Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
solis

The Official LOONA Go Won (고원) Thread

ohhh damn all of loona members are so pretty~

• Like 2

You should have waited to know if she's strawberry because she already has a thread but well, it's already done...

• Like 2

You should have waited to know if she's strawberry because she already has a thread but well, it's already done...

Who has the strawberry, btw?

Who has the strawberry, btw?

idk, some user lol. I think it's called princes nim or something like that

That old strawberry girl thread was made way too long ago and was inactive so I couldn't even find it in the tags. I'm pretty sure that user isn't even active on OH anymore anyways. We may never even know if Gowon is strawberry girl either so I don't get the point in waiting.

Edited by Divine

idk, some user lol. I think it's called princes nim or something like that

lmao "some"

but I think I remembered it just now lmao

I need to visit the individual threads more often 

yup, you need! ><

That old strawberry girl thread was made way too early in fact it was made such a long time ago that I can't even find it in the tags. Also if I'm not mistaken that user isn't even active anymore. This is considered to be Gowon's official thread. We may never even know if Gowon was even strawberry girl either so I don't get the point in waiting. 

Knowing BBC they would do the same with Yves and Vivi and give no prequels >< May Princess nim thread rest in peace, I'll always have it in my heart

Does anybody know her rumored position ?

We don't know anything about her. We still don't know if she's this Chaewon girl lol

isn't her name go won? two separate names?

Technically it is two separate names but as a title it looks much better in one that's why all of threads with her name in the title and the Loona thread has them as one. Also people write them as one anyways *shrugs*

Edited by Divine

Technically it is two separate names but as a title it looks much better in one that's why all of threads with her name in the title and the Loona thread has them as one. Also people write them as one anyways *shrugs*

cute explanation lmao

Ugh my heart is so torn but she’s my tied #1 NO ONE can topple queen Hyunjin! GoHyun forever!!! rlytearpls.png

Edited by Wordlesswing

Can’t stop seeing android 18 rlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.png

Edited by Wordlesswing