Your bladder is tingling because you held it in for too long u dumbass THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO PEE BEFORE EXAMS

please stop being self-conscious

talk and make friends

STOP IMAGINING BEING THEIR FRIEND AND ACTUALLY TALK TO THEM

BE SOCIAL GOD DAMN IT

Give 'em 2 years and they will all eat their words by then..

Give 'em 2 years and they will all eat their words by then..

You have come so far on standing up for yourself in anything, in who you like, on what you like, on your opinions, on your beliefs, on what makes you happy, on who you are. Don't give up now or you'll regret later that you didn't try. Fight a little more!

Edited by Insane

I took a look today at some of the things I wrote some months, a year back. It was like looking at a different person. How did I let my will bend so much because of someone, and when did it start? Even now, how much of myself is still me? It's funny, I never thought I would be in this situation. Maybe that's why I was so unprepared for it, and allowed myself to become this twisted...

You might get what you wish for, but there's always a price to pay. Remember that before you grasp the monkey's paw.

Exercise more, eat healthier, work harder at your job & spend more time with family. 2014 is gonna be your year, dang it. Don't give up!!