Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo
- - - - -

Cardcaptor Sakura - Clear Card

ccs cardcaptor sakura kinomoto sakura kinomoto tomoyo syaoran cardcaptor sakura

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
79 replies to this topic

#61 MeiTzu

MeiTzu

❤️OHNetizen❤️

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,513 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:57 AM

im excited to see meiling visiting them again

#62 Spring By Chance

Spring By Chance

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:36 AM

Spoiler

#63 CandyCane23049

CandyCane23049

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,162 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:13 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#64 Oneinamillion

Oneinamillion

Idol

• PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:22 AM

This episode was absolutely the sweetiest chuplz.png chuplz.png chuplz.png

#65 tah

tah

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:02 PM

im loving this new season so far, its so good to watch in my free time, the type of anime that just makes you feel good deepstareplz.png

#66 moon gin

moon gin

Sommelier of Sun Vermouth and Moon Chianti

• Events Team
  • 9,164 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:11 AM

OMO I just learned that one of my fave anime has a new anime series. Gonna watch this for sure!

#67 moon gin

moon gin

• Events Team
  • 9,164 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:28 PM

BTW after a marathon of watching this new season overnight, who else thinks that

Spoiler

#68 lavender mint

lavender mint

Cardcaptor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,827 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:20 PM (Edited by lavender mint, 23 April 2018 - 03:25 PM.)

BTW after a marathon of watching this new season overnight, who else thinks that

Spoiler

Kaito isn't a guardian like Yue, it's been revealed both in the anime and manga that he's part of the Magician's Society in England hence his D initial, so he's human. Nothing's known about Momo or Akiho yet, other than (major manga spoiler)

Spoiler

#69 moon gin

moon gin

• Events Team
  • 9,164 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:35 AM

Kaito isn't a guardian like Yue, it's been revealed both in the anime and manga that he's part of the Magician's Society in England hence his D initial, so he's human. Nothing's known about Momo or Akiho yet, other than (major manga spoiler)

Spoiler

Your theory also makes sense. Regardless, this season is full of mystery and I'm so intrigued with the ending. 

#70 Xin

Xin

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:10 AM

I was at the premiere of Episode 0 but I am too nervous to bring myself to watch Clear Card.  @[email protected]

CCS was my childhood, even more than Sailormoon ever was, I own the original 12 manga set, the artbooks, the actual cards, it was literally everything, I adored that series to death. I am so so so so scared of CLAMP screwing with it. So few of CLAMP's series gets a Happy Ever After, I am so scared of everything getting twisted.

Can someone tell me if it's okay so far? ohdearplz.png

#71 moon gin

moon gin

• Events Team
  • 9,164 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 12:59 AM

I was at the premiere of Episode 0 but I am too nervous to bring myself to watch Clear Card.  @[email protected]

CCS was my childhood, even more than Sailormoon ever was, I own the original 12 manga set, the artbooks, the actual cards, it was literally everything, I adored that series to death. I am so so so so scared of CLAMP screwing with it. So few of CLAMP's series gets a Happy Ever After, I am so scared of everything getting twisted.

Can someone tell me if it's okay so far? https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

The main storyline is intriguing and we have a promising mystery so far. So personally it's good so far. 

#72 lavender mint

lavender mint

Cardcaptor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,827 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:47 AM (Edited by lavender mint, 07 June 2018 - 03:03 PM.)

Your theory also makes sense. Regardless, this season is full of mystery and I'm so intrigued with the ending.

but it's not my theory, but others. I even said others theorized it when I said "there are theories going around."

edit: why did I even get downvoted for this? :/

#73 moon gin

moon gin

• Events Team
  • 9,164 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 12:06 AM

Just watched episode 16 of the anime with subs and it's getting more interesting now. Seems the manga plot is also moving into the big reveal now. 

#74 CandyCane23049

CandyCane23049

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,162 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:53 PM

The last episode was so cute.

Spoiler

#75 moon gin

moon gin

• Events Team
  • 9,164 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:29 PM

I'm curious if there will be Season 2. Only 3 episodes left and so many things are still left unexplained. 

#76 sergel

sergel

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:28 PM

I'm curious if there will be Season 2. Only 3 episodes left and so many things are still left unexplained. 

People are thinking that's the case for that very reason.

#77 moon gin

moon gin

• Events Team
  • 9,164 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:31 PM

People are thinking that's the case for that very reason.

The latest episode is in relation with Chapter 21-22 of the manga. Chapter 24 will be published this Friday and the last 2 episodes may relate to Chapter 23 and 24. 

#78 UltraZen

UltraZen

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 04:16 PM

but it's not my theory, but others. I even said others theorized it when I said "there are theories going around."

i have never seen that theory anywhere not on mal or reddit, and they usually pick up on "theories that go around" 

#79 CandyCane23049

CandyCane23049

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,162 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 05:47 PM

The last episode was cute with Sakura and Sayoran plus we learned more about who's after Sakura and why.

#80 lavender mint

lavender mint

Cardcaptor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,827 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:12 PM (Edited by lavender mint, 07 June 2018 - 03:13 PM.)

i have never seen that theory anywhere not on mal or reddit, and they usually pick up on "theories that go around" 

well, the CCS subreddit mostly focuses on the anime compared to the manga, and the anime only just caught up to where the manga currently is. I don't go on MAL to know what their community is like. But that theory about Akiho has been going around amongst older CCS fans on Tumblr and in the CCS Discord chat ever since chapter 22 came out. 

Up, Up and Away!