Get out of bed you sloth!

• Like 1

Am I doing the right thing?  Life is so full of choices and I don't know what's right until much later... 20/20 hindsight, why don't you just tell me in advance??? :soul:

Dear Self

You have been living in this world for 21 years. There hasn't been a day where there weren't any problem or challenge. Ever since you were a kid you had to face a lot of things that you shouldn't have. I guess it was a training exercise for the worst things to come. A thousand problems later and you're still here... sane and alive. That's a good thing I guess. So just hang in there. Problems come to you for a reason because God knows you're tough enough to endure it. I know things aren't exactly superb but at least it gets better as time goes by. So just keep going. A lot of people need you so now is not the time to be weak. 

• Like 1

Dear to myself

Your very caring towards people you care for many years now but you see how much pain and backstabbing they did to you, realize now that people wont really be there for you and will just use you for a certain moments, needs to learn to stop crying, caring. Even though its hard and hurting you now hang in there you'll get through this...

• Like 1

Dear Hasi.

Only 2 months for your exam. Go and study  :>_>:

I wish I could learn how to love you as you are and not hate you for not being who I want you to be yet. I wish I could see your flaws not as things that make you a "worthless piece of shit" but as things you could improve on to make yourself better.

Dear me,
why you keep be so stupid? I wish you'd use all the advices you give to others for yourself! You will regret everything you didn't do.

You are losing yourself to the point of no return. Please get a hold of reality and come back.

You've gotten over your ex. But you're having a bad day and you miss that person and that's okay. Because you usually don't. You're usually okay.

You're not just a girlfriend. You're everything. And you've done so much, and come so far. Keep your knees up literally and metaphorically :)

Edited by smalleyedsister

Dear Self

You have been living in this world for 21 years. There hasn't been a day where there weren't any problem or challenge. Ever since you were a kid you had to face a lot of things that you shouldn't have. I guess it was a training exercise for the worst things to come. A thousand problems later and you're still here... sane and alive. That's a good thing I guess. So just hang in there. Problems come to you for a reason because God knows you're tough enough to endure it. I know things aren't exactly superb but at least it gets better as time goes by. So just keep going. A lot of people need you so now is not the time to be weak.

I would +1 you if I wasn't on mobile.
  • Like 1

Double post.

Edited by smalleyedsister

I would +1 you if I wasn't on mobile.

Thank you very much. ♥

Your post is enough ♥ :)

It's not your half sister's fault. You know she will have a better life than you, she will have a house and she will have a dad, the one who never cared about you. But it's not her fault. She is your half sister and you should love her.

Edited by �ebelica

never give up and don't be a lazy as$ boy.