's the netizenbuzz article: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/dispatch-announces-new-exclusive.html

Although they didn't mention anything about a gay Idol, the article briefly claimed: "A new exclusive unlike any other to be released." And on the photo collage, you can see two male figures on each side. As can be seen from comments, many netizens with an imagination thought it was a gay couple that was going to be released (since it's "unlike any other").

April 15:

When you search for "Dispatch Gay Idol" on naver, you would find "Key" in the top related searches. Many people were talking about this gay Idol rumor that Dispatch officially addressed it here: https://twitter.com/dispatchsns/status/324045911615483904 (clarifying that they have no gay idol story). Yet the speculations about the gay idol rumor continued.

April 23:

The "actual" story Dispatch promised was finally released, but left much to be desired: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/dispatch-catches-jo-in-sung-and-kim-min.html

*no KeySeop interactions all of April...

My Input:

I wonder if the Dispatch gay Idol rumor had anything to do with it also. Even if there was no official "gay idol" story released by Dispatch, the possibility of there being one was actively discussed all of April and Key was a popular speculation from K-netizens. If Key uses the internet to look up gossip about him during April, he had to have seen it, and that would've added to him being more catious.

....but things are happening in the background...

Apr 16

Key and PHS were at Mama Miya restaurant together, and PHS started to follow Key on instagram:

Miya (the restaurant owner) took a photo with them and posted it on her FB (Hyosup from Etude was also there):

2v1szt2.jpg

PHS also began to follow Key on instagram and continued to like Key's photos silently:

x5a2yf.jpg

My Input:

I think they went to a party hosted by Etude (since Key is holding an Etude product in the last photo), and Key brought PHS as his date there. There were many gay rumors in which netizens speculated to be Key, so that may have played a factor in them staying quiet during April. This restaurant is also located in Itaewon, near gay bars in Homo Hill. Key's choice of attire here is interesting (it reminds me of a burglar trying to be incognito while sneaking into places). 

PHS also started to follow Key's instagram during this time. So I think he really wanted to share photos, but had to hold back and stalked Key's instagram to see what he does first. (Because when Key finally uploaded the KeySeop photo at mama miya a month later, PHS uploaded the photo of him with Key's dog soon after).

Apr. 14 & Apr. 22

Key and PHS are spotted having similar (same?) jacket and accessory:

Apr. 14 Key uploads a photo of him in a park

Apr 22 PHS uploads a photo of him in a park wearing very similar denim jacket, and a similar stripped shirt:

2nc0ynq.jpg

And PHS was also wearing Key's "Cheap Monday" necklace that he got from London:

tumblr_mlozocWTqe1s9fvqwo1_400.jpg

My Input:

They either have the very similar clothes/accessories, or they share clothes/accessories.

May 13

9:37am (Korean time) 

News about the gay director announcing marriage with his gay lover was published on Korean sites.

May 13

1:07pm (Korean time)

Key uploads the same photo of him with PHS that Miya uploaded a month ago, and PHS liked it:

bumkeyk: party in mama miya # with miya &h.s

tumblr_mmqd2vFkbc1s9fvqwo1_500.jpg

PHS liked it:

tumblr_mmqd15oDZt1s9fvqwo1_500.jpg

May 16

PHS uploads a photo with Comme des (Key's dog) on his instagram:

tumblr_mmvsyfBKzi1qdtvhxo1_500.jpg

My Input:

I'm not sure what happened. After a month and a half of no public KeySeop interactions, they both suddenly upload a photo to their instagram that shows they are still close. But it's not like anything new happened either (Key's photo was from an event that took place a month ago). And it's also odd how PHS went from tweeting nonstop about Key for 3 months, then completely stopped mentioning anything about Key for a month and a half, and then only now started to be subtle about KeySeop again after Key was the first to acknowledge KeySeop again. It was like he wanted to share his love for Key and was holding back, until Key finally gave him the clear, lol.

I'm probably stretching it...

However, an interesting coincidence I want to share:

Key uploaded the KeySeop photo about 3.5 hours after the news about the director announcing marriage plans with his gay lover was published.

