Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Trust him, you live together you idiot!!

He is not like the others, he's the one for you... 

You should be more confident!

pls stop being a bitch and work on your brevity

make friends with people

I know you don't want to do this, but you have to. I know you're scared of what may happen, but isn't it better than feeling lost and confused and upset all the time? You need to have this talk. For all you know it may turn out exactly as you want it to. Just bring up your concerns, what's making you confused, and the past conversations you two have had. It's time to have that big talk now because you're back and there is nothing looming over the two of you anymore. These gnawing thoughts and feelings you're having may just be in your head, but experience tells you they are not. That is why you need to get the answers you 100% deserve.

Be strong. I know you've put this off because you're afraid of the answers you'll get. But it is finally time. Regardless of what happens, you NEED to be strong. I know this is going to be difficult because as you type this right now you don't really feel strong or think that you will ever feel strong when it comes to this, but you have to try. No longer will you be left wondering or questioning...you'll have the answers, even if they may not be the ones you want. And then you can go from there. Good luck and be the strong person you know you've become over the past 4 months.

proud of you for eating healthy and exercising these past 4 days. its not much yet but in the long run it will be worth it. also start studying cuz school starts in a month.

Stop being lazy, you skipped your exercises for 3 days. Today you must work out!