Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

Hi  :lol:

now i can follow u and this thread

I am a KeySeop shiper too, deff and for sure!!  B)

I think Key is straight.

tumblr_mkotw2imZU1qihji8o6_250.gif

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

u misunderstand the relationship OnKey

Onew is like a Father for Key.. They are only friends/ family.. Onew goes ever to Toilet with Key (or better bring him there) like a Father take care of a child.. There is no Onkey and Onew is straight

• Dislike 1

lol no thanks

i use to like 2min now it's just  :rolleyes:

The fangirls like the fanservice so they won't stop doing it and therefore as seen as one of the gayest idol groups.

I wasn't talking about their sexuality.

I also find it hard to believe that 4 of them could be gay.

I do not think Minho or Onew could possibly be gay but that's just me and we will probably never know.

Minho and Onew are straight BUT sometimes...

2min is real 

it seems like they was kissing for real till Minho checked they were catch  so he made "fanservice" of it at the 2nd kiss. 

the best thing is that this is the only one Video of that kiss. SM delete all (better quality) Videos of it immediately at the day of the concert. 

tumblr_mmpyr4goQl1qdtvhxo1_500.jpg

‘party in mama miya # with miya &h.s’

:smile:

wow still havent seen it  :ahmagah:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I'm sorry but LOL.

when i say Minho is straight (and i think taemin too), than how can  be 2 min real.. it was a half joke..   :lol:

but the vid is real 

Posted?

201305131927400810_1.jpg

i see that article the 5th time today :unsure:

tumblr_mm0oilcY1Y1qdtvhxo1_500.jpg

hahahahahahaha o gosh Key... -_-

My Input:

I'm not sure what happened. After a month and a half of no public KeySeop interactions, they both suddenly upload a photo to their instagram that shows they are still close. But it's not like anything new happened either (Key's photo was from an event that took place a month ago). And it's also odd how PHS went from tweeting nonstop about Key for 3 months, then completely stopped mentioning anything about Key for a month and a half, and then only now started to be subtle about KeySeop again after Key was the first to acknowledge KeySeop again. It was like he wanted to share his love for Key and was holding back, until Key finally gave him the clear, lol.

wow this was the best 2 posts i ever read on the Hallyu sites!!!! 

u really taking the stalking seriously. tbh 1/3 of the things i dont even know. thank u so much! ♥

i still afraid what happend when the K-netizen finally find out and believe. What it will means for Shinee? But the best thing is the most idols are hiding but Keyseop not. their tactic seams to be: Attack is the best defense. love them both.