A possible theory is that the news gave key confidence to bring his own relationship with hyeongseop out of hiding and back into the open as well. ...And maybe to also show support/solidarity to the news of the director being public with his gay relationship (by being public about KeySeop himself).

Of course, this theory is pure speculation. But considering he previously hinted at gay marriage before, he probably keeps up with new regarding it. By afternoon, the news about the gay director's wedding spread around the net. And maybe Key began thinking about his own relationship with PHS, and looking through old photos. Then he decided to upload a photo where they were dining together at a restaurant in Itaewon (this restaurant is either very close to homo hill, or actually part of homo hill - the gay district of Itaewon). 3 hours is enough time for all this to happen.

May 23

The Etude guy invites PHS and Key to dinner:

https://twitter.com/sc1676/status/337789581317517312

My Input:

Google translate of hyosup's tweet to PHS: "I mean we go again. In this schedule the day you and not combining Bum ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Let Summer Dinner ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹"

It sounds like he's inviting PHS for dinner, and he mentioned something about a day both him and Kibum's schedule were not busy.

If so, it's interesting that he invited PHS together with Key as a couple.

May 28

PHS uploads a photo of him and Key

May 31

PHS was in Daegu

June 6

Key was spotted in Daegu

[FANACC] 130606 Key was spotted at an emart in Daegu, with his cap pulled down low, eating spicy rice cakes.
Source: 丈æ¯å¨˜çš„golden钥匙
Trans by squishyjinki

[PIC] 130606 Key in Daegu. cr: xoxo_8823

[PIC] 130606 Key at Daegu #2 (cr: å»–æ´‹æš, v: kimchi_key)

My Input:

It's very likely that PHS is still in Daegu on this day since his brother posted on FB that he was on a flight to Daegu on June 5. And it would be odd for PHS to leave Daegu just as his brother was arriving, since he is already there.

June 12

Photos released of Key and PHS shopping

June 14

Hyeongseop posts a new photo of Key and him shopping

For future updates to the KeySeop timeline, visit this thread: http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/7622-the-keyseop-thread-3/page-2&do=findComment&comment=442894

Edited by kremlindust
  • Like 13

Thanks for all the love everyone. :ilove:

Wow, good job. Also, Hyeongseop had one of the pictures of him and Key during SFW as his Twitter icon for a few days:

BGWs96aCMAAobzf.jpg

After a few days he changed it into a completely black image though. I think that was when he deleted all those old tweets and pictures.

Oh, I remember that too. I'm gonna go edit that into my post now, lol.

Thanks for this and great job at gathering all this information.

The only thing I'll have to disagree with is that it's not the first time a male idol or male celebrity says that another male celebrity is sexy or that their voice is sexy so I would not say that friends don't say that to one another because it's not entirely true.

Fix that and your post will be perfect.

Yeah, I was hesitant about including that comment when I initially made it (I was just too distracted imagining PHS calling Key's voice sexy  :lub: ). But I agree with you, alot of male friends say that to each other. Since I'm adding the thing that Sabine found, I'll go ahead and edit that too.

^^^

That myungjong gif always makes me smile :smile: . Too cute.

what happened to the allkpop?

the forum who do you think is gay, bi or lesbian in kpop died? since yesterday I can not access it

allkpop when the back up and running we will continue the thread from where it stopped? someone saved the last pages? I loved that forum.

I think they're still importing threads over. But it looks really ugly there right now, and it's super slow for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:smile:

tumblr_mn14slEMY41qaaovco2_500.gif

tumblr_mkdfs6OE5J1qaaovco2_400.gif

• Like 1

:omg:  wtf...49 guests right now.  I don't think I've ever seen this many guest lurking in this thread on 1H before...especially considering it's dead right now.

//this 15 image limit per post is killing me

...and Jae's fanboys really love him too much: :omg:

1lv3z.gif1lv3p.gif

tumblr_m9cigsIDYC1qc2qrao1_250.giftumblr_m9cigsIDYC1qc2qrao2_250.gif
tumblr_m9cigsIDYC1qc2qrao3_250.giftumblr_m9cigsIDYC1qc2qrao4_250.gif

• Like 4

If this is real, can I tell this is a fucking hint?

