Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

I want you to be at the top this time next year. I want you to ace that 6 month internship wherever you do it. I want you to get your diploma and fuck off to one of the two countries you always wanted to go to. I want you to have a stable life and be at peace with yourself and all the choices you made.  I want you to stop being so closed off and let more people in. I want you to stop judging yourself 100 times more harshly than anybody else ever could. I want you to care less about what other people say about you. And most importantly I want you to be more emotionally mature.

Basically I want you to be the awesome bitch you could be if you stopped hindering yourself with useless shit.

I need to start getting rid of my bad habits and getting good ones like studying.

Even if you don't achieve all the things you wanted there's still time. Nothing is all or nothing. You can do well.

Fighting!

Edited by bubblebubblebubblePOP

Get off your bum! Go experience life. Working isn't the only thing that you should concentrate on. Go seek yourself a dude! Obviously waiting hasn't done you any justice T______T Stop being such a homebody

Be able to do stuff...

Lose some weight...

Change....

I feel like me is not me....so I wan't to become me. 

I wan't my family to stop acting like they know how I feel when they really don't.....

I wish I could runaway. 

Edited by XoXo�кємуƒαηgι�ℓ�XoXo

You need to start working out again and eating healthy like you used to so you can loose some more weight and remember to study no matter how boring it is >.<

just a little wait more 5 years and then everything will be ok 

Please start studying and working out and gaining self confidence. You have so much potential but you're only using 2% of it.

You WILL pass this class!! You're getting off to a horrible start, BUT you will succeed in the end! Try your best! 

Stop telling yourself that you must have a learning disability! You don't. You just don't study hard enough. Plus you excel in every other subject, so why not math as well?

Stop being so harsh on yourself, you're only human. You are allowed to fail.

What you are not allowed, though, is to not get up and pick up the fight, over and over again, failures after failures.

You owe it to yourself to always get up, and start over again, no matter what.

And please, be kind.

Edited by Delphine
  • Like 1

You are fine! Your boss has absolutely no right to be as horrible as he is to you! You might be a bit slower, but that's just because you want to do it right! You should not accept his behaviour, calling you out in front of the customers!

So get off your ass and find another job!

You finally talked to him! Yet talking to him was awkward. ugh.

why is he so fucking awkward yet hot.

J u better up your game

Gain some confidence and practice more!