Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Work hard. Do whatever you have to do.

It's okay to not want to be an option

It's okay to want to be a priority

It's okay to want to be respected

It's okay...

You need to sleep more. 5 hours are not enough :(

Love yourself first. Thank you for making me realize sooner rather than later that you don't deserve me.

Set yourself free. Move on. Be happy.

Don't let one little moment dictate the rest of your happiness in life.

There will always be someone in your life that deserves your smile and laughter - stop wasting it on those that don't care

Beginnings are never easy but you're doing good, be freakin proud of yourself because you did it! But don't stop, more great things await you!

...also, get your ass out of bed and go jog, you know it makes you feel better!

Edited by Sunny_

Do what you want or else you'll regret it.

Always remember time is your enemy.

Stop feeling down amd thinking you're annoying/clingy. You're not, and people want to spend time with you.

It's starting to look like I'm finally getting out of the emotional survival mode I've been in for the past two years now. Thank goodness, I was starting to feel like a sociopathic monster for not being able to relate to people and emote my own feelings. Hell, I didn't even have any feelings except for rage. 

It's not a bad thing to admit that you can't do everything by yourself. Show you weak side more, people want to see it. Accept the help others are willing to offer you. Allow yourself to feel the warmth they're trying to give to you. You're not fighting this battle alone. 

I know you feel lost and you are still getting to know yourself better but please never give up and have faith!!!

Also, please, trust more in yourself and don't pay attention to those thoughts that are driving you crazy, is just your mind playing games.

Take care of yourself, you know how, don't feel anxiety anymore, you know what to do.

It's ok if you feel you can't be like you were before, I know your mental health wasn't the best, so i order to heal that, what you are doing its ok, you can start again later.!!!! remember i love u<3 and please study more, you aren't silly, you're just lazy!! 

That's it. You're heading to the right direction. Keep it up, Krystal! I'm so proud of yourself.

*pats self on the back*

Edited by Vixen

Staring at the bottom of your glass, you're hoping to, one day, make your dreams last ~~

I hope you keep dreaming because it's all that's keeping you going right now, seeing as reality is being a cunt.

Maybe one day you'll understand why everything you touch surely dies~~

And why chaos follows you everywhere. And why you're so toxic to people around you. So that you can stop.

Try to make at least one person happy in this world instead of making everybody miserable. That's your goal for next year.

Good luck.

Edited by Bitch Craft