Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
LoveKa

� Nine Percent Center ☆ CAI XUKUN ☆ Official Thread 】

thank you :)

Also I have started watching the first season of Super Idol but I only found the first 3 episodes subbed so far, does anyone know if I can watch somewhere the rest subbed?

Unfortunately I don’t think the rest of them were subbed. I’m just sort of skipping through whilst keeping an eye out for Xukun and trying to understand most of it with my subpar Chinese.

Unfortunately I don’t think the rest of them were subbed. I’m just sort of skipping through whilst keeping an eye out for Xukun and trying to understand most of it with my subpar Chinese.

Ah I see, thank you.

I did the same thing, looking for XuKun's parts, if I don't understand a thing at least I can see him perform.

Hopefully after Idol Producer someone will sub his other shows as well.

thank you smile.png

Also I have started watching the first season of Super Idol but I only found the first 3 episodes subbed so far, does anyone know if I can watch somewhere the rest subbed?

I do the same tbh 0u0plz.png  I asked this under the spoiler in first post but do you guys want me to add all of his performances on Super Idol to the thread? Since there's no official channel that uploads them to YT I'll have to search for them to see if someone uploaded them with my nonexistent Chinese skills but I feel like it would be useful to have a full list dave.png  I'll also add the focuses I can find 

I do the same tbh :derp:  I asked this under the spoiler in first post but do you guys want me to add all of his performances on Super Idol to the thread? Since there's no official channel that uploads them to YT I'll have to search for them to see if someone uploaded them with my nonexistent Chinese skills but I feel like it would be useful to have a full list :dave:  I'll also add the focuses I can find

Yes that would be great if you could do it. Most of his performances on Super Idol are in chinese on yt so it's hard to look them up, this will make it easier for people

Yes that would be great if you could do it. Most of his performances on Super Idol are in chinese on yt so it's hard to look them up, this will make it easier for people

Working on it then, I'll add to the op as I find them 0u0plz.png (the list will be complete once I'm done with watching both seasons of SI so I know which perfs he's in)

Edited by chanshine

Working on it then, I'll add to the op as I find them :derp: (the list will be complete once I'm done with watching both seasons of SI so I know which perfs he's in)

Thank you! :)

Working on it then, I'll add to the op as I find them 0u0plz.png (the list will be complete once I'm done with watching both seasons of SI so I know which perfs he's in)

There’s a really good channel called Super Idol International which has playlists of all the performances and other stuff idk if you’ve checked it out yet.

Ah I see, thank you.

I did the same thing, looking for XuKun's parts, if I don't understand a thing at least I can see him perform.

Hopefully after Idol Producer someone will sub his other shows as well.

If you’re really curious about what people are saying you can give me time stamps and I’ll approximately translate for you :)

If you’re really curious about what people are saying you can give me time stamps and I’ll approximately translate for you smile.png

Thank you, if I get to a drama part where I'll need the translation I'll tell you

I wasn’t sold on him at first but the more I watched of him the more impressed I was. What attracts people to him is not only his looks but his charisma and performance skills. I don't know much about his personality so I look forward to seeing more of him on the show.

He's not my favorite trainee but I think that so far he deserves the #1 spot more than anyone else

tumblr_p2x2piQSUb1x2mqhso1_400.gif tumblr_p2x2piQSUb1x2mqhso2_400.gif

If he were a kpop idol this thread would be at page 50 already lol.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BwK5p05Ff0

In this clip Xukun’s hiding his hands from the camera at first because he’s got some allergy (and at 1:52 you can see his hands have clear plastic gloves on). I didn’t even notice until I read the comments and people were saying it’s because he didn’t want to worry fans which is cute ^_^

Edit: eng sub version

Edited by teeannroo

Hey hey !

He was so good, I had difficulty looking at the other boys. Those movements + the intensity of his glare = too much for me to handle

• Like 1

That wasn't supposed to be a sexy song. But he's so confident and eye catching... Ha ! I started to look this for Yinxing in the first place... studmuffinplz.png

honestly, CXK is well-rounded and i like him.

like in general as he seems like a good person, but then again ofc i don't know anything beyond what i'm shown. haha

but i cannot deny the charisma that he exudes as well as the whole "cute" scene during IP where the staff made him do it and he said he couldn't, but that's where i found him adorable. lol

Dude that's crazy and even knowing all this I wonder how things will care for him and his ex members. So crazy honestly. And the 12th is in a few days as well. Hope all goes well and doesn't affect him during IP.

hmm... just showing him some love here with this gifset of his speech from the 8th episode during the eliminations. D; touching and heartbreaking at the same time.

tumblr_p5cm0tB0ji1x2mqhso6_540.gif
tumblr_p5cm0tB0ji1x2mqhso3_540.gif
tumblr_p5cm0tB0ji1x2mqhso7_r1_540.gif
tumblr_p5cm0tB0ji1x2mqhso1_540.gif
tumblr_p5cm0tB0ji1x2mqhso5_540.gif
tumblr_p5cm0tB0ji1x2mqhso4_540.gif

“This is only the beginning of our dreamsâ€

i know it's only the 11th for me here and not yet even the 12th yet, but i was wondering i anyone knew more about his court date? like how will it go down or whatever. really just hoping it goes well.

EDIT: I hope everything goes well for XuKun, ah gosh. Im so sad to hear about the court hearing. But of all the rigid times why is swin's company pulling there dirty sleeves when Xukun is gaining popularity, reminds of SM's case against the ex Chinese members of exo.

Tidbit he was also a child actor who starred in a movie and a drama, it was revealed during the recent Happy Camp with Lay. KunKun also starred in a drama called "我æ‰ä¸ä¼šè¢«å¥³å­©å­æ¬ºè´Ÿå‘¢" where he played as the main character.

Plenty of people are pointing out that he and Jihoon(Wannaone) has alot of similarities since they're both good dancers, main rappers and can also sing. What's more Jihoon joined PD101 when he was 19, KunKun is now 19 years old in Idol Prod. They're both child actors too. Jihoon became a viral because of his wink, KunKun became a viral because of his center position in EiEi. Amazing.

Edited by Sweetcosmos

EDIT: I hope everything goes well for XuKun, ah gosh. Im so sad to hear about the court hearing. But of all the rigid times why is swin's company pulling there dirty sleeves when Xukun is gaining popularity, reminds of SM's case against the ex Chinese members of exo.

Tidbit he was also a child actor who starred in a movie and a drama, it was revealed during the recent Happy Camp with Lay. KunKun also starred in a drama called "我æ‰ä¸ä¼šè¢«å¥³å­©å­æ¬ºè´Ÿå‘¢" where he played as the main character.

Plenty of people are pointing out that he and Jihoon(Wannaone) has alot of similarities since they're both good dancers, main rappers and can also sing. What's more Jihoon joined PD101 when he was 19, KunKun is now 19 years old in Idol Prod. They're both child actors too. Jihoon became a viral because of his wink, KunKun became a viral because of his center position in EiEi. Amazing.

me too. and whoa didn't know much about that bit of him being a child actor. just hoping for a lot of good things to come his way.

on a lighter note... sharing this link of CXK imitating WZY. lol

• Like 1