If SHINee attends this wedding, I won't ask for anything else in life

I think it's real. If you search for SHINee on naver, it takes you to all these links about the gay director:

30moaxl.jpg

Apparantly, he said it on some tvN broadcast

2013052222021693839_1.jpg?time=061557

Here's another brief translation I found:

"Gay director Kim Gwangsu who is bound to get married to his boyfriend revealed that SHINee Minho was once his ideal type. He said that he would like to invite SHINee to sing at their wedding. When this matter was raised upon SHINee, the boys questioned, 'Why SHINee?' The director replied that he personally likes SHINee a lot, so he hopes that SHINee would consider about singing at his wedding."

If anyone knows Korean, here's a link to many articles about it:

http://news.search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=tab_hty.top&where=news&ie=utf8&query=%EC%83%A4%EC%9D%B4%EB%8B%88+%EA%B9%80%EC%A1%B0%EA%B4%91%EC%88%98&x=0&y=0

(Bascially, I just searched for "SHINee", and in the recent news section, it's ALL links about the gay director :omg: )

• Like 3

I haven't found a single article that would speak of them declining. Not that I think SMEnt will let them, but some people on this forum were overreaching, apparently.

Oh yeah, I agree. From my browsing, I'm just seeing the articles talk about the director wanting SHINee to sing at their wedding, but nothing about them declining. Only about being curious as to why. And if they already outright declined, I don't think the director would add that he hopes they "consider" doing it. ...but I don't think SMEnt will allow them to anyway.

(and I'm still wondering wtf is that "gay list" thing that was mentioned in the main forums about this, lol)

I read "Baek Ji Yeon" thinking of "Baek Ji Young" and I was like "Oh I didn't know she had a show! :smile: "

OTL

:lol: I had the same reaction when I first saw the show's title.

after lurking in this thread i searched key's name on naver and i think even korean netizens (or more likely the fans) even think that he's gay. his related search has "key gay" on it. but im not really sure coz i can't understand the posts about it. i hope somebody can translate  :rolleyes:

http://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&query=%ED%82%A4&ie=utf8&sm=tab_she&qdt=0

http://kin.naver.com/qna/detail.nhn?d1id=3&dirId=302140101&docId=169626719&qb=7YKkIOqyjOydtA==&enc=utf8&section=kin&rank=1&search_sort=0&spq=0

The second link is like yahoo answers. The OP asked if key is gay, and lots of people in denial claiming he's not. ...but you know what, it looks like the OP was asking key ("SHINee Key is gay?? ...Do not blame the fans, Please tell us")

...and I think key saw that post and answered. :rolleyes:

Facts:

Key has used naver search engine to search for people's name before

On WGM, Taemin helped us infer that he has searched for his own name online (so key probably does too)

Key mentioned that he reads internet comments about him before

One of the top related searches on naver for key is 키 ê²Œì´ ("Key gay").

My theory:

Key searched for his name on naver (the 1st link you posted). One of the top related searches that stands out is 키 ê²Œì´ ("Key gay"). So he clicked on that, which leads you to the other link you gave about the OP asking key to tell us if he's gay (this is the 1st result shown on naver for "key gay").

So key knows people think he's gay, yet he doesn't try to hide it. Sometimes, he even makes it more apparant :stare: ...as if he's trying to answer the OP's question (kinda like: "Fuck yes, I'm gay. don't listen to those who say I'm not, they don't know me. and they need to stop telling people what I am, because I AM gay"). 

Well, that's my theory. And if true, you amaze me with your confidence key :ahmagah:

(actually, you still amaze me regardless)

tumblr_mlkkvfnmzJ1s2nj2mo1_500.gif

• Like 7

Key's been missing Jjong while he was gone. :smile:  It's hard going on as a group and not seeing someone who's always been together with you since debut. So I could understand the closeness and affection they have for eachother now that Jjong's reunited with the group again. :chu: 

Ayame, on 25 May 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:

Key singing Mika's We Are Golden!!

http://cfile6.uf.tistory.com/media/2353874E51A0E05839C62D

:ahmagah: :lub:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.