Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Never in a million year would I think that I would think I would be having job position, pursuing this rewarding yet daunting career, taking dance lessons, getting close to my friend or even going to kpop concerts afsdfsadf life is truly unpredictable

Stay healthy in every aspect you can and maintain that.

Have confidence that things will get better little by little but with work.

Nothing in this lfe comes for free.

hey, your insecurities does really kill you slowly, please bear with that and hope you can cope with that, towards everything that you gonna face onwards. hope you will be okay, hey cheer up you, cheer up, i know its hard, but please you need to smile, laugh, and just have fun. its okay to be sad, but please dont it can ruin your whole day mood. i hope you can change that. there is no one else that really know you beside yourself. stop frowning all day. please.

It feels good to help other people with positive stuff.

Remind a few for yourself too when you need it.

cyberqueer GIF

Edited by LaVieEnRose

Start doing stuff that makes you happy again. You can't stay like this.

Should have a goal in life. Not that old, stop treating everything as a time killer.

I am still young enough to dream.

Spoiler

You're alright. It's just the changing season affecting you. Focus on other things and you'll feel better soon.

You should not need to worry about losing your friends. If they are true friends, they will stay, they will care.

Besides, life is like a TV series. Some people appear in your life and become entangled in your life's story. But when they are no longer tied to you, they are written out from the show.

And living a solitary life isn't really that bad. You can survive. Love yourself first, and then you can love others.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Till end of the year. It's not much longer. But you got to get a grip and keep holding on. Please. Don't give up. I'm begging you...