Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Yggdrasil

Which male idols do you think are gay?

Hi I might as well join this thread. I used to be on the 6theory one but not the H8 one.... so YAY!!!!

I think there are a loooooot of bi-curious guys in Kpop. Guys who wouldn't initially think of having sex with men or falling in love with men, but could eventually over time, start to like a guy if they found the right one. To bring up Sehun again, I think he likes women, however if someone like Lu Han confessed his feelings to him, I think it's only a matter of time before Sehun started to feel the same way for Lu Han. The tricky thing is, I don't know if this would really be Sehun's sexuality curving from heterosexual to homosexual, or just Sehun taking whatever love and acceptance he can get, even if it's from another male.

I feel like Sehun is really dependent on other people. Since Exo's debut, we've seen him cling to different members from Lu Han to Kai and most recently Tao. I get the impression that he feels he has to have a friend by him always, and to him it might seem normal like he's just close with certain members, but I think subconsciously, Sehun uses these members as a support system. It's all about Hunhan Hunhan Hunhan to the fans, but I personally think without Kai, Sehun would be lost. So for me, Sehun kind of latching onto people because he needs that stability (and he does need it — he just broke down crying on Sukira the other night) makes me think that when it comes to love and relationships, he would succumb to whoever makes him feel secure and like everything's going to be okay, regardless of gender.

I also had the same theory you had about Sehun. I thought that he needed to have people around him, like friends, in order to feel secure. I think a lot of people thought he did not have that many emotions because of how stern his face can be. However, I always figured he just needs other people around and his stern expression is from shyness.

I was still surprised to see him cry....

There ust be something more to that tbh

• Like 1

OK this is what I think 

SungJong Jokwon Key.....of course

EXO... maybe only Tao. and I only say that because of his first interview in China when he said he had no ideal type of woman...

I don' think D.O. at all. he is just an awkward small person who probably gets babied a lot...

that's all no one else is gay.

I partially think the same for D.O. Nothing really screams gay except for his twinkish demeanor but all the men want him. That is the only reason why I think he is possibly gay.

Yeah he just seems like the perfect character to play like submissive gay dude but that doesn't mean he is...

plus when he was younger he looked fat and now he looks slim. SO this whole ideal gay look wasn't even always the way he looked...ya know..